All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 06'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CreepyDragonCreepyDragonabout 7 years ago

I check all day every day for your stories. The love the characters have for each other can be felt. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loveing This Story

Having read every chapter so far I'd just like to say that I'm really enjoying this story. You've mangaged to create a lifestyle BDSM scenario where the interactions are so sweet and caring and I just love that you've managed to achieve this, many of the stories of this nature end up feeling jarring from either abusive doms or robotic subs, so I feel the need to commed you for writing such nice, well written erotica with fluid prose and narrative.

Also mittens is just the cutest thing I've read in a good time :D

5/5 stars

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 7 years agoAuthor
Regardign Caring BDSM

Thank you for your comments. I wanted to make this story about what can be right in both a BDSM relationship and a polyamorous one. I wanted to make sure these characters were a reflection of my own values in both lifestyles and I am always happen when someone tells me that has come through.

I will also be honest, this story was originally begun as a sort of 'rebuttal' to the 'Fifty Shades' series and how those books showed more of an abusive relationship and badly discolored what BDSM is meant to be. I would love for this story to gain popularity only to help spread a much better light on what BDSM and D/s is REALLY supposed to look like.

I am so glad you are enjoying it and I hope you continue to love every chapter. Mittens is one of my all time favorite characters I have created and I thoroughly enjoy writing her, as well as Chloe and Master, so I don't plan to stop any time soon. :)

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
More

Definitely one of the best story series I've read. Thank you. Never read or saw the movie "Fifty shades of gray".

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding More

Thank you. I very much appreciate your comment. I've tried very hard to make this as good as I can. I have always felt the first few chapters are weaker than the rest though and have often considered going back and revising them to make them better. I began the project last year as, amusingly, just a way to get noticed in my local BDSM community. I had expected to write just 4-5 'parts', but the story sort of took off. Ironically, it hasn't earned me much notice in the local community though. Hahaha. I have more big fans in England than I do my own city...

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
Loving this story!!!

I have loved this story from the onset and as far as I'm concerned there is no reason to go back and revise the first chapters. I keep a list of favorite stories on my computer that I check daily to see if there is a new chapter and this is one. I was surprised to see that not only was there one but THREE that I hadn't read yet. I really hope there will be lots more on this story. You've done an awesome job. Making you one of my favorite authors and this one of my favorite stories.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding Loving this Story

Thank you very much for your comments. I am glad you're enjoying the story so much. I have plenty more chapters coming that have already been written and I plan on this becoming a full length novel, so MUCH more to come after even that. I've been very encouraged by how much positive feedback I have received from people on this. It makes me so happy to see that people are loving my work so much.

HiFrancHiFrancover 1 year ago

It’s good to see a series that covers consent, negotiation, aftercare, etc. That adds to the sensuality of the story.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

I've seen far too many examples of people that portray both polyamory and BDSM is poor light. I wanted to show both a story that showed much more realistic portrayals of what these lifestyles would be like (even the more fantastical elements have been researched so to ensure they are at least possible, if not typical) and for those portrayals to be a positive message, in general at least. While I do also acknowledge that there are some people who bring some negative elements to it, they are obviously used more as antagonists for the story.

I've very much enjoyed how much of a positive response I've received from including such elements as you mention above. I like that people seem to find their presence to be much more of a boon to the story than something seen as taking away from the fantasy of it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...