The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a couple minutes for her body to sort itself out as she went about half-mindedly examining the kitchen for something to make. Before long though, she was finding the ordeal at the glass door to be both aggravating and exciting, bringing a broad smile to her as she relived it in her head. She'd only wished that Mittens had seen her there, working at herself, for her. Of course, she felt certain that, if she had, there would have been no stopping the climax from crashing unbidden over her.

Once her mental faculties began to finally return to her, Chloe began making a plan for whipping up some pancakes, finding a box of mix in a cupboard. Just as she was rooting out her various needs for the job, Mittens come bouncing into the kitchen full of energy and smiles.

"Hiya!" She greeted Chloe with a wave of her padded paw. "Sleep well?"

"Quite well." Chloe chuckled. "Though Master is being mean this morning."

Mittens gave her a questioning look. "Oh?"

Chloe started to explain, but suddenly felt a little bashful, and grinned at the girl. "He let me masturbate while...um..." She felt her cheeks flush pink, suddenly feeling even more embarrassed to admit that she was touching herself while secretly watching her sister submissive.

"While what?" Mittens asked, curious as a cat.

"While we...um...watched you dancing." Chloe finally managed, averting her eyes and blushing even harder.

"Really?" Mittens asked, eyes brightening up and smile widening.

Chloe looked at her sheepishly and nodded. "Yeah..." She admitted.

Mittens bounced and clapped her paws, laughing with glee. "Yaaay!! I'm so happy." She said bubbly.

Chloe looked at her with amused amazement. "That makes you happy?"

"Of course, silly." Mittens replied, coming over to help Chloe dig out a frying pan. "I want you to enjoy it here. And I like that you and Master are playing together, just you two."

Chloe peered at her curiously. "Why? I'd think this would be a little hard for you, suddenly having to share him with someone else."

Mittens paused a moment, as though considering how best to frame her response. "It has been just me and Master for a few years now. We each play with a few others, sure, but we've had a really close connection for a long time, even before I got this." She reached up and touched her collar, making the bell tinkle lightly.

"Master was worried that bringing in someone else to the house and relationship might make me feel somehow less special. I was worried it might make him feel he needed to include me in everything he did with you, but I want him to have as much of a connection with you as with me." She reached out and put a paw on Chloe's arm, smiling warmly at her. "I want him to have more than just me, for us both to have someone else to share all this with. I might sometimes feel a little jealous, I'm sure, but I want him to make you feel as special as he makes me feel."

Chloe returned the gesture, putting her own hand on Mittens' arm. "You are a really special girl, you know." She said wonderingly.

"I know." Mittens said in a cute, bubbly tone, punctuating the response with a little bounce that made her breasts jiggle slightly and Chloe to laugh.

"Still, you could say that he did still keep you included. I mean, he had me masturbating while I watched you." Chloe pointed out, returning to the task of making breakfast.

Mittens waved that detail away. "It's still a good start. And I find it flattering that you'd enjoy rubbing yourself over me."

Chloe paused, looking at the cat-girl, who was momentarily looking away to get some ingredients out of the refrigerator. She wanted to just gush out all her thoughts and feelings to her, tell her about how taken she was becoming with her. More, she wanted to just move over to her and pull her into a deep and passionate kiss. Somehow though, waxing so deep and thoughtful, expressing such jumbled and confusing thoughts right now felt...if not wrong, perhaps ill-timed.

So, when Mittens turned back, Chloe put her attention towards the stove and gave a little shrug. "You're pretty." She said lamely.

"Thank you." Mittens beamed. "You're pretty too. I hope Master has me masturbate to you soon."

The comment made Chloe laugh out loud. She looked at Mittens mirthfully and this time did move over and kiss her, though only on the cheek. "God, I lo-uh-like you." She turned quickly back to hide her near slip, stupidly trying to pretend it hadn't happened. If Mittens recognized what she'd begun to say, she at least was kind enough to recognize Chloe's embarrassment and let it pass without reaction.

After a moment, though, she paused for a second, a dewy smile on her face as she softly spoke. "Me too." And then they both thrust themselves into the task of making pancakes, soon laughing and playing around like old friends.

When they brought out the large stack of hotcakes on a broad platter, they found Master already seated at the dining room table waiting to be served. Fully dressed now, he smiled at them absently, seeming pleased with Chloe's choice of food. Before long they were all engaged in breakfast, trying not to get syrup on themselves. Once all the pancakes we gone, Master pushed away his plate and sighed in contentment.

"Wonderful work, girls. Get everything and yourselves cleaned up. Chloe, once you're done, you will find what I'd like you to wear today lain out on your bed. Mittens, you should help her change, just behave yourselves." He gave them a little smile and a wink. "Afterwards, I want both of you to come down to the dungeon for your punishment."

The mention of the punishment made Chloe remember for the first time since last night that they had one coming to them. It had been such a wonderful evening after their little trial and this morning that she'd completely forgotten. "Yes, Master." Both she and Mittens replied before setting off to get breakfast cleared.

They worked diligently, clearing the table, rinsing all the dirty dishes, and getting everything stowed in the dishwasher before wiping down the counters to finish up. Once done, the two of them headed upstairs to Chloe's room. Upon the bed was a beautiful corset of bronze and black, the material smooth and shiny-looking, black stockings made of a shiny black material that made them look almost liquid, and a pair of arm-length gloves that matched the stockings.

"Oh, wow..." Chloe said as she lifted the corset up, easily able to see that it was of very high quality. She'd worn a few different corsets since getting into the lifestyle, but all of them had been cheaper articles, most of them simply going on like a brazier with a series of hook and catches. This one, however, was a true corset that had to be laced up. She realized now why Master had said that Mittens would need to help her get dressed.

"Isn't it pretty?" Mittens burbled excitedly. "Master and I picked it out this past weekend for you."

Chloe looked at her. "Really? This was bought just for me?"

"Yep." Mittens said cutely. "We bought three of them, actually, but you'll have to wait to see the other two." She said teasingly. "This one is my second favorite."

"What's your favorite look like?"

Mittens laughed. "Not telling!" She turned Chloe around and began unfastening the clasp on her garter belt. "Now come on, let's get you changed."

Chloe laughed and nodded, marveling still at the beautiful corset. Bought just for her. It made her feel giddy and special. She realized suddenly that the bronze would go with her hair, which was probably the point, making it feel even more personal. It made her eyes misty at the thought of it.

It made her feel ever more like she was home.

12