All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 13'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
More chapters

I loved it. I certainly hope that even thought Chloe has her collar, this isn't the end of the story. Please make more chapters.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, I didn't check to see if you answered my comment on the last chapter. I for one would definitely buy this in a book. But if it doesn't do well, I will be happy to see it back on here. You will have to let us know when it comes out in a book and if the name of it will be the same and if you will use the same name as the author. Good luck. Can't wait for chapters 14-18.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding Chapters

There's still no guarantee that it will ever be published, just have someone talking to me about the 'possibility'. Still, they seem pretty confident that it will be very easy to find a publisher. I'm quite excited about the prospects. I have everything copyrighted now, so now I just need to sit down and get to writing the rest of the story. :)

Chapter 14-18 are on their way. 14 should be in the cooker right now and I'll put in 15 soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
335 Followers
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...