The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe peered hard at him. "I can't see them well. Hey! Lift up your skirt so I can look at your little girly panties."

Shawn turned to look at them with a stricken expression, seeming hesitant. His hands unconsciously went to his skirt, pressing it further down. "Must I?" He asked in a forced high-pitched voice, possibly something Master had commanded him to talk in.

"Show us!" Mittens said goadingly. "We want to see what your sissy underpants looks like." She giggled.

Hesitantly, he turned around and lifted up his skirt, giving them a good view of the frilly pink silk beneath it. As she saw it, Chloe made herself laugh at the sight, though she really thought it was more cute that anything. "Nice panties, sissy. And a nice ass. Stay like that so I can smack it."

"No, miss, please." He said, though he made no effort to lower the skirt. "I need to dust."

However, Chloe was already bounding up and over to him. She didn't slap his rear very hard, but it made a nice little sound as she swatted it and Shawn have a little squeak. "Miss, please." He pleaded.

"Look at that jelly shake!" Mittens laughed, jumping up herself. "Do it again!"

Chloe giggled and gave his other butt cheek a swat, which produced a little groan from Shawn. "He looks so silly in that dress." She said, picking lightly at a sleeve. "Needs boobies though." She added, turning him around to face him. She almost faltered in her play at the miserable look on his face. A part of her felt bad making fun of him, but she reminded herself that it was what he was wanting her to do. He had a safeword, a phrase or word used by a submissive to end play, so that the more typical words used to show resistance or reluctance as part of play wouldn't get confused with a real need for a stop. Until he used it, she would assume that she was still okay.

"Let's give him some!" Mittens said with a smile. She ran over to a small basket beside one of the recliners and produced two large balls of yarn. Mittens would sometimes play with them when she was in a particularly 'cat' mindset. She quickly returned to Shawn and forcibly stuffed them down the top of his dress. The result was rather comical-looking, the balls of yarn not quite well suited to make breasts. Still, Mittens stepped back and nodded. "That's better."

"Now I can grope his boobs!" Chloe laughed and gave the 'cleavage' a squeeze. Shawn just grimaced in embarrassment.

"Get back to dusting, girly-boy." Mittens said waving a paw towards a shelf. Shawn quickly obeyed, acting as though he wanted to just be done with it and out of the room. However, she noted that he was taking his time with the dusting.

"Wait a second." Chloe said, getting a devious idea. She took the duster from his hand and grasped it by the feathers. While Shawn and Mittens watched, she proceeded to use the handle to rub her clit, quickly making herself moist and smeared her juices about the handle of the duster. She noticed Mittens putting a paw to her mouth to cover her utterly amused laugh, Shawn frowning hard and looking dismayed. However, he made no effort to stop her or call out his safeword, giving her confidence that she wasn't going too far. She started to hand it back, but changed her mind and slipped the handle up into her pussy first, getting it good lathered before pulling it out and putting it back into his hand.

"Now get back to dusting." She said with a devilish smile. Shawn winced at the wetness seeping through his glove, but obediently went back to dusting. Mittens grabbed Chloe, unable to contain her mirth and laughter anymore.

"That was awesome." She whispered to her as they gave him a few moments of space.

"You don't think that was too far?" She asked quietly, wincing now that his back was turned.

"No." Mittens replied comfortingly. "I've done worse to him. I would have made him lick it first." She giggled.

Chloe laughed at that, letting herself do so openly, so to let Shawn know she was laughing at his expense. It still felt weird to be acting like a bully, but it was starting to feel more like a game now. She knew Mittens would never be mean to someone if she thought their feelings were actually being hurt and reassured herself with that thought.

Regardless of the thought, she let Mittens take the lead for a little in their torments as Shawn made his way around the room. She was often quite devious in her taunts and teasing, taking liberal advantage of her ability to touch him, but not by him. More than once, she had Chloe pinch his butt or made him pick up things she openly dropped on purpose. She teased him about wanting to put him other girl clothes and speculated on whether his penis would poke out.

That last thought was a definite possibility, as Chloe noted that, despite all the abuse, Shawn was rather aroused by it all, a detail that Mittens also teased him about. She even teased him about the fact that he couldn't do anything with his penis, as apparently he was no more allowed to touch that part of himself than they were. She supposed it fit with the idea of him not wanting direct sexual pleasure from the situation.

The game continued until he'd finally finished with the room and made his blushing exit. She looked at Mittens once he was gone and just laughed. "Oh my God, Mittens! You are so bad!" She clutched her sister sub, both of them giggling madly.

"I've been at this for a while." She said. "I was really kind of timid at first, actually. I kept worrying that I was going to hurt his feelings."

"That would be where I am right now." Chloe admitted. "I had to keep reminding myself that it was what he wanted. I'm also not sure it's really in me to be so...sadistic?"

Mittens giggled. "I like to think of it less as 'sadism' and more just 'mischief'. Still, I get the point. I mean, you are still a slave, I suppose you feel like it should be you getting the abuse and not him."

Chloe considered the thought a moment and couldn't really disagree. She did feel a little out of her element, being the tormentor instead of the tormented. It had still been a little amusing and fun, though not something she'd have enjoyed if she'd not felt so certain that it wasn't being taken personally. Still, she found herself wanting to make some sort of amends.

"When this is over, do we get to give him some aftercare?" She asked, though she thought it might be more aftercare for herself than him.

Mittens smiled. "We do usually hug it out and hang a little afterwards. I know. I was anxious the first time too. Needed to know he wasn't hurt or mad."

Chloe breathed a little easier, both at knowing that she'd get her chance to make some kind of amends and at Mittens' understanding of what she was feeling. It made her feel much less anxious. They gave him a little more time before they went off looking for him, so to add more torture. They found him in Master's study, Master standing over him as he worked at polishing some knick-knacks on a low shelf. He kept pointing out spots Shawn had missed, once even lifting the back of the skirt and giving him a swat across the ass.

It made Chloe chuckle to see Master dominating another man, but he did so smoothly and in a way that made it somehow seem natural and normal. Shawn seemed even more humiliated by it than by the girls, especially when Master 'accidentally' got lint on the front of his pants and made Shawn dust his crotch. Chloe howled at the look on Shawn's face as he worked the duster across Master's lap. She laughed even further when Master quietly gestured towards the large balls of yarn standing in for boobs and gave the girls a questioning look.

They spent another hour and a half following him around and picking on him, Chloe getting more comfortable with it, but never losing that feeling of wanting to just give him a big hug. He seemed so embarrassed and miserable, but she would sometimes catch the hints of a smile on his face at some things. Finally, however, he'd finished all his assigned tasks and Master dismissed him to go change back into 'man clothes'.

While he did, Chloe went to her room and pulled on an oversized t-shirt and removed her heels. She somehow felt that would makes things more comfortable for Shawn, even though she noticed Mittens had added nothing to her attire when she returned to the living room. Master was sitting with her and waved her over to sit on the other side of him.

"Did you have fun?" He asked her as she sat down.

"Sort of, Master." She said. "I just want to make sure he's okay. I'm not sure I'm well cut out for humiliating others."

Master nodded, seeming to understand. "Well, when he comes in, you have permission to sit with him and cuddle until you feel everything's better." There was an amused twinkle in his eye and she realized that he meant more that she felt better rather than Shawn's feelings being remedied. Still, she appreciated the permission to assuage her sensibilities.

When Shawn came in, she immediately jumped up and gave him a hug without any preamble or warning. He seemed surprised at first, but quickly wrapped his big, strong arms around her and returned it. "Hello there." He said with a chuckle.

She lead him to the other sofa get him seated. "Would Sir like me to give him some cuddles?" She asked him.

He looked her with amusement and nodded. "I'd love some." She quickly settled down beside him, legs drawn up onto the cushion, and draped herself around him. He put his own arm around her and returned the snuggling as he looked towards Master. "Thank you, Sir."

"A pleasure as always, Shawn." Came the reply. "I trust you enjoyed yourself?"

"Very much." Shawn returned. He looked towards Chloe nuzzled against him. "I particularly liked having to use a sticky duster all afternoon." He said with a grin, making Chloe blush.

Master raised an eyebrow in curiosity, but Mittens gave him a cuddle. "We'll explain later, Master. You'll be proud." She giggled.

12