The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 14

Story Info
Chloe gets to have a play date.
4.6k words
4.8
9k
11

Part 14 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14 -- An Evening of Play

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

SLAP!

Chloe moaned lowly as the feel of the leather thongs of the flogger thudded across her back, the skin already deeply enflamed from many strokes from the wonderful instrument. She could feel slick moisture running down the inside of her thighs, seeping through the tops of her stockings. Her breasts pressed heavily against Mittens' and she could smell the sweet scent of her panting breath. She heard the slap of the flogger as it came across her sister sub's back, feeling the sudden pressure of her body increase onto hers. The sound of Mittens' own gasp and moan made the slick feeling in her loins grow stronger.

She wished she could see the look on her fellow submissive's beautiful face, but they'd both been blindfolded, leaving them only their other senses, which Master was busy overloading. He'd arranged the two of them together, arms suspended above their heads and bound together by a tight nest of restraints. Chloe was wearing heels, necessitating that Mittens, already a few inches shorter, stand on a large block to properly align them together. It had the benefit of putting their faces close together and they'd shared kisses several times over the last while.

Bound facing together, nestled against one another, Master was circling around the two of them endlessly, alternating his strokes between each one, though occasionally he'd kept them on their toes by striking twice in a row or pausing a moment to deliver a brief flurry of lighter smacks to one of them. Mostly, he'd kept the flogger's blows focused to their backs, but he'd more than once aimed a swing to wrap the thongs around a hip or thigh. Those unexpected strokes had made Chloe the wettest, as the surprise alone had made them sting more and seem more potent.

SLAP!

Another powerful thud of leather straps crashed across her shoulders, feeling magnificent and hot on her sensitive skin. While there was a sort of discomfort to the hard smack of the flogger, it felt much too pleasurable to call it pain. Tethered together and being stroked lovingly by Master's toy was like a form of heaven, beautiful as any flower she'd ever seen. She wanted to get completely lost in it all. She was already coasting through the early tides of subspace, the feel and sound and smell of everything becoming unimaginably heightened and unreal. In her head, she was no longer in the Dungeon, but floating through open space, lost in a nexus of nothing but pleasurable sensation.

She heard the flogger cross Mittens' body, feeling the petite girl shudder and press against her in a way that suggested that Master had aimed the stroke towards her nether areas. Mittens uttered a noise that sounded just short of an orgasm. There was a moment of heavy panting before she felt their mouths come together, tongues tangling around each other for a few seconds. The kiss was broken suddenly by a slight jolt and a guttural utterance by the little cat-girl. Her breath took in hard and lustily, then Chloe felt Mittens begin to jostle in a rhythmic motion, an almost whimper-like sound of ecstasy releasing from her.

Mittens blindly found Chloe's mouth again and began kissing her hard and deep, her face being pressed against hers like a slow heartbeat. Through their kiss came a gasp from the petite girl and suddenly Chloe realized what was happening. Master was taking Mittens from behind while they were tethered there together. The understanding made her suddenly so aroused and heady that she felt the wetness below grow into a torrent that began soaking down her stockings. Her whole body tingled and burned, every touch and scent and sound became so intense that it overwhelmed everything.

For Chloe, time dissolved into a meaningless concept, knowing only the feel and sound of her beloved Mittens being taken heavily by their beloved Master, all against her sensitive body. The taste of the kiss between them, the vibrations in it from Master's thrusts, were better than any mundane sexual experience. The pleasure was all there was. The moment was infinite.

When she heard Mittens almost deafening climax, orgasming powerfully against her, she felt her own body tighten up, but distantly, as though it were someone else's body tensing. She felt what seemed like a miniature climax of her own climbing up her mentally distant limbs, sympathetic with her sister sub's own explosive orgasm. And suddenly, the feeling of Master entering her own body struck her so sharply in the blissful abyss of her subspace, so distinctly returning her back to her own sense of body, that the sensation of him sliding into her engorged and dripping pussy threatened to shatter her whole mind.

She could not measure how long he took her, knew only that she climaxed so hard when her own full orgasm came that she screamed it out of her chest. Everything else thereafter was so lost in her overloaded mind that she could not even begin to keep track, though she had a vague awareness that he'd returned to fucking Mittens again, which he did until she'd once more climaxed and then returned back to her again. Beyond this, she could not say how many times he went back and forth or into whom he'd finally cum.

She had no memory what-so-ever of being taken down from her restraints, her blindfold removed, and her shoes taken off. She simply, slowly, became aware that she was now laying down on the large pile of cushions off in one corner of the Dungeon, wrapped in a soft blanket, snuggled together with Master and Mittens. All three of them were spent and reeling from the experience, tangled around each other like knots of rope bound together.

As her senses gradually returned to her, she looked at her Master's face, his eyes closed and expression content. He looked so beautiful to her, like an earthly god. She felt a swell of emotion rise in her and she shifted to bring her lips up to his neck, kissing it softly and tenderly. Though his eyes remained closed, his hand moved to caress her hair, petting her lovingly. She kissed his neck again and then nuzzled against it.

"Thank you, Master." She muttered softly.

"You did very well, slave." He returned, his own voice soft and serene. "You pleased your Master like a good slut." Somehow, he made the words sound so affectionate and complimentary that she beamed as though he'd told her she was the most beautiful girl in the world and had scientific evidence to prove it.

"I am Master's willing slut, always." She replied in a hushed tone. "I am his to do anything he wishes." She felt a sudden aching to be once again in restraints and have him using her. She felt the tenderness of her back from the flogger and longed for another caress from it. Or maybe to be bent over his lap and paddled until she was screaming uncontrollably.

"I know, my beloved slave." He cut into her thoughts. "And soon I plan to put that to the test."

She glanced at him curiously, his words sending her imagination whirling. There was a smile of such mischief and sadistic amusement that she felt a shudder of wonderful fear cross her. As much as the words sounded ominous, what she deeply wanted was for him to push her and take her out of her comfort, to make her do things that were solely for his amusement and pleasure. To Chloe, she was his slave to do ANYTHING he told her to do. So far, he'd been so thoughtful and considerate, pushing her limits in the Dungeon, but always doing so in ways that heightened her pleasure along with his own.

She longed for him to have her do something that was only for him, to make her feel truly like his slave and without the ability to say no. She wanted to prove that she gave herself to him fully, no matter what he asked. Even if it was something that scared her or made her cry. Especially if it was something that made her cry. There was something therapeutic in tears, deeply emotional and powerful. She wanted to be reduced to base guttural sobbing, even if just so Master could see how good of a slave she was and be impressed by her willingness to serve him.

"But that won't be tonight." He said torturously with a chuckle. "But soon, I promise." He gave her hair a tousle. "Tonight, you have company coming over."

She looked at him questioningly, but caught Mittens looking up at her with a grin. "We havin' a sweep-over!" She cooed in her cutesy voice.

"A sleep-over?" Chloe asked.

"Papabear and Butterfly are coming over this evening and Butterfly is staying the night so you three can have fun together." Master said with a smile.

Chloe brightened, smiling. She'd had a lot of fun with Butterfly last time they'd met and had instantly liked both her and her 'Daddy', Papabear. She figured there would be some fun hi-jinx this evening, both while Papabear was there and later, when it was just the three girls. She was very curious what the dynamic would be like between Mittens and Butterfly, having not completely gotten a good idea of what they were to each other in lifestyle terms. She knew they played together as 'Littles' sometimes, but knew also they played together sexually. She wasn't sure if Butterfly was a switch, meaning she sometimes acted as a submissive and sometimes acted as a Dominant, or if maybe Mittens was. Somehow, she both could and couldn't see Mittens playing the Top.

"That sounds like fun." Chloe smiled at them both before focusing on Master. "What would Master like his property to wear for his company?"

He gave her another pet. "We'll figure that out after we've all showered and had a bite to eat. How are you two feeling? Do you need a little more cuddle time?" She could see that he was quite willing to remain snuggled together if they did. However, though she was enjoying being all nestled up together, a part of Chloe was now excited to get all dressed up and see her friends again.

Mittens took a moment to consider her own state, but finally decided she was hungry. Master helped them both up and took the time to remove any lingering restraints they still had on and the three of them went together upstairs and to the large bathroom on the ground floor. Amidst kisses and caresses, he carefully stripped them down and switched Chloe to her steel slave-ring. Then all three of them climbed into the shower together and the girls made a ritual of thoroughly washing Master and each other. He helped them rinse out their hair and all three dried each other afterwards.

Once dry, Master reattached Mittens' tail and collar as she slipped back into her paws. Then all three of them, otherwise naked and still slightly damp in places, went to the kitchen and made a quick lunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches together, eating there at the counter. They laughed and played as they did, talking casually about nothing important. Afterwards the girls cleaned up while Master watched them and all three went upstairs to get dressed.

Master selected a lacey blue corset, short silky black skirt, and matching silky blue stockings and arm-length gloves for Chloe, as well as a pair of black, lace-up, five inch platform heeled shoes. He left her in her steel slave ring, but fastened leather restraints around her wrists and ankles before sending her off to do her hair and make-up while he dressed Mittens before tending to his own clothes.

An hour later, all three were primped and polished, Mittens dressed in a black velvet crop top with a high sheath neck, her leather collar and bell fastened over the fabric, a low-riding mini-skirt, velvety gloves that reached her shoulders with matching stockings that completely encased her legs, and fresh paws and fuzzy warmers. Master looked dashing in dark navy slacks and dress shirt, a sanguine silk tie, and polished oxblood loafers. They looked like they were headed out to some sort of fetish club or a party, instead of waiting for a couple of friends to spend the evening 'hanging out'.

They waited in the living room, lounging on the luxurious furniture and chatting, Chloe full of excited energy to see Butterfly and see where the evening took everyone. She couldn't keep herself from continuously smiling. When the doorbell rang, she was on her feet before she'd even thought about it, bringing a giggle from Mittens at her enthusiasm. She pinkened a little with mild embarrassment, peering at Master.

"Go answer the door, slave." Master laughed at her, gesturing absently with a thumb. He laughed even more at the goofy grin Chloe adopted as she dashed excitedly out of the room to meet their friends.

She flung wide the door as soon as she reached it, beaming out at the pair standing on the step beyond. Papabear was clad in a red leather kilt, full of pockets and steel zippers, a black button-up shirt, and heavy black boots that reached his knees. His thick, long beard was gathered at the chin by a band. At his side was Butterfly, her sizable bosom encased in a skin-tight, shiny, silver halter top that ended just above her navel, which sported a glittery piece of dangling jewelry. A playful, pleated, red and blue plaid skirt swirled around her curvy hips as she twisted back and forth excitedly, set over a pair of sheer purple tights that matched the vivid violet of her curly hair, currently drawn up into fluffy pig-tails at either side of her head. It was all capped off by a pair of flirty, black gloss dolly shoes with a tall heel and a glossy black collar, set with a gleaming golden 'O'-ring so large that it looked like a medallion.

"Hi!" Butterfly squealed as they saw Chloe, vigorously waving a hand full of rainbow painted nails and smiling in a wide, cheesy smile.

"Welcome to Master's home!" Chloe said with a grand smile and stepped back to allow them entrance. "Thank you, Sir, for coming to see us and bringing your wonderful little girl." She added as they came in, making Butterfly giggle youthfully. Her bubbly demeanor instantly marked her as being in deep 'Little' mindset, bouncing on her heels like a young girl.

"Imma gonna go find Mittens, Daddy." Butterfly burbled at Papabear, starting to rush off. However, he grabbed a hold of her arm before she could take a full step.

"Not yet, babygirl." He said in a fatherly tone. "You haven't given James' slave a proper 'hello'."

"I said 'hi', Daddy." She sulked at him, pouting her lips.

"I said a 'proper hello', Butterfly." He admonished. "Be polite." He tapped her gently on the tip of her nose, which elicited her indignant pout to change into an apologetic look.

"Sorry Daddy." She cooed and then looked at Chloe, giving a cute curtsey-like bob of her hips to her. "Hello, James' slave. It's a pleasure to be here." A little glitter of mischief twinkled in her eyes as she said it.

"Good girl." Papabear said, giving her a kiss to the cheek and then playfully swatting her across the rump. "Now go find your friend." Butterfly didn't waste another moment before dashing away like an excited child, making Chloe giggle.

"That wasn't really necessary, Sir." Chloe said when it was just the two of them in the foyer.

"Of course it was!" He replied, puffing out his chest. "You have to raise them right." This made Chloe giggle again, which seemed to amuse Papabear. "You look quite lovely tonight." He said after a moment, admiring her beautiful attire.

"Thank you, Sir." She returned, giving a curtsy of her own to him, hers a full one, plucking up her skirt as she crossed one leg behind the other as she formally dipped. She lifted the skirt just enough at the side so that Papabear could see that Master had not given her any panties to put on beneath the short little skirt. His notice of this made her smile playfully. "Would Sir like this slave to walk him into the living room?"

Papabear paused a moment in mock consideration. "No, I think I'll carry." Chloe's face started to draw up in confusion, but never got the full chance to form the expression before he effortlessly scooped her up and threw her over a shoulder, rump forward, and began walking.

Chloe squealed and wriggled, especially when he casually flipped up the back of her skirt to expose her bare rear and gave it a crisp smack. "Hush." He said, making her go limp and pout, though he couldn't see it. In truth, despite her reaction, she was already enjoying herself and fighting not to smile. She already felt sure that Papabear had Master's permission to be so fresh with her, but also had pegged him as the kind of Dominant that enjoyed it when the girl struggled and had to be disciplined.

She heard Master laugh as she was carried into the living room like a sack of flour, her butt exposed. "Um, was she not able to walk herself, Robert?" He asked in amusement.

"She was being naughty, flashing your guest like a little minx." Papabear replied. "So shameful." He said in a mock scandalized tone.

"I guess she needs a spanking." Master said with an exaggerated sigh. "Would you like the honors, since you are the 'wronged party'?" He added.

Chloe twisted to try and see past Papabear to look fretfully at Master. Again, she didn't really mind, but felt that playing along was more fun. "Master!" She playfully whined, struggling not to grin. "I was being a good slave! I swear!" She wriggled around on the big man's shoulder, happily enjoying the sharp slap to her butt that elicited.

"Thank you, James." Papabear said. "I'd be happy to teach your slave some manners." With that, he carried her over to a loveseat and, effortlessly, lifted her from his shoulder and arranged her across his lap, ass up. Mittens and Butterfly were sitting together and both leaned forward to watch, huge grins on their faces. Master, alternately, sat back into his own seat to watch, but had no less large of a smile on his face.

As Papabear got her and himself comfortably arranged, Chloe noted the looks on their faces seemed to be more than just the general amusement and enjoyment of the moment of watching her receive a spanking. There was a curious expectant look in their expressions, as though they knew something she didn't and were anxiously waiting for her to catch on. Her mind whirred a moment, thinking about what it might be. A moment before Papabear's first blow landed on her butt-cheek, the revelation hit her.

She'd thought about how powerful he'd looked when she'd first met Papabear and he'd just been man-handling her for the last few minutes as if she weighed nothing. While she wasn't especially hefty, she also wasn't some lightweight little thing either. For him to so easily swing her around and manipulate her—

WHAM!!

His palm crashed into her left butt cheek with enough strength to make her squeal out from the hard sting of it. Even worse, he'd slightly cupped his hand to make it hurt more. Before she could even fully register the white-hot burn of the first smack, a second landed on the right side of her fanny, making her scream out again. This time she wriggled and struggled for real, whimpering with each heavy-handed (but wonderful) blow. She felt sure her ass was red as a candy apple after just a few smacks.

After about four sharp slaps to each cheek, Papabear stopped. He looked at her face, tenderly taking hold of her chin with a strong hand and gently turning it to look at him. She could see a slight note of concern, buried beneath his Dominant expression, at the tears welling in her eyes. "Have you learned your lesson, dear?" He asked her.

Feeling a drop of salty water roll down a cheek, she looked at him, lip trembling from the feeling of burning needles in her butt. "No Sir." She managed to cough out. "I need a couple more please, Sir." She whimpered, the corners of her mouth tilting up a little. It hurt, but she was loving it.

"Obviously, you didn't do it hard enough, Daddy." Butterfly said in a matter-of-fact tone that made everyone but Chloe laugh. She snapped a look of alarm and playful betrayal at Butterfly, but squealed out so hard that she felt a slight tug in her throat as Papabear smacked her tortured ass with his hardest smack yet.

12