All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 14'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JpmaggersJpmaggersalmost 7 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter

After the introduction of Papabear and Butterfly a few chapters back ( some would call it a tease :P ) I assumed we'd get a playdate sooner or later. This chapter really delivers, the erotica is really well explained and on-point, it was also really nice inparticular to see the play between Chloe, Mittens and master (as an aside I enjoyed the last chapter very much but the skipping of Chloe and masters first time together did feel conspicously absent), but also the rounding out of the cast including their fetishes and preferances was nice and helps create a fuller picture.

As always Mittens steals the show because she is the most adorable character on Lit, in particular that last line from her.

14 chapters in and still going strong, keep up the good work :)

5/5 stars

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding Going Strong

Thank you for your praise. I'm glad you liked it. I had a lot of fun writing Chapters 14 & 15 (which is in the cooker now awaiting publication). I had planned to further develop Butterfly and Papabear from the day I first introduced them. As the chapters go on, they make many more appearances.

In regards to Master and Chloe's first time, I made the choice to summarize that as I was worried about bogging down in time and staying so focused that two dozen chapters go by and it's still only been a few days. I wanted to go ahead and get some momentum so I could have time pass and let events spread out a little. Still, I have often considered going back and expounding on that first time, but I don't know if I ever will. A part of me likes the idea of it being so private and intimate that it could only be done 'off-camera' as it were, out of respect. :)

And thank you so much for calling Mittens the cutest thing on Lit. :) I am so very glad she has been so well received. She has her own 'fetish' on the Fetlife community site. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...