The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her another few claps and then released her to get up, this time without asking if she'd learned anything. She stood painfully, turning to face him and reaching back to rub her sore hind-quarters. "Thank you for your lesson, Sir." She sniffed. Then she brought her hands around in front of her to lift her skirt up and flash him her pussy, sticking out her tongue playfully.

The whole room exploded with laughter, especially Papabear. Chloe leaned down to give him a kiss on the cheek and whisper a much more sincere thank you in his ear, if only to let him know that she'd enjoyed it. He gave her a wink as she drew back. After that, she went to settle in beside Master, hoping to position herself in a way that her burning rear wasn't directly pressed against the couch.

The five of them spent a little while talking and laughing, Chloe volunteering after a few minutes to go fetch drinks and make some snacks, mostly because she wasn't having much luck with sitting on the couch in a way that didn't make her ass hurt. Still, she spent most of the time hovering in the doorway as things heated in the kitchen, adding into the conversation and enjoying the company, while she waited for the burning to fade enough to sit comfortably.

She watched Mittens and Butterfly with interest, curious about how they interacted, trying to see if either was taking any sort of lead. Both of them, however, seemed more like a pair of little kids acting silly and spastic while the 'adults' talked. Not to say that they didn't add to the discussions, but they seemed more interested in giggling together than anything. Chloe found herself looking forward to it being just the three of them, playing and being silly. She'd actually never had a real sleep-over as a kid, but had always wanted to. There was bound to be some naughtiness involved with this one, but that just seemed to make it more enticing to her.

After about an hour and a half of chatting and munching on snacks, they moved things down to the Dungeon below, Butterfly being sent out to fetch her Daddy's toy-bag. With Mittens and Chloe already pretty well worked over today, especially with the spanking she'd received, the two of them and Master mostly did light play together while Papabear and Butterfly had a few short, but intense, scenes together on some of Master's equipment. However, Master also let Chloe experience a few of Papabear's more interesting toys, among which was a violet wand, a device used to apply electrical current to someone.

Though he used it more as a demo, playing in a relaxed way with it on her so she could get a feel for it, she found she enjoyed it a lot and asked to have him give her a full scene with it sometime. He was quite skilled with the thing and seemed to have an endless supply of different attachments for a wide variety of sensations and effects.

After a great evening of play, they all returned back upstairs to relax a bit. By this time, all three of the women were out of a majority of their clothes, running around mostly naked and taking turns cuddling with one of the two Dominants or each other. Through it all, Chloe gained a good idea of the friendship between Master and Papabear, realizing that each very obviously had open permission to play with the other's submissives. Before the night was over, she'd had the big man's hands on almost every part of her body and had enjoyed watching Master spend a full twenty minutes making out with Butterfly while Mittens ate her out. Chloe had spent that time cuddled up with Papabear. She'd offered to do more than cuddle, but he'd seemed quite happy just watching his girl with Chloe's loved ones, a look of total pride on her face.

Eventually, Papabear rose to take his leave, Butterfly stepping out to the car with him to get her overnight bag and say a final goodbye to him. Master gathered up his two girls on the sofa while they waited for Butterfly's return. "Did you girls have fun tonight?" He asked them, though the question was rather redundant.

"So much, Master." Chloe gushed, almost breathlessly. "Thank you."

"Papabear spanks hard, doesn't he?" Mittens asked with a laugh.

"My rear is still burning a little from it." Chloe laughed back. "I can only imagine what he can do with a paddle."

"I'll make sure he uses one on you next time." Master said teasingly. "He's got one with little studs in it." He chuckled hard and malevolently at the look of fear that came to Chloe's face, but gave her a kiss of deep tenderness and love a moment later. "You did very well tonight, slave. Once Butterfly gets back, you have until tomorrow afternoon on your own freedom. Enjoy letting your hair down and just having fun together."

"Yes Master." Chloe said, returning the kiss, but became distracted by Mittens getting up and sneaking over to the window to peek out.

"Mittens!" Master said to her admonishingly. "Give them their privacy."

"Aw, Master." Mittens pouted. "They doesn't mind." She added in her cutesy voice.

Chloe looked at them both curiously. "What's going on?" She asked.

Mittens grinned at her a moment, then looked to Master. "Can I shows her? We's be all quick."

Master sighed, rolling his eyes. "Show her for a moment, but then you both give them their privacy."

Mittens beckoned Chloe over to the window, the two of them opening a small view through the curtain to peer out. Beyond, Chloe could see the section of the driveway where Papabear had parked their van. The side door facing the house was open and he was seated inside. Leaning in was Butterfly, face in his lap and giving her 'Daddy' a 'proper goodbye', her purple pigtails bouncing as her head bobbed up and down vigorously. The whole scene was sheltered away from any other eyes by both hedges around the house and the van itself, the two girls only just able to see themselves due to their vantage.

"That's so beautiful." Chloe found herself saying to no one in particular.

Mittens looked at her with a dewy smile. "I love you." She said out of nowhere, making Chloe blink in surprise.

"Hmmm?" She asked, caught off guard.

"Jus' dat." Mittens said in her cute kitty voice. "I wuvs you."

Chloe drew back, letting the curtains close and kissed her sweetly on the lips. "I love you too." She returned, before turning her gaze towards Master. "Let's go give Master a proper goodbye too before he turns in." The glitter in her eye was all Mittens needed to entice her as both girls dashed from the window to pounce on Master and show him how much they loved him too.

12