All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 18'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When/Where?

How can I find the published novel and more of your work?

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding When and Where

I am still writing the novel, so I can't say when it will be published, but I hope that it isn't a long time. I will certainly make sure to let those who are checking in my stuff here know what is going on. I've thought about putting together some sort of blog-like page for people who want to get news of developments.

As for where to find more stuff, I will be posting more of my work here over time. I am polishing up a short story that I will publish to the Literotica site in the next few weeks. Just keep an eye out for it. :) I am also planning to write a few little shorts of Chloe, Mittens, and Master, exclusive to the Literotica site, since I have had so much encouragement from people here. Just keep up with my profile and there will be new stuff from me soon.

In the meantime, I am working on the furthering adventures of our wonderful trio and once I have something definite to tell, I will let everyone know in the comments of the short stories I post.

Hope everyone keeps enjoying my future work and I thank everyone again for all the love, positive comments, and encouragement.

JpmaggersJpmaggersalmost 7 years ago
Can't Wait To Read More

What a roller coaster these 18 chapters have been, so many well realised characters (though I do hope in your later expansions we find out a bit more about the side of Chloes master when he's not in his role as I'm really curious about him, he's so enigmatic), so many amazing erotic scenes, so much love and attention to details and lets not forget a special mention to the adorable bundle of cute that is Mittens. The scene about her worry and disapointment over the flogger is a perfect going away scene to tide a reader over whilst waiting for the rest of the story.

I wish you luck with your further writing and look forward to reading more of this beautifully crafted story when it's published. So many things still to see, I'm hooked on finding out what happens with mr BDSM duck shirt after Chloe's public shaming as well as seeing the expanding relationships of the trio (also did I mention how sweet Mittens is yet, no wonder another dom would be jealous) :D

Do you have a blog or some sort of social media presence that someone could follow to keep track of your progress and know when it's available?

Keep up the good work and always think, what would mittens do :P

5/5 stars

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding Can't Wait

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am working on putting together something like a blog or webpage somewhere that I can post news and updates on things to. As soon as I do, I'll post comment on my profile here on Literotica for how to reach it. Just keep looking in on me and it will pop up soon. :)

Certainly, we have not seen the last of Danny. He will be back to make trouble and get back at dear little Chloe. Nor have we seen the last of a bunch of other characters, such as August (I'm working on a chapter with her right now), Mistress Victoria, the voluptuous Butterfly and her Papabear, Shawn, and even the jerk from the grocery store. I've been so excited to tell this story and share this part of myself. These characters represent the closest I have anymore to this lifestyle and it has helped me to work through the loss of this part of myself. I am so grateful that it has been so warmly received.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Sad to have to wait

I am looking forward to reading the book. But very sad to have to wait for it. As I tell people, I am NOT a patient person. lol When I want something, I want it yesterday. I will anxiously be waiting. Just please don't let Danny be too evil towards Chloe. But don't feel the need to let Master be lenient towards Danny in retaliation for anything he does to Chloe or to Mittens. I have LOVED this story.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding waiting

Sorry that you'll have to wait for the book. Sadly, it will probably be a good while until it is finished. However, I do plan to post a few short stories here with the girls and Master before too long. I already have one planned that I will post near Halloween (as it's a spook-holiday themed story) and have thoughts for at least one other that I will post as soon as it is written.

In the meantime, I plan to write some other shorts for the sight. I've already posted one 'First Words' that seems to have been well received. Thanks again for all your support and praise. I hope to keep you entertained as the months go by.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Been a while

It's been almost 2 years now since this delicious chapter was published. Any news on the full novel's progress or when it will be published?

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Regarding: Been a while

Work has been done, but I fear there have been a lot of set backs with it. Some difficulties with family, life, work, and many other things have caused much my work on this, and creativity in general, to get side-lined, so I have not come as far with it as I'd like. I am hoping to get back into the saddle fully very soon and start hammering things out. It is never forgotten, nor will be be abandoned. I still hope to put up some new short stories with the girls soon.

Thank you for you interest and your support. It's good to know that there are still people who come to look and re-read this, even after 2 years.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

Another AWESOME chapter!!!!!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding: AWESOME

I am glad you are still enjoying the story so much. I hope you continue to read along as I go forward with future chapters. I have a lot planned for these characters, so I hope they continue to live up your expectations. :)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

Hehe. Yeah, I was pretty proud of how she handled things too. I got bet that I couldn't have her stand up to someone and still maintain her submissive personality while doing it. I have been told that I won that bet. Hahaha.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Love the way she handled that so perfectly!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

I was actually given a challenge as to whether I could have Chloe stand up to a bully without stepping out of her 'submissive' role and mindset. I was pretty satisfied with how it came out and the person who challenged me was in utter awe. Hahaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...