All Comments on 'The Collars Ch. 01'

by dracone

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Rubbish. Needs editing. Needs proofing, needs a plot that could be believed by anyone over ten and characters to match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice story but badly in need of editing/spell check. It looks to me like some spell check choices produced the wrong word as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Solid first effort

Not a bad first start. Kinda interested in where you're going with it.

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
Rubbish ?

Me thinks Anon. Thinks too much and needs a collar. any way onto the story liked the Beginning. Can't wait to see how he chose's for the other Collar's.

SirCarlSirCarlover 8 years ago
Well done...

Keep going....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Has potential.

You need an editor, proofing, and better outlining.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
You have a good first chapter here

Welcome to Literotica, dracone, and thank you for sharing your story with us; I would like to read more of it. I am hazarding a guess that English might not be your first language, and if that is the case, then very well done for writing so well. You could certainly benefit from the services of a good editor, but your story was very sound.

Four stars from me, and thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

the idea is good but your character -32 year old virgin- has a girl put on a mind control collar, then when she suddenly naked she throws herself at him but he politely turns her down and says get dressed. No.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Start

I like that idea with the collar but the main character needs a little work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You need to proofread

Couldn't finish reading the story because I got annoyed by the numerous spelling and grammar mistakes

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 8 years ago

It is a nice slow build up to want could be an interesting story, a nice touch about the collars themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Potential

Add a bit of realism (6'5" doesn't go unnoticed, 32-year old virgin just accepts that a woman gets naked and tells her to redress, ...) and please have someone proof read. English is obviously not your mother tongue (mine neither) so making errors is not the end of the world but proof reading would increase the readability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good idea ok etory

Does need a proofreader and it'd be great. Btw love guys who spent time to type a view on a story they couldn't stand to read on this *Free* site as if they paid or are forced to read these amateur writer's tales & can't take it relaxed enough to take a grain of salt. Keep it up more you write better you'll get. Btw 5 strokes and spent years relearning to write myself so keep it up and don't get dragged down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story concept

I love your story concept and I think there’s a lot of potential for where it can lead.

However, something about the writing seems flat, like watching bad acting through a screen instead of being there as a fly on the wall to the action.

If you can find a way to I’m prove the acting quality of your actors then the clever plot you’ve come up with can shine through much more clearly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will chapter 2 be arriving soon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous