The Collector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,242 Followers

Other than those two original small rooms, some remodeling had been done to the clinic, creating a couple of larger rooms. The small rooms were for newcomers, so that Kitty could gauge their willingness to participate in alternate forms of collection. The larger rooms were for regulars who were open to all sorts of erotic experimentation, which they'd found produced greater volumes of semen.

As her first newcomer arrived, Kitty greeted him pleasantly, helped him fill in the forms, such as medical history, and took him to a small room. After showing him the amenities, she left him with his collection bottle. Ten minutes later, he walked by her office, blushing slightly -- mission accomplished. Kitty smiled, rephrasing that to 'emission accomplished' in her mind.

The second newcomer was a little different. After perhaps fifteen minutes in the room, he pushed the call button. Kitty heard the buzzer, and went to his room. "Yes, Billy? What is it?" she asked politely, stepping into the room.

Billy flushed scarlet. He was fully dressed, and his collection bottle was still empty. Many of the magazines had been opened and moved, and the monitor was showing a nude couple having what looked like a bout of no-holds-barred intercourse. "I've tried and tried, Miss," Billy whispered, shamefacedly. "But nothing happens here. I guess I'm so used to my own room that this place is too foreign for me."

Kitty gave him a soothing, reassuring smile. "Can we try something? Would you be willing to show me your cock, please?" She deliberately used the word 'cock' rather than a more clinical word 'penis' to set the proper tone.

Billy's flushed deepened, and his face took on a strange expression. "You'll laugh. It's all tiny and limp."

"Billy, I won't laugh, Given the work we do here, I'm very familiar with male anatomy, in all its shapes, sizes, and states of arousal. You've got great genes, and I think you've the potential to be a very fine donor. I'm just trying to help. Please open your pants and pull out your dick for me."

A beautiful young woman can be very persuasive about such things. Billy didn't look at her as he unbuckled his pants, opened his fly, and pulled his pants and underpants down. As he'd predicted, his dick was limp and shrunken.

"Thank you for doing that Billy," Kitty said without a hint of mirth in her tone of voice. "Now, let's see if this helps." She started unbuttoning her blouse. Billy, who was looking at the floor, looked up to see what 'this' meant. His jaw dropped slightly as he saw Kitty pulling off her blouse and reaching behind her back to get at her bra hooks. Even just seeing those actions made his cock stir.

He gulped. "Miss, you're showing me your tits?" Hearing what he'd just blurted out, he looked embarrassed. "I mean, your breasts."

Kitty pulled off her bra, and lifted her breasts in her hand, displaying them, happy to see Billy's dick rise even more. "My name's Kitty, Billy. And you can call them tits, or boobs, or jugs, or whatever you find most exciting. I'm pleased that you're finding them arousing." She thumbed her nipples, and watched his cock balloon to full stiffness. "See? You have a lovely cock. It's not tiny or shriveled at all, is it?"

Billy tore his eyes away from her chest and looked down. "Wow," he whispered. "It's actually bigger than I can remember it ever being."

"Oh! Now I'm very flattered," Kitty giggled gently. "Tell you what. If you can give me a nice donation now, I'll even let you touch them."

Billy's eyes bugged out. "Really? Ummm... can I look at them while I do it?" he asked, rather boldly, getting into the spirit of the thing.

"Well, I'd be disappointed if you averted your eyes," Kitty explained. "Go ahead. Look all you want and get pumping, please."

Shyly turning his body, Billy looked over his shoulder at Kitty, his eyes fixed somewhat below her face. From his vigorous arm movements, Kitty could tell he was desperately trying to 'crank one out' as she'd heard men call it. The slut woman inside her wished that he hadn't turned his back -- she like seeing cocks in action. She wondered if she could entice him a bit. She lifted one of her tits upward and bent her head down. She sensuously licked its nipple, and then sucked it into her ruby lips. She sucked hard, tilting her head up slightly to make the tit stretch, and hollowed her cheeks with that sucking action.

Billy slowly turned, as if hypnotized by what he was seeing. But not so hypnotized that he forgot to keep jacking off. As he started grunting and straining, Kitty had to let her nipple pop free of her mouth to warn him.

"Don't forget to hold the collection bottle in front of your dick!" she reminded him.

His swollen glans looked like a purple mushroom cap as he snatched the bottle off the table and aimed his cock into it just in time. A milky white stream of semen shot from his glans and slammed into the bottom of the collection bottle, followed by other spurts. When he'd finished, Billy had filled the bottle about half full, a respectable donation.

Kitty examined the bottle, noting the heady aroma of fresh semen emanating from it. "Great job, Billy," she praised. "I knew you had it in you," she added, grinning.

Billy blushed, stuffing his wilting dick back into his pants. "Ummm," he said, clearing his throat. "Did you mean it when you said... well... I think you said..." his voice squeaked nervously.

Kitty gave off a tinkling, happy laugh. "I promised you could touch my tits. Yes. I meant it. Go ahead," she said, lifting them as she stepped closer.

Billy licked his lips nervously, his eyes darting quickly around the room, as if checking if anyone was watching. But his hands came up, and stroked the smooth globes Kitty was offering. She took her hands away, giving him free rein to fondle and caress them. His hands felt wonderful, exploring their surfaces so carefully. He touched them everywhere, not just focused on her nipples. "I saw you lick one, and even suck on it," he told her. His eyes flashed a question.

Kitty giggled. "Oh... all right. You can do the same," she said, as if granting him a boon. Actually, she was hoping to feel his tongue and lips seeking out her most sensitive spots of arousal.

He did.

He could hardly miss them, since Kitty had so many places where she enjoyed having her breasts kissed, licked and sucked. And her breath caught each time he found one -- another clue. Add to that the fluids leaking from her cunt, wetting her upper thighs, and perfuming the air around her hips, and Kitty was a veritable beacon of lust. She let Billy lick and suck her breasts until he felt satisfied that she'd honored her promise.

As she was dressing once again, Kitty said, "Remember, Billy, we're always ready to help you furnish your sperm sample. Just ask, and tell us how we can help." She watched his eyes as he processed this information, and saw him swallow as he guessed what she might possibly be intimating. But he didn't ask. He just thanked her and left, after learning he could donate perhaps once a week. She took his sperm donation to the lab, and found Virginia.

After setting the bottle down, Kitty pulled Virginia into an embrace. Because of Kitty's performance of anal sex over a month ago, with everyone watching, the two women had found they were kindred spirits. Virginia was still the lab supervisor, but she knew now she wanted to get more active with regard to collecting, when possible. She gave Kitty a lovely kiss of greeting.

Still snuggled warmly together, Kitty whispered, "Make sure your platform is ready. Steve's scheduled to come in later, and you know what a wonderfully kinky freak he's become about sex now."

Virginia grinned, stating, "The platform is always ready, and so are my hands." She winked, making Kitty giggle. The giggling vibrated their bodies together in a delightful manner.

Kitty sighed. "I'd love to hold you all day, Virginia. Well, hold you and do naughty things to you. But I have a potential assistant due any moment for her interview."

Now it was Virginia's turn to giggle. "I can understand why you'd need help. At the rate the donations are coming in lately, you must be working your fingers to the bone." Her eyes twinkled. "Or you're working your fingers on the guy's 'bone' a lot, anyway."

Kitty pulled an expression of mock indignation. "Well, I never! It's not just my fingers! It's my mouth, and other portions of my anatomy that I'd be all too happy to let you examine later."

As their embrace ended, Virginia gave her friend a playful smack on her ass. "Okay, vixen. I'll hold you to that promise. You know how thorough my examinations can be, given the equipment we have back here."

Kitty laughed. "Oh, I know. Believe me, I know." With a smile and a wave to the rest of the lab staff, she headed back to her office. She was sure Virginia was spreading the word to the lab personnel about Steve's expected arrival later. She imagined that most panties would be dampening when they heard. The whole lab staff was clearly willing to help, as they'd demonstrated several times, lately. This was a great place to work, as Kitty always said.

After a short period of time, George appeared at Kitty's office with a young woman in tow. "Kitty, this is Clara. She's done interviewing with me, but since the position is to be your assistant, I think it's only fitting that you interview her as well."

"Hello, Clara. It's nice to meet you. I'm Kitty, as George said. Come in and have a seat," Kitty said pleasantly. Her first impression of Clara wasn't very favorable. The brunette, perhaps a year or two older than Kitty, was dressed in an appallingly mousy manner. She wore a blue and white checked dress whose front buttoned from near her waist up to the base of her neck. It had a wide, fold down-collar, and sleeves that went partway down her forearms. The hem fell below her knees. Furthermore, her tightly closed-in body language, her cold hands as they shook, and her hair pulled up into a tight, harsh bun, made Clara look like she wouldn't fit for this position at all.

She even looked stiff as she sat in the chair, almost perched on its front, like she was ready to leap up and bolt from the room. Kitty decided to get her talking. Maybe that would relax her. "So, Clara, do you know what we do here?"

"Yes. You collect sperm samples that are then frozen, and can be used later for artificial insemination." Clara spoke as if reciting from a textbook.

"That's right. And how do you think the men give us these samples?" Kitty probed gently.

Clara looked startled. "Well, I would suppose that they... er... manipulate their... their... members to do so." It sounded as if the brunette was trying to walk through a minefield of political correctness. Kitty almost sighed.

Glancing at the clock, Kitty told Clara, "I need to change my clothes to prepare for the next client. Do you mind if I do that as we chat?"

"Not at all... Kitty. Don't mind me. Go right ahead," Clara answered.

"Thanks." Kitty stood up and unbuttoned her blouse all the way, and took it off, still chatting about the facility and its staff. She shimmied out of her skirt, stepping free from her sandals at the same time. She was actually facing Clara, chatting nonchalantly, as she unhooked her bra and took it off. Even though her manner was casual, Kitty was watching Clara's reaction as she bared her breasts. The applicant looked a little distracted at this point. Skimming her panties down her thighs and legs, Kitty stepped free, and stood naked as she folded her clothes. The pupils in Clara's eyes dilated, looking like dark saucers.

Kitty opened her wardrobe, and brought out a filmy outfit in translucent blue silk. It had a sheer shirt top, and sheer pantaloons. The designer probably intended for the wearer to have an opaque bra and panties beneath these garments, but Kitty just put on the shirt and pants as they were. When she had them on, her nipples and sex were clearly visible. In fact, if anything, this outfit seemed to draw more attention to the point that she was naked than simply standing there sans clothing would have done.

"Excuse me, Kitty," Clara said, clearing her throat. "Is that manner of dress okay here?"

Kitty smiled, clearly at ease. "Sure, Clara. We found that we encourage more frequent donations and the donors give us more volume each time if we dress in a revealing manner. It gets their libido going like wildfire. It's rather difficult for some males to 'perform' in a sterile, clinical environment, you know."

"So it'd be all right with you if I was dressed provocatively?" Clara asked, tentatively.

"More than all right. I'd encourage you to do so, if you're comfortable with that."

"Thank goodness!" Clara exclaimed, the relief evident in her tone of voice. She stood and gracefully unbuttoned the front of her dress from her tight collar to her navel, and shucked it down and off. Under it, she was clad in lacy underwear, which showed off her figure to great advantage. "That's so much better," she sighed. "I thought I'd have to dress conservatively for the job interview. But it's really not my style."

"So you don't mind showing off your body?" Kitty asked.

Clara grinned. Instead of speaking, she undid her hair from its tight bun, and shook it free. Then she stripped off her bra and panties. Once that was done, she raised her arms and did a slow pirouette, even wriggling her ass when her back was turned to Kitty.

Kitty laughed. "I guess that answers my question. I think you'll fit in here nicely. Welcome to the team."

Clara looked ecstatic. She romped over to Kitty and gave her a careful hug, not wanting to tear her lovely silk outfit. "Thank you, Kitty. When can I start?"

Grinning, Kitty looked into her dark brown eyes, and answered, "How about now? We have a donor arriving in a few minutes. His name is Charles, and he's a very cordial, middle-aged gentleman. He's been a donor for a long, long time."

"Okay. Should I greet him like this?" Clara asked, gesturing at her nudity.

Giggling, Kitty said, "Let's not give him a heart attack. Just put your bra and panties on for now. That would be an exciting look." Clara did as she was told. Kitty took the little time they had remaining before Charles was due to arrive to give Clara a quick tour of the rooms and the lab. No one batted an eye, seeing Clara walking around in her bra and panties as Kitty introduced Clara to them. They'd seen Kitty in much less, including her current, almost transparent, outfit.

If he was surprised to see two beautiful young women awaiting him when he entered Kitty's office, Charles handled it well. "Hello, Kitty. Very good to see you again. And who is this vision of loveliness, if I may ask?"

"Hi, Charles, and welcome. This is my new assistant, Clara. She's in the process of learning the ropes."

Charles gave a look of mock surprise. "Ropes? You've started tying up your donors?" He shook hands with Clara, saying, "Hello Clara. Nice to meet you."

As Clara shook hands with Charles, Kitty put her arms akimbo, saying teasingly, "Oh, Charles! You know we only tie them up if they beg for it." All three had a chuckle about that, and then Kitty showed Clara how the paperwork was filled in. She remembered fondly how Charles had helped her with that process on her first day.

The two women escorted Charles and his collection bottle to one of the new, larger rooms. As he removed his pants and underpants, he asked Kitty, "So my dear, how would you like to help with my donation today?" His eyes twinkled merrily as he left the decision up to her.

"Let me consult with my new assistant, Sir," Kitty answered with solemn formality, trying not to break out in giggles. Turning to Clara, she whispered, "It may or may not be obvious to you that we're allowed to touch the donors to help them. Would you like to play with his dick to get him hard, and then I can take over?"

Clara displayed an impish grin. "Sounds like fun! Let me at him... er... it."

Clara told Charles, "Kitty has given me the honor of starting with you, Charles. Would you like to stand, or sit?"

"I'll start out standing, if you don't mind," he replied.

Instead of kneeling, Clara went to his side and bent over, pressing her left hip against his right. She wrapped her left arm around the small of his back for stability, and started stroking and caressing his dick with her right hand. She didn't protest when Charles let his own right hand rest on her butt, toying with her lacy panties. The various tactile stimulants worked their magic, and Charles's cock rose proudly.

Kitty spoke up at this point. "My turn, Clara. Charles, I think that wonderful cock of yours deserves a blowjob today. Do you want to remain standing, or sit down at this point?" Clara looked rather sharply at Kitty, betraying her surprise, but she said nothing.

Charles scratched his chin thoughtfully, perhaps in thought, and perhaps to buy a little more time for Clara's manual stimulation. "Before such two gorgeous women, I would prefer to remain standing. And, if I might be so bold to request it, could Clara rub my balls while you use your mouth on me? Her touch is wonderful. I think you'll get a better donation, that way." Clara blushed, hearing his forthright praise.

"She may, if she wishes," Kitty replied as she knelt in front of Charles, holding his collection bottle in her left hand, and using her right hand to guide his dick into her mouth. Clara knelt down where she was, at his right side, and snaked her left hand between his thighs from behind, bringing it up under his ball sack.

Charles's expression looked as if he'd suddenly found himself in heaven, as the two young women played with his manhood. Kitty was thrilled to see how enthusiastically Clara applied herself to the task at hand. She noticed this during moments that she took Charles's dick out of her mouth to pump him as she swallowed to clear his precum from her mouth.

It wasn't long before Charles gasped, "Please... get... the... bottle... ready..."

Kitty placed it just in time. His cock gave several healthy squirts of semen into its depths. With the collection accomplished, Kitty sucked the last dribble off the head of the cock without giving her action a second thought. After she'd done it though, with that wonderful taste of semen in her mouth, she wondered if Clara would be shocked by such a 'non-clinical' activity. She needn't have worried.

After Charles dressed again, thanked them both as he gave them a friendly hug, and left, Clara spoke as they were walking his sample to the lab. "That was great fun," she said. "But next time, can I be the one to lick the remnants off the guy's dick?" Kitty laughed merrily, nodding her agreement. "Let me tell you a secret, Clara." They stopped walking, as Clara gave Kitty her full attention, hearing that.

"The clinic advertised a special prize for a level of donations they thought no one would ever be able to reach -- 1000 donations." Clara's pupil dilation signaled what a mind-blowing number that was, and she nodded her understanding. "But Charles had reached that point, and the clinic would have to honor their deal. After his one thousandth donation, Charles was entitled to have anal sex with some willing female."

Clara sucked in a shocked breath, then began asking, "Are you telling me... Does that mean that you..."

Kitty grinned and nodded. "Volunteered to 'take one for the team' as they say." She giggled. "I actually like anal sex, so that wasn't a problem. And letting Charles use my ass sexually, while the entire staff watched... Well, that turned out to be fantastic!"

Now Clara looked incredulous. "Everyone watched you do it?"

"Sure. Charles had no problem permitting it. That's actually when I discovered what an exhibitionist I am. Doing that was an amazing turn-on! And it really broke the ice with my fellow workers. They've begun dressing more provocatively, and they're very accepting of sexuality now, which is wonderful, given the mission of this clinic. I guess they figure that if I can do something like that, and not feel ashamed, why not loosen up, themselves? Wait until you meet the hotties we have working in our lab."

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,242 Followers