The Collector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

Clara stated, "I think I'm going to love working here."

Kitty and Clara resumed their more conservative clothing for the next two donors, who were both newcomers. Kitty used the first one to train Clara more thoroughly in how to help the donor with his paperwork, and how to introduce them to the amenities of the small, private rooms. She used the second one to let Clara 'solo' and just observed. Then Clara took a break, which she actually spent getting to know others on the staff while Kitty interviewed Simone, another potential assistant.

Clara had been a surprise, dressed as she'd been for her interview. Simone was already dressed more suggestively, which raised Kitty's hopes. She was wearing a black belly shirt, tight black slacks, and black stilettos with about a 3 inch heel. Her outfit went well with her jet black hair and dark eyes. If she'd been wearing black lipstick, Kitty might've thought that she was Goth. But her lips were ruby red, and the slight tilt of her eyes gave her an exotic Eurasian look. She smiled a lot and seemed very pleasant and collected.

In addition to Kitty's standard questions and orientation, she decided that since Simone seemed comfortable displaying so much of her skin, that Kitty would explain how she and her assistants sometimes help the donors to provide a good specimen.

"Help them? Like jack them off, or something?" Simone asked, looking slightly perplexed.

"Yes," Kitty answered. "Sometimes we display our bodies for inspiration, or we might use our hands or our mouths to help the process along." She'd decided not to tell the new assistants about the possibility of using their pussy for obtaining the donation, since that was so rarely done.

Simone locked eyes with Kitty as she asked, "Is this prostitution?"

Kitty chuckled. "No, Simone. We're not having the men pay us for sex. Actually, the men get paid by the clinic for their donations. So it's quite the opposite."

Looking relieved, Simone said that she'd love to work there with Kitty, if she was accepted. In return, Kitty asked her if she could start working tomorrow, since there weren't many more appointments scheduled for today. After a quick orientation tour with Kitty, the two women hugged, and Simone promised to be back the next day.

Soon after that, Steve arrived. He was all smiles when he saw Kitty. Gone were the traces of his earlier nerdy self. His interactions with Kitty had given him self-confidence, and her complete acceptance of his sexuality had permitted him to explore the kinkier side of his nature. Kitty introduced Clara to Steve, explaining that she was a new assistant and asked Steve if he had any problem with her observing today.

Steve was bold enough now that he raised Clara's hand to his lips in greeting, saying, "It's wonderful to meet you, Clara. Certainly you can observe. The more the merrier." He even put an arm around each of their waists as they walked him to the lab where Virginia was waiting for him.

The laboratory staff called out warm greetings when they saw Steve enter. They had the platform all ready for him. The platform in question was constructed out of sturdy Plexiglas and it was strategically placed so that it stretched across the gap between two of the lab benches. It had a hole in its center large enough that a male lying on top of it could have his genitalia dangle through the opening. This wasn't the first time that Steve was going to be 'milked' on that platform, so he was familiar with it.

"Here, Kitty. I want to try using these, this time," Steve said as he handed her two large zip ties, and quickly stripped naked.

Kitty looked at the zip ties curiously. "What exactly do you want me to do with these, Steve?"

"First, let me get into position," he answered. Climbing onto the platform, he carefully maneuvered his cock and balls down through its opening. He put his hands together in the small of his back. "Okay, please zip tie my wrists together, and then my ankles. I want to see what it feels like doing this while being helpless."

When she understood, Kitty laughed. "Anything for a friend," she giggled. She got up next to him, and everyone in the lab heard the 'zzzzzzt' ratcheting sounds as she closed the zip ties in place. As she climbed down, she saw that Clara was rather starry eyed, staring at the size of Steve's cock. She whispered into Clara's ear, "I know you think it looks big now, but it's not fully engorged yet."

Clara gasped, and looked at Kitty's face, saying, "It's not?!?" Kitty just smiled and shook her head.

Virginia took over, rolling a cart with a collection bottle on top of it into place under Steve. She was wearing a gleaming white lab coat. As Steve looked through the Plexiglas at her, she began unbuttoning the top of the lab coat. As its front opened and parted it became obvious that she wasn't wearing anything beneath it. When she had enough unbuttoned, she shrugged it off her shoulders and stood topless, well aware of the look of appreciation on Steve's face.

"You're going to give me a nice big load, aren't you Steve?"she stated, rather than asked. Her hands came up and took control of his still swelling cock and balls. Those hands were cool, not cold, and the contrast in temperature between them and the hot blood flowing in his cock and ball sack was an exciting stimulus.

Steve was also subjected to more visual stimuli, because other members of the female lab staff were also opening their lab coats, and in one case removing it entirely. So as Steve looked around the room, more and more luscious breasts were appearing. The visual and tactile stimulation culminated in Steve's cock growing to its complete fullness. Smiling, Kitty reached out and gently lifted Clara's jaw closed, since it had fallen open in wonder.

Already panting quietly due to Virginia's insistent milking action on his dick, Steve's rate of breathing accelerated, because Julia, a redheaded member of the lab staff, and the one who'd completely removed her lab coat, had positioned herself with her pelvis directly in Steve's line of sight. She'd parted her red fuzzed labia, revealing the wet pinkness that they'd concealed.

"I really need to cum, Steve," she purred, running a finger on her delicate inner labia, dipping it into her vaginal opening, and smearing some juice on her pulsating clit. "You wanna watch me cum, Steve? Maybe you wanna cum at the same time?"

"Yes! Oh my god, yes!" he moaned, rocking gently on the platform as his arm and leg muscles tugged at the zip tie restraints. Hearing that, Virginia slapped his dick and balls erotically several times, and then started pumping him harder. Kitty and Clara watched as Virginia extended her tongue and wiggled its very tip at the sensitive spot at the underside of his dick's crown. Not only that, the scent of Julia's pussy juices wafted into their nostrils, so they were sure that both Virginia and Steve could smell them as well.

Steve was going nuts. His eyes were darting from tits to cunt to tits. He was thrashing ineffectually, since he was trussed up by the zip ties. He was groaning and howling as his orgasm built. Virginia was rubbing his testicles and pumping him in a determined manner now. Kitty told Clara, "Both of Virginia's hands are busy. Be a dear and hold the collection bottle under Steve's dick, okay?"

Clara rushed over, eager to just get near that huge erection. Steve's ululation was the signal they'd been waiting for. His cock tried to jerk in Virginia's hands as his ball sack tightened hard against his groin and he began ejaculating. Glorious, heavy white ropes of his seed shot into the bottle. Julia saw that, and rammed her fingers deep into her cunt and screamed her orgasmic release. She and Steve harmonized nonsense sounds as they came hard. Virginia milked and milked his dick, until the collection bottle was three-fourths full, and the sperm stream petered out.

When Steve had calmed down, Virginia rolled the cart sideways, and licked the last few drops off the tip of his dick, smacking her lips with pleasure. As she moved out of the way, Julia, still aroused from her finger-fucked climax, pulled her fingers out of her cunt, and hurried under Steve. Tilting her head back, she engulfed his cock with her lips and mouth and hollowed her cheeks as she sucked. She had one of her hands holding his ball sack, pinning him in place as she sucked on his cock, while her other hand seemed to be trying to disappear up inside her cunt.

Steve groaned something that sounded like 'oh my fucking god' before it became gibberish and his hips bucked against the Plexiglas. Everyone watched Julia's throat, because she was making swallowing actions, as her tits wobbled and bashed against one another as she came again.

"Oh fuck, Julia!" Kitty exclaimed. "Are you getting a secondary load?"

In answer, Julia stripped Steve's cock from its base to its tip with tight lips, and then opened her mouth to display the semen inside it. Then she closed her mouth, swallowed, and grinned. "Yep. And I think I earned it, right Steve?" she stated, as her hand came free from her cunt with a loud squelching sound.

He groaned out, "Absolutely. You definitely earned it. Any of you can do that to me, any time. But now, Kitty, could you cut these zip ties? I really got off on being tied up like this, but they're now cutting into my wrists and ankles. Maybe next time I'll bring softer ropes, or something."

Kitty cut the ties with scissors, and she and Clara massaged circulation into his limbs again. "Never a dull moment here, I guess," chuckled Clara.

"Amen to that, sister," Kitty giggled.

Two weeks went by, and both Clara and Simone settled into the routine. Both were very enthusiastic about 'helping' donors, either by showing off their bodies, or jacking the guy off with their hands. They also helped 'prime the pump' for the donors with some judicious tit-fucking, or using their mouths on the guy's cock to get him excited.

Kitty decided to let them in on a different but permissible way to collect. She, Clara and Simone were gathered in her office. She started by saying, "Wait until you see our final client for the day. His name's Larry."

"Why? What's special about him?" Clara asked.

"Larry and Steve are close friends, and he too became a regular donor here," Kitty started explaining. "Mr. Clark's quite thrilled about both of these young men, because their genetic makeup creates a high demand for their sperm." Kitty smiled, reminiscing. "Larry was the first guy in my life that I ever saw masturbate. On that fateful day, he was having trouble cumming using the same old magazines and porn sites, and when I asked if there was anything I could do, he got up the courage to ask if he could see my breasts while he jacked off. I was both shocked and thrilled -- shocked to be asked, but thrilled that he thought just looking at me would be sexier than the magazines or the porn."

"Wow," Simone said, imagining that scene. "And that worked?"

"My word, yes! His hand was pumping his dick so fast that it almost was a blur. And watching him shoot his load into that bottle like that made me hyperventilate. That was the start of my 'helping' the donors."

They got out the paperwork for Larry. "Now let me explain what I'm planning for today. You both know already that fellatio or blow jobs are permitted, as long as the final step involves pumping the semen directly into the collection bottle, like we've done with Charles."

They nodded, both having witnessed that, over the weeks. They continued to focus on Kitty's words, sensing there was more.

"But on rare occasions, and never more than once a day, I might accept the donation directly into my mouth, letting my cheeks bulge with the guy's semen. Then the donor gets the thrill of watching me drool his sample into the collection bottle. I can't do this on the same day with two different guys, because of the possibility of cross-contamination of their sperm."

"But holding it in your mouth before it goes into the bottle is okay?" Clara asked, probably on behalf of them both, since they both looked concerned.

"Virginia, our lab supervisor, has assured me that it doesn't hurt or contaminate the sample in any manner," Kitty answered. "So that's what I'm going to do with Larry today, if he wants it."

Larry did.

He didn't even mind it if Simone and Clara watched. Of course, the fact that they stripped naked the moment that they all entered one of the large donor rooms certainly helped. Larry was faced with three nude, lovely, highly desirable females, and his cock rose to the occasion. Larry reclined on his back, and Kitty knelt along his right side, with her knees beside his head as she faced his feet.

From this position, she draped her torso down along his, grasping the base of his cock with her left hand and cupping his balls with her right. Her two assistants watched as her lips closed around the crown of his cock, and then sank slowly down his shaft. Even though he was fully erect, Kitty managed to make his entire cock disappear into her mouth and throat. Clara and Simone could see her throat making swallowing movements, and imagined how those actions massaged and sucked at the head of Larry's cock. Larry looked blissful.

Kitty's head rose up again, letting the glistening shaft of his dick gleam in the room lights, but not letting its head escape her lips. She hollowed her cheeks, creating a vacuum, and started bobbing her head up and down. Her hands got busy, stimulating the base of his cock and his balls. Larry started moaning with appreciation.

Kitty made a moaning, growling sound deep in her throat, and her eyelids flew up. Her assistants searched for a reason, and noticed that Larry's right hand was exploring Kitty's sex. She widened the gap between her knees a little, giving him better access. Soon he was fingering her hairless pussy and toying with her clit with a rhythm similar to the one Kitty was performing on his cock. Larry's sounds built and built, and suddenly he gave off a loud, sort of grunting sound. Kitty's cheeks, which had been hollowed with suction were now bulging as she accepted spurt after spurt of his load. The women could see the rippling contractions traveling up his dick as he shoved his semen into the waiting cavern of Kitty's mouth.

When the pulsations stopped, Clara wisely grabbed the collection bottle and handed it to Kitty, who was reaching blindly for it as her head rose, letting Larry's cock slip out from between her lips, which she snapped tightly shut to hold in his donation. Larry was still fingering Kitty, as he and the two women watched her carefully position her mouth over the bottle's opening. Her lips parted slightly, and a long, sticky white stream of semen drooled its way into the receptacle. Kitty looked heart-stoppingly lovely as she performed this act.

Clara said to Simone, "I hope we get to do a special collection like this, sometime soon."

Simone's dark eyes were shining as she agreed. "We'd better practice with our boyfriends, don't you think? We want to make certain we do it right."

Clara giggled. "Yes. Although at home, we'll probably have to drool into a glass. We could always drink it after that, just acting kinky. We don't want the boyfriends asking why we're learning this trick." They hugged, rubbing their nude torsos together with excitement.

Meanwhile, Kitty had finished capping Larry's donation. "I forgot to tell you, girls. When I do a special collection like this, if the guy's cock is still stiff, he has the opportunity to couple with me in any manner he chooses. No one has refused my offer yet."

Larry didn't refuse, either. He placed Kitty face down on a floor mat, and guided his cock into her pussy. Well, to be absolutely truthful, it was the ever helpful Clara that guided Larry's cock into that opening, while Simone held Kitty's pussy lips open. And Larry didn't protest one bit when Clara and Simone caressed his back, ass and balls as they encouraged him to fuck Kitty hard.

And Kitty didn't protest one bit when Larry shoved his dick in so deeply that when it started spewing it drenched her cervix with his hot, albeit less voluminous, second ejaculation. As Kitty and Larry rested, they watched the now sexually charged Simone and Clara roll onto a sideways 69 position. The two women ate one another's pussy until they both came, their cries of joy muffled by the cunt rammed and humping against their lips. Everyone walked away satisfied, even if their legs were a tad wobbly.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers