All Comments on 'The College's New Assistant Pt. 08'

by ENF_Asian

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot

Love these stories, been eagerly waiting for the next installment !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another awesome one

Another awesome episode. And thanks for accepting my suggestion of telling us more about how the students humiliated her. I loved that. I hope more such out-of-class student interactions will be seen in the future.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tired

Yumi needs to grab a shotgun and clean house of her abusers

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback and comments

Thanks very much for the comments! Always love to hear them. “Tired” are you tired of the story? I don’t think she should use a shotgun, I don’t condone violence, spanking isn’t really violent ;) As to the out-of-class student interactions, I was thinking of taking her out of the college entirely for trips to places where she can be exposed and teased in front of other strangers. I’ve got a few more chapters of ideas so far, open to suggestions, but I can say she will be pushed further :)

jme51usajme51usaover 8 years ago
Yumi cumming

Yumi finding out that she like the exposure and cuming in front of the class is such a turn on. Great Story please keep the chapters going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great idea that you have

I think taking her out of the college, perhaps on class trips would be a great avenue. Maybe to a Renaissance faire where she is subjected to humiliations or shopping for new clothes by the students who only want to show her off to the shoppers in the mall

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very revealing outfits

Please take her outside may be on a shopping trip to a mall with the Dean. The dean makes her try out increasingly revealing clothes and exposes her to the world! She is also keep playing with herself and stay on the edge or orgasm throughout the shopping trip, of course in front of public.

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Yep

Well I am doing that in the next chapter. She is going to a lingerie store, and something like this happens. She won't need to play with herself as the device on her clit can be activated at any time, so she will be aroused whether she likes it or not :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pleeeeeease keep writing!

This is an amazing storyline, you are such a talented writer! I eagerly await the next chapter. You've been translating some of the japanese words that she says (pain, teacher) in a way that fits naturally into the story-which is hard to do, but you pull it off perfectly- so pleeeaase keep doing that. I like to know what she's saying :) Also, you described her skirt as being 2 10 inch wide flaps, but in a previous chapter you wrote 9 inches. Just wanted to let you know :)

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks so much anonymous, it means a lot to me to here that. I really want to write more and move into other genres as well. Good pick up on the skirt, I plan on going back after pt. 10 is done and editing the previous ones for continuity, a few spelling misstakes etc. I've submitted pt. 9 so it should be online in a few days I hope. Would love to hear your thoughts on that one too. Just wondering, are you a guy or a girl? Want to know who's commenting on my stories. Cheers!

meldollmeldollover 8 years ago
Amazing story

I really love this story, I love how the other characters are coming into it and looking forward to you pushing her now she has accepted her role! In line with the other commenters would love to see her out in public with the dean :)

xmeldollx

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks Meldoll

Thanks for the comment Meldoll :) Have you read part 9 yet? I want to get part 10 finished soon but real life is getting in the way

woodseaveswoodseavesover 8 years ago
another masterpiece

The whole series gets better and better. I have a little experience of Shibari myself - and I am sure you are no stranger to it. I particularly enjoyed your description, especially the way yoh convey how liberating it is for the receiver (as well as arousing to be displayed, bound, in public). Of course 2 months is a bit short to master suspension techniques ;) The pissing into the bucket is a nice touch, I expect you know that Shibari subjects really do sometimes get scared they will pee while tied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not a masterpiece.

The dialogue is stilted and very formal. The Japanese words felt forced; the scenes felt like I was watching a porno, and I was being reminded every 10 seconds that the main character was Japanese, the main character was from Japan. The main character speaks Japanese. Some other characters speak Japanese. Japanese is very important to the story in some way. What that way is, is not clear.

It felt like reading the script for a bad porno. The story didn't flow at all. This needs a lot of work.

TanukiTanukiover 5 years ago
Love the slow mind games they’re inflicting on poor Yumi

First, I love the Japanese flavor, and the use of Japanese words is well done, and I speak Japanese so it would bother me if it wasn’t done right. I love the mind games that are slowly turning Yumi into a sexual being. I think it would have been even better if there was more of that in earlier chapters, and less of the physical humiliation. In other words turn her mentally into a sex slave before doing it physically. I like that she gradually starts accepting the naughty Japanese TV shows which are all she’s able to watch in her room at night. You’re very talented, I’d love to see a story that takes place in Japan, which can be a very seductive place itself.

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 5 years agoAuthor
Hi Tanuki

Thanks for your kind comments! It's coming, if you read the rest of the chapters you will see they are on their way there now. I have a bunch of things planned in Japan. Maybe 3 chapters. I will also try to improve the dialogue as per the suggestion of the commenter before you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userENF_Asian@ENF_Asian
UPDATE 09/02/24: I have added a Patreon account to inspire me to work more on this. If I receive some support I will aim to produce at least one chapter per week. It would be amazing if someday I can afford to do everyday. Please help me achieve that by supporting me here: ht...