The College's New Assistant Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yumi please spread a little further..." She told her.

Now Yumi had her knees spread and had her back straight with her breasts pushed out in front of her to keep her balance. She was utterly helpless in this position and it was causing her pussy to light up like there was a match under it. She could feel a little drop from her wet pussy rolling slowly down her thigh. Yumi looked at Kristal who just stared straight back at her and slowly looked down her body then up and again and mouthed

'I love you' at her. Yumi gave a nervous smile back, so confused by her own arousal she didn't know what else to do. She couldn't move and she could hardly blame the girl for enjoying seeing her tied up like an christmas present. She was just worried she might have given Kristal false hope, Yumi wasn't a lesbian after all.

She looked across to the back of the class and saw Bingwen this time with his hand in his pants just touching himself, trying to disguise it as 'adjusting' his little package. This was literally the fantasy of his dreams. A stunning big-titted Japanese girl tied up in public! He watched many pornos like this, where the 'student' was somehow persuaded to pose naked for the class then things escalate. When he looked back and saw Yumi staring back, he froze and withdrew his hand. He knew he would never get a girl like that, and now that she'd seen him he felt like an even bigger loser. A few of the students near him saw him as well, but nobody said anything, they would like to be doing the same thing but had more restraint than the perverted student.

"Ok, I think that is just about enough time on that one," Miss Pennyworth announced, "I'll need four strong lads to help me in a minute."

The request was ominous for Yumi. She would have to see what cruel fate awaited her. She wondered how it could get worse, but she knew she shouldn't, as it invariably did. Miss Pennyworth walked in front of Yumi with two more red ropes and started to tie one around her right leg. She tied her around the top to the mid thigh with three bands of doubled up rope. They were joined together and two long pieces of rope were left. She did the same with her left thigh. Miss Pennyworth looked impressed with herself.

"Right, Noel, Bingwen, Jack and Hayden come up here and help me please," She asked. Three of the guys jumped up immediately, but Bingwen remained behind his easel nervously hunched, hiding his erection.

"Ahhh Miss, can someone else do it?" Bingwen asked.

"Well seems like you were happy to see Yumi earlier, I thought you might like to get a closer look..." Miss Pennyworth teased, she knew the reason he wasn't moving, "But ok then. Kristal, can you help me?"

"Sure Miss, it will be my pleasure!" Kristal replied keenly. While the students were coming to the front of the class, Miss Pennyworth tied a rope to the ropes around Yumi's wrists and forearms at the back. Now she was ready to make a much more interesting pose.

"Jack, please grab the stepladder. I'll need you to thread the ropes through the pulleys in the ceiling," She said. He did as asked. Jack climbed three of the stairs and the Art Teacher began handing him the ropes one by one. Yumi now understood what was happening. She couldn't believe this was possible! That she would be suspended by ropes, naked, in her Art class. Technically, it wasn't porn, it was bondage. But for Art. So therefore, ok? After a few minutes all the ropes were threaded and Miss Pennyworth had a student holding the end of each rope. There were various points on vertical beams throughout the classroom with metal hitching brackets. No one had really paid any attention to these before.

"Ok, we are going to pull slowly and evenly on the ropes students. Then once I say, and ONLY then, you will tie the rope off on the respective hitch I have instructed you towards," Miss Pennyworth said. She pulled her rope first raising Yumi off the ground. It was a really weird feeling, being pulled up and feeling the pressure on her chest and upper arms. It really drove home the point that she could do nothing. She was being lifted onto her toes now stretching to stay touching the ground. This was the point when Miss Pennyworth told the other students to pull. Suddenly, Yumi's legs pulled out from beneath her but her torso stayed in the exact same spot. She felt like she thought a puppet must feel, if it were a beautiful, naked human girl.

She tried to keep her legs together as they were being pulled up and out to her sides, now at ninety degrees, her pussy opening up like a flower in the morning sun. Miss Pennyworth pulled her rope again raising the girl a further foot off the ground as the other ropes kept pulling her thighs out to her sides into almost a side-split, her thighs formed a straight line with her arse and they were open to almost 180 degrees in front of her. Her calves were pointing down, she was still wearing her red heels and cute frilly white socks, which matched the rope and her newly painted nails very well. Miss Pennyworth lowered her rope a little, forcing Yumi to lean towards the class, her breasts hanging but also being pushed out by the ropes tied around them. Miss Pennyworth stopped when Yumi was tilted at about a 60 degrees angle.

Yumi had never felt more exposed, even in Anatomy Class. This was worse. Still she couldn't help but feel hot about how crazy and creative this exposure was. Here she was hoisted up four and a half feet in the air, legs spread, tits bound, arms bound behind her back and completely naked. Her pussy was getting wetter by the second and she was sure she would start dripping like a leaky faucet soon. She was prone to any sort of attack on her body like this. If Miss Pennyworth wanted to fuck her with a dildo right now, she could. Yumi's will was not her own, and never would be again. This reluctant surrender made Yumi so aroused she couldn't think about anything else.

"Ok students, please tie off you ropes now, this is the pose I am after. How does the subject look?" Miss Pennyworth asked the class, referring of course to the exquisite, exotic and extremely erotic Asian schoolgirl posed beautifully in the air. Kristal started clapping and was soon joined by all the other students clapping and whistling. "Wow, yes well thank you, I assume you are clapping for my Shibari skill?" Miss Pennyworth joked, "Yumi, seeing as though you don't need to hold this pose at all, you should be ok for the next 50 minutes. This will allow the students to get a really good one or two sketches in," She explained to the captive girl.

"Ahh... so long time Miss! Hazukashiiiiii!" She wailed, saying 'embarrassed' in Japanese.

"I already told you I don't speak Japanese. And I told you I didn't want to hear any outbursts. Maybe I should make you only speak in Japanese if you keep wanting to use it?" Miss Pennyworth said, "What do you think class? Good idea?" The class agreed with her.

"Ok Yumi, you can speak only Japanese in my class now. I might not understand you, maybe some of the students will, but if I hear you speak English now, you will be punished."

"Errr y- Hai!" She almost let out a 'yes', but then switched to the Japanese word for it instead.

"Very good, I think we all know that one, probably best that most of your words are that one," Miss Pennyworth suggested.

Yumi had lost all decisions now. Tied up and not allowed to speak in English. She had really been transformed into a pretty doll to be played with and not heard. She could feel her juices dripping down into the crack of her arse and dropping from her little brown starfish.

"So students, this is quite an interesting pose and one that you would not normally see, but we will doing a lot more Shibari with Yumi in class. I have completed an intensive two month course, and suspensions are my favourite. The body looks beautiful when it is weightless like this. As you can see the inner lips are presenting now. This is a sign that Yumi likes showing herself in front of you all. Isn't that right Yumi? Answer truthfully..." She said.

"H-h-ha Hai, Sensei..." Yumi stuttered, shaming herself even further. Her Teacher was now her Sensei.

"Miss, I'm glad she likes to be our model, I really love to draw her," Kristal said staring hungrily into Yumi's eyes.

"And you've done some great work Kristal, I think you should show her at the end of the lesson."

"Ahh Miss I don't know, I wouldn't want her to think I did a bad job trying to get her likeness..."

"Well Kristal, feel free to walk to stage and take a closer look. But, no touching ok?" Miss Pennyworth said.

"Oh really Miss? Thank you that would be so, uhm, helpful!" Kristal said, trying to find a word that wasn't 'awesome' or 'hot'. Kristal left her easel and immediately and walked underneath Yumi's head, which was six feet from the ground at the moment. Kristal was about 5'6" so she could almost walk her face straight into Yumi's big, hanging, firm tits. First she looked straight into Yumi's eyes intensely. Although Yumi could move her head, she felt paralysed at that moment. Kristal leaned in closer right near her ear and said out loud, "Oh, you have such cute ears," then she said in a whisper, "You are so god-damn sexy Yumi, I want to lick that soaking wet pussy of yours. I'll be really good to you baby."

Even though this was a girl saying it to Yumi, she felt a shiver of anticipation go up her spine. If nobody else was around she could only imagine how this young lesbian would take advantage of her. She felt so aware of how small and fragile she was in this situation. Kristal crouched down and got really close to her open pussy. She saw the pussy juice coating her lovely lips and inhaled the sweet and ever so slightly fishy aroma. Kristal looked up at her breasts, it was a very interesting angle of the silky smooth orbs, then she ducked under her and looked at her arse. She had a big V shape formed between the tops of her ass cheeks. It emphasised her full round butt in a very delicious way. She followed her curves up to her tiny waist and up her sleek back. Kristal felt like a girl on her birthday getting so close to a sexy and naked Asian-Brazilian that she would give anything to fuck.

"Did that help you get an idea of the form of the subject, Kristal?" Miss Pennyworth said subtly asking her to return to her easel.

"Yes Miss, thank you so much. And thank you Yumi, you've really helped me with my Art. I owe you one!" Kristal said with a wink and returned to her place in the classroom.

"Yumi are you feeling ok? No pain or numbness?" Miss Pennyworth asked.

"Iiieeehh, daijoubu," Yumi replied, translated to English she said, "No, I'm ok".

"Ok, good girl. I think you might need some water though. You're losing a bit of hydration I can see," She said looking at her leaking pussy, "I'll get you a bottle of water." She went off to her office and returned a minute later. She had a one litre bottle of chilled filtered water.

"Yumi, open your mouth," Her Sensei said opening the bottle, "Here it comes..." She tipped the bottle up into her mouth slowly. Yumi swallowed, she had drunk about 300 millilitres when she didn't want any more.

"Mmmmhhhff," Yumi said trying to stop Miss Pennyworth pouring the liquid into her mouth.

"Drink, drink up Yumi," Miss Pennyworth said unrelenting with her torrent of water. Yumi was struggling to keep up with the water and a little spilled out of the corners of her mouth and ran down her front finally dripping off her asshole. She wriggled in her bonds from the cold water. By the end of the bottle she was in a little pain and her stomach was a bit bloated.

"Are you ok Yumi?" Miss Pennyworth asked after she had almost water boarded her with the bottle.

"Chotto byoki desu, Sensei..." Yumi said she felt a little sick.

"You'll be ok Yumi, it's just water," Miss Pennyworth replied.

Yumi had been strung up for about 15 minutes now and her neck was getting sore holding her head up. She began to lower her head a little, then she just let it hang.

"Oh Yumi, please keep your head up, you must maintain the same pose," Miss Pennyworth admonished her. Yumi tried to hold her head up again but she could only manage for a minute or two before she relaxed her neck again.

"I have an idea to help sweetheart..." Miss Pennyworth said. Grabbing another shorter rope from her desk draw she came back walked behind Yumi pushing her chest against Yumi's round bubble butt so she could reach Yumi's long pigtails. First she tied a knot around both the pigtails with the rope and then she began to plait the two pigtails with the rope in between them. She kept going until she had all 22 inches of her hair tightly plaited with the rope and tied a knot around the end. Next she got the stepladder and climbed up three steps then she took the other end of the rope and tied it to the rope that was attached to her arms so her back and the two ropes formed a triangle. Now her head was looking straight ahead at the students. Another piece of her freedom was taken. The feeling of the pulling on her hair was erotic to Yumi. It was only adding more fuel to the fire in her pussy.

"That should make it easier for you, sweetie," Miss Pennyworth, "You don't have to worry about holding your head up, the rope does it for you, so relax now." Yumi could only move her head backwards now, but that was very hard to do anyway, and she could move her feet and calves. She felt a great pressure in the her bladder now. She had been on display for over twenty five minutes now and the water wanted to get out. This need to pee further exacerbated her feeling of helplessness and further aroused her. Her pussy was tingling so much now from the exposure, the lack of mobility, the anxious feeling of needed to piss and pressure on her hair at the base of her head. It was all driving her crazy and was about to get worse.

"Hmm I want to make another adjustment," Miss Pennyworth began, "It would be nice to see your legs straight out. I'll get some more rope."

She went to her desk again and returned with two ropes that were half the thickness of the other ropes, only about six millimetres in diameter. She started to weave one of the them through her toes on her left foot, finishing at her big toe. Then she pulled the rope to one of the ropes holding her left leg up and tied the smaller rope to it. Now her leg was straight and bowing upwards slightly. She did the same with the right leg. Yumi couldn't move at all now. The pressure on her toes just made her that much more aware of how totally powerless and paralysed she was. Of course this made her wetter. Her juices had formed a little puddle about the size of a small pancake under her.

"That's better, you look like a work of art my dear girl!" Miss Pennyworth complimented her, "What do you say?"

"Ahh.. arigatou gozaimasu Sensei," Yumi muttered.

"Sorry I didn't hear that..."

"Arigatou gozaimasu Sensei!" Yumi said louder now.

"For those of you who don't know, she said 'thank you teacher'. Learning some Japanese as well today!" Miss Pennyworth joked.

"That's great Miss! I've always liked the sound of Japanese," Kristal's gay friend Candice said.

"Yumi are you still feeling ok? No numbness?" The Art Teacher asked.

"Hai, daijoubu Sensei," Yumi responded.

"Good, only ten minutes of class left now," Her Sensei said, "Let's end it with a bang, shall we?" She whispered into her ear.

Yumi could only give Miss Pennyworth a worried expression. The teacher quietly switched on the exciter charm that was screwed snugly onto her clitoris onto level one. The charm was actually very quiet due to the magnets it used instead of a regular electric motor. And if you didn't look closely you might not notice it moving on the lower settings. Yumi let out a little shriek. She would have to try very hard to hold her pee now. She tried to think of something besides her burning desire to give in to the pleasure.

"ooohhh, ooooh," Yumi quietly cooed.

"Yumi what's wrong? Please try to control yourself, it's distracting to the students," Miss Pennyworth said as she click the device up to level two.

"Aahh, eeeiiiii, aaah, oooohh oh," Yumi moaned louder now, losing the battle against her body.

"Yumi, please, what has gotten into you? You are enjoying yourself too much, if you could see the mess underneath you..." Miss Pennyworth scolded her, "Class, is Yumi distracting you with all this noise?" She asked the 19 year olds, as Yumi was getting lost in her pleasure and her vision clouded to a single point. She wasn't mentally present anymore, she was just wiggling in ecstasy in her bonds, suspended four and a half feet in the air and loving her terrible exposure. The class pretending to be annoyed responded that Yumi's moaning was very distracting indeed.

"Ok then, I've asked you nicely, yet you continue to defy me," Miss Pennyworth said, "I shall report this to the Dean. But for now, bite on this," She said producing a seven centimetre dense rubber ball, she had to push it in her mouth hard pushing down on her jaw and causing Yumi's hair to pull on her head.

"Iiiitthhhii!" She garbled, trying to say the Japanese word 'itai' meaning 'pain'.

"Shush silly girl!" Miss Pennyworth said reaching behind her and smacking her beautifully round arse. She got the ball past her teeth and then she produced some gaffer tape, ripping a five inch piece off and taping it over her mouth. The moaning was much quieter now but still audible. "That ought to help you settle down."

In fact, it did the opposite. With Yumi unable to open her mouth or move her body at all and being painfully aware at all the shocked stares from the class, she felt so close to coming. Miss Pennyworth acted like this was the most normal thing in the world, and walked around the class looking at the students' work. She gave advice on drawing this naked vision of sex. Telling Carl to pay attention to the way the rope pressed into Yumi's thighs and breasts, and explaining to Candice to shade in more of the light cast on Yumi's perfect ass. Yumi kept wriggling in her ropes becoming more turned on and really, really needing to pee. Miss Pennyworth excused herself from the room saying, "I think Yumi is about to have an accident."

She returned with a bucket and a thin strand of rope. She tied the one end of the rope to the rope closest to her pussy a few inches from the fold in her butt cheek, then threaded the other end through a hole at the top of the right side of the bucket, then through an identical hole on the left side and under the other rope near her pussy on her left leg. What resulted was a three litre bucket suspended one inch under her weeping pussy. She really was a sight to behold. With the bucket in place, somewhere in the back of Yumi's confused mind, she thought this made it ok to piss in front of the whole class. Miss Pennyworth jacked up the level on the remote to four. Yumi instantly started thrashing about and crying out through the tape and ball gag.

"Mmfmffmmrrrrppphh!! mmmmmrrggh! Mmmfffppphh!! uunnnnrrrrrrr, UURRNFF MRRFFF!" She hummed.

"I'm not sure what's gotten into Yumi class, but I guess this wraps up our sketching today as she can't stay still. I honestly think our subject finds this exercise very pleasurable and rewarding."

As she was saying that, Yumi let forth with a strong jet of urine. Her pussy was pointed towards the stainless steel bucket and the sound of it hitting the bottom was competing with her own guttural sounds and screams. Miss Pennyworth decided to punish her even further and put up the exciter charm to level five. Yumi's eyes were wide and her screams were louder. She was almost bouncing on the ropes, her piss coming out in a wave pattern splashing around violently in the bucket. This kept going for another twenty seconds as Yumi emptied most of the litre of water from her system. She felt as though she were about to faint when Miss Pennyworth spared her and switched of the clitoral charm ring. The whole class was dead silent, and in shock and awe at what they just saw.