The College's New Assistant Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers

Yumi was breathing heavily through her nose her eyes shut and body exhausted. Drops of cum were dripping like honey from her hot pussy into the bucket. Some of the urine had spilled out of the bucket and grown the puddle beneath her. The smell of her pussy juice and piss permeated the room.

"Well, that was interesting... I'm not sure what happened to Yumi, but she appears to have 'got off' on today's lesson," Miss Pennyworth said obviously lying through her teeth. The students embraced plausible deniability, all of them just glad to see such an erotic scene in their class. Wishing they could tell their friends from other Universities about it but understanding they each were subject to a Non Disclosure Agreement, the artists would have to be content with the fact that they can relive the memory over and over in their heads.

"Class, please thank Yumi for her generous help with today's class," Miss Pennyworth asked.

The class applauded and whistled as they had earlier. This was the most entertaining class ever. Miss Pennyworth signalled the end of class and let the students shuffle out, of course they didn't want to leave but Miss Pennyworth assured them next week there would be another similar lesson. In the back of the class, poor Bingwen had come in his pants and was trying to cover his crotch with his bag. Everyone knew what had happened and thought it was hilarious. He would be teased incessantly for it. Before she left, Kristal took her sketch to the stage to show Yumi who was still suspended and gagged.

"Yumi, this is my drawing of you. I hope you like it!" Kristal said. Yumi inspected it. She was still getting her breath back, but when she saw the sketch a little "mmmff!" sounded beneath her taped mouth. It looked so strange. The picture was very well done, she imagined it was very accurate. It shocked Yumi so much to see herself like that. Her tits looked huge, her pussy was open and wet and her legs spread wide. Seeing herself like this really excited her.

Yumi nodded awkwardly backwards and used her eyebrows to signal her approval.

"I guess that means you like it?" Kristal asked.

Yumi nodded again. Kristal left with a spring in her step, happy she impressed the Asian-Brazilian goddess.

"Good work Yumi, I told you to not defy me, you did pretty well today but you still haven't fully understood that you need to do one hundred percent of what I ask, when I ask. I know I was a little cruel teasing an orgasm out of you, but I think you really loved it. You are developing into a great slut, sweetheart." Miss Pennyworth said close to her ear.

She was right, Yumi was lost in the afterglow of her orgasm. She really did love the cruel exposure and sexual torture she was dealt. There was no point in denying it anymore. Yumi thought, "I just want to be the best living doll I can." Finally accepting her next two years she was to endure. Miss Pennyworth ripped off the gag and pulled out the ball. Yumi sucked in some deep breaths and licked her lips.

"Awww relax now my love, you were a good girl for me today," Miss Pennyworth doing her 'good cop, bad cop' routine, "You make me happy when you obey. You look so beautiful in these ropes. I hope you liked it?" Miss Pennyworth asked, "You can speak English again darling."

"Hai, eh, ahh yes Miss Pennyworth, I afraid I like exposing. I not know I like this, but I get horny I can't stop." Yumi said out loud to her teacher, not just to herself anymore, after truly accepting her nature.

"Oh very good girl! You like to make people happy, your body is a gift to us sweetie. Remember that, you will enjoy life more if you accept how you really are. We know you are a people pleaser and so far you are doing a very good job. Are you ready to learn more sweetheart?" Miss Pennyworth asked.

"Yes Miss, thank you for teaching me Miss," Yumi said instantly feeling a warm glow inside herself. She felt great for doing what the teacher wanted, and for her orgasm and public exposure. It was like the feeling you get from doing a good deed like helping an old lady with her groceries or walking a blind man through a busy street he's never been to. It was to Yumi, the same feeling. It was now linked to her altruistic heart. Doing good deeds like letting the teacher use her to demonstrate an orgasm, or being tied in the Shibari way. It was submitting her body to whomever it was to be lent, for whatever purpose.

"Good girl, now I'll get you down, but first I'll dry your body and mop up this sticky mess under my horny little girl!" Miss Pennyworth said playfully. Her initial thoughts of Yumi were different now. She no longer saw her as a snobby girl, but rather as a kind and gentle girl that wanted to help everyone she met. She was really growing to like this sexy Asian girl. Miss Pennyworth dried the College Assistant off with a towel and soaked up the fluids under her with the same towel. Next she carefully undid the ropes, letting Yumi down bit by bit, eventually she was back standing on the stage. Yumi inspected the rope marks on her body.

"Don't worry, the marks will fade in an hour or so," Miss Pennyworth reassured her. Yumi was allowed to dress again and go on her way. She was now excited to know what fate awaited her, what would they come up with next she wondered.