All Comments on 'The College's New Assistant Pt. 12'

by ENF_Asian

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
CallMeHarderCallMeHarderabout 8 years ago
Yummy, Yumi, yummy!

Well what a delightful way to spend a Saturday morning, in the company of the now wanton Yumi. Was it just me or did things become rather hot, throbbing and sticky?! ;)

I know this chapter took some more time than previously ENF and I can imagine that your own expectations against your previous chapters were a huge influence in it taking time to make it the best you could.

Have no doubt that was a masterful plot, skilfully executed. In short a masterclass. Brilliant, bravo, well done!

Now the pressing matter of just what does Mr Tanaka (and the others) have in store for their auction purchases....

Encore!

CMH

ENF_AsianENF_Asianabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks CallMeHarder!

I also enjoyed reading that you enjoyed reading my writing ;) Glad you liked it. I've got a lot of things in mind... it felt good to finally have her lose her cherry, I felt it would be remiss to not let the Dean be first. New possibilities await her. I'll try to get the next one out soon.

Cheers, ENF_Asian.

CallMeHarderCallMeHarderabout 8 years ago

There are so many possibilities for Yumi, it's such a delicious prospect to imagine how upcoming events will shape her personality and needs.

One thing's for sure the weekend with Mr Tanaka will see her travel further down the rabbit hole...

Her submission to her growing needs are now right to the fore, she now increasingly has so little control over her actions other than to submit further to achieve the euphoria that pleasure and servitude deliver to her.

I love the way you brought her to that place and the pace of her descent. Like all good girls she is discovering her inner slut.

So, about this editing. I've attempted to get in touch with you via the contact section of your profile here and wondered if you've received the messages? Whether you would like help or not with that I'm also happy to act as a sounding board for plot development.

CMH

ENF_AsianENF_Asianabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Hi CMH,

Thanks again ;) I've gone through and edited all of the chapters and will resubmit them one by one. So far I've only submitted the first part, I added a little introduction to it. I might change some parts of the rest too.

I'm a little surprised that you are the only one commenting on here. Seemed like a lot of people were waiting for this part. I really want to know what my readers thought so I can take it on board for the next parts. So if you are reading this, please tell me what you liked, what you hated and what you would like to see in the coming episodes!

Cheers, ENF_Asian

HhHunkHhHunkabout 8 years ago
Awesome episode

Hi ENF,

Needless to say, you have gifted us another marvelous piece. I absolutely loved that part inside the staff room. That's how I would love to see Yumi used.

But... If I may add, I think the auction part detailing the other students was a bit more lengthy that it needed to be. Let me accept this unabashedly, I am a Yumi fan. I care more about how she was humiliated and used. A bare leg here or a little cleavage there doesn't really match up to Yumi. Also, a sex object in a college full of horny young boys and girls, but you haven't really let them enjoy Yumi much. Isn't that unfair on those poor students? I hope they will have a much bigger share of Yumi in the coming chapters.

But overall, this is another masterpiece. Keep the 'juices' flowing. All the best. :)

N. B. - editing and idea services from my end are always available, if you ever need it or feel I am worth it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

this series is amazing just add in some tying her up and more public humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GAWD

This whole series is one of the best on literotica.

IT'S. SO. GODDAM. HAWT.

I/We must have more.

She must experience ever greater humiliation, you know/she knows she needs it.

ENF_AsianENF_Asianabout 8 years agoAuthor
More to cum

Hi thank you for the kind words! Really appreciate it and that is the best way to encourage me to write more haha. Don't fret, more is coming I have lots of plans for her, and some very public ones! I just don't have a lot of time now and am trying to find some. Hopefully back on it soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

That's a hot read, my cunt was dripping and on fire all at once - brought myself off with several finger frigging cums ;)

As I was reading the auction my secret desire was that it ended up as a completely uninhibited orgy where kink upon kink was visited upon all participants.

I guess that's what may happen next year?!

Whatever happens and there's lots I fantasise about, let more words pour from your mind to set my cunt on fire.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

What a delightful, steamy story. This Easter weekend I've devoured all 12 chapters. I did try and pace myself but found that chasing the next orgasm while allowing to imagine myself as Yumi became so addictive :) x

ENF_AsianENF_Asianabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for your comments anonymous women! I'm happy to hear my stories had this effect! Wow, 12 chapters is about 83,000 words, good effort :) I'm working on the next part but its a little slow going, been pretty busy recently. Will try to get it done in the next week or so.

Cheers, ENF Asian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing story

Yout fiction is really good, can't wait for next Chapter to see what happen to Yumi. Hope it coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
new chapter?

hate to rush you, but I need to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too long

Have you abandoned the story?

CallMeHarderCallMeHarderalmost 8 years ago
Hey Anons

I can really understand the anticipation for the next chapters, those of us who've 'taken pleasure' from Yumi's adventures thus far are all no doubt slavering over her next depravites and submissions.

I guess real life gets in the way at times for authors, but let's stay tuned as I think in time the excellent ENF_Asian will give Yumi some further humiliations that we can all savour. :)

ENF_AsianENF_Asianalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Not yet

Sorry I know it's taking a long time, I am doing some now actually. There is so much more I want to write but its hard to find the time. Maybe I can release a shorter chapter to keep my fans happy? I'm at 3,880 words..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Are you going to finish the series with part 13

I want to ask if young going finish series this month, i just complete reading the story, it's amazing

ENF_AsianENF_Asianalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Not yet...

No, pt 13 won't be the end, I still have a lot of plans for her yet! I have at least three more parts in mind after part 13. I can see it running to 20 chapters possibly. It is taking a while for me because I don't want to rush it and unfortunately real life is getting in the way. If anyone would like a preview of what I have please let me know and I will put up a link somewhere.

Cheers, ENF Asian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Preview!

Yes, please post the preview!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I would like to see the preview too

I'm quite excited for it

MayuyuMayuyualmost 8 years ago
Yes please send me the preview

I'am really excited for it, best series i have ever read beside Yuko punishment

MayuyuMayuyualmost 8 years ago
Excellence

This is best series i have read so far beside Yuko punishment, please post preview im excited for it

ENF_AsianENF_Asianalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Submitted Part 13

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the wait, I wrote around half of it today I should have called on editors (CallMeHarder and HhHunk) but I'm too excited to make it live! If you would like I'll send a copy to you both. This one is a little shorter at only 8,500 words but it feels about right.

ENF_Asian

CallMeHarderCallMeHarderalmost 8 years ago
Part XIII

Hey ENF,

Always good to hear that there's a new instalment on its way. Looking forward to reading it!

It's very much your prerogative as to whether you wish to call upon us editors, after all you've come a long way without the need for it. My offer stands at any time in the future and I'll leave it up to you if you want to send me an advance copy, you've got my email. CMH

TanukiTanukiover 5 years ago
That was wonderful!

I just loved how it was the Dean who took Yumi’s virginity, and in such a hot but sweet manner! Over 12 chapters you’ve developed Yumi so we’ll, she’s much more than just a sex toy, and I think your readers are so fond of her. Someone mentioned Yuko’s punishment, I went to read that, but this is much better for me, cause Yumi seems like a real person, and has retained her shy sweetness even after becoming an eager sex slave. There are many stories with hot imaginative sex but it’s much harder to create real likeable characters, even harder to retain that charm as they are transformed. Your teachers are also likeable, and they respect Yumi even as they do such naughty things to her. Which just makes the story hotter for me, and makes me want to be Yumi. ;)

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you so much Tanuki! I always love to receive comments from my readers. It's great to be able to have a forum to let my twisted imagination out haha. I've been thinking about the next chapter for a while but I want to make sure I do it right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I had hoped they would have served ice cream at the event when they danced to "Ice Cream" of course it would have been home-made from milk harvested earlier from Yumi herself. It would have been interesting if she had been forced to make such herself knowing full well it would be publicly served to others during the event and they could have announced she made it herself—with the known double double entendre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userENF_Asian@ENF_Asian
UPDATE 09/02/24: I have added a Patreon account to inspire me to work more on this. If I receive some support I will aim to produce at least one chapter per week. It would be amazing if someday I can afford to do everyday. Please help me achieve that by supporting me here: ht...