All Comments on 'The College's New Assistant Pt. 13'

by ENF_Asian

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ENF_AsianENF_Asianalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback?

Hi Readers!

I'm interested to know what you thought! Please leave feedback for me as I value your input and it spurs me on to write more!

Cheers, ENF

CallMeHarderCallMeHarderalmost 8 years ago
Feedback

Hi ENF, Hopefully you received my email with feedback. Let me know? CMH

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 8 years ago
World-Traveling Slut!

Yumi Does Everything She Is Told to DO! She Knows Her Place, For Sure, Now! She Likes It!

MayuyuMayuyualmost 8 years ago
Just see this today

I think this chapter a little bit lack of climax compare to other chapter. The scene a bit short mb ? Just my IMO, she lack a bit of turn on and craving compare to previous chapter

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 7 years agoAuthor
fair enough

I have some interesting and a lot more public things planned for the next chapter. I hope it is better received!

MayuyuMayuyuover 7 years ago
Wish you the best

Just take your time no need to rush :)) ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

CallMeHarderCallMeHarderover 7 years ago
Intrigued

I love reading about Yumi's adventures and since I first stumbled across her story last Oct/Nov I've been wowed by her - what a wonderful pliable slut she is becoming!

This series has been one of the stand-outs for me in recent times on Lit and I read a fair bit here.

I recall reading about Yumi for the very first time where I played catch-up on several parts and then subsequently awaiting each chapter, there was always something different about her adventures, a freshness to the writing.... helped by great storytelling and a wicked imagination. GAWD it got me off and off and off....

All the comments I have read, in connection with each part, have been great with loads that are hugely complimentary, so it seems that Yumi has quite a following and the fan base her ratings indicate.

I'm as intrigued as ever about what she will get up to next, how will she continue her journey down the rabbit hole to attain perfect slut status. What humiliations and degradations await her?

I've no doubt that providing ENF has the time this has the potential to be one of the all time great Lit stories, cos he sure has the story telling skills and the depraved, perverted imagination to make it happen!

I've already told ENF that I'd love to meet her.

CMH

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 7 years agoAuthor
Update

Part 14 is close, at 15,000 words now, just a little bit left to write...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice series

Did you finish part 14?

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 7 years agoAuthor
almost

writing a bit more today but I've been really busy :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Take your time

Hope chapter 14 will be there on Christmast:)

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 7 years agoAuthor
Very close

Hey Anon, I've submitted it to my editor, so hopefully not too far off, then I'll go over it again and submit here. Does anyone have a preference on how long each part is? Because there are a few scenes in this next one and it's come out to a scant six pages. What do you think? Let me know in comments or feedback please!

MayuyuMayuyuover 7 years ago
Just my opinion

I think about 4 pages are alright i guess just like how chapter 10 onward seem to be? If you like to do 6 or 7 at one that was ok also?? But i see most of story here are 3 or 4 pages 1 chapter right?

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 7 years agoAuthor
Submitted

Part 14 is a two-parter. Part 14a has just been submitted. Hopefully, you can read it on the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yumi's sister

Now that Yumi is "experienced", she has lost her wonderful innocence. It is time for Yumi's younger sister to enroll in the college. Naturally the dean assigns Yumi to train her as another assistant.

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 7 years agoAuthor
Interesting idea

Interesting, maybe it could happen. I have a bunch of other ideas I want to explore first though

TanukiTanukiover 5 years ago
Enjoyed the Japanese flavor

I enjoyed the Japanese restaurant scene, it's nice to see Yumi in more of her native environment. The writer has clearly spent time in Japan for it was pretty authentic, and you do see some crazy things in Japanese dark alley kind of places! It's fun to see Yumi accept her new life but still be challenged and sometimes overwhelmed.

I thought it was hot that he bound her arms while she was doing her duties, a little detail that made it hotter, for Yumi and the guests. The author doesn't seem to run out of imaginative and creative scenes in which to put Yumi and the readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userENF_Asian@ENF_Asian
UPDATE 09/02/24: I have added a Patreon account to inspire me to work more on this. If I receive some support I will aim to produce at least one chapter per week. It would be amazing if someday I can afford to do everyday. Please help me achieve that by supporting me here: ht...