The College's New Assistant Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay still Yumi-chan, be a good girl for me!" Hiroko said in a baby voice to the gagged and blindfolded girl. She gave Yumi a little slap on inner thigh to enforce her command. Yumi stopped moving instantly and tried to calm her ragged breathing. Hiroko continued placing the frigid mochi squares down her thighs and then put the soy sauce dishes fill with chocolate sauce after every seven or eight mochi. When she was finished she was adorned with six dishes of chocolate sauce and around 40 mochi squares.

"Let's get this ball gag off you..." Hiroko said softly into Yumi's ear and undid the strap holding the rubber ball in her mouth. She used a hot towel to wipe away the saliva from her lips, chin and neck. After this she massaged Yumi's jaw. Yumi moaned in satisfaction. Her jaw was quite sore from being locked open for the past hour. At the end Hiroko leaned in for a quick but passionate kiss. The men roared their approval.

"I bet you are dying to see who's here, huh Yumi?" Hiroko said.

"Err, yes Miss Hiroko," Yumi said as quiet as a mouse.

Hiroko pulled at the blindfold letting the bright light flood Yumi's eyes. She squinted her eyes tightly and then blinked slowly letting her retinas adjust to the bright room. She lifted her head forward to see her body covered with now warmer and slightly tacky mochi. She looked at the men around her, all of whom were smiling and joking with each other. Finding poor Yumi's situation so entertaining. They delighted in her bewildered and pained expression. It was a mixture of humiliation and wanton craving, but something else showed on her face when her eyes locked with Mr. Ueno − revulsion. He was an obese Japanese man with a sickly, evil visage. His teeth were yellowed from smoking, his eyes had puffy dark circles and his skin was covered in large liver spots. Yumi had never seen a man as ugly as this man she thought. She was still desperately on the edge of orgasm but the thought of Mr. Ueno touching her scared and repulsed her.

However, she accepted now, on a deeply personal level, that her only purpose was to obey the Dean, or whomever the Dean would have her obey. Whether that meant lying naked as a human dessert plate or being fucked in the mouth, pussy and ass in front of a thousand people, or indeed, being used by this man she found utterly disgusting, it was her duty to obey. The NLP and the clitoral stimulation were keeping her painfully on the edge of orgasm as she listened to the men in the room talking about her body.

"Ok gentlemen begi-" Mr Tanaka started to say as he was interrupted.

"Sorry Sir, I forgot one thing..." Hiroko hurried out of the room and returned a few moments later holding a chocolate ball about one inch and a half in diameter. She moved between to men sat halfway down the table, reached over the table and inserted the chocolate ball into Yumi's leaking entrance.

"Eeeiiiiii!" Yumi squealed, shocked by the cold chocolate ball. She saw what Hiroko had shoved in her and knew this meant her pussy would be licked soon. Yumi's mind raced with thoughts of being able to come after her long and unbearable teasing.

"Don't drop the chocolate ball, or you will be punished!" Hiroko whispered to Yumi.

"Ok, dig in gentlemen! Dessert is served!" Mr Tanaka said loudly. The clients started picking at the pieces of mochi with their chopsticks, Yumi twitched from the tickling all over her body. Seeing her reaction, they increase their attacks. The men were laughing like schoolboys having a great time playing with the sexy human dessert tray. Yumi wriggled and involuntarily laughed. She was at the height of her frustration. Why wouldn't they fuck her already, she thought. Yumi watched as Paul leaned over her left breast and begun to suck, lick and nibble on her sticky nipple.

"Mmmmm! Her tits are tasty..." Paul muffled with a mouthful of Yumi's sweet flesh. Upon witnessing Yumi's breast being mauled, Graham on the other side of the table leaned in and took her other breast in his mouth. Yumi starting moaning louder, then she closed her eyes and focused on trying to release. It wasn't working however; she was still painfully on edge.

"Who likes chocolate truffles?" Mr Tanaka asked, "There's a good one in her little box, get into it before it melts."

Mr. Ueno leaned over the end of the table, roughly grabbing Yumi's buttocks and lifting them up a little while putting his mouth over her dripping slit. He sucked the chocolate truffle out of her. After he had eaten it, he plunged his tongue into her hole and vigorously licked the melted chocolate out. Despite her aversion to the man, she heard herself begging for more.

"Motto, motto! Kimochiii!" Yumi cried, expressing her pleasure at being ravished by the grotesque man in her native language.

"Slut like my tongue eh Tanaka-san?" Mr. Ueno paused his assault on her pussy to say.

"It looks that way. Is it good Yumi-chan?" Mr. Tanaka teased.

"Huh, er, ohh Hai- yes Sir! Motto more!" Yumi uttered in a confused mix of languages. Mr. Ueno paused a little longer and dug his hands into Yumi's soft but firm arse cheeks. She yelped from the pain but cried out for him to continue sucking her mound. Mr. Ueno moved his tongue up to her clit and began licking the small area that showed at the end of the exciter charm. After two minutes of Mr. Ueno flicking it, Yumi looked up at Mr. Tanaka with tears welling in her eyes.

"Please Sir, I want come!! Please!" Yumi begged the man who simply looked down and smiled at her. He switched the exciter charm up another two levels to level three. Yumi was bucking her whole body as most of the men at the table licked and sucked on all parts of her body. Mr. Ueno had changed from using his tongue to fingers. He was massaging her g-spot as best her could with her moving so much. This continued for another three minutes until Yumi again looked at Mr. Tanaka begging for release. She couldn't make any words now, just grunting her desire at him instead.

"Come, Yumi," Mr. Tanaka said quietly. At that point, Yumi screamed and curled her pelvis into her stomach releasing a stream of sticky fluid all over Mr. Ueno's hand and forearm. Yumi was panting with a big smile on her face, her body still jerking and spurting out juices. Mr. Tanaka quickly turned off her pussy jewellery.

"What do you say Yumi-chan?" Mr. Tanaka said looking at her and raising an eyebrow.

"Thank you for let me come, Tanaka-ue!" Yumi gushed.

"That was awesome, Tanaka!" Dave, one of the older clients, said, "This little slut is amazing. Does she give head?"

"If you wish, Dave. Let's have some more beers and Yumi can give you a nice blowjob," Tanaka said.

"Hey, I want in on that too!" Jim said. He was followed by all the others asking for the same service, except three clients, who were terrified that this might get back to their wives.

"Ok then. Sumimasen!" Mr. Tanaka called out and Hiroko came bounding through the door.

"Hai!" Hiroko replied. Mr. Tanaka muttered something to her and she went over to Yumi and gave her a thorough wipe down with a damp cloth. Yumi twitched her body as she felt the cloth pass over her sensitive nipples and clitoris. After a few minutes she was finished. Hiroko untied Yumi and she was allowed to step off the table. She then cleared the table and wiped it down. Yumi moved her arms and legs around, while Hiroko cleaned and brought out beers and hand towels, before she was told to crawl under the table. Yumi knew she would have to perform some blowjobs soon. She was nervous about it, she'd so far only sucked the Dean's cock. The thought of sucking Mr. Ueno's penis made her ill, but at the same time she felt bad for thinking this. It was her duty to please him, so she would do it despite hating the sight of the man. She was just a silly little girl with orders to fulfill, she thought to herself. The studious, self-driven former Yumi was disappearing more each day.

Mr. Tanaka was sitting at the head of the table with his legs spread when he said to Yumi, "Back up to me and sit on your heels. Then put your arms behind your back."

Yumi awkwardly crawled backwards stopping when her feet touched the wood of the pit between the Mr. Tanaka's feet. She sat back on her feet and tried to straighten her back but she found her head would touch the underside of the table. She needed to remind a little hunched. She wondered which cock she would suck first and if it would be bigger than the Dean's eight inch monster. As she was pondering the thought of her second cock, Tanaka-san began to wrap some soft red rope around her arms, forcing her to hold her elbows. Yumi wobbled a bit as she tried to keep her balance. Hiroko came back to the room with a little gold bell and handed it to Mr. Tanaka.

"Gentlemen, we will now drink some more Asahi's and discuss business. If you feel you need assistance from Yumi after her beautiful dessert display, you may ring this bell under the table and Yumi will scoot over to your seat ready to take your request. You may use her how you please, but no slapping, pinching or choking. If you feel as though you need her permission, you may ask her, she will comply. Isn't that right Yumi?" He asked calling down to her.

"Yes Tanaka-ue!" Yumi said quietly. She was still getting over her orgasm trying to get her breath back. As the beers arrived on the table Mr. Tanaka asked, "Who would like to ring the bell first?" Mr. Ueno wasted no time and told Mr. Tanaka he wanted to feel Yumi's pretty mouth on his cock. Mr. Tanaka tossed the bell to Mr. Ueno and he held it under the table at the opposite end and gave a loud ring. Yumi began crawling on her knees towards the bell. The ground was covered in forgiving tatami mats so it didn't hurt her knees. She had to be careful not to bump her head. She watched as the man lowered his trousers and underwear to his feet. A small, bulbous cock appeared between his hairless legs. It looked sad and pathetic to Yumi compared to the Dean's beautiful cock. Yumi considered that she had just thought about the Dean's cock as beautiful. She would be so happy to suck it instead of the foul member that was now in front of her face.

Mr. Ueno looked down to see a little head with long plaits tied on either side appearing before his groin. Yumi looked up to see an ugly face smiling down at her. She did her best to not look disgusted. She had a job to do and new that her performance would be reported back to the Dean.

"Start sucking," Mr. Ueno barked. He offered her no assistance. Yumi stared at his dick for a moment before she leaned into his thighs and gobbled the cock up using her tongue to help get it in her mouth. It was about two and a half inches long flaccid. Quickly it began to grow as Mr. Ueno groaned quietly. This was the hottest woman that had ever sucked his dick. Despite his wealth, he'd never had a girl this beautiful sucking his cock before. Yumi tasted the salty precum, which mixed with the unwashed flavour of his penis to create a horrid cream in her mouth. The cock in her mouth began to quickly grow to its full length of five inches. It was tiny compared to the Dean's s dick. Even though she hated Mr. Ueno's penis she found it easy to take it in, she just had to ignore the taste. Mr. Ueno was getting close to climax after another two minutes so he grabbed Yumi's head by the base of her pigtails and started bouncing her head up and down on his ugly cock. He let out a loud "iku" to signal that he was coming. Yumi felt a large amount of cum fill her mouth, some went down her throat and the rest of the putrid salty liquid she tried to stop from swallowing. It filled her mouth as Mr. Ueno pulled out of her. Yumi wanted to spit it out and simply looked up at Mr. Ueno with watering doe eyes waiting for permission.

"Misete!" he grunted at Yumi to show him the semen in her mouth.

Yumi opened slowly being careful to stop it from running out of the sides of her mouth.

"Sugaeee! Nomu," he ordered. She hesitated for a moment, so he squeezed her nostrils closed. Yumi quickly swallowed then breathed in ragged breaths through her mouth.

"iiiiiieee ne!" Mr. Ueno commented that she was good as he released her nose, "Soji" he asked her to clean his cock. Yumi felt as though she disobeyed him before so she wanted to make it up to him. She sucked and licked the residue from his now soft cock. She heard her inner monologue say, "A good girl does as she's told". She felt a comforting satisfaction wash over her feeling as though she had done her job well. Mr. Ueno passed the bell to the left, to a tall man named Vincent. He was a little shyer than Mr. Ueno and continued drinking for a few minutes before Paul hassled him to hurry up or pass the bell along. He rang the bell under table and Yumi shuffled over to him. A moment later he looked down to see Yumi's pretty face looking up.

"What I can for you Sir?" Yumi asked sweetly. She thought he looked like a kind man.

"Oh hello sweetie, you are so pretty! Are you sure you want to do this? You aren't in any trouble?" he asked her genuinely concerned as to why this beauty was degrading herself so completely. This was, by far, the most insane dinner he had ever been to. Despite his reservations he found himself getting rock hard.

"No Sir, this my job, I love make you happy. Please let me help?" Yumi implored him. At that point she felt the exciter charm whirr to life, this time on level two, "ooooOOOh!"

"Are you ok?" Vincent asked.

"Yes, I ok, feel –ahh- better now..." Yumi replied feeling herself getting turned on more and more. It had only been about fifteen minutes since her last mind shattering orgasm. She felt a stronger need to suck cock now and she wanted to make this "nice" man happy.

"Please Sir, I want suck you cock!" Yumi blurted out. A few of the men beside him who were witnessing the exchange laughed, one adding that Vincent should help the poor little thing.

"Ok sweetheart," Vincent said pulling his pants to his ankles. His six-inch cock sprang free and rested on Yumi's chin. Without missing a beat, Yumi slurped up his cock, giving him a wet and noisy blowjob, all the while humming and groaning from the effect of her pussy vibrator. Vincent pushed his pelvis into her face more saying "ohh you're a good girl, so good at sucking cock!" quietly while patting her on the head. After a few minutes, Yumi slowed down and leaned with most of her weight onto his rigid pole, swallowing it into her throat. She held her breath for a few moments letting Vincent appreciate the tightness around his cock head. She backed off and repeated this again, and it proved to be too much for Vincent. As his cock was deep in her he painted the back of her throat with cum. Yumi swallowed without hesitation this time, happy to take his seed. She was a good girl, like he said.

"Thank you sweetheart... would you like something to drink?" Vincent asked as he grabbed a glass of beer and held it to her lips. Yumi nodded her head that she did and gulped down a few large sips. She let out a little burp and Vincent could smell cum of both men waft towards him. After returning the beer to the table he patted her on the head and told her how good he felt. Yumi thought it was nice that he said so. She felt a little pang of warmth inside from his compliments. Vincent passed the bell to his left and the next man wasted no time in using it. It continued on around the table for another hour until it came to the last man sitting to the right of Mr. Ueno. Yumi had been offered more beer as she sucked most of the remaining clients, a few decided not to make use of her plump, cock-sucking lips, so she was feeling a little light headed. She hadn't eaten anything since before the auction, except for six loads of cum. The last man to use her was Tim Johnson. A fitting name as Yumi would soon find out.

"Come here baby..." Tim said as he saw a head bob in his direction. Yumi was having more trouble keeping her balance now and she fell straight into Tim's crotch.

"Wow, you are eager huh?" Tim joked. He cradled her cheeks with his hands and pulled her head up. He pulled until her shoulders were above his thighs and her cum-stained tits were resting in his groin. Yumi's face had cum dried all around her lips, cheeks and chin. She was a mess. "Before we start, let me get that face cleaned up," Tim said and he rubbed one of the little rolled up wet towels that Hiroko had place on the table at the start of their drinking session after dessert. Yumi felt like when she was a little girl and her mother would wipe of mess from her face after eating. It was a small gesture that made her feel some affection for the man. He then continued down her front lifting her big tits and wiping them down thoroughly. Tim spent a good amount of time rubbing her nipples and Yumi who had been at the mercy of her pussy jewellery for the last hour, moaned softly from the contact. Finally, he had finished his cleaning job and took off his pants, pushing Yumi back slightly to drop them to the ground. His cock stood hard and erect.

"Ohh!" Yumi gasped.

"Yes, do you like it?" Tim teased.

"It so –ah- so big Sir!" Yumi said, truly in awe. It was even bigger and wider than the Dean's. It must have been nine inches long and fatter than Yumi's delicate wrists. The whirring of the electric motor on her clit and the recent fondling of her breasts heightened her arousal, as did looking at Tim's impressive cock. She had just sucked six cocks, but they were all only between four and six inches long. She felt so dirty, so slutty, but so hungry for that dick. Something deep inside her knew sucking it was linked to her own pleasure. She was going to choke on this cock; she would choose cock over air for this man. Yumi felt it was the ultimate feeling of helplessness. Being tied and having her face impaled on a huge penis.

"Are you ready for it?" Tim taunted her.

"Yes Sir, please I want suck cock! It's my job Sir!" Yumi implored him.

"Good girl," Tim said as he pulled her pigtails back and lean forward to shoehorn his stiff white pole into her open wide mouth. Yumi felt the corners of her mouth stretch as he slowly pushed the head past her teeth. She tried to calm her breathing but it was hard with the charm buzzing away and her nervousness about being able to take this cock into her throat. Tim pushed harder now and Yumi garbled something desperately. He then pulled her head off his cock.

"What was that baby?" Tim asked.

"Please, slower Sir! Mouth too dry!" Yumi begged him.

"Here, suck down some more beer, love," Tim said putting a glass of Asahi to her lips. Yumi swished some around her mouth and then took some deep breaths. Tim let her relax for a moment.

"All better now?" Tim asked.

"Thank you Sir," Yumi said as went back to stuffing the huge member in her mouth. The beer did help her get the cock down easier. After a minute she had about five inches of it in and was tickling the back of her throat. She got her breathing into a rhythm and was able to keep up the pace at which he was pulling on her pigtails.

"Ok baby, ready for the rest?" Tim said.

Yumi wiggled her head slightly to say she was ready. Tim pulled her down into his wiry pubic hair and Yumi swallow hard on the massive cock head.

"Oooh fuck yeah!" Tim groaned as her throat muscles constricted around his cock like they were milking it. Tim held her there for a moment before pulling it back and resting it on her tongue. Yumi managed to breathe around the oral intruder for a few seconds before he repeated the action a few more times over the next four minutes. Yumi's whole world at the moment was concentrating on using her throat to massage this man's cock. She felt totally owned now. She was a slave to this cock. He was stopping her breath and she could only just try her best to satisfy him. It was incredibly erotic. Just then she felt her exciter charm kick up a notch. Mr. Tanaka had raised it to level three. She started screaming but nothing much could be heard with her throat and mouth blocked by a big hard dick. Her eyes bulged and she looked up at Tim hoping he would release her, but he was looking at the ceiling as he began to come. Yumi was panicking for air as she swallowed his jets of cum as quickly as possible. Tim looked down and was snapped out of his climax upon seeing Yumi struggling to breath. His hands were still gripping her pigtails so he pulled them away from his cock quickly. Yumi coughed and spluttered on his tumescent but quickly deflating cock.