The College's New Assistant Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
332 Followers

"Sorry baby, I got a little carried away there! Are you ok?" Tim apologized.

"Hai- yes... S-s- -cough- Sir," Yumi said between ragged breaths.

Tim gave her a few minutes to recover letting her rest her head against his naked thigh. Yumi reflected on how she was bound and full of cum, resting her head on a man thigh under a table. It was really insane how it had come to this, and how she realised that she loved being used this way. Five minutes later when her breathing was under control, her arousal was increased when, again, Mr. Tanaka clicked the exciter charm to level four. She was on the razor edge of her next orgasm. As her arousal was ramped up, she had the thought that she should finish her job before she was allowed to come. It was the result of some NLP that she had assimilated. It seemed to make a lot of sense to her.

"I.. I- I clean- co-cock for you Sir?" Yumi asked wantonly.

"Oh, of course, love," Tim said. He was feeling really relaxed now, but noticed a tightness somewhere else. As Yumi tongued the penis into his mouth, it began to grow again. She quickly and sloppily licked and sucked it all over while constantly moaning and rolling head around and bouncing it off Tim's stomach. Meanwhile, the pressure from his bladder and from Yumi pushing her head against it started a trickle from Tim's cock. Yumi started to taste something tangy and tasting of beer seeping out of his cock.

"Oh I'm sorry Yumi, I can't stop it!" Tim said to her. Yumi didn't know what to do but swallow the piss coming out. It was that, or become covered in piss. Yumi didn't know how to feel about it, it was probably the most degrading thing that had happened to her so far, but she felt an unexplainable compulsion to drink it. It seemed like her duty, her "place" to do it. Tim managed to pinch his pelvic floor muscle after five seconds. Yumi finished swallowing the pee. She had skillfully avoided spilling any of the half a cup or so of hot yellow fluid that came out of Tim. He withdrew his penis and helped Yumi up to sit next to him.

"So sorry about that I couldn't stop it, I really need to take a piss now," Tim said as he hurried off to the toilet. Yumi sat at the table with all the clients staring at her, smiling widely and praising her efforts. Yumi was still panting and moaning on the edge of release. She was wriggling and rolling her hips on the small cushion beneath her arse. Her bladder had also become full with all the beer, cum and Tim's pee accident. She was sweating all over.

"Pl-p-please, Ta- ta- tana- Tanaka-ue, m-m-may- I come?" Yumi stuttered.

"One moment," Mr. Tanaka getting up and walking to Yumi he untied her arms and told her to crawl on all four to the centre of the table again. She did as she was told with a thrusting motion in her hips, like she was trying to fuck the air. Mr. Tanaka slapped her inner thighs until they formed a wide triangle with the tabletop.

"Sumimasen!" Mr. Tanaka shouted again. Hiroko scurried back in the room this time with a large clear glass bowl. She placed it carefully under Yumi's dripping wet pussy. Yumi stared at Mr. Tanaka with a deep frown looking like a wounded animal moaning and asking again, "Please Tanaka-ue I come now?"

He clicked the exciter to level five and said, "Come for us Yumi".

Instantly, Yumi started bucking her hips wildly inward and piss and cum gushed out of her, into the bowl and some around the bowl. She was screaming loudly and making tight fists while continuing to gush fluids. After another fifteen seconds she was still thrashing and screaming but she was empty of cum and urine. Mr. Tanaka chuckled realising he had forgotten to turn off the charm. Dr. Goodman warned him about this. Yumi then fell to the side of the bowl lying next to it on the table. Her big breasts pushed up against one another presenting them to half the table. She passed out from the exertion. Two massive orgasms each building for over an hour was enough for her tonight.

"Woah... is she ok?" Paul was the first to speak.

"I've been told she's highly orgasmic, sometimes it's a little too much for the sweet little thing, so she will have a little nap. So, gentlemen, how did you enjoy the meeting?" Mr. Tanaka asked smiling like a Cheshire cat. The clients laughed, clapped and cheered for him, even the ones who didn't get a blowjob, they were still completely turned on by the school assistant and had never seen anyone so sexually explosive. Yumi was out like a light breathing through her cutely squashed lips with no idea of the clamour around her. The guests and Mr. Tanaka talked for the next five minutes, none of them really wanting to leave, but they all said their goodbyes and left Mr. Tanaka with her. After this Yumi came to consciousness and pushed herself up to sit on the table.

"Hello sleepyhead!" Hiroko said as she leaned in and gave the groggy and confused girl a big kiss on the lips, "Lets clean you up sweetie."

Hiroko lovingly and slowly washed her body with a soapy wet towel, going over each arm, leg, breast and the rest of her, washing then drying her skin. After fifteen minutes she was finished. Hiroko then helped the exhausted girl attach her nipple jewellery, pussy cover and put on her skimpy nightgown. Hiroko then left the room and quickly returned carrying a small leather card.

"Mr. Tanaka, your bill," Hiroko said extending the bill to him and bowing at the same time.

"Origatou gozaimasu," Mr. Tanaka replied. In Japanese fashion, he put a wad of notes in the leather card and handed it back to Hiroko. She led them out to the reception where Yumi was given her coat. Wade was waiting at the door ready to take them back to the car. He had been invited to join them, but he had his own strict policy about work, which wouldn't allow him leave his post as a guard. The night had pushed Yumi hard, but she felt she had done a good job and the Dean would be happy with her. She felt a giddy satisfaction in pleasing the Dean, even though he wasn't there, she was rented to this man, Mr. Tanaka, and that meant by extension, she was doing this all for the Dean and the school. Mr. Tanaka commended Yumi on her work tonight, calling her a very good girl, and adding that she helped him with some important business. She glowed and smiled at this, she was so happy to please him. Mr. Tanaka said that he would have a reward for her waiting at the hotel tomorrow morning for her.