All Comments on 'The College's New Assistant Pt. 15'

by ENF_Asian

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
ENF_AsianENF_Asianabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Does anyone have any feedback for me? I would like to continue but want to here peoples thoughts

ENF_AsianENF_Asianabout 6 years agoAuthor
Ok

Well I quit writing until at least I get one comment from my fans!

AlyssaStriderAlyssaStriderabout 6 years ago
Finally!

I've been waiting so long for an update from you, please don't stop now!

eroticaclassiceroticaclassicabout 6 years ago
Fantastic comeback!

Hi ENF_Asian, it's good to have you back. Worth the wait as always. I have really enjoyed Yumi's journey so far and love the way she has evolved into a more adventurous person. To be honest I have been looking forward to the Dean taking her to Japan to begin a new set of adventures! I can't wait. Since you asked for suggestions and feedback here are my two cents - I would love to see Yumi reluctantly forced to wear revealing clothes in front of her family members in Japan. It will be really hot if she is made to embarrass herself in front of her close relatives and having to cope with the numerous new challenges that come with it! I would love to see more daring outfits and how some of her older relatives take advantage of her innocent nature. Looking forward to another chapter soon.

ENF_AsianENF_Asianabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

thank you both for your feedback! Yes that moment is coming soon, she will have a few adventures in Japan :) Ok I will continue with more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoying Yumi and encourage more writing

I am enjoying your writing and enjoying Yumi's adventures. I encourage you to keep writing. I will be reading.

You asked for suggestions. To the extent that part of the attraction is the gradual increase in embarrassment and humiliation, it might be fun to focus on a fresh girl or two. The trip to Japan could result in an innocent transfer student being admitted when they return. Maybe two. Maybe one innocent, and one merely inexperienced. Yumi could be part of the transformation of these new girls. Will Yumi be willing to help embarrass someone else? Will she be jealous of the attention that the other girls receive from the Dean, from her "big sister," from her classmates? Will the new girls actually be innocent? Or will they happily participate in the humiliation of Yumi? Will they tempt Yumi to break the rules, triggering punishment by the Dean? Will one of them conspire with students to break the rules to humiliate Yumi, and will the Dean have to punish the new girl? What will Yumi think of the attention the new girls are "stealing" from her?

TanukiTanukiover 5 years ago
Going to Japan

I agree with the poster above, that maybe it’s time for a new girl or even a new story. Yumi has completed her metamorphosis so it may be difficult to keep going with the story. You are a talented writer, why not start a new story and leave this one open for now? I’d love to see a new girl in Japan. One idea might be a girl who’s not a natural slave like Yumi. Her eventually transformation would be even greater. Perhaps a young college professor, smart and traditional but not as easy to manipulate as Yumi. You have a wonderful deviousness that I’d like to see how you’d turn such a woman into a Yumi. Maybe a sexual game show, the Japanese love those. Or a sister university based in Japan, with a visiting Japanese American student or professor learning the Japanese ways? Whatever you choose please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Selfish of me

and a lot of us to not comment after enjoying such good storywriting. its been two years, are you ge this series?

ENF_AsianENF_Asianalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Hello Anon,

Thank you so much for your kind words :) I have thought about it but I've just found it hard to get into it lately, and have been a bit busy in the real world haha. I have lots of ideas where to go from here, things will get more public which is always nice :) Comments do indeed motivate me to write more! I will try to start the next one soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yes more please!!

bobsdreamsbobsdreamsover 3 years ago
Still hoping for more!

I'm hoping very much to have a continuation of this story. I have a pattern of checking your page each time I visit Literotica in hopes that there will be more about Yumi and her naivite. I hope that you will write more before too much longer!

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 3 years agoAuthor

Im a little busy at the moment but I really want to write more. I have a scene for the plane ride...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yes!

cant wait. hope to see it asap!

this is a really good story even without the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. This was one of the best stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading on Literotica. Buried beneath so many mundane, poorly written, and un-inventive works of erotica, you find 1 in 1000, no, 1 in 1000000 gems like this one! The writing was playful and descriptive. You utilized each scenario to its fullest extent. The humiliation the protagonist faced under each situation was unique and, your usage of the classroom setting enhanced the early chapters greatly. The work is thoroughly well polished and well edited, especially for a work of erotica. None of the chapters bored me, instead they had me glued to the text, intrigued by the excellent storyline. I highly encourage you to continue this story with another installment, or start on a wholely different work. Either way, I cannot sing the praises of this work enough.

ENF_AsianENF_Asianalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much anonymous! You are too kind. I have an idea to get her naked on the plane now but I can't seem to find the time to write lately. I want to continue and I also have a plan to move all my stories to patreon, I will still post them here but maybe one week later. Would you be interested in supporting me if it meant that I will write more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

>I want to continue and I also have a plan to move all my stories to patreon, I will still post them here but maybe one week later. Would you be interested in supporting me if it meant that I will write more?

Yes, I would be interested in that

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 2 years agoAuthor

Awesome, I will look at setting that up this week, and making an outline for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's next with this?

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 2 years agoAuthor

sorry anonymous I haven't been able to find the time to write, and patreon is not support these stories

qexiqexqexiqexabout 2 years ago

Just finished reading all the chapters and enjoyed this story quite a bit. Yumi is a great character and the challenges she has to go through are quite inventive and interesting. I would love to read more about her

There were some issues here and there and the story telling could be improved a bit (e.g. considering more of a 'show don't tell' approach) but the setting and ideas are plenty enough to keep me reading. Great work!

eazyguneazygunalmost 2 years ago

This is such an amazing story!

I wish you would write more!

What is your patreon page?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Update?

RaulCraceRaulCrace3 months ago

Awesome story. Looking for more.

ENF_AsianENF_Asian3 months agoAuthor

Hello fans! Here is my Patreon link, please support me and I will write a lot more! I will try to write a chapter a week: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=118430991

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userENF_Asian@ENF_Asian
334 Followers
UPDATE 09/02/24: I have added a Patreon account to inspire me to work more on this. If I receive some support I will aim to produce at least one chapter per week. It would be amazing if someday I can afford to do everyday. Please help me achieve that by supporting me here: ht...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES