The College's New Assistant Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers

"That's ok Yumi, I can take the measurements in your undergarments," Nadine said.

Yumi looked crestfallen. She was about to take off her bra when she was told to stop. She wasn't sure if she should continue anyway until the Dean spoke up.

"Nadine, if it's not too much trouble, she really would like you to be as accurate as possible, so if you don't mind please let her remove the bra."

"Ahh.. well, we don't measure for brassieres..."

"Please Nadine," the Dean said.

"Well ok, Sir," Nadine said realising who was the boss. Yumi smiled at the Dean and continued to undress turning her head back to Nadine. She undid the bra clasp at the front letting her constrained breasts spring forth. Yumi thrust her chest forward as she thought about how much confidence she had gained for showing her body. Nadine stared at Yumi's fantastic orbs in awe. Nadine thought they were probably the best pair of tits he'd ever seen. Yumi handed the bra to the Dean then keeping her legs straight; she slowly pulled her G-string down to her ankles and stepped out of them.

"Finish!" Yumi said bouncing on the balls of her feet, causing her delicious flesh to jiggle all over, after which she held her hands behind her back, further pushing her boobs forward.

"Thank you dear, please put your arms at your side slightly away from your body and I will take your measurements," Nadine said. Yumi complied with the request. She was happy to be completely naked in front of a woman she met just moments ago. Nadine ran the tape underneath her breasts and made a mental note of Yumi's measurement. Next, she moved the tape to her nipple line. Yumi made a little noise as she felt the tape touch her sensitive nipples. Nadine moved the tape around until she was satisfied. She read the measurement; 38.5 inches. Yumi's tits had, incredibly, grown another half inch. This meant her cup size was now 32FF. She continued to measure down her body. Yumi's waist had lost half an inch and was now a slim 22.5 inches. Her hips were the same 36 inches. Her Latin roots were obvious. Nadine took many more measurements all over Yumi's body. Yumi was enjoying all the light touches but she wanted more but she would have to wait.

"Ok, you can put your clothes back on now," Nadine said.

"Oh, ok," Yumi said with a sad look at her feet, "Thank you for measure me Miss Nadine!" She threw her arms around Nadine and hugged her hard. This girl was crazy and clearly horny, Nadine thought. She couldn't help feel Yumi's sexually and the warmth of her voluptuous flesh. Yumi loved the feeling of her hard, sensitive nipples rubbing against Nadine's suit jacket. Nadine extricated herself from Yumi's arms and Yumi got dressed. The Dean took Yumi for a coffee and cake and they walked around a nearby park after that. A few people thought she was dressed in Cosplay and asked for photos, the Dean allowed it. Next, they went shopping for some stilettos, finally settling on a red pair with a five-inch heel. After three hours, they returned to the tailor's shop.

"Ok, here it is, I hope there is enough room in the bust," Nadine said. She handed the outfit to Yumi who handed it the Dean, then Yumi quickly stripped down to her underwear and put on the new blouse, jacket and skirt. The blouse was dark red, plunged halfway between her breasts, and was tight. The jacket was also tight and pushed her cleavage up high above the top button. The skirt hugged her ass nicely, lifting it and making it rounder. The side slit in the skirt was high on her right thigh and came across in the front to expose a long triangle of skin. The Dean was very happy with the outfit, professional, but maybe a bit too sexy. It was exactly what he wanted. He paid Nadine and they went back to the car and drove to the airport. There was predictably some traffic on the way, the Dean wasn't sure they would have enough time, but he had arranged first class tickets so they would be able to skip the long line for check in.

Arriving at the airport Ian helped the pair get their luggage from the boot of the car. Yumi was given a bright pink small suitcase with wheels and a big "Hello Kitty" logo. It was a stark contrast to her mature, sexy outfit. They started towards the check in counter and Yumi received many second looks. At first glance she was just a beautiful business woman, but then people noticed the huge tits and deep cleavage, the perfect ass and smooth expanse of her leg from the long slit. The Dean took her passport and presented it to the airline staff.

"Thank you Sir," the woman behind the counter said. She typed quickly on her computer and printed the tickets. She drew a circle around the gate number on each ticket than handed them, along with their passports, back to the Dean.

"Quickly go to your gate Sir and Madam, your plane is about to board," She said.

"Ok thank you," the Dean said.

The Dean didn't seem to worried as the headed for the security scanners, walking at an almost leisurely pace. Yumi was aware of all the stares she was getting and it was making her wet. That's when she realised what she was wearing, the exciter charm.

"Sir, I still wearing charm on my pussy," Yumi said quietly to him.

"Yes silly girl, I'm aware of that," the Dean said clicking the charm to life, just on level one, but combined with Yumi's arousal from all of the people looking at her, it was enough to make her eyes glaze over a little, as she forgot about the security scanners. It felt good to have the device shaking her clit again. The Dean smiled as he took out all of his electronics, including the charm remote, but not before clicking it to level two, and then placed them into the trays provided by the Customs staff. Yumi was moaning under her breath. Yumi didn't have a phone of her own to put in the tray, however she did have to take off her shoes. She couldn't very well take off the exciter charm either, even under normal circumstances, so she just lined up behind the Dean, ready to walk through the metal detector. The Dean passed through with no problems and grabbed all his things. Next, Yumi was waved through the gate by a bored looking older woman.

"BEEP!" the gate sounded.

"Excuse me miss, are you wearing any metal?" The Customs woman asked.

"Ahh, oohh, ahh no I think no," Yumi said while looking distracted. She was actually wearing metal of course. The skirt had a heavy-duty metal zip, a special design to hug her ass in all the right places, and her bra had a thick underwire to deal with her huge breasts. In addition, the exciter charm was made of hardened polished steel containing some serious magnets. Yumi was a little scared. She didn't know what to say to the woman, she hoped they could just let her go with the Dean who was standing five metres from the end of the conveyor belt of the luggage scanner.

"Firstly, we can't allow you to have those chopsticks in your hair, they could be used as a weapon. Please remove them," the woman said. Yumi pulled the chopsticks from her hair and her luscious locks fell down. She handed the chopsticks to the woman and she put in her pocket.

"Miss, please stand here with your arms out to your sides," The woman said. She started to wave the wand over Yumi's jacket when a beep sounded.

"Please remove the jacket and walk back through the gate," The woman said.

Yumi slowly unbuttoned the jacket, unconsciously shifting her weight from foot to foot. The exciter charm was still buzzing away. Nobody could hear it over the constant din of bags and trays being loaded into the scanners, as well as all the normal chatter of the people. When she removed the jacket, her blouse seemed to open up a little more. Upon witnessing this, the Customs woman raised her eyebrows a little as if to scoff at Yumi's very healthy assets. Yumi walked back through the gate and the woman waved her at to walk through again.

"BEEP!" the gate sounded again.

Again, Yumi stood with her arms out as the woman began scanning her upper torso. The beep came as it passed her ribs. A few people had turned to look, but most were minding their own business.

"Miss, I'm sorry to ask you, but, can you remove your blouse?" The woman asked.

Yumi was excited by the idea of having to remove her blouse, and it was showing visibly as she moved a little on the spot, her eyes looking a little more distant. Even though she had become a wanton slut, she could never forgive herself if she didn't put up some protest in front of all these strangers.

"But but Ma'am, people here look at me!" Yumi said.

"Actually, these people are witnesses. It as per a recent amendment to the Counter-Terrorism and Security Act, Miss. We are now authorised to do public searches as the current government believes it helps to make sure we follow procedure." The woman said.

"But we can't go to room?" Yumi asked.

"No, the policy has changed, all searches must be done in full view of the public, we had problems before with procedure not being followed correctly," the woman explained.

"Oh... ok, I understand," Yumi replied. She began to slowly unbutton her blouse and let it slip off her shoulders, the customs woman quickly grabbed it from her and passed it behind the scanner to a man sitting on a chair. Now people were looking more, as Yumi's huge breasts were struggling to be contained by the lacy black bra. The tops of her areolas were showing.

"Please walk through again Miss," the woman repeated. Yumi was squeezing her thighs together as she walked through the machine. The gate beeped again.

"Hmm, still have some metal on you? Maybe the skirt," the woman said passing the wand over Yumi's ass. The wand beeped.

"Ok, remove the skirt Miss," the woman said emotionless.

"Oh yes Madam, I sorry," Yumi said. She was so aroused now she thought her pussy juice might be running down her leg. It wasn't yet. Slowly Yumi unzipped the dress and let it fall to her feet. Her round, g-string clad arse was available for all to see. People were staring, but sadly they were not allowed to take photos as is the law in airport security areas. Many of the people watching had to be moved along to stop the line getting longer. Husbands were being pulled along by their wives, sad that they had to leave. The woman picked up the skirt and handed it to the man. Yumi couldn't believe she was being made to walk in her underwear in front of all these people, and it was entirely legal.

"Ok Miss, walk through again, hopefully it was just your skirt, blouse and jacket," the woman said. The Dean was watching all this with a smile; he resisted the urge to put her exciter charm up to level three. Another staff approached him and asked him to move along as he was taking up room near the scanner, but he told the man that he was with the woman and showed him her boarding pass as proof.

"Oh ok Sir, I'm sorry for the holdup, but we do need to follow security protocol," the man said.

"I completely understand, please be thorough with her, I told her not to wear any metal, but she obviously didn't listen to me," The Dean said.

"We won't be much longer Sir," the customs office said.

Yumi started moaning as she walked with shaky knees through the gate again. Once more, the gate beeped. People were pointing at Yumi wondering what it could be.

"Ok Miss, stand with your arms out to your side and your legs shoulder with apart. I need to scan you again," The woman said. She quickly passed the wand over and under Yumi's bra, and she heard it beeping.

"Please remove your bra Miss," she said flatly.

"But so many people here!" Yumi was a little worried now, maybe she would make the nightly news, but her body loved the attention.

"Miss it's either that, or we arrest you now and you will miss your flight, so please remove your bra," the woman said looking a little annoyed.

"Yes sorry," Yumi said quietly, "I do it." She slowly unbuckled her bra and her massive tits sprang forward. Some people behind her and in front of her picking up their bags expressed their shock at her beautiful body being revealed more. The woman again snatched the bra from her and tossed it to the man behind the baggage scanner.

"Ok, you know the drill, walk through again" The customs woman said.

Yumi turned around to go back through the gate and bumped into an old lady who didn't realise she had to wait.

"You little strumpet! I hope they arrest you!" the senile old lady said to Yumi.

"Gomen nasai," Yumi said in shock, she felt like a silly little girl being made to strip at the airport. Some other people behind the lady were laughing and others told her to be nice to the poor girl and that it wasn't her fault.

"Please, quickly Miss," The customs officer said.

"Sorry," Yumi said. She quickly walked through the gate, which made her tits bounce wildly, and only turned her on more. She was moaning louder now and people noticed. They thought she was just nervous from being made to strip; little did they know Yumi was getting off on this treatment. When she stopped in front of the customs woman again, the woman ordered her to stand as she did earlier and lifted her breasts passing the wand of them again. No beep this time, so she moved it down to Yumi's wet pussy. A loud beep sounded.

"Ok Miss, seems this is not your lucky day, we will need you to take off those panties," the woman told her. Yumi was going crazy at all this exposure now. This was by far the most embarrassing situation she had been in yet. Very slowly, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband and peel them down her long thighs, bending at the waist as she did not trying to hide anything. The chatter in the background had all but stopped now as everyone was watching this extremely beautiful creature removing her last piece of clothing. She was taking her time keeping her legs straight, ass pushed out and bust forward. Everyone was getting a great show. Finally, she stepped out of the panties and held them out for the customs officer.

"Oh they are a little wet," the woman said as she passed them to the man behind the scanner. That's when she saw the device attached to her clit.

"What is this? Why didn't you remove your jewellery before coming here?" the woman asked.

"Ahh my mas- ahh, it no come off!" Yumi said both confused and aroused at the whole scene.

"Nonsense it must come off," The woman snapped on a rubber glove and knelt down to inspect the exciter charm. She touched it with her gloved hand. "Oh my god, it's moving! What is this?"

"It my ec-siter charm, Ma'am" Yumi said as she shook from the woman's touch.

"Jim, you better take a look at this, could be some kind of bomb," the woman said, "in fact, Miss, please put your hands behind your back, we need to handcuff you for our safety."

Yumi did as she was told and was turned around to face the crowd as the woman slapped cold handcuffs on her. She looked at the people, mothers were hiding their children's eyes from the scene, men were looking with lust. Some people tried to take photos but were reminded that it was illegal. Once again, she was being treated like an object, in public, completely naked, and helpless.

The Dean was enjoying the show, but thought he should help so he walked over to the woman who was looking at Yumi's pussy.

"Sir! Please wait over there," Jim said.

"Sorry I think I can help... that's not a bomb, it's a vibrator. Yumi you silly girl, I told you not to wear that to the airport!" The Dean said.

"Sir we cannot be sure of that, we will need to remove and scan it," The woman said.

"This is the remote, I'll show you−," The Dean said.

"Sir please stop!" Jim said as the Dean clicked the remote up to level six. Yumi started shaking uncontrollably, she tried to remain standing but the pressure on her clit combined with the humiliation of being naked and handcuffed in public caused her to fall to the ground, her ass hitting the ground first then she rolled on to her back. With her hands handcuffed behind her, it made her breasts stick out high in the air. She was shouting and bucking her hips up to the sky and spurting piss and cum from her tight pussy lips.

"I think she's having a fit!" the woman said.

"No she is fine, she will be ok in a few minutes, sorry about all this," the Dean said.

"Wait, there's something in her rectum..." Jim said seeing the small ball from the egg in her ass.

"Oh my god, what is going on?" the woman said.

"I'm so, so sorry about this, I did ask her if she had taken off her toys, she just can't help herself," the Dean said.

Yumi had passed out for a moment from pleasure, but was now coming to. For a moment, she had no idea where she was. The Dean had turned the exciter charm off after she collapsed.

"Ok Miss, we need to remove whatever is inserted in your behind, this definitely looks suspicious," the woman said. Yumi was lead to the table at the end of the baggage scanner and her chest was pushed onto the table. She was told to keep her legs straight as the woman pried her ass cheeks apart with one hand and slowly pulled on the little ball attached to a string that attached to the egg. The Dean thought about shocking Yumi but decided it would be too risky.

"Ok almost got it, Miss, if you could try to push it out this will go more quickly," the woman said.

"Yes mistress," Yumi said forgetting where she was. The world seemed like a playground for people to humiliate, embarrass, and abuse Yumi now. She couldn't believe it had gone this far. Would she be arrested; or would she be free to go? Yumi pushed the egg as much as she could without realising anything else from her bowels; however, she let out a trickle of pee. The egg came out as the woman pulled on it and Yumi pushed. It made a pop sound.

"Oh you've had another accident," the woman said as her gloved hand was covered in piss, "Someone pass me a towel." Jim passed her a towel and she went about drying her hand as well as Yumi's leaking pussy.

"Ok, we will put this through the scanner now," She said as she wiped it with the towel and put it in a plastic ziplock bag then into and tray to put through the scanner.

"Sorry folks, we are almost done here," Jim announced to the waiting crowd. Some people switched to the other line, but many were just standing there watching, despite the other staffs' insistence that they use the other scanner. The egg came through the scanner clean.

"Ok, well, it looks like that egg is safe, but we still need to take off that thing on her, ahem, nether regions," the woman said.

"Ok, yes, I'm terribly sorry, can make it quick, we might miss our flight!" the Dean said, "You need to apply this liquid to it then you can rotate the top disc anti-clockwise to remove it."

"Sir, we must follow procedure, so it will take as long as we need," she said taking the bottle, Yumi was turned around so she sat on the table. The customs officer applied the liquid to Yumi's engorged clitoris. After a moment, she was able to unscrew the device and again put it in a plastic ziplock and fed it through the scanner.

"This one is ok too, but it seems to have some Wifi chip inside it," Jim said, "The devices are not suspect, but I think we better give her a quick body cavity search just to be sure she's not hiding anything else."

"Yes Jim, you are correct," the customs woman said.

"You are allowed to do this here?" the Dean asked.

"Yes this is the correct procedure now, since the changes to the law. Flo, here is the gel," Jim said holding out a tube of lubrication to the woman.

"No need Jim... Hello Sir? Madam?" Flo asked two travellers who had just come through the security gate, "Can I please ask you two to come and witness this cavity search?"

"Uhhm ok I guess," the woman said.

"Sure! No problem!" the man replied.

Flo snapped on two new rubber gloves and began the search.

"Firstly I will check her ears," Flo said turning Yumi's head to the side and shining a small torch inside, then doing the same to the other ear.

ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers