The College's New Assistant Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
333 Followers

"Next the nostrils. Please look at the ceiling Miss," She shone the torch into Yumi's nostrils but saw nothing.

"Ok Miss, open your mouth wide," Flo said, "Now I'm checking inside her mouth for contraband. I need to check under the tongue and all along the gums." Flo explained as stuck her fingers in Yumi's mouth and pulled her tongue up and out. She reached deep into Yumi's throat, but Yumi didn't cough because of all her deep throating training. The man and woman were on either side of Flo watching closely as Yumi was probed. Yumi felt like nothing more than an object, but the feeling was even stronger than anything that had happened at school, because these people were all total strangers, and being in public rather than at college made it feel more surreal.

"Ok, all clear, now we move on to the vaginal search," Flo said, "Firstly, I will ask you to squat and then cough three times for me."

Yumi carefully squatted with her ass almost touching the floor. She coughed three times as requested, after which Flo grabbed her arms and pulled her into a standing position again.

Flo turned to the two witnesses and said, "This will help dislodge any package that may be inside her."

"Miss, please bend over with your feet two feet apart." Yumi was positioned so her ass was facing the gate; everyone behind her had a clear view of her pussy and asshole. This was the most exposed she had ever been, and she was still handcuffed. Now in front of fifty or more people would see her have fingers stuck in her wet pussy and tight asshole.

"Ok this might feel a little uncomfortable," Flo inserted her gloved index finger into Yumi's pussy. Yumi yipped at the intrusion; she was still a bit sensitive it being just a couple of minutes after orgasming.

"Now I must check inside the vagina for contraband, I must use a minimum of two fingers, I'm using my middle and ring finger as I can probe deeper than with my index finger." Yumi was struggling to stand with her hands behind her back while she was probed and she was getting turned on again. The man witnessing the search was developing a tent in his pants. The woman however looked uncomfortable. After another good minute of feeling around in her pussy, Flo was finished. Yumi leaned back onto Flo's fingers as she withdrew them, upset that she had not been brought to orgasm again.

"Ok, nothing there, now for the final part of the examination, the anal cavity," Flo said. She pried apart Yumi's cheeks.

"Excuse me Jim, could you please squirt some gel on my hand?" Flo said. Jim did as she asked. Yumi felt the cold gel touch her rosebud and she let out a giggle. She knew there was at least three people in very close proximity to her, staring at her asshole. "This is another location that contraband is smuggled through."

Yumi felt sick and horny at the same time as the woman shoved her middle finger deep into her ass. She moved it back and forth and in a circle. If Yumi didn't know better, she the thought the woman might be enjoying it. The man had his face less than a foot from Yumi's asshole and he was practically salivating. As Flo ended the body cavity search, Yumi found herself more turned on, mostly from the utter public humiliation; it was a drug to her and she was addicted.

"Thank you both for helping with my search, if you can please go see Jim over there and sign a statement, its just to say that you witnessed the body cavity search. Miss, we are done here, but you will be receiving a bill for damages." Flo said as she unlocked the handcuffs.

Yumi had no idea what she meant by damages. She was strip-searched, cavity searched, and the government was charging her for the honour.

Flo called the Dean back to speak with her. "Ok Sir, we are letting her off with a warning for failing to put items through the scanner, and a bill for the mess on the floor will come later in the mail," the woman said handing the Dean a piece of paper. "And you will need to turn that device off now, make sure to put it in the tray when you reach your destination, we might be a lot more forgiving than wherever you are headed."

"Yes Ma'am, thank you very much, I promise she will obey the rules next time," The Dean said.

"I hope you learnt your lesson today?" the woman asked Yumi.

"Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am," Yumi said.

Yumi was handed back her clothes but for some reason her bra, g-string and blouse were missing. She looked at Jim as if she was going to say something, but Jim just raised his eyebrows and frowned, she thought again and kept silent. She quickly put on the jacket and skirt as some of the crowd of people started clapping and whistling.

"Ok folks, please continue, we have a lot of people to process, sorry for the hold up," The woman said.

"Ok Yumi, you've had your fun, now let's go, hyaku Yumichan!" The Dean said grabbing her hand and pulling her along as she was trying to do up the top button of her jacket. She had only buttoned the bottom button so now her jacket was open to her halfway between her belly button and her sternum. Her breasts were just contained, but she was showing deep cleavage of all of her breasts, as the bounced dangerously under the wool garment. After five minutes of brisk walking, they made it to the gate. They were the last ones to board. Yumi wondered what would happen in Japan. She would be visiting her country as a very different person.