All Comments on 'The Color of Blood - Book 01 Ch. 03'

by Niko_Drake

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
I was glad for an update

but this chapter was too short to be satisfying. There were also quite a few editing mistakes that distracted from the story. I do like your story but improved editing and longer chapters would make it much more enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
keep going :)

i like the idea of your story. please do more and i agree abit longer would be awesome :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!!!

so far the story is good. Is Kara a werewolf or a vampire... and what of her friends. nice touch with the dream.... but i want more chapters and make them longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so good keep going

lovin' this so curious to know what's going on

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yummy

I absolutely love the way this story is going. I would love it to continue, but its been close to ten months so i highly doubt it will, but im keeping my hope up cuz the dream angle is really creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please Write More !

I Love This Story, Please Keep Writing xo

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 13 years ago
Ending?

Well its been almost a year since the last chapter was posted,so guess this is the end.So many unfinished ones on here,a shame,was a good story.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
I Agree

with the previous comments about the length of each chapter. As to how often you post a new chapter, I hope with allowing yourself more time to write that the frequency of your posting will increase also. I would like to say that this story is still a good story. I have one more chapter to go to be caught up, so here I go!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous