All Comments on 'The Color of Blood - Book 01 Ch. 03'

by Niko_Drake

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
I Agree

with the previous comments about the length of each chapter. As to how often you post a new chapter, I hope with allowing yourself more time to write that the frequency of your posting will increase also. I would like to say that this story is still a good story. I have one more chapter to go to be caught up, so here I go!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 13 years ago
Ending?

Well its been almost a year since the last chapter was posted,so guess this is the end.So many unfinished ones on here,a shame,was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please Write More !

I Love This Story, Please Keep Writing xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yummy

I absolutely love the way this story is going. I would love it to continue, but its been close to ten months so i highly doubt it will, but im keeping my hope up cuz the dream angle is really creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so good keep going

lovin' this so curious to know what's going on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More!!!

so far the story is good. Is Kara a werewolf or a vampire... and what of her friends. nice touch with the dream.... but i want more chapters and make them longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
keep going :)

i like the idea of your story. please do more and i agree abit longer would be awesome :).

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
I was glad for an update

but this chapter was too short to be satisfying. There were also quite a few editing mistakes that distracted from the story. I do like your story but improved editing and longer chapters would make it much more enjoyable to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous