The Comeuppance of Doctor Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louie had moved the birthing table from its normal quarters into this exam room earlier. He had his reasons for doing this. "Don't worry, DR. Robineau, you will find out soon enough." Lisa cringed at the words. "You can begin by starting your strip. Start with the vest and work your way down to your bra and panties. Lisa's beautifully manicured nails came into focus as she reached for the buttons. She was sobbing, trembling, and pale as she reluctantly removed the first item. Off came her expensive blouse, followed by the designer skirt. She had on a garter belt and stockings, as per Louie's demand. Louie watched intently from his chair as the lady stripped in front of him. He was already getting beads of sweat on his forehead. Lisa never stopped sobbing or shaking, but she pressed on. She prayed that this strip would end soon, and she would not have to show this dirt bag anymore-but deep down she knew that was just a pipe dream. She unhooked the last of the snaps of her garter belt and then proceeded to remove her stockings. She slid each stocking down her leg and slowly pulled them off her feet. Then, she unhooked the garter belt and let it fall to the floor. Complying with Louie's orders, she wore a white, lacy bra and white, silk panties; not too skimpy, but not old fashioned either.

"Very good, DOCTOR," chided the ever more excited orderly. He observed that Lisa had beautiful skin, shapely legs, and a flat stomach. She looked more like a woman in her twenties than her forties, Louie thought to himself. "Now, you can slowly remove your bra and get up on the table."

"Please, no more. I am begging you-PLEASE. Don't make me do this. I can't endure this any longer. You have seen my body. Have some compassion—let me stop right here." Dr. Robineau was still crying and bent over in a pleading position.

"I am getting tired of your dramatics, Ms. CHIEF," Louie retorted. "You will do as I say. Slowly, remove your bra and hop up on the table. I find it hilarious that you think I have already seen your body. What I'm seeing now is nothing compared to what I will be seeing, and you had better believe it. Now, let's see those tits. Lisa slumped in resignation. She reached behind her back, unhooked the bra, and slowly brought the strap around, dropping it to the floor. She modestly moved her arms over her breasts. Louie motioned for her to get up on the table.

"Put your hands behind your neck and lock them." Lisa cringed again as she opened up her breasts for Louie to eyeball. "Thrust those tits out," he ordered. Lisa arched her back. Louie was impressed. She had firm tits; not the biggest in the world, but nice size. She had well defined, solid nipples in a pinkish areola. They looked like they could get much longer and harder when aroused. Louie put his hands on the lady's tits. Dr. Robineau jerked back and turned her head to the side. Even though she knew it was coming, she was devastated by the actual touch of his sweaty, low class hands. "Thrust them out, NOW," Louie exhorted. Lisa pushed her breasts back toward the orderly. Louie felt her boobs with his fingers, pressing like he had seen doctors do on the internet. He moved all around the breasts, first one, and the other. Then, he tweaked the nipple, pulled it, twisted it, and generally played with the protuberance. He did the same to the other nipple. Neither nipple was getting any harder or bigger. Louie thought that the embarrassed and agitated doctor was not going to give him the satisfaction of showing any arousal in her nipples. Nonetheless, Louie continued to kneed and manipulate his grimy fingers all over both of the lady's breasts. Dr. Robineau held steadfast, sitting on the table with her tits thrust forward, her hands behind her head, mortified at what the pig was doing to her prized breasts. Still, she knew that all the sobbing and pleading in the world was not going to get her out of this terrible situation.

Louie finally finished feeling the doctor up. He told her to get down from the table. He sat back down in his chair and directed Lisa to stand in front of him. "Before you pull down your panties, I want you to describe the pelvic exam position you will be in. By the way, the reason I brought in a birthing table is because, as you well know, the stirrups on a birthing table extend far higher and wider than those on a regular examining table. Now, describe in graphic detail your body's position during this exam."

Lisa was mortified. She shuddered at what he was telling her. She just could not believe her ears, or anything about this experience. "You fucking pig; you miserable excuse for a man; you are just filth-a perverted asshole; a cockroach." The doctor could not help herself. She just let it fly. Louie sat calmly, and grinned at the stately doctor standing in front of him with just one article of modesty left on her high class body.

"Are you done? Another tirade... Fine. You are still going to have to do what I command. Now, describe in detail what position you're going to be in during the pelvic exam. Come on now, you are a grown woman with kids; you know the drill. And just in case you couldn't figure it out, there will be no medical gowns or sheets in play here. You will be completely naked."

Dr. Robineau, still sobbing almost out of control, straightened up and spoke the words this worthless bastard wanted to hear. "I will be completely nude. I will have to lie on my back on the table, with a leg up in each stirrup. I will be completely spread apart. Are you happy, now, ASSHOLE?"

The increasingly smug orderly spoke, "Tell me where I will be seated; where I will be shining that very bright light; and what I will be looking at."

Lisa swallowed hard. She gasped out the remainder of the words he wanted to hear. "You will be seated at the end of the table. You will shine the light directly between my legs. You will be staring at my vagina...HAPPY?"

"Use the P word for vagina; and tell me the position of your cunt lips."

"Merciful God...ok...ok...ok. You will be staring at my pussy. The lips of my pussy will be gaped open for your viewing pleasure." Lisa broke down again, putting her hands to her face, trying to stop all the tears.

"Now, the time has come. This is the moment I have been thinking about since I first saw you walk the halls with that air of superiority you have." Louie was seated, and his eyes were at the exact level of Lisa's crotch. He could see through the silk panties the dark shadow lurking behind the flimsy garment. "Stay right in front of my eyes, and slowly pull your panties down." Louie was now sweating even more, and his heart was beating so hard it was about to come out of his chest.

Dr. Robineau took notice of Louie's heavy breathing and thumping chest. She thought maybe a miracle would take place, and he would have a heart attack or a stroke. "Please, don't make me expose my most private area; my secret; my mystery. Only a couple of men have ever seen my womanhood. Even for gynecological matters, I only see woman doctors. Please...Please...Please; stop the humiliation. Don't do this." Lisa was now convulsing, and continuing to cry.

"I don't know why you keep pleading for me to stop," Louie barked at the doctor. "I have already forced you to tell me the position you are about to be in. You absolutely know what is coming up soon. Do you think I am going to exam you with your panties on? You still can't seem to grasp what I am going to accomplish here."

The lady doctor cried out her words through the tears. "I am just so horrified; so utterly shocked. I don't know what I am saying. I can't even think straight. I just keep praying you will show some compassion, and let me stop this nightmare. I am begging...I guess I just don't know what to do except BEG."

Louie showed no compassion at all. He was completely true to his cause. He was overwhelmingly stimulated, but in no way transformed. He fixed a capturing stare at the crotch of the doctor's panties. "Now, quit stalling. DROP THOSE PANTIES TO THE FLOOR."

Dr. Robineau knew that she could delay no longer. The little bastard had her where he wanted her, and she had nowhere to go but down. The beautiful lady who was in high society, lived in a mansion with servants, and was the Chief of Staff at this top hospital complied with the demands of the low life sitting in front of her. She slowly hooked her manicured fingers into the sides of her silk panties. Ever so slowly, she began the process of pulling them down.

Louie was transfixed. First, he caught sight of some jet black hairs appearing on her lower abdomen. The panties kept coming down. A dense clump of black hairs appeared, covering the upper portion of the lady's slit. Farther down the panties came. Now, Louie could see the lower portion of her slit, covered with thick black hair. As the material came away on its journey to the floor, it pulled a few, long strands of black pubes away from the nest. Louie was staring about 5 inches away into Lisa's jet black triangle. It was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. The lady doctor tensed her well-conditioned body up in shame. She had kept her eyes closed during the final strip. When she finally opened her eyes, she was disgusted to see the sweaty pig staring directly into her magnificent bush. She tried to close her legs together. Louie would have not of that. He put his hands down on the inside of her knees, and pulled her legs apart. For what seemed like an eternity to Lisa, Louie did not even blink. He just stared directly into her thick thatch of perfectly symmetrical, jet black pussy hair.

Rising from the chair, Louie tried to contain his excitement. He needed to calm down some. This was the greatest moment of his life by far, but he did not want to ruin it by passing out. He took a deep breath. "I will set up the table for your exam," he told the lady standing naked before him. Louie went to the end of the table. He pulled out one stirrup, lifted it up in the air as high as it would go and locked it. Then, he swung it out really wide, and locked it. He took the canal shaped, under the knee cup from beneath the table, and fastened it onto the metal bar. He did the same with the other stirrup. Lady Lisa watched in horror. He admired his handiwork. Looking over at the doctor, he said, "This is what is so great about the birthing stirrups. They spread a woman out so much more than the regular ones." The lady appeared to find the scene completely incomprehensible.

"Come on down here, DOCTOR," Louie mocked. "Come on down and get up on the table, lay back, and...well, you know what I want-SPREAD, and spread WIDE." Lisa headed toward her fate. There were not going to be any miracles tonight. She stepped up backwards onto the far end of the table. She scooted back up the table. Dr. Robineau took a deep breath, bit her lip, and proceeded to position herself in the way the grimy orderly wanted. She slowly lifted her right leg, swung it outward, and placed it over and into the cylindrical, under knee holder. Louie stood back and watched intently. The lady doctor lifted the left leg, swung it outward, and placed it onto the holder. Louie directed her to scoot forward a little. This completed the position, splaying her legs even higher and wider.

Louie sat down on the stool at the end of the table. He brought the flexible light beam over on its stand behind him. He brought the light fixture to the middle of the table. He turned it on. It was an extremely bright light; much brighter than the average focused light fixture. He directed the light beam between Lisa's legs, illuminating her pussy into great detail. Louie leaned forward and took it all in. The lady doctor was propped up because the back rest of the table had been raised. Louie wanted her to be able to see him at play, and not be able to look up at the ceiling and try to ignore him. He could not believe his eyes. This gorgeous woman was completely naked; on her back; spread as wide as humanly possible. Her breasts were heaving. Her face was crimson with shame. Her taut body and smooth skin formed a fabulous framework to the central display-her glorious pussy.

Lisa lay on the table so ashamed she could hardly breathe properly. What an unthinkable predicament, she thought. She was stark naked. Her legs were spread so far apart that she was in pain. Her vagina was on full display. The little worm was sitting in front of her, staring at her wondrous femininity. She knew that not only were her legs spread, but the outer labia of her vagina were split apart by the force of the outward stirrups. She knew even the inner labia were slightly parted. She was on full naked display in front of a guy who she could never imagine even shaking hands with. Dr. Robineau never imagined experiencing such base degradation. And, she was terrified to think of another matter. This was just the beginning. Louie had not even touched her yet. She did not even want to think about what he would do to her down there with his hands.

Louie was totally mesmerized by the sight in front of him. The thick patch of black bush was completely illuminated. But, there was so much more. The widespread position had caused her cunt to split apart somewhat. Louie could view the lips parting, revealing the inner lips. Through the dense forest of black bush, Louie could see the pink flesh inside the lady's pussy. Her snatch was displayed in an exquisite butterfly design. Her clitoris was also peeking out from the top-also a result of the spreading of the high class lady's proud and secret treasure.

Finally, Louie was satisfied that he had looked at the doctor's high class pussy long enough. He moved his fingers into position. He used his thumb and forefinger to separate the outer lips. He moved them apart ever more widely. The pink, internal opening of the canal came into view. Louie pulled upward on the lips. The society lady's clitoris popped out of its enclosure, revealing its full size, like a bud on a springtime flower. His fingers went up and down the length of the doctor's gash, prying apart, folding over, and splaying again for maximum split exposure. Louie pulled on some bush hairs, curled them, and redistributed them around the forcibly molested vagina. His fingers and eyes were thoroughly enjoying the exploration.

Dr. Robineau was so tensed up that her whole body was cramping. She was biting her lips. Her jaw was in a vice like lock. The muscles on her neck were strained tautly. She tried to keep her head to one side so as not to watch the humiliating manipulations of Louie's fingers. Still, as she moved her head from side to side, she could not help but see him down there. However, the sight was nothing compared to the touching. She writhed around from the feeling of his fingers on the treasured prize she was giving up to him. The last thing she wanted was to feel any arousal; or worse, to show anything with her body language. She prayed that she would not secrete any moisture down there. Lisa was completely degraded, to say nothing of furious at the subjugation. Nonetheless, she knew that a woman could only use mind over matter for so long. There would come a time that her natural bodily functions would react automatically. She knew she might show some sexual response, no matter how hard she tried to resist it. This was especially true if the lowly scumbag fondled her clitoris for any length of time.

Louie reached under the table to get the tube of KY Jelly. He pinched some out onto his finger. He then applied the gel to the butterflied lips of the lady's pussy. He started at the top, circling her clitoris. He then proceeded downward, flaring out to both sides underneath the anterior inner lips. The orderly, flushed with new found bravado, continued the application into the front of the cavity. He then dispensed more gel onto his fingers, and spread the substance farther into the canal. Louie inserted two, then three fingers. He deliberately applied the gel with slow but gentle motions—in and out; up and down; from one side to the other; in a circle. He went deep. The debased lady, lying naked on the table, was starting to react, despite her self-discipline and protests. She began to writhe slightly. She started to thrust her pelvis forward-a minor movement, at first-but with increasing vigor.

Louie was very aroused; he had maintained an erection from the opening strip. However, he no longer felt so agitated and anxious. He felt a calm come over him. It was almost like he was on some drug that centered him into a serene comfort zone; kind of like the effects of some of the drugs that got Lisa in trouble in the first place. He reached for the speculum. He grinned mockingly at the spread eagle doctor. She shut her eyes, and cringed. Louie inserted the speculum into her vagina, pushing slowly inward. He then turned the screw which parted the two curved plates, slowly opening Lisa's pussy ever more. After separating the two sides of the tool as far as they would go, Louie leaned in to admire his work. He looked into uncharted territory. He could see more length in the canal, all pink and fleshy. The cervix was in sight, though Louie did not really know the medical term for what he was seeing.

Lisa lay there mortified. First, she had endured the revelation of her breasts and pussy. Then, she had been forced to spread her legs apart as far as they would spread. Then, the sexy, open flower of her outer cunt lips had been stroked and plied apart. And now, she was being forced to endure the spreading of her vagina all the way up to the cervix. Dr. Robineau could feel the cold, metal speculum invade her hair lined cunt hole. She thought to herself: Not only has this insect totally inspected every square inch of my outer body, but now he is looking at the end of the rainbow...my Garden of Eden-the heart of my femininity.

Louie twisted the speculum to the left and to the right. He continued to peer into Dr. Robineau's womanly passage. The friction was driving Lisa to the brink of orgasm. She was desperately trying to ward off any sexual arousal, but the discipline was getting more difficult every minute. Louie finally decided to move on to his next stage. He removed the speculum. He delighted in seeing the cunt lips slowly close back inward. Still, there was a gape in the outer lips which presented an even sexier picture than when the vulva was first spread. Adding to the lady's alluring sexuality was a trace of wetness around the opening. Some of the jet black strands of bush were getting moist, and were beginning to glisten. Lisa was at least relieved that he had ceased just before her surrender to orgasm.

"I have some visitors I want you to meet," Louie told the exhausted doctor.

"What are you talking about?" Lisa suddenly jerked forward from her half reclined position.

"I have invited a few friends of mine. They are all workers in or around the hospital. They are all low on the totem pole just like me. They have all been treated like low life scum by you. They can all recall times where you disrespected them, and acted like they should not even be breathing the air near you. Each one will come in, and watch you strip and spread for them just like you did for me."

The doctor lurched forward as far as her spread legs would allow. She was steaming angry. "I will do no such thing. That was not the bargain. You said that you were going to examine me thoroughly. Well, you sure have accomplished your mission. You have debased me beyond my imagination. How do I know that you will ever hand over the evidence to me? You can keep demanding more and more disgusting things. There will never be an end to this. What is next? Are you going to rape me, even though you promised that would not happen? Maybe, you are going to join these other guys. Maybe, I will be gang banged. We had a contract, of sorts. I will not submit to any more humiliation and violation. Even my medical license is not worth all that you can think up to do to me." Lisa took her legs out of the stirrups and crossed them. She did think to herself how ridiculous it was for her to cross her legs since the bastard had stolen all of her modesty quite a while ago.