The Comeuppance of Doctor Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take that, you bitch," he barked, as he pulled out. "Just remember what happened here. This dim witted intern, as you call me, just finished shooting his filth all the way up your royal cunt. I hope you never forget the way I fucked you and made you cum. How do you feel now, YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS?"

The totally spent and thoroughly violated lady of medicine rose up, trying to gather her composure. Before she could even get her legs out of the stirrups, Louie was climbing onto the table and on top of her. The orderly had been watching this unreal event take place for a long time. At his age, he normally could not get another hard on so soon. But, this scene had been so incredibly stimulating, he had a fully erect dick. He wasn't going to waste it. "What-you again; I thought we were done," Lisa spoke just before Louie's rigid rod rammed into her mouth.

"I opened the show, and I'm going to close it," he declared proudly. Louie stroked and prodded the lady's extended mouth. He then backed up a little ways, and rammed his meat into her pulsing, quivering pussy. He groped her breasts forcefully, and twisted her erect nipples side to side. He pushed and pounded; he tore in and out; he reamed her box in high gear. Finally, he reached down for the KY jelly and squeezed the gel into the doctor's ass. He lifted her butt upward and pulled her down to the edge of the table. The winded orderly then jammed his cock into the Queen's ass. Lisa gasped, moaned in a low, guttural sound, and shuddered again and again. Louie drove his manhood into the tight hole, over and over, until he finally blasted his essence into the taboo enclosure. "I wanted to be the only one who violated you in all three holes," he explained, as he withdrew.

Dr. Robineau presented quite the sight as she lay there trying to catch her breath. Her skin was covered with sweat; her hair was moist and totally disheveled. Her breasts were bright red from the manhandling. Her exquisite bush was beaten down, but the raven haired patch was still glistening in the light. The doctor's cunt lips were infused with a rich, pink color, and splayed completely apart like a delectable blooming tulip. However, one manifestation of the lady's sexual ordeal was what made the greatest impression on Louie. The former debutante and prom queen was lying on the table with cum dripping from her mouth; cum oozing out of her glorious pussy; and even some cum trickling out of her anus. "WOW," stated the victor, "Now, there lies a woman who has been fucked by six guys."

As the exhausted Dr. Robineau dressed, she spoke softly. "That was a big time gang bang...a major league gang bang. I got it good-from six guys-seven times. I really got raped. What a pounding. I am full of the jizm of six dirt bags who shouldn't even be near my space. Boy, did I get drilled...nailed. What a gang bang."

"I trust you will destroy the evidence; and not show the tape to anyone else," the lady doctor spoke in a matter of fact way.

"I will destroy the evidence, and I will not show the tape to anyone; just like I promised."

"Good. Of course, I won't be able to work anywhere in this region again, but at least I will be able to work." With her head bowed, Dr. Robineau exited.