The Comeuppance of Doctor Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louie remained calm. "Look," he said, "I have not broken our deal. I will not screw you unless, of course, you want me to." He smirked at the furious doctor. I have had a rock hard dick ever since you took off the skirt. I want to ram it into that pussy of yours so bad I am about to explode. But, I said I wouldn't do that, and I won't. I also will not let any of these guys touch you. Since you have dissed each and every one of them, I felt they were entitled to see you humiliated; to see all your private goodies. Then, when you meet up with them or even walk by them again in the future, they can say to themselves: She acts like she is so much better than me, but I have seen her completely naked and totally spread apart. A switching of the roles; a reversing of status-that is what I am going to achieve here. I want the little guy, JUST ONCE, to win one. By the way, I have taken one of the security cameras from a hall, and installed it in here. I made it look like a sconce, and put a shade around it. You have not noticed it, but it will record most of your luscious body completely exposed and totally revealed. I will not make any copies of the tape, and I will not give the tape to anyone. I will take it home, and just use it for my own viewing. I will beat my meat for years to come looking at this tape."

Dr. Robineau was angry and confused about what to do. Her body had been violated beyond belief. Yet, all the manual manipulations of her vaginal area had brought her to the brink of orgasm. Her body was still tingling from the sexual arousal, at the same time it was shuddering from the abject revelation of the ordeal. She considered that, if she walked out now, the orderly would surely send the evidence to the authorities. And, of course, she had already submitted to so much. He also would have the tape from the camera. What a horrendous decision, Lisa thought. Maybe, she should trust the worm. If he keeps his word, at least she will not have endured this nightmare in vain. If he doesn't keep his word-he keeps adding new violations or showing off the tape; or, worse, sends the evidence to the Hospital Board-then she is destroyed no matter what she does. Lisa considered the nightmare from all angles. Her nimble brain was deliberating quickly. She decided she had to trust the little man to some extent, because she had already gone so far that walking out now would render her gigantic sacrifice in vain. Suddenly, she decided on a course of action to hedge her chips, so to speak. She thought that this sudden scheme she conjured up just might increase her leverage. She could keep the blackmail from spreading like a virulent infection by using this leverage to threaten serious consequences. It would be like two super powers. If one destroys the other, it will itself be destroyed. It was a smart plan, but would require a huge sacrifice...or would it. Lisa wondered how much of the plan was motivated by the most basic of human feelings-Lust.

The lady doctor summoned up all her courage. She had to act now. "Let me see that hard cock of yours."

Louie was stunned. He could not believe his ears. He eyed the doctor. She was looking directly at him. "What did you say?"

"You heard me. I said, let me see your cock. You said it had been so hard for so long. Don't you want some relief? Don't you want to have the satisfaction of cumming inside of me? Maybe, all you can do is look and feel up." Lisa was anxious, but assertive.

The orderly was astounded. He did not know how to act. "I thought you found me repulsive. I thought you at least wanted to get out of here without being fucked."

"Are you going to rape me, or aren't you? Let me see that hard dick you claim to have." Louie was baffled. Still, he found himself unbuttoning his trousers and pulling pants and shorts down. His dick had taken command of the situation. He pulled it out. It was about average length, but thicker than most. The lady eyeballed the rock hard member. She then lay back on the table and put her legs back in the stirrups. "Rape me, you fucking pig. Come on...now...ram it into me." Louie quickly took off his pants and shorts, stepped up on the small footstool at the end of the table, leaned forward, and positioned his cock at the entrance to Dr. Robineau's womanhood. He thrust forward, and rammed his manhood home. The classy lady let out a low, but passionate sound of unbridled sexuality. She clearly had an orgasm right away. Louie was pumping madly into the doctor's writhing pelvis. Suddenly, Louie had a thought. While his dick was clearly in charge, his brain was working just enough to figure something out. He thought to himself that, thirty years ago, his brain would be totally shut down. But now, it was still in play, at least briefly. He knew it was not going to be much longer before he shot his load. The lady under him was moaning and writhing, seemingly oblivious to all but her own passion. Louie suddenly pulled his cock out, and thrust it upward into the society lady's face. He stroked it a few more times and shot his seamen all over her face. It had been years since he had shot that size of a load. Lisa's face was covered with the grimy orderly's cum.

Lisa glared at him. "Why didn't you cum inside me?" She did not bother to wipe any of his seamen off of her face. Louie got a washcloth and wet it. He wiped the cum off of her flushed face. "I suppose you figured this shot into my face would humiliate me even more."

"That probably is true, but the real reason I did it is I got to thinking that you were scheming to get my DNA into your cunt. Then, you could possibly claim I raped you. That might give you some bargaining power. I still would hold most of the cards, but I guess your plan might have set me back a bit."

Lisa bowed her head. She was shocked. "Bullshit," she yelled unconvincingly. Then, the lady became quiet—resigned. "You little roach; you piece of filth. I have to admit, you are smarter than I thought you were." Dr. Robineau leaned back onto the table with her legs still spread wide in the stirrups. "Ok, start the Conga line; call in your troops. What do they have in mind? Are they just going to stare at my tits and pussy...like you...or am I going to be in for a big time gang bang?"

Louie was astonished by the brazen talk from the classy doctor. He made the call on his cell phone. He was actually exhausted, but running on adrenaline. He looked over at Lisa. She was lying on the table, still writhing a little bit, and breathing somewhat heavily. Her breasts were still heaving. "I told them that they could only look at your naked body on full display and spread eagle. But, things seem to have changed. If you want a gang bang, I'm sure these guys will be happy to give it to you." Lisa did not respond. She just laid there with her pussy opened enough to appear to be sending an invitation.

The first guy came through the door. He was another orderly that Lisa had seen on rare occasion. He was about 20 years younger than Louie. He was short, and even uglier and grimier than the orderly who had just fucked the lady. He was sweating profusely, and kept blinking his eyes like he was about to pass out. He leered in to look at the naked doctor on the table. He eyed her tits first, and then lowered his gaze to her dense nest of black bush, moistened by recent action. He put his face right up to the lady's personal region, and viewed the gorged and gaped lips of her royal snatch. As anxious as he was, the orderly was mesmerized by the extraordinary sight in front of him.

"Rape me, you little piece of shit," shouted the doctor. "Come on; get your dick in me, NOW. You are second in line. Take me. Violate me. Ram it in. Come on...you have seen my body...now, rape me." Augie did not have to be ordered any further. He tore his hospital uniform off. He climbed up onto the table, and jammed his semi hard cock into the lady's mouth. Dr. Robineau gulped momentarily, and then began sucking on the cock with gusto. It did not take long before Augie's cock was rock hard. He pulled it out, and moved backwards enough so as to point his member at the entrance to the brilliant doctor's splayed cunt lips. He rammed his manhood into her pussy with great force. She gasped, moaned, and thrust her pelvis forward to match his intensity. "Rape me hard; as hard as you can; really give it to me. OOOOHHHH-RAPE my cunt; don't let up. That's it...harder, you fucking piece of slime." The doctor was heaving, writhing, and shouting into the throes of ecstasy. Augie kept up his punishing thrusts for a much longer time than Louie had. Finally, with the society lady still screaming words like gang rape and violating her body, Augie could hold out no longer. He lunged forward, pushed his cock to the hilt, and shot a full load of his cum into Lisa's hot, pulsing pussy. There was a sound like a suction pop as the lowly orderly pulled out of the fleshy enclosure. The Chief of Staff went limp for a moment, then licked her lips, and looked around to find Louie watching intently.

Louie let in the next banger. Marcuse was a fairly tall black man in his late thirties. He had a considerable pot belly, a round face, and jowls that belied his age. He had been working at the hospital as a janitor for three years. He had cleaned Dr. Robineau's office many times. The few times they had crossed paths, she ignored him except for a couple times she complained about her office not being cleaned well enough. What the janitor lacked in mental acuity he made up for in aggressiveness. He looked the spread eagle doctor up and down, stripped down quickly, and stepped up on the foot stool. He grabbed his dick, and flashed it in the lady's face. Though it was not hard, it was still a size that would make most men envious. Lisa stared at the big dick. Her eyes got very wide, and she gasped.

"Suck my big, black dick, you bitch," he demanded. He rammed his cock into the lady's mouth. Lisa opened up, took the huge unit in her mouth and down her throat, and began sucking with gusto. The janitor's dick began to swell into a full blown erection. The lady doctor could barely keep her mouth around the cock because of its girth. Marcuse jammed his full ten inches down her throat in a very physical, if not violent way. Lisa sucked and sucked. Her lipstick was smeared, her cheeks flushed, and her head was bouncing to and fro. The janitor suddenly removed his rock hard cock, and lowered his body in between the doctor's outstretched legs. He rubbed the tip of his penis up and down the splayed gash of her ebony haired pussy. He then thrust with all his force, and buried the huge joint into her waiting femininity. Lisa emitted a sound even more ecstatic than on the previous penetrations. She was twisting, turning, and almost purring in a kind of earthy way. Her eyes were rolled back in their sockets.

"Rape me, you fucking brute. Rape me harder. Put your meat to me. Ram it home...harder...harder. You are so deep. You are splitting me apart. YOU STUD...YOU BEAST." Marcuse was ramming the lady over and over, violently. He completely filled and dominated her womanly cavity with his enormous manhood. His hands were working over the lady's breasts, and tweaking her nipples roughly. Marcuse fucked the high class cunt for quite some time. The on looking Louie thought he detected an orgasm every few minutes from the supine doctor. Finally, the dim witted janitor thrust inward to unspoiled flesh, and shot an immense load of his semen into the steaming hot pussy canal of the lady boss. Marcuse reeked of sweat and lack of hygiene as he pulled his sticky dick from her pleasure harbor. Dr. Robineau laid back even more limp than before. She almost appeared to go into a blissful state of suspended animation. Finally, she rose up and looked around at Louie and the janitor who was trying to find his clothes. "That was a RAPE; that was a BIG TIME RAPE," she exclaimed.

Louie had to keep checking himself in order to reassure that this scene was real. He kept thinking he was dreaming. The whole thing seemed out of this world. He moved over to the table and viewed the doctor. Her black bush was matted down with moisture and feminine secretions. Her pussy lips were gaped even wider than before, giving a nice view of her inner charms. Her nipples were rock hard. She made no effort to move from her spread-eagle position.

The door was opened. In walked the hospital parking lot attendant. He was the person in the booth who took your money or coupons, or looked at your pass. Dr. Robineau never even looked his way as she entered the parking lot in her gold Mercedes. She was the only one who would not even make an attempt to show a pass. She just assumed that he knew the Chief of Staff. Henry was Caucasian, in his fifties, and homely as can be. His face was pock marked with a flattened nose. It had a yellowish pallor to it. His eyeballs were recessed in over sized sockets with a pronounced brow. He was also a dwarf.

Henry had to step up on the small stool to eyeball the prostrate doctor. He gave her tits a long look. His eyes then moved down to view her split lipped pussy, lubricated with her own secretions as well as the cum of the previous entrant. Henry found the sight of her ravished snatch, spread wide open, to be very stimulating. He wasted no time undressing, and climbing up on the table. Lisa's reaction was shock when she caught sight of the dwarf's stiff cock. It was the size of his arm-every bit as long, and a bit thicker than the janitor's dick. Henry got up in her face. "You snooty bitch; you don't even glance my way in the lot. You and your fancy Mercedes. You don't even think people like me should exist. You and your fancy ass job; your fancy education; your fancy clothes. You make me sick. What would your country club friends think of you now? Stark naked; spread wide...about to be raped by a fucking dwarf. I am going to give it to you really hard. I hope it hurts. I am going in two holes, as hard as you can imagine. I wish I could take your ass, also, but my cock is too big. GET READY, you stuck up bitch doctor. Here it comes."

Henry rammed his large unit into the waiting pussy. He slammed into her with all his force. He grabbed her luscious hair on both sides of her head, and worked his cock in and out in a brutal display of rough fucking. Louie watched the strange scene taking place. Here was this little man not even covering the lady doctor, but fucking her hard. His massive dick was in center stage, as it made long forays inside her, then withdrew slowly, and charged inside again with vengeance. Dr. Robineau was trapped even more fervently into the throes of ecstasy. She was shrieking with sexuality, and barking out filthy words like a mad woman. "Fuck me; that's right-HARDER. Rape me with that huge sword of yours. Split me in to. You little pig; you are fucking my brains out; hurt me with that ramrod of yours. Don't let up. Shit...shit...I'm being raped by a midget."

Suddenly, Henry pulled his member out of the lady's cunt, scooted up a bit, and plunged the throbbing cock into Lady Lisa's mouth. He had just enough reach to lean back and ram his fist into her rising vagina. The doctor gulped for air as the big penis buried itself into her throat. She sucked as hard as she could, considering her mouth was painfully stretched to its limit. Henry had a thought that turned him on to an even greater degree. His cock had picked up some of the princess's own juices as well as cum from the last guy, and now was lathering the doctor's mouth with it. It didn't take much longer before the low class dwarf shot a massive load of his manhood down the throat and around the mouth of the Chief of Staff. "Choke on it, baby," he exclaimed. "I hope you never get the taste out...you rich, fucking BITCH."

The doctor struggled to gain some composure. She removed her legs from the stirrups and rose up. She did not look the part of a highly educated, rich society lady anymore. Lisa was covered in sweat, and looked completely spent. "You aren't giving up yet, are you?" Louie asked. "Four guys-that's not enough guys to even call this a gang bang. You should at least do five. I still have one out in the waiting room.

"Get me some water, asshole," Lisa ordered. Louie smiled, obliging the lady with a glass of tap water. She drank it down quickly. She glared at Louie. "Who do you have out there, the Hunchback of Notre Dame?" Just then, the door flew open, and the security guard walked in.

"I heard some commotion up here," he stated. "What is going on?" He was stunned to see the Chief of Staff sitting on an examining table, completely nude.

Louie decided to take control of the situation right away. "This is a gang bang party, with Dr. Robineau as the guest of honor. Since you are here, do you care to join in?"

"Is this ok with you, Dr. Robineau?" the astonished guard asked.

"You might as well bang me; everyone else has. Every low ranking piece of crap in this hospital has had their way with me. Now, I can say I have been fucked by an old man with shit for a job." The security guard was in his sixties, non descriptive looking, and shaped like an overstuffed pear. He was not about to pass up an opportunity like this, despite the doctor's insults. It took a hand job followed by a blow job from the lady doctor to get the senior's penis hard. That finally accomplished, Lisa lay back on the table, spread her legs in the stirrups, and awaited the guard's cock. He pumped into her pussy quite a while, creating at least one more orgasm from the sensuous doctor. His breathing was becoming more labored with each stroke, until he finally shot his contribution into her stately box. "Raped by another loser. Never in my wildest dreams..." her voice tapered off. "Where is the bum you were talking about who is still out there waiting?" Lisa seemed almost invigorated as she pressed Louie for the next piece of vermin to violate her.

Louie let in the swarthy intern. He quickly walked over to the table to look down at the exotic woman lying there. Lisa looked surprised and distraught. "Oooohhhh shit, not you...not YOU. Now, I am going to get the business from another low life, but pretending to be a doctor." ALEM was in the United States on a student visa from Jordan. He had finished medical school, and was doing his first year of internship at the hospital. He and Dr. Robineau had been at odds ever since he arrived. The Chief of Staff thought he was an idiot, and lazy as well. She had dressed him down a number of times in her office. She had even impugned his knowledge of basic medicine a few times in front of his fellow interns. The Arab had been seething with resentment of the haughty Chief for months. Now, he saw his chance for revenge.

ALEM looked over the Boss. He could not believe that he was looking at her completely naked and spread eagle. Her breasts and nipples were red from all the mauling they had received. The density of her black pussy hair was reduced by the matting down from all the fluids. The lips of her cunt were engorged and inflamed from the vigorous pounding they had taken. There was cum oozing out of her rosy portal. ALEM stripped down quickly, and mounted the table. He thrust his cock into the lady's mouth, though his unit needed no warm up. He had been hard for quite some time just thinking about his time for revenge. He rammed viciously into the doctor's mouth, trying to push deeper into her throat. The lady did well to accommodate the brutal invasion down her throat. "Take it all, you bitch," he yelled. "I hope you choke on it. Take my stupid, Arab cock, and suck your brains out."

ALEM pulled out in an instant. He moved down the table, and poised the head of his joint at the gaping receptacle. He plunged his cock into her box with as much force as he could summon. The lady moaned, grunted, and writhed in ecstasy. Her entire body trembled. The intern impaled the naked boss lady. He speared her snatch with powerful drives in and out. She lifted her pelvis to match his fervor. He had lost all control, and was fucking her like an animal. "OOOHHH, that's it, fuck me hard...really hard. Debase me; pound it into me; rape me good...rape my body. You stupid, lazy parasite; you desert scum; you have sand for brains. OOHH MY GOD-I'm being raped to the hilt. You Bastard-you are screwing me so hard I am seeing stars. Mercy...mercy; I am exploding." Dr. Robineau all but went into convulsions in the clutch of her latest, volcanic orgasm. ALEM blasted his manly fluids into the depths of the lady.