The Company Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayVamp
KayVamp
344 Followers

Holding still, he kisses me passionately allowing me time to adjust to his girth and length and its now that I realize I'm in heaven. The fine mix of pleasure and pain leave me aching for more, I lift my hips slightly to test our union and moan deeply.

"Please, more."

I rasp out, barely able to breathe let alone speak. Jonathon slowly withdraws from me and begins pumping rhythmically into me, my body tightening around him even more as I get closer to the edge. My hands roam his broad back and shoulders as he slams into me continuously; there is no sense of time just the two of us in this room as we kiss and let our bodies unite. I bite his shoulder hard, causing him to roll over and let me be in control. I toss my head back as I feel him even deeper than before.

My body trembles happily above him as I roll my hips, rocking him deeper into me while grinding my aroused clit into his body. His moans fill the room as I switch to bouncing up and down his hard shaft. His hands roughly alternating between my hips and breasts as I slam myself down on him.

Yelling out, I'm paralyzed by my orgasm. His rough hands grab my hips as he starts slamming up into me until yelling out as his own orgasm takes him over. I feel his warm seed fill me, causing me to go over the edge yet again before collapsing on top of him. The last thing I feel before a deep sleep is Jonathon still tucked deeply inside me and his hands caressing me in a relaxing manner. All is right in my world, for now.

KayVamp
KayVamp
344 Followers
12