All Comments on 'The Company Party Pt. 03'

by Prince020402

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
I like him

I quite like this guy and I get how he can forgive Holly because he loves her and she loves him. But if you're going to ask me to believe that he wants her to continue to slut herself you're going to lose me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please stop

just trash... your work is awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure crap

1* for this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thankful

Its not a sick fetish B.T.B story so that makes it a good five star story.Keep writing and we will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great read!

loving this, keep it going,don't take any notice of the negative annons,they are just bitter little men with tiny dicks!. well done 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope that that was the last Greg or

any of us ever hear of Max or Holly... Lets just move on to a good story... if you have the balls to write one, we will be happy to read it and comment as appropriate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always a stupid premise, . . .

married for years, to an unethical cheating stranger. Has to be written by someone who has never experienced a real marriage. The story is supposed to be fiction, not the nature of the human beings in the story. Nothing about these "people" is realistic or believable.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 6 years ago

I hope to read more of this. I scored it high to help balance the idiots. I am so very afraid the bosses battery won't last but we shall see..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holly the now slut as her husband let it happen

Another chock-hold story. Open marriage next. . Really end of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I think all the authors have gone gay

Nothing new here just some idiot trying to write without any new ideas; just old gay shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
again nothing but garbage posted today in LW

one star

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Twentyseven

I don’t have a problem with him forgiving her. The issue is that it should take him some time. He just found out his wife has been deceitful with him. He would have to know wonder what else she hasn’t told him. He should be pissed.

Holly needs to grovel at his feet for being a cheater and unfaithful. From there they can rebuild their relationship and talk about the future. From there they can move to her fucking around. But know matter what... what she did was wrong and should be very very hurtful to him. Including the smoking. There are some serious issues in this marriage. I would girguve my wife the cheating but would not the smoking.

Another issue. Why all of a sudden the nipple piercing. My wife did that without talking to me would get her thrown out on her ass. I don’t want a cheap wife. Especially one at 39. I don’t mind a slut but not a low class cheap slut. That is what she just became with her piercing and actions at the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My guess?

97.14% of the anonymous commenters here who are so bitter about anything other than burn the bitch stories have lost wives to better men. Hey, betas, don't worry about it! The world needs it's betas just as much as it needs us alphas. It's the betas who give women a measuring stick to see just how much better alphas are.

Betas do have other uses as well. Since alphas don't want the uglos or fatsos, and have you ever noticed that all of the loving wives described in the stories are always hotties, the uglos and fatties need to have some men around who can't get and keep real babes.

Yeah, my comment is really nasty, but it's also the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my guess

You call yourself an alpha, sound more like an asshole to me. LOL

Whiny little fucker aren't you? What's the matter didn't get your bottle of baby milk today?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anonymous-my guess

Feeling a little inadequate and angry today. Oh, I get it, your wife is fucking your best friend and it's pissing you off, right? Or maybe she didn't let you watch when her bull fucked her good last night. Made you sit on the floor did she? Your little shriveled up little man don't do it for her anymore or maybe she made you drain that load out of her diseased cunt. What is bothering you little man? Please tell us maybe we can help you become that alpha man you're bragging about. You really are an ignorant fuck, aren't you? Maybe next time you'll think before ranting about other readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Almost every negative comment is one was little man

That pathetic little worm lost his wife to a real man and now has devoted his life to spending all his time posting negative comments on here. Hey Dipshit, if you don’t like the stories in this category that actually follow what Literotica intended ( extra marital fun, sharing and swinging) then I suggest you go to the Romance section. You represent the one percent of fools who read these and expect something different. To the author : carry on. There are far, far more readers who enjoy this stuff. And for those who don’t they have the sense to find a category they that better suits them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another pathetic and wimp story. 1* for this crap

What waste of time reading this nonsense, pathetic, low context and wimp story.

1* for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Ignore the predictable naysayers. You have created a hot story that is taking an interesting path.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
NOT TOO AWFUL BAD, YOU'RE IMPROVING!

I’ve read all three in this series without commenting on the other two; this is by far the best. Personally I don’t care for really long stories, but I think you could have improved this by writing a litter tighter and putting it all in one story. (Just my crazy idea, it’s your story.)

Re: Mbgdallas—I get where you’re coming from about accepting her apologies too quickly, but did you consider the author had Rick sending Holly to party dressed to impress, and was looking forward to seeing other guys ogling her. Things only went off course when Rick was forced to miss part of the party. Also, Rich had plenty of time to rush down to the garden and break things up before it really got started.

While in real life you and I both would have been down ‘kicking ass and taking names,’ we really should remember this is Prince’s story and so far he’s doing a creditable job of telling it. BTW, you often make some astute comments, too bad everyone couldn’t remember the character and the author are completely separate beings, and once a writer selects a story line he tries to keep his likes and dislikes completely out of it.

And where did the Anon who commented this was gay crap ever get that idea? Apparently I missed that part. (wouldn’t be the first time.) TO ALL WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE STORIES BEING JUST DRIVEL OR SOME SUCH---why haven’t you included an outline of the story you’d like to read in your comments? My bet is, if you did some writer would attempt to write it and even acknowledge your contribution.

One last thought—if you can’t even do that, how the hell do you expect us to write something you’d like? As it is we write what we think readers will like and from the number of followers and favorite stories, we have been a pretty good job. Why don’t you get on the bandwagon and make this category even better. Remember the old saw about it’s better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness. Well, far too many of you are cursing the darkness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
damn you're ignorant carolinadreamer

The scores and the negative comments should tell you what readers don't like. Even the btb story you wrote didn't go over all that well, that tell you anything? You want to know what readers like, just take a look at the stories that made the "hall of fame", that should tell you the majority preferences, but instead all we get is 99% of willing cuckoldry garbage. These stories are preferred by a small minority, given the low scores and negative comments. Give it a fucking rest, you and your kind keep blaming the "click" as you call the good authors for your own shortcomings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous: almost every negative comment........

the only dip shit I've read so far is you. Who the hell do you think you are telling anybody what they should or shouldn't do. Go fuck yourself, you stupid moron.

If these stories are so great why are they scoring so low, if the majority just loves them.So one anon makes all the comments. Do you have anything at all between your ears, resembling a brain? Go slink back into that slimy sewer you crawled out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic pathetic cuck/wimp shit!!!

Lowbrow cuck/wimp crap for the brain sick perverts!!!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Carolina dreamer

They have given any author the outline they want: manly man gets cheated on by longtime wife, whom he’d never mistrusted before, at which point he kicks her out as immediately as possible, never talks to her again, except at divorce signing, manages to keep 99% of the joint assets, has her own parents and children hating her, ruins her boyfriend’s life — assuming he doesn’t get away with actually killing him — and winds up with an even prettier, though much more loyal, wife, plus greatly improved financial rewards. Extra points if boyfriend is a worse lover, a drunkard, unemployed and has a criminal record. Extra points if boyfriend is black. Extra points for STDs.

Did I miss anything?

Me? I like a variety of different stories, even a btb if it’s done well, but since Just Plain Bob left, those are rare.

By the way, what does RAAC stand for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ReedRichards

It means: Reconciliation At All Cost

The one I don't is WACC??? Or something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@reedrichards

Too bad you aren't as smart as your namesake. You did miss things, negative points for being a troll author, like you. Negative points for being a racist shitbag like the carolinadreamer, and you. negative points for having no imagination, like you. Negative points for being the carolinadreamer and a pompous asshole, like both of you. Negative points for making asshole comments on every story, like both of you. Did I leave anything out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not very satisfying

This story seems like a train wreak in slow motion. Canadian rules? Whatever, if the husband wants to be a social wimp who has a company slut wife so be it! It's just not my cup of tea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hahaha we pissed off the "1* Cuck Shit " troll

He hates being called out and it now seemed he has spent most of the day starting new email accounts just so he can post negative comments. Is there a more pathetic person online? I think not.

.

.

Keep writing. If for no other reason than to raise that fools blood pressure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why are they even married?

Neither one of them has even a shred of respect for the other. Regardless of their morives, the reality is that they didnt consider their spouse, only themselves and that doesnt end well in any relationship.

If you can cheat on and lie to your spouse, then you arent in love with them anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Fun story, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs part 4

Needs part 4

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 6 years ago
Nicely done

I particularly liked the detail you gave to the characters,both physically and in their histories to give some depth to them, difficult in a short story format. Could have used some more detail in the sex acts themselves for my taste, though. Very plausible set up, except maybe for the wild success of the business, but I quibble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymoous-Hahaha

Hmm, I'm not sure, but it appears you're the one that's pissed off. Starting many accounts? You are delusional or just plain fucked up. Perhaps the latter. LOL

P.S. don't forget to take your meds today

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

He took it way to easy . The cunt would’ve been divorced immediately kids or no kids. She fuck her hubbys boss and underling. Her friends hubby got a bj and she admitted to being a total pig with 63 guys in groups and woman and never told him . To him she’s a new found pig after 18 years and just fucked a teen a friend and his boss. I would’ve tried to video them and waited to sneak out taking pics of his wife and his boss sleeping naked together. Then wake them loudly and dump the pig right then and there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 4

Max needs to fuck her like the slut she is.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
@ ReedRichards

You're probably right. That would be an easy one to write, but very hard to make believable to any but the BTB folks. Oh Yeah--it would have to take place in another world, because our court system would never go along with those requirements.

oneoldmanoneoldmanover 6 years ago
GREAT!

Thoroughly enjoyed all 3 parts. Told from an exciting and unusual perspective, the upper room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please.

You got me wondering what the morning will be like. She is a vixen who just needed a reason to let loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Have A Problem With This

She had sex with Thomas, Rick's subordinate. Now Thomas could hold it over Rick. So far, Holly has had oral sex with Max, Rick's boss. There is no telling what Holly and Max did when they woke up. Their morning conversation would be interesting considering the demands Max could make of Holly. Rick can have Max charged with Defamation of Character for what he tried to do to Michael Marrini. And Holly seemed to know beforehand what Max had done. And all the preparations Holly had gone through for Max's party indicates she had had her own plans for the party. Another chapter would be acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I KNOW......

Their marriage is all the better for it!!! What a crock of shit! If he is happy having a slut for a wife....then tell me how in the fucking world that makes him happier? She could be and most likely will be fucking and sucking most of his co-workers since they go to these parties whenever Max has one! If that is how to improve a marriage your idea of happiness is vastly different than mine!!! She is a slut and kick her just as far as you can to the curb!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good writing- concept and character development is very well crafted. Negative comments are outrageous

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

Classic. What a woman. and ya, more of the morons commenting. somehow you've kept your ratings high! a few of mine were just pummeled by them mouth breathers. lol. wild!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

2 Stars on this story , What Man would just stand their and do nothing ? I am sure that the men will never tell anyone what happened .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrince020402@Prince020402
We are a couple - a former slut that likes to revisit that side on occasion (either in story telling or real experiences) and a wonderful husband that encourages it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES