The Company Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What had changed her from slut into a strait laced CPA and baseball mom?

I guess I did. She chose me over the life she was living at the time Did she really love me that much to give up that life? And, am I so boring and strait laced myself that she never felt comfortable discussing these fantasies - dressing provocatively, flashing, group sex, etc. - with me? Maybe they weren't fantasies anymore - she'd had lived them out in her youth and was ready to move on...but then what of tonight? What the hell possessed her, after 18 plus years of marriage to relive her youth tonight? It was obviously building. The dress and the wild look were intended for me but when I exited the situation, her plans were not derailed. I'm pretty sure she did not intend to cheat tonight but the alcohol and pot took her in that direction.

Did I believe that Thomas's dick was the first since we met each other?

Actually I did.

For one, as honest as that conversation with Al and Thomas was, and as drunk and stoned as she was, she would have told them if she had cheated. She did admit to sucking a strippers dick. But in reality, I know Holly well. We had never spent much time apart alone without the kids and, with the exception of a handful of times with me, I'd never seen her as drunk as she was nor has she ever been stoned. She did tell Al that it was her first joint since college. While we never talked much about the past, she has always been very up front and honest with me about everything (with the exception of her smoking). The bachelorette party? That was the only exception where I knew that she'd had too much to drink without me. She had come home (we were staying with her parents) and wanted to talk. She had sobered up by the time she climbed into bed and immediately told me that the party had gotten out of hand and she crossed some lines. I shushed her and told her not to worry about it. Whatever it was I was sure it was a one time thing. The truth was that I really didn't want to go there. I had been to a couple of bachelor parties over the years where I found a strippers tits in my mouth and my tongue on their lips -both sets. That, as far as I was concerned, harmless fun. I knew strippers were pretty limited with sexual contact by law. I figured that maybe she kissed him or stroked his dick...it occurred to me now that we were in Canada and the rules might have been different.

I loved Holly, and I know I didn't love her any less after the events of the evening. I realized that our communication sucked where sex was concerned. Knowing what I now know, I could certainly start some new conversations.

I contemplated all of this while listening to Holly and Max breath in deep slumber through my phone, knowing that they were naked in bed together. I was eagerly awaiting to what was going to happen when they woke up.

I arrived home and went directly upstairs to get ready for bed. I paired the phone with a bluetooth speaker and put it on my nightstand. It was just like sleeping with Holly...and Max. I slept off and on for a few hours, waking at any sound from the speaker. Usually it was just some rustling around. I wondered how their bodies were positioned each time. I beat off again during one of those awakenings.

12