The Competitive Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning back to the front and pasting a seraphic smile on Hailee set about torturing the delectable man behind her. Unobtrusively she backed up still further forcing Thom to spread his legs apart slightly to accommodate her then bent over and set her briefcase against the wall pressing herself firmly against his crotch. When she straightened back up she began rocking slowly back and forth across his erect member. Watching his face in the reflection Hailee saw the moment he realized what her game was. His eyes closed briefly and he swallowed then opened them again and began to gaze at the sight as she rocked slowly against him. Her round buttocks cradled his cock and she felt it jerk slightly within the confines of his clothing. She felt it gradually growing larger and more engorged as he watched her rub against him. The excitement of doing something so sexual in front of so many potential witnesses was something Hailee had never experienced before, both stimulating and frightening at the same time. Society's mores were changing but not so very quickly. Luckily the loud and rambunctious children bounced around enough to make Hailee move on a regular basis, allowing her to shift and slide against Thom without arousing suspicion in the other passengers.

One floor passed, stopping and the doors opening then closing. The children laughing and giggling at the people shown in the open door that wisely chose to wait for the next car. A second floor arrived, the slow bump as the car stopped giving Hailee an extra thrill as she ground into Thom and his aroused body. In anticipation of the next stop Hailee spread her legs slightly and tilted her hips backwards slightly, this time the bounce was a little harder as she pushed deliberately into him. She saw Thom's eyes jerk towards the woman riding herd on the children to make sure she didn't notice. However she was too busy arbitrating a dispute between two of the children. Hailee jumped slightly when she suddenly felt something on her right side. Looking down she realized that Thom had slid the hand on that rail backwards until he was able to hold her hip without being too obvious. His fingers began flexing very slightly into her hip, massaging her flesh as she continued to tease and torment the rigid flesh behind her. Hailee could feel herself becoming excited at the erotic play occurring right under the noses of the others in the car. She flexed her buttocks and felt the shiver pass through his body and into hers as he felt her muscles grip him tightly. Hailee was grateful that she was wearing the small blue thong; this allowed her to feel his hard cock better without the extra cloth between them.

The fourth, fifth and sixth floors passed in a slow tortuous manner, each stop giving Hailee a chance to rub harder against Thom. Suddenly a shoving match started between two boys and one was shoved directly into Hailee, forcing her body hard into Thom. Her butt mashed hard into his groin eliciting a muffled groan from Thom at the sensations this caused. His fingers dug into her hip and pulled her even harder into him as his hips bucked slightly, rubbing his cock up and down against the warm roundness in front of him. The woman apologized profusely to Hailee who waved it off silently. The sensations boiling through her body at the sudden and hard impact and immediate response from Thom behind her had closed her throat temporarily, making her unable to respond. She felt a surge of heat to her crotch as she felt him begin to rub very slowly up and down using her own body to block what he was doing. This time it was her turn to swallow her lust. At the eighth floor Thom incorporated a double mini lunge into the stop that almost rocked Hailee forward out of his embrace. The sudden move sent a shaft of pleasure shooting up from her pussy as she struggled to regain her balance without stepping away from him. Her lips parted slightly at the sudden need for more air. Thom, watching her face in the reflection, saw the small movement and pressed one slow hard thrust against her in acknowledgement of her reaction.

Hailee felt the thumb of his hidden hand begin rubbing up and down against the jacket, then the pressure suddenly disappeared as his hand slipped underneath the jacket and she felt his hot hand pressed against her side. The sensation of the heated silk sliding against her skin from his movement as he continued to caress her side was almost too much to bear for a moment and she closed her eyes in a long blink. Opening them again she caught a glimpse of the triumphant look on his face reflected back at her. She suddenly realized he had taken control of her torture session. Narrowing her eyes at him in warning she grabbed control back by beginning to rub against him from side to side in small circles. The feel of his hard cock moving across her backside was exquisite and the way he suddenly closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall for an instant told her she'd reclaimed her tormenter role. She felt his right hand slide down her hip and caress one butt cheek as she rotated her hips against him, she was hot and needy and the thought of him inside her was almost too much to handle. A small almost inaudible whimper escaped her lips as they stopped at the tenth floor and the bump pushed them together again. The sudden jerk of his cock told her it hadn't gone unheard or unappreciated.

As the 11th floor passed Hailee realized that her floor was next. Watching carefully she gave Thom a slow provocative wink in the reflection and turned slightly towards the wall. Bending her knees she rubbed her arm down the length of his cock as she bent to pick up her briefcase from the floor. Putting her hand into her pocket she snagged the second room key and as she rose and turned back towards the front ran the backs of her fingers hard against his aroused flesh. The vibration of his impatient growl was obvious only to her as she slid her hand across his abdomen and dropped her room key into his jacket pocket. As the elevator came to its next and final, for them, stop she stepped forward, then feigned losing her balance and steadied herself with a hand on his crotch. Her body blocked the exact placement from the other passengers but she felt his entire body stiffen in reaction as she closed her grip around him and slid her hand down his length.

"Oh, excuse me!" Hailee exclaimed insincerely.

"Not a problem Ms." Thom replied in a choked up voice. His left hand holding the briefcase came forward as Hailee stepped away from him to hide his aroused state.

"I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't hurt you," her eyes shining with delight as she turned to see the results of her handiwork. The large bulge she could see from her vantage point, and had felt in her hand, was impressive and she felt a shaft of anticipation spear through her as Thom shook his head in response to her statement. His eyes promised retribution even as he spoke platitudes to negate her fictional accident.

The elevator doors opened and they both wove their way through the throng of children to exit the car. Hailee turned right and walked provocatively down the hall towards her room. She glanced once over her shoulder to see Thom pulling her room key from his pocket. He looked up at her and nodded once before turning left and heading towards his own room walking slowly and stiffly. Hailee practically bubbled over with anticipation as she entered her room, that was by far the most daring thing she'd done in public with a man and the anticipation she had built up was enormous. She couldn't wait to have Thom under her hands, and body, without the audience.

A short time later a knock sounded quietly on her door then the sound of the lock clicking open as Thom accepted her invitation. Hailee looked up from where she was working at the glass topped, four legged table near the far wall. He had removed the jacket and tie and opened the top buttons of his shirt. The informal and comfortable air he projected made her smile as she recognized his assumption that he would be the one in control. Too bad for him, she thought as she rose to her feet. She too had removed her jacket but had left the silk shirt on, the cool air in her room puckering her nipples and pressing them against the lace and silk.

"I see you found me," Hailee greeted him huskily, her arousal making her voice soft and seductive.

"After such an enjoyable invitation I would be a fool to pass it up," Thom replied as he stepped into the room and firmly closed the door, locking it with a flick of his wrist.

"I'm glad you liked it, I have to admit it was rather fun," she said as she walked towards him. His arms opened and she stepped into their hold raising her face to his for a kiss. She expected him to dominate it and she was not disappointed, his lips met hers firmly then opened as his tongue thrust forward, seeking the opening between hers. Her welcome was obvious as she began sparring with his tongue. Around and over her tongue moved, countering and attacking just as ferociously as his. His hands closed over her shoulders, seeming to burn against the cool silk and skin beneath before sliding down to her butt and pressing her firmly into his front. His cock was still large and hard and Hailee thoroughly enjoyed rubbing against him again. This time being able to do it without restraint and in the different position made the sensations even more powerful.

Thom broke the kiss and leaned to the side to nibble on her ear as he groaned his pleasure. "You are a devil in disguise. I thought for sure we'd be caught when you started that."

Hailee giggled at both the statement and the ticklish sensation his breath caused on her neck. "I have to admit it was rather bold. But you did seem to enjoy it. Besides, you started it in the conference room. You didn't think I'd let that go unanswered did you?"

Thom growled as he thrust his hips against hers, "Seemed? I about had an aneurysm trying to keep quiet while you rubbed that sweet ass against me. Time for some payback I think."

Hailee laughed out loud as his hands began bunching her skirt up, pulling it quickly up her thighs, "Impatient? Tsk tsk.... Don't you know all good things come to those who wait?" She teased as she wriggled her hips helping him raise her skirt. The cool air sliding around her heated thighs cause her to shiver in his arms as he swept back down for another kiss. Harder and hotter this time it was almost enough to distract her from his hands as he finally grasped her nearly bare butt in his hands. He molded the cheeks as he rhythmically thrust into her front.

"Mmmm... I was wondering about that," He murmured against her lips as he discovered her thong, "I didn't see any lines or feel anything and now I know why. Very sexy." His hands moved around her hips pulling her skirt up to her flat stomach and tracing the lacy front of her underwear with his fingers.

Hailee felt the tidal wave of heat crash through her pussy at the feel of his hot hands on her bare flesh. However, letting him have control was not part of her plan. Stepping back she shook her head mockingly at him. "Now look what you've done. You did it all wrong, you'll have to start all over again."

The shocked look on his face was enough to start her laughing once again. This time however she wasn't going to relinquish her power. She pointed at him with one finger and then turned her hand over and curled it in sensual summoning gesture. Thom's eyebrows raised at her demanding posture, Hailee was sure that not many women had stood up to him before. It would be an interesting experience for him. She saw him shrug his shoulders slightly, as if to say he'd play along for now but she didn't expect that resolve to last. Neither of them were the submissive type.

Thom stepped forward and Hailee looked down at herself, "You really should know how to remove a woman's clothing properly by this age Thom, honestly. Now do it right." She ordered.

The thrill from seeing the spark of rebellion in his eyes was fanned into flame as he struggled visibly with his initial response then finally subdued it. Thom stepped forward and using both hands straightened her skirt out, slowly sliding his palms down her outer thighs. When it was back in the proper position Hailee turned her back to him and waited for him to reach for the zipper. Instead of unzipping her skirt Thom stepped forward and molded himself to her back, reaching around in front to cradle her large breasts. She heard and felt his growl behind her as he tested the weight and feel of them. Hailee allowed herself to enjoy the sensation of his large hands cupping her for an instant then gently slapped his hands away and stepped forward. Turning once again to face him she shook her head at his disobedience. "Now you are just being bad. You deserve a punishment for that." She looked him over slowly as if trying to decide how best to reinforce her lesson then slid her eyes back to his. Thom's face looked both intrigued and thunderous at her resistance, obviously this wasn't going at all how he expected it to. Time to make it more interesting. "Take off your shirt."

"Alright," Thom unbuttoned his shirt and cuffs then slid the white fabric down his long muscled arms. Hailee felt her pussy tightening up at the sight of his bared chest. It was well covered in tight blond curls with a defined path leading down under the belt at his waist. He turned aside and laid his shirt over the upholstered chair by the lamp and looked back at her. Hailee could barely keep herself from drooling at the sight of all that bared flesh but knew there was more to come. The unintentional torture of her own system added a nice spike to the pleasure she was feeling.

Stepping forward she spread her hand across his chest feeling his chest hair brushing against her palm. She began to circle it around one pec, teasing the hard nipple with her fingers as she passed. Thom reached for her but missed when she twisted out of his grasp. Hissing at him in rebuke she placed her second hand on the other side and began swirling her fingers through his chest hair. Again he tried to touch her and Hailee fisted her hands and tugged gently, making her refusal obvious, this was his punishment for not obeying her. Having her so close to him and not being able to touch or satisfy the urges she was creating. He finally understood and remained still as she leaned forward circling one of his nipples with her tongue, leaving it gleaming wetly. It perked up even more when she blew gently across it. Enough for her to sink her teeth into and Hailee took advantage of it; she felt his body jerk against her as she bit him. His cock reacted the most obviously, jerking and straining against his pants. She felt his body tremble as he fought the urge to touch the woman tormenting him.

"Very good. You do know how to take your punishment, now we'll see if you can follow directions. Now take off my skirt, the correct way." Once more she turned her back but knew that he'd follow through this time. She felt his hands caressing her hips as he found the zipper and slid it down. Working his fingers beneath the waistband he rocked it over her hips and down her long legs, ending up kneeling at her feet. She stepped out of the circle of fabric, spun and motioned for him to put it over by his shirt. He hesitated as his face came level with her crotch, he seemed to be admiring the bright blue thong and the small patch of brown hair showing beneath the lace. Smiling seductively Hailee reached down and tilted his head back to look up at her, "Put it on the chair Thom. We're not done yet."

Rocking back on his heels, she saw Thom swallow as her promise finally swept through his brain. She wasn't going to give any ground on this and it was in his best interest to go along with it. Her punishments, while enjoyable were also agonizing. Standing up he laid the skirt out and returned to where she stood. Spreading her arms wide, pulling the fabric tight across her chest Hailee released her long hair from it's confinement. It tumbled down her back in a sable river. She shook her head slowly in relief as she lowered her arms, she heard a low whistle of admiration from his direction. She directed Thom to remove her shirt next. The feel of his warm fingers working the buttons through the cool silk was a sensual torture for them both and he slowed at his task, spending more time caressing her flesh through the fabric than strictly necessary. However Hailee could see how much he was enjoying it by the straining bulge in his pants so she let it continue. Finally her shirt was undone and she helped him to slide it all the way off. He put it on the chair without being directed to and she saw him gulp at the sight of her, clothed only her hair, the blue lace bra and thong standing in the middle of the room in her high heels.

"Now finish taking off your clothing." Hailee was really enjoying ordering around this powerful man. He could take her if he chose to, likely without resistance and possibly even with help considering how turned on she was, but he continued to obey her. His fingers fumbled at his belt as his eyes remained glued to her barely clothed body. Hailee could almost feel the path his hot eyes were traveling over her body as he toed off his dress shoes, kicking them in the general direction of the chair then sat on the bed to remove his socks, again tossing them aside without looking away from her. He then stood and quickly removed his slacks, leaving him standing in his silk boxers. His cock strained against the fabric, outlining just how turned on he truly was by this reversal of roles. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of the boxers and pulling out from his stomach he got the fabric past the head of his cock and allowed the boxers to fall on their own down his muscled legs. Stepping forward he proudly stood naked in front of Hailee. Either the coolness of the air or the level of his arousal had caused his sac to tighten; she could see it tucked snugly below his large member. His cock swayed as it moved and twitched, hungrily seeking what his eyes were still devouring.

"Very well done, you deserve a reward for that." Hailee stepped forward into him, running her long manicured nails through the downy covering of his chest, raking them across his nipples. His cock nudged her abdomen before sliding up to rest like a hot poker against her stomach. Hailee's heels helped negate the height difference and put her pussy at almost the right height, if she'd been willing to let it go that far so soon. But she wasn't. She wanted to exercise her power some more. Stretching up she captured his lips this time, exploring his mouth as determinedly as he had hers earlier. He slid his cock against her, burning a path of heat across her skin as she ran her hands down his sides and cupped his butt. His hand sunk deeply into her long silky hair, cupping the back of her head. They dueled for control of the kiss, both wanting to dominate and enjoying the conflict as his hands began to roam over her back. His sudden crushing of her into his body distracted her long enough to allow him to undo her bra without a fight. Giving one last searing lick to her lips he stepped back from her, bringing his arms up to her shoulders. Before she realized it he had grasped the straps of her bra and slid them down her upper arms. The fabric didn't fall away, there was too much flesh within the cups for that but the hanging lace only emphasized how much of her chest there truly was.

"You look delectable," Thom said as his fingertips roamed across the barely covered cleavage, teasingly tracing the edges before hooking them and pulling the now useless lingerie away. "And now even more so." Hailee watched him lick his lips in anticipation as he dropped her bra to the side.