The Competitive Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you think you deserve a taste I assume?" She asked, "What have you done to deserve that?" Hailee was determined to see how far she could push him. She wanted his aggressiveness and passion but holding him back increased her own enjoyment to new heights.

"Well, let's see. So far I've followed your 'orders'" His sarcastic tone gave away his thoughts about her domination of him, "and besides, you look cold. Those puckered nipples could use some warming up." Thom stepped forward to demonstrate as she watched. Leaning over he wrapped one long arm around her back, letting her hair cascade over his arm, and one under her buttocks then lifting slightly he managed to bring them within range of his seeking mouth. Hailee gasped at the sheer heat of his mouth as he clamped it around one nipple. He began to suckle strongly, drawing more of her into his mouth. The small sounds of suction that escaped caused her pussy to tighten up and a rush of moisture flooded her.

"Mmmmm... More, but lick too." Thom immediately followed her instructions and Hailee's head dropped back as she pushed herself deeper into his mouth. "Now bite, gently, and alternate it." He began to lick and bite and Hailee lost all desire to speak. The waves of pleasure drove through her, making her hotter, wetter and fanning the desire to feel him inside her. Knowing that holding back would make it even better in the end she decided to torment him further. Wriggling her ass she got him to place her feet back on the floor as he switched to the other breast and repeated the procedure. Hailee tunneled her fingers into his short hair, feeling the softness of it against her skin and enjoying the sensations he was creating for a while longer. Then tugging gently she raised his head away from her chest, his resistance easy overcome by increasing the pressure.

"Now, now, there's more to me than those, delightful as they are." She purred, "Besides that wasn't quite the reward I had in mind."

Thom's eyes brightened at her words and he straightened up, loosening his grip. Rather than leaving it as he expected Hailee turned in his arms placing her butt right across his crotch, her hair tangling in his chest hair and the ends teasing his abdomen. Rather than allowing him to thrust against it as before, she reached back and gently maneuvered his cock into the space between her thighs. Opening them slightly she pressed back against him, the hot moisture, a dead giveaway of her arousal, easing his path between her silky thighs. He groaned against her as she flexed her thighs, tightening her grip on his engorged flesh. It was surprisingly slick and he moved easily as he thrust forward to feel her surround him. Hailee took his hands and partially wrapping his arms around her she placed one palm on the opposite breast. He immediately clutched them and began massaging the globes, making sure to pleasure the large rosy nipples as well. Her arms, still inside the circle of his embrace fell to her crotch and she carefully guided his moving cock more firmly against her aching pussy. Cupping her hand she was able to both stimulate the head of his cock as he surged forward and cause it to rub against her hard clit. The combination of sensations, his hands playing with her breasts and his cock between her thighs made her gasp in ecstasy.

Encouraged by the sound Thom moved harder and faster into her hand. The feel of his heated cock between her thighs, so close to where she really wanted him but not quite there turned Hailee on even more and she felt a new flood of heat rush down between her legs. She could feel the moisture gathering on her hand and onto her thighs as he moved. She'd never been this turned on before but the feel of the strong man behind her, knowing that he was allowing her to dictate the pace and situation was extremely erotic. Hailee lost track of time as he moved against her, the heat he was creating contrasting sharply with the cool air. She was surprised he hadn't come yet, his stamina was truly inspiring and she was looking forward to seeing what more he was capable of. Finally he pulled back all the way and leaned his head against her shoulder, his harsh breathing a tell tale sign of how close he was to exploding.

"Damn," he cursed softly, " I thought I'd last longer. Especially after the elevator episode."

"Oh? Why is that?" Hailee asked. She was intrigued; his words seemed to suggest something had occurred between the elevator scene and when he knocked on her door.

Thom laughed quietly. "I had to take the matter into my own hands before I could manage the walk down the hall to your room, succubus."

"Really?" Hailee's eyes lit up at the thought of him needing to masturbate before he could play with her. If he was this close to ejaculating, after cumming so recently, her estimation of his abilities rose even higher. Stopping the enjoyable movement of his hands with her own she twisted in his arms. "Show me."

"What?" Thom stared at her in disbelief.

"I said show me." Hailee's voice was more demanding at having to repeat herself. The vision of his hands moving over that hard cock flashed through her head sending a shaft of heat dodging through her veins. She wanted to see it in truth, to watch his hand moving as he pleasured himself.

Thom was slow to respond to this unique demand; it was obvious to Hailee that no other woman had ever asked him for a demonstration. Straightening he looked at her curiously then stepped back releasing her as he self-consciously moved his hands toward his body. Still watching her he wrapped his right hand around the still slick shaft and began to pump it slowly up and down the length. The left hung unneeded at his side. Hailee swallowed convulsively at the picture he presented, this large powerful man self-conscious at performing such a basic sexual act in front of her, at her request even. She wasn't sure she'd ever be able to top this night for new experiences and thrills but she certainly enjoyed setting the pace. Swaying closer to him to get a better view she reached out her hands to gently touch him as he moved. He tensed slightly at her first tentative touch then slitted his eyes and watched as she explored his hand and cock with butterfly caresses. Her hands dropped further and he moaned at the feel of her teasing strokes across his sac. She rolled his balls between her fingers before returning to explore his cock further. Hailee most enjoyed it when a drop of precum appeared at the tip and she smoothed the slippery moisture around and around the head of his cock. Thom seemed to enjoy it too since he gasped and thrust harder into his hand. Moving to his right side Hailee decided to be even bolder. Leaning her head against his flexing bicep she slid her right hand down his arm and across his wrist then she gently stopped him.

"Show me," She whispered as she slid her hand under his. She felt his body shudder as he understood her request and opened his hand. Wrapping her smaller hand around his thick shaft she waited for his hand to close over hers. Her hand felt squashed between the velvety steel of his cock and the powerful grip of his hand as his shaft began to move across her palm. It was so soft, the skin of this sensitive organ and yet so rigid and hard at the same time. Thom slowly increased his pace, pushing faster and harder against her smooth hand, the heat from the friction ratcheting higher and higher. Hailee licked her lips as she watched his cock pump underneath their combined grip, the sight was mind-blowingly erotic and she felt her determination to hold out longer crumbling. A soft whimper escaped her as she watched more precum gather at the tip, One finger escaped his hand and she swept it across the top as he pulled back, spreading it across and down his shaft as he pushed forward. Thom groaned at the feel. He suddenly released her hand and pulled away, apparently pushed to the edge once again.

This time when he looked down at Hailee there was no give in his eyes, she had managed to find his limit and this highly aroused male was going to take what he wanted and he was going to take it now. Hailee felt a thrill as she realized how far she'd managed to push him. Grabbing her shoulders he swung Hailee in front of him once more and stepped forward into her, forcing her to step backwards. He continued this for a few more steps until she gasped as the edge of the cold glass tabletop cut into her thighs. Leaning forward he crushed his lips into hers, his mouth hot and commanding. He demanded her total and complete surrender. Hailee was not that type of woman and she fought him with teeth and lips and tongue in a battle neither one wanted to stop. She felt him lift her onto the table top and spread her thighs, nestling himself between them as they kissed.

Thom increased the pressure and forced Hailee to lay back on the cold glass surface of the table, his hands gathering her long hair and spreading it out around her. She shoved her hands behind her to move her work papers out of the way as her sweaty back met the chilly top. She shivered in reaction to the cold then forgot about it completely as he licked his way down her neck to her chest. Using his hands he gathered her large breasts and began licking and biting them. Apparently her earlier instructions had stuck and Hailee began to writhe against him as he stoked the fires of her arousal. Her hips began to buck against him as he thrust forward, rubbing his hard cock against her pussy, forcing himself and the miniscule piece of fabric between her outer lips. The rough texture and tightening of the lace against her clit drove Hailee crazy as she pushed against him.

"I want you inside me... now!" She cried, her fingers tightening around his head as he continued to lave her breasts with attention.

"Ah ah... Not this time. This time I'm in control. You will do as I say." Thom replied as he shoved his face between her breasts, licking the long valley between them. He pinched her nipples hard in punishment for her audacity, chuckling as she gasped and lunged upward. "Now put your feet on the chairs."

Hailee resisted but only for a moment, until his next punishment caused her thighs to open involuntarily. He pinched her nipples once again but this time rolled them between finger and thumb repeatedly. The combination of pleasure and pain was overwhelming and she followed his instructions.

"Better... you learn quickly," he mocked as he suckled the abused nipples, lapping them with his tongue, causing her to shift from side to side on the table top. Pulling her body down the table he positioned her at the very edge, her legs spread wide. He stood up to admire the view before reaching for Hailee's thong. "Up"

Hailee lifted her hips allowing him to remove her underwear and swung her legs up so he could get them off over her feet. The sight of her feet still clad in the heels was strangely erotic as she realized she was now completely naked except for those. Dropping the panties to the floor Thom guided her legs back to the sides, setting her feet upon two of the seats. Hailee felt shudders of pleasure following his hand as he smoothed it up her calf and thigh. His fingers slid slowly down until he was teasing her starving pussy, touching around it lightly, not hard enough to satisfy the urges he had created. She whimpered and looked up at him.

"Nice, very nice. Smooth." His fingers slid across the hairless skin towards her clit. "Do you want it?" He asked.

Hailee nodded her head as her hips pushed towards him, voicelessly begging for him to sate her. Thom pinched her clit lightly, smiling as she cried out, "I didn't hear you," Continuing to torment her clit with his right hand he grabbed his cock in his left and guided the head to her ready pussy. Slipping the tip of his penis between the lips he guided it up and down the wet slit, allowing her to feel what she wanted so badly but couldn't have until she complied with his orders.

"Yes, I want it. Give it to me!" She demanded as he pressed slightly into her, teasing them both without actually entering her.

"Now is that the way to talk to the man who has what you want?" Thom laughed, moving away from her hole he again moved himself up and down, rubbing against the lips and her clit. "Ask nicely."

Hailee glared at him as her body became further aroused at his play, it was obvious that he was going to make her pay for earlier. She didn't want to give in but wasn't sure how much longer she could wait before she absolutely had to have him deep inside her. The urge was becoming desperation as he continued to tempt and torment her without satisfying any of her needs. "Say it," Thom ordered.

Hailee resisted a moment longer until she felt him tighten his grip on her clit, causing lightning bolts of sheer sensation to explode through her. "Please, give it to me."

"Hmmm... that still sounded a little imperious to me," he said, his own breathing harsh as he watched himself moving against her. "Tell me exactly what you want Hailee, beg me for it."

"No..."She gasped out as he entered her slightly, "I won't beg." However her determination wavered as he slid the entire length of his cock between her lower lips. Leaning forward over her Thom pumped against her in a parody of the action they both really desired.

"Are you sure?" he growled as he continued to move against her, his hands pulling her harder into his crotch as he grasped one of her nipples between his teeth.

Hailee thrashed her head against the table as he thrust against her pussy, his cock a burning hot rod that seemed to seek out her clit just to torment it. Her back arched under his attentions as he guided her higher, switching back and forth between her nipples, making the pleasure almost overwhelming. Finally Hailee couldn't take anymore and she broke. "Oh! P-please, Thom. Give it to me. I need to feel you inside me! Now, shove that hard cock in me now!" Her hips lunged up against him as her hands grabbed at his head lifting him away from her. "I need your cock!" She begged.

She watched as a triumphant smile spread across his face and he straightened up. Taking his shaft in his right hand he guided the head back to her hole, "Are you sure?" He queried, teasing her once more, seeming to enjoy the tortured looks flashing across her face as he refused to sate her. An animalistic growl escaped from her lips as she grabbed the edges of the table to brace herself, lifting her hips she was almost able to slide him inside her. Figuring out what she was up to Thom pulled back slightly to stop her then stepped forward at her whimper of utter frustration, shoving himself deep inside her. Pumping his hips he drove deeper into her as Hailee lost control and began moaning in ecstasy. She could feel him stretching her pussy to the limits, filling her up as he moved. The heat of his cock matched the heat inside her and she felt the waves of lava-like pleasure wash through her. Her blue eyes were glazed in ecstasy as she stared at him watching his cock enter her drenched pussy. The sheer arousal in his gaze was almost a match for hers as she felt him moving inside her. He was large, larger than any of the other men she'd been with and the unexpected stretching enhanced the sensations as he slid in and out of her. Her legs trembled as she braced her feet in their high heels to thrust back against him with her hips. She could feel the head of his cock moving deeper and deeper, satisfying some needs while creating more intense ones.

As she watched he closed his eyes for a moment, his mouth twisting in a grimace as he drove into her, the obvious pleasure feeding her own. She wasn't the only one trapped in this whirlwind. He began to move faster against her, his muscles providing the power needed to thrust deeper into her hungry pussy. Over and over again she felt him bury himself to the hilt, his ball sac smacking into her butt. He began changing his rhythm randomly, causing Hailee to twist and squirm beneath his pounding flesh. Each thrust different in power and angle. His experience was plain to Hailee as he pushed her hard toward orgasm, it seemed almost as if that goal was more important than his own ejaculation. Just as she trembled on the edge of that chasm of pleasure, almost ready to leap in, a shrill ringing erupted by her ear. The aural discord nearly threw her out of the rhythm as he continued to pound into her. Recognizing her cell phone finally Hailee picked it up and glanced at the screen, she would call whoever it was back later. Unfortunately she recognized the number as that of the client she was here to land, the conflict of desires: to land the deal and to continue her orgy with the man inside her, pushed her back from the edge of orgasm.

"Don't answer it." Thom ordered, his heavy breathing showing his own restraint.

"I have to," She gasped as he drove particularly strongly into her, "I have to take this call."

"Fine, take it but I'm not stopping." Thom said.

Hailee closed her eyes at the idea of having to carry on a professional conversation while feeling this man shoving his hard cock into her. It was impossible, but it was also impossible to not take this call. Shuddering at the magnitude of her task she clicked open the phone and answered.

"This is Hailee Morgan."

"Hello Ms. Morgan, this is Mr. Rendl. I was wondering if I could speak to you." The voice on the other end said.

"Certainly, Mr. Rendl. What can I do for you?" Hailee struggled to keep her voice level as Thom lifted her left leg and braced it over his shoulder. The change in position altered the angle and she felt him slide even deeper into her. She saw his eyes sparkle with the sudden knowledge of who she was talking to. He began to grin evilly and Hailee despaired.

"I'm not interrupting anything am I?" Mr. Rendl asked, "You seem a little out of breath."

"No, no, I was just working out," Hailee lied, feeling Thom's cock begin to swirl inside her pussy.

"Ah, ok. Well I won't keep you long, I just wanted to talk about your proposal. There's a couple points I wanted to see if you could adjust."

"Go ahead, I'm listening." Hailee tried not to gasp into the phone as Thom pulled her even further to the edge of the table. Now he used her raised leg as a grip and began to really plunge into her, moving from side to side as he went. It was apparent that he was trying to sabotage her conversation with the client.

Hailee listened with half a brain to Mr. Rendl, as the other half exulted in the feel of Thom's hard flesh moving inside her; over and over again he thrust into her. She barely managed to change her moans of pleasure into neutral or affirmative sounding noises as Thom tried to get her to make a mistake. Each time he forced one of those betraying sounds from her lips his smile grew wider and he redoubled his efforts. Hailee could barely hear Mr. Rendl through the blood rushing in her ears; she was so close to cumming that it was almost painful to have to think about anything else. Finally the client came to an end.

"I'll see what I can do Mr. Rendl. I'll have to look it over as soon as I finish up exercising," Hailee's voice was higher than at the beginning of the conversation as the tension wound within her. She was near mad with the need to scream out her pleasure and let herself orgasm, the result Thom was obviously aiming for.

"Yes, yes, thank you for taking the time to talk to me." Mr. Rendl replied. "Enjoy the rest of your work out."

"I will Mr. Rendl, I certainly will," Hailee promised. "I'll have that ready for you in the morning." She clicked the phone closed and dropped it over the edge as Thom began laughing, the vibration transmitting through his shaft buried in her pussy. "You bastard," she ground out as she drove her hips up into his.

Thom chuckled, "Now is that any way to talk to the man doing this to you?" He began rotating his hips as he plunged into her, around and around making sure he touched every surface possible.