The Competitive Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden ability to focus on him, and what he was doing, once more sent her spiraling into the long delayed orgasm. She felt her body begin to spasm around him as he continued to pump away. Her mouth dropped open and the moans and groans that had been bottled up inside her escaped in a flood of passion. She twisted and trembled against him, trying to get him even deeper inside as her mind was engulfed in ecstasy. This orgasm was stronger than anything she'd experienced before, the effect of the battle for dominance and the denial due to the phone call enhancing it beyond any previous limits. She could feel Thom trying to accommodate her desperate attempts, grinding into her hips and straining against her flesh. She could feel his entire length now with the tightening of her pussy walls around him as he shifted and thrust within her. Time seemed to stop as she wrapped her senses around the immense amount of pleasure she was experiencing.

Just as her first orgasm wound down Thom lifted her other leg to his shoulders and began pounding away, harder, faster, deeper. Hailee immediately began to cum again, the slick results of the first one making it even easier for his hard cock to slide in and out of her. Leaning over her slightly Thom drove in hard enough to make Hailee cry out as he slammed into he back wall of her pussy. "Again!" she whimpered and rewarded him with a long moan as he complied. The second orgasm built upon the first one sending her even further into ecstasy and Hailee lost her grip on her control. She became a wild thing bucking and lunging underneath the relentless pounding of his cock.

Grabbing her own knees she spread her legs apart and released his hands to grab her breasts. Pinching and rolling her nipples Thom sent a deluge of pleasure crashing through her and Hailee felt her entire body tighten in one tremendous spasm as she came. She felt Thom thrust once, twice, a third time, then simply grind his hips into hers. His cock seemed to grow within her then she felt the searing evidence of his own ecstasy as he also came. His masculine growl of satisfaction shivered across her sensitive skin and he pinched and held her nipples tightly as his cock twitched inside her. The combination of her orgasm and his created a sensation of fullness that Hailee had never before experienced. Recreating this feeling would be a gargantuan task but at the moment that thought was far away as she reveled in their shared climaxes.

Finally her trembling body relaxed and Hailee let her legs drop down, returning her feet to the chairs that had previously brace her. Lying there, his cock still deep inside she could feel their combined cum dripping out of her pussy and onto the table. Thom seemed just as reluctant as she to move and break this calm after the storm. The passion that had swept through leaving them devastated and utterly sated. Very slowly she regained control of her breathing, feeling his rigid member beginning to soften as his pulse slowed.

Leaning over to kiss her Thom allowed himself to slip out of her, his semi-stiff cock already much smaller. Bracing himself with one hand he began caressing her spread out hair with the other. "Well, that was certainly worth the wait," He said, "However I think I'm still behind, only one success to your two. I'll have to see what I can think up. But not right now, we both have work to do. Plus I don't think I'd survive another one right at this moment." He winked at her.

Hailee began laughing, "If I can remember what it was he said. I was slightly distracted during the conversation."

"Only slightly?! I'll have to work on that for next time. Can't allow you to be distracted when I'm working so hard at keeping your attention focused." Thom teased.

Hailee felt her whole body perk up at his reference to repeating their liaison. She suddenly began looking forward to traveling much more than before. "I'll be interested to see what you can come up with. But you aren't the only one that will be planning a 'presentation'. Can't go easy on you now." She threatened in a soft voice.

Kissing her once more and giving both still erect nipples a lingering lick Thom stood back and helped Hailee to sit upon the table. A pool of cum had formed on the table where she lay and Hailee looked at it in both embarrassment and pleasure. She'd have to clean that up before housekeeping got here in the morning. Of course, just working at this table might be a little difficult tonight considering the memories they had just created.

Thom disappeared for a moment as Hailee tried to figure out if her legs would work and reappeared carrying a pair of wet washcloths. Handing her one, he concentrated on sponging off the evidence of their activities. Cleaning herself up Hailee felt a ghost of arousal skim across her abused senses as she watched Thom wipe himself down, being extremely gentle while using the rough cloth across the ultra sensitive head of his cock. She wasn't able to act on it at this point but it was obvious to her that more than one encounter would be necessary to get this man out of her system. She felt a spark of anticipation at the thought of meeting up with him again.

Once they were both cleaned up she shrugged into a grey silk robe and watched with enjoyment as he dressed, her eyes caressing what her hands had so recently gone over. When he was done she stepped forward and kissed him once more, giving him her lips as both a thank you and a promise of more to come. Smoothing out her tangled hair she let him out of her room and turned to view the disaster they had created of her work papers. Maybe she'd be able to concentrate better now that he had sated her most basic of needs. Seeing the pool still on the table, she thought again, maybe not. Giggling she grabbed another washcloth and finished wiping off the table, gathering her scattered papers back together. Sitting down gingerly on the chair, she was just a bit sore from all the pounding, she got back to work.

* * *

The morning meeting had passed relatively successfully, three of the four other competitors had been dropped from the list as their proposals were rejected. This left just Hailee, Thom and Frank as the final three possibilities. Hailee had given Mr. Rendl the revamped presentation and leaned back in her chair. She had to resist the temptation to stare across the table at Thom in his business suit. She knew exactly what was under it and had come up with a few other ideas while struggling to concentrate on her work during the remainder of the evening. The visions that crossed behind her eyes were enough to make a less controlled woman sweat. She'd never had such a hard time focusing on the client in her career but couldn't regret it all the same. She wanted, needed, to win but after last night that word had taken on a new context, a more intimate one that she wanted to explore with the man sitting across from her. Sidetracked by the erotic thoughts spinning through her mind Hailee almost didn't realize when the client began speaking.

"Well, I truly appreciate all of you taking the time to come personally to meet with me. After having reviewed all of the proposals the one that we've decided on is with Mr. Hagerssen's company." Hailee felt a surge of disappointment at the loss. She'd wanted to win; it was simply part of her nature. However she was also a good sport and congratulated Thom on his success. Shortly after that announcement the meeting broke up and Hailee once more gathered her things. She needed to go upstairs to pack; if she was quick she might be able to catch an earlier flight back home.

"Ms. Morgan?"

Hailee looked up at the sound of Thom's voice. "I thought we were 'friendly opponents'. Aren't you supposed to call me Hailee, Thom?"

"Hailee then," He said smiling at her, a quick flash of relief crossing his face at her friendly response. "I can't say I'm sorry that you lost but was a pleasure to meet you. You are a worthy opponent and I hope to see you again."

Hailee smiled at the emphasis he placed on the word, her eyes glittering in sudden memory of their shared evening. "Yes, it was. I truly enjoyed all of it." She replied. "And I certainly hope to repeat it soon." She reached forward to shake his extended hand, feeling his fingers caress her wrist and palm as they parted, a final touch promising more whenever they met again.

"Please take my business card, if there is ever anything I can do for you... please don't hesitate to contact me." The unspoken words, and to you, rang loudly in Hailee's ears at the slight pause. She silently took the proffered business card, realizing only once his hand had dropped away that it was both his card and the second key to her room. Flushing slightly, her eyes skipped up to his, she had forgotten that he had it.

"Thank you, Thom. I will." She replied as she fought the betraying blush. His eyes sparkled impishly as he watched her struggle. He smiled at her one last time then stepped away to speak to Mr. Rendl again. She watched him walk away for a moment then gathered the rest of her things and left the conference room. She had work to do and a battle to plan... a very satisfying one for both parties but one that she was determined to win.