All Comments on 'The Conference Away From Home'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of your best.

BigVic77BigVic77over 3 years ago

Another excellent story, beautifully told, and with that essential element of “truthiness”. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I’ve beet to the same conferences

But never been as lucky as you. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story and realistic, (but

could improve the math. Discussion of irrational numbers was a bit confused, the philosophical "number" being conflated with the "numeral" used to represent it.)

heelmenowheelmenowover 6 years ago
Don't stop writing!

I've read several of your stories and you're very good.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A promising start

It’s easy to read that you’re smart and literate. I liked the story, the guilt, and wonder if this wouldn’t end up being the first of many one night stands? Maybe she is offered a job where she must travel each week for business, getting her away from the drag and nag of homework battles.

Charley_astorCharley_astorover 6 years ago
What's missing?

Some folks say that there's something incomplete about this story ... how so? There's a backstory, a storyline (well thought out), and the main character is described well - to include her innermost thoughts. And the sex was very relatable and erotic, too. If it's not your thing, then stop reading and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
incomplete -- 1 star

try finishing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry. Your story started out so negatively that I figured it would just be...

... another run-of-the-mill cheating wives story. So I stopped reading after she said she was the mother of two wonderful children,

erotikoserotikosover 6 years ago
Good job, well done!

Quite a good story, congratulations! Your mastery of the mechanics of grammar, syntax, spelling and word usage are outstanding. This was a unique plot, with just the right amount of back story and hot sex. Do keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why?

Why did she do this? Because he likes maths? The lack of motivation, the lack of angst, the lack of passion, the lack of guilt, it's all a bit flat.

thighsgentlypartingthighsgentlypartingover 6 years ago
Real Life Experience

Nicely done. Very much sounded like a real life experience. Hope to read more from you:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap and low context story

This story has nothing new. In fact it lacks of creativity. The writer did a very poor job on this story, which is incomplete by missing the day after/ aftermath.

This story is not enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous