The Confessions of Jenny Wright Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See how hard you make me, Jenny?" he said as he rolled a sheath down over his shaft and jumped back onto the bed.

She held her breath as he hooked his arms beneath her knees and leaned forward. After her orgasm, she felt limp and breathless, submissively allowing him to fold her legs back, her hamstrings stretching, her sex exposed and completely open to him. He supported himself on his thick sinewy arms as he slowly moved his ramrod cock back and forth along the slick groove of her quim as if wanting to prolong his pleasure, to savour the slick embrace of her quim.

"Please Sir, I beg you, don't tease," Jenny heard herself moan, at first wanting and then needing to feel him inside her.

She held her breath as she watched him ease backwards, the thick head resting against her entrance before easing forwards again, her tight lips briefly resisting before being parted by his iron-hard cock.

"Oh, oh!" she moaned as he thrust inside her, all the way in, all of her breath rushing out in a long, contented sigh as he filled her with his hot, throbbing shaft.

"Such a delightfully tight little quim," he muttered as he slowly eased himself out again.

"Oh! You're so big, so thick!" Jenny gasped, not needing to act this time as she felt her pussy stretching to accommodate his generous girth as he plunged back in. As his hips began to undulate, she ran her hands down over the firm contours of his back, caressing the firm, taut globes of his buttocks.

At first, he moved slowly, fucking her with long, leisurely strokes as if enjoying every rippling inch of her velvety cunny. Slowly easing himself out till just the tip rested inside her, his shaft dripping with her juices, then slowly all the way back in right up to the hilt as Jenny moaned, half in pleasure, half in pain. Soon though, Jenny's little gasps of discomfort slowly changed into hot, passionate moans of enjoyment he began to move more quickly, his lean body bouncing up and down athletically.

In this vulnerable position, with her knees pressed back against her breasts and her feet brushing his ears, Jenny could only lie back and enjoy the intense pleasure of feeling his steely cock plunging deep inside her defenceless cunny.

"It feels so good, Jenny," he grunted, his breath hot against her shoulder as their hot bodies slapped together. "So good."

His groans grow more urgent as his rhythm quickened, as if he couldn't hold back any longer and now she felt him quicken, saw the pulsing cord-like veins on his biceps, his swollen balls slapping against her bottom as he neared the finale of his performance.

"Uh, uh, uh!" he grunted as he fucked her hard now, the sinews on his neck standing out, a soft sheen of sweat clinging to his skin as he finished with a series of stabbing strokes that pushed Jenny over the edge too.

Their voices joined in a loud crescendo of ecstacy as they both came together, their hot bodies pressed tightly together. As her chest heaved, drawing in the humid air, she felt Jack release her legs, his spent body collapsing on top of hers.

"That was quite something, young Jenny," he said breathlessly, his lips pressed against her ear.

"It surely was, Sir," she agreed, affectionately brushing his dark hair off his forehead then sliding a hand over the firm contours of his back, feeling the damp heat of his skin.

"Call me Jack," he said, grinning. "I think we're well acquainted enough for you to use my name now, don't you?"

---

Jack tipped her generously before leaving and Jenny stashed the precious coins in her room before heading back downstairs. She walked carefully down the stairs in the dim, flickering candle light, one hand sliding along the banister that she'd recently polished and the other daintily hoisting her skirts above her feet. She was passing the first floor when she thought she heard Daisy's voice. In itself that wasn't unusual, she was a popular girl and often busy in the evenings but it sounded like she was arguing with someone. She paused for a moment, wondering whether to investigate or continue on her way, until her curiosity got the better of her. She looked around furtively before quietly slipping into the closet next to the room that Daisy habitually used for her entertaining.

She knew it was wrong to spy on the other girls, but told herself that she was just checking that her friend was alright. Besides, she reasoned as she carefully tugged aside a loose piece of cloth and pressed her eye against the little spy hole, Rose had told her that some of the girls and their clients like to be watched, so perhaps it wasn't that sinful. Inside the room, a man wearing a dark three-piece suit sat on the edge of the large double bed. Daisy stood in front of him, blocking Jenny's view, her hands clasped behind her back. She was barefoot and clad only in her underwear; behind her Jenny could see her dress and petticoats draped untidily over a chair.

"I'm sorry Sir, I didn't mean to spill your drink," Daisy said, shifting nervously from foot to foot.

"It doesn't matter what you meant to do, girl, the fact is you've spilt half a glass of port on my best breeches," the man said, in a deep voice that Jenny recognised. Where had she heard it before?

"I really am sorry," Daisy repeated, stepping to one side to reveal the lean, craggy face of Samuel Clerk, the man that Jenny had met in Madam's office a few weeks earlier.

"Sorry, eh? Well being sorry won't remove the stain on my best breeches will it girl?" he said, as he leant to his left and carefully placed his glass on the little bedside table."It's not the first time you've displeased me, is it? Weren't you ten minutes late, last week?"

"Yes Sir, I am sorry Sir."

"Not as sorry as you will be, I wager. Perhaps need a little something to help you remember, hmm?" he said, looking her up and down as he licked some of the spilt port from his long fingers.

He reached out and grabbed her wrist, tugging her down till her face was level with his and she was unable to avoid his harsh glare. Daisy was a buxom girl, and her full rounded breasts bulged enticingly against her partly unbuttoned slip.

"Perhaps a little spanking will help?" he said, his eyes sliding downward, examining the impressive depth of her cleavage.

"Oh no Sir! Please, not again," she said.

"Oh yes, I think that's exactly what you need," he said, his thin lips curling into a cruel smile as he crudely squeezed one of her boobs.

"No, please," Daisy protested but didn't resist as he carefully manoeuvred her into position, allowing herself to be pulled to his right then pulled over his lap till she was draped over his knees. He adjusted her so that her body was bent double, the tips of her fingers brushing the floorboards, her legs bent, her rump sticking up, her blonde curls tumbling forward and partially obscuring her face.

Jenny pressed closer to the peephole, holding her breath as she watched Samuel roughly tugging her slip up over her legs, exposing pale blue silk stockings and her drawers stretched tightly over her bottom.

"No, please," her friend protested again, but didn't' resist as Samuel's bony fingers tugged at her drawers, smoothly pulling then down over her legs till they formed a frothy white pool around her ankles. Daisy's buttocks were fleshy and nearly as pale as her white bloomers, jiggling a little as she wriggled uncomfortably.

"Such a lovely arse," he murmured appreciatively as he ran a hand over the generous curve of her buttocks, sliding smoothly over her alabaster skin, gently squeezing the soft flesh. Daisy held her breath as he raised his hand, letting it hang in the air for a long second, before smartly bringing it down against her bare buttocks, her breath released in a helpless gasp.

"Ow! Please Sir, not too hard," Daisy whined as he slapped her again, a little harder.

"Are you telling me what to do, girl?" he snapped, his cold grey eyes glittering darkly in the candle light as he raised his hand and spanked her again, even harder.

"Please, Sir. Ow! Ow!" Daisy cried as he gave her two quick spanks, one on each buttock.

He spanked here once, twice, three times, his cruel hand alternating between Daisy's plump buttocks and Jenny soon saw the tender skin blushing pale pink. She was so engrossed she barely heard someone slipping quietly into the closet behind her, jumping a little as she felt the familiar warmth of Rose's body pressing against her back in the darkness.

"Madam asked me to come and look for you, and make sure you're alright. Thought I might find you in 'ere," Rose whispered, looking over her shoulder.

"Have you seen what Samuel's doing to poor Daisy? Do you think we ought to do something?" Jenny whispered back, wondering if they might tell Madam what was happening, or perhaps even intervene themselves.

"No, no, bless you, dearie, you still got a lot of learn, ain't ya? I know Daisy's making a bit of a song and dance but it's all actin'," Rose explained.

"Are you sure? I mean to say, it sounds real enough."

"I'm sure alright. Daisy likes it a bit rough, you see."

"Really? She likes being beaten?"

"Well, beaten is a strong word. If you look close like, you'll see he ain't hitting her that 'ard. Madam's very particular about clients not leaving any marks on us."

"Well even so it seems so demeaning... so humiliating," Jenny said, although she had to concede that despite her pitiful cries, Daisy didn't appear to be in any real distress as Samuel continued to enthusiastically spank her bare arse.

"Yes, well, we often have to accommodate gentleman like Samuel who have unusual and sometimes cruel tastes, that's why they're willing to pay so 'andsomely."

Jenny shook her head, trying to reconcile this image of a woman that she thought she gotten to know so well with the scene unfolding in front of her.

"Listen, I've spent many a long night talking with Daisy about her taste in men, but I don't understand it either. I think it's got something to do with her stepfather. He was a stevedore, worked down at the docks. Used to beat her and her mum when he'd had a few drinks. Used to say some nasty things an' all. Maybe it's got something to do with that," Rose whispered. "Anyway I promise Daisy likes it, you just watch if you don't believe me."

Back in the room, Samuel's merciless hand beat out a quickening rhythm on Daisy's bottom as she wriggled helplessly, her feet scrabbling against the floor. As they both watched, he slipped a hand between her rosy buttocks, and his lips curled into a knowing smile as the girl arched her back and moaned loudly. He ran his free hand through her silky blonde hair, tugging at it and causing her to yelp as he eased her head back.

"You're as wet as a drowned rat. I do believe you're enjoying this punishment, girl," he said, leaning closer, his lips next to her ear as he pressed his hand deep into her cleft, his fingers stroking up and down. "Is that right?"

"No, Sir, please," Daisy protested.

"Don't lie to me, girl," he said, drawing an anguished yelp from her with another smart slap.

"Please, please Sir, let me be," Daisy gasped, her breathless voice betraying her arousal as she spread her knees wide, and pushed her bottom back towards his hand. Jenny could see two hot red spots on her pale buttocks now, marking where his cruel hands connected with her tender skin.

"What a wicked little tart you are," he chuckled, as he continued to caress her pussy with one hand while he let go of her hair and made her cry out as he slapped her again, his cruel hand seeking out the reddest spots of her sore-looking buttocks.

He began to spank her a little harder and faster now, his rhythm slowly increasing as his fingers stroked her pussy a little faster causing a fresh set of sighs from Daisy, her voice taut and high-pitched, her contented moans punctuated by little yelps of pain as his hand connected with her bottom. As she struggled and writhed in his lap, her breasts spilled from her loose slip, swaying heavily between her arms, her nipples looking red and swollen.

"Do you think you deserve to be enjoying this, girl? Do you think I pay good money in order to pleasure you?" Samuel sneered, obviously enjoying Daisy's helpless squeals as his fingers stroked up and down her swollen labia, exploring the depth of her arousal. From their position to one side, Jenny was able to see Samuel teasing poor Daisy's cunny. Jenny knew she was lucky to have instinctively known how cruel he was, and turn down the chance to entertain him. She realised that it could have been her draped over his knees, half-undressed and sobbing as one hand slapped her bare cheeks and the other explored the slick folds between them.

Despite her shock at his cruelty, she felt the warm, moistness spreading between her own thighs, feeling herself melting and unfurling as if she were the one being caressed as she watched him dipping his fingers into Daisy's overflowing honeypot and spreading her sweet, sticky juices along the length of her slit. She held her breath, watching closely as he eased two fingers deep into her welcoming pussy right up to the knuckle as Daisy tilted her head back and moaned helplessly.

Behind her, Rose watched quietly too, her breath warm on Jenny's bare neck, sliding an arm around Jenny's slim waist, drawing their bodies together tightly.

"I asked you a question, girl," Samuel said, his voice dark and malevolent as he eased his long fingers in and out of her. "Do I pay good money in order to pleasure you?"

"No, Sir," Daisy gasped, her breath ragged as he slipped his well-lubricated fingers deep between her slick lips.

"No, Sir," he repeated, slowly withdrawing his fingers and using the well-lubricated pads to massage her engorged lips. "And yet here I am, pleasuring you. Isn't that so? Or do you want me to stop?"

"Yes Sir, I mean 'no', oh please," Daisy panted, as his fingers circled her quim, pushing her towards the point of no return.

"You want me to stop?"

"Please Sir, don't torment me," Daisy said breathlessly, her hips undulating.

"I'm tormenting you, eh? You poor thing. Very well then, get off, I tire of pleasuring you." Daisy let out a little groan of disappointment but said nothing as he eased her from his legs, standing as her body slid onto the floor before him, as limp as a rag doll. She looked up at him, pulling off her baggy drawers and throwing them to one side. She rearranged her slip over her naked thighs and sat back on her heels as he slipped out of his jacket and pulled his shirt up over his head, revealing his lean sunken chest, bare save for a few greying hairs.

"Yes, it's high time you earn your money, girl," he said as he tugged at his breeches open and pulled out his semi-erect cock. It was lengthy and slender with a slight upward curve. Daisy looked up at him with her big, amber eyes as she reached out and began to stroke him, her experienced fingers quickly making it swell and lengthen till it jutted out, lean and hard, from the sparse nest of greying curls at its base.

"There's a good girl, if you do a good job I might fuck you afterwards," he sneered, looking down at her with his stony eyes as she stroked him slowly, easing his tight foreskin back to reveal the glistening burgundy head whilst her other hand fondled his pendulous balls.

Jenny watched as her friend leant forward, her plump pink lips planting a line of soft kisses along his swollen shaft and using the tip of her tongue the trace one of the pulsing veins, slowly working her way along his length. Samuel was moaning contentedly as her little pink tongue darted out from between her lips and circled his throbbing red tip.

"Yes," he sighed as he exhaled, shivering as she delicately fluttered the tip of her tongue across the sensitive underside of his cock head as her hand continued to work up and down his solid length of his cock.

Although Rose had told her about how to pleasure a man orally, Jenny had never actually seen it before and she pressed her face tight to the wall feeling a confusing mixture of surprise, distaste and arousal as she watched Daisy suck the first few inches of him between her lips. Samuel threw his head back, his eyes glassy and unfocussed as he savoured the feeling of his prick being drawn deeper and deeper into the warm, wetness of Daisy's softly welcoming mouth. Her cheeks hollowed, her lips making wet sucking sounds as she took him deep into her mouth, then slid back up and off. She drew a deep breath as she wrapped her pale fingers around his thick glistening shaft, sliding them smoothly up and down the well-lubricated shaft.

"Such a good little cocksucker," he groaned, eyeing her way her plump boobs spilled from her underwear, tipped with large berry-red nipples. He ran a hand through her golden blonde hair as she sucked at him again, her head moving back and forth over his cock, moving a little faster as his breathing began to grow ragged.

It was clear that Daisy was very experienced, sometimes taking him deep in her mouth, moving her head smoothly back and forth, her blonde curls swaying. And sometimes jerking him with her hand whilst her little pink tongue swirled around the throbbing head, and lapped hungrily at his salty juices. Soon, Samuel was moaning loudly resting a hand on her shoulder as he swayed unsteadily. As his grunts of pleasure became louder still, Daisy used her hand to jerk him hard as she flicked her tongue across the tip.

"Yes, yes," he grunted urgently as he neared his peak, impatiently brushing Daisy's hand aside and grasping his throbbing shaft in his fist, jerking it up and down with short, almost brutal strokes as Daisy sat obediently at his feet, her face tilted upwards expectantly, pouty rouged lips slightly parted, her face glowing prettily in the soft candle light.

With a final flurry of hard, quick strokes he came with a loud roar, his hand continuing to jerk his shaft as his balls contracted, shooting his hot, salty semen along his cock. Jenny had to put a hand over her mouth to muffle her shocked gasps as she watched as his semen splashed messily onto Daisy's face, warm pearly drops spilling onto her lips and tongue, the copious drops sliding over her chin and dripping thickly onto her bare breasts.

Samuel smiled down at the girl as he opened his eyes, and looked down seeing the results of his climax. He smiled as he watched her run her tongue over her rouged lips, lapping at his salty cum.

"Good girl," he said, grasping her wrist and yanking her to her feet, then slapping her arse roughly, propelling her towards the large bed. "Now get on the bed, you're going to get me hard again and then I'm to fuck that gorgeous arse."

Jenny felt a little faint as she stepped away from the peephole, and Rose had to put an arm around her waist to steady her.

"Come on, Madam's said we can retire early as it's a quiet night. Let's get to bed, eh?"

---

An hour later, Jenny was finding it difficult to sleep. She rolled over to face Rose, who already seemed to be asleep, her face relaxed, her eyes closed, her breathing quiet and even.

"Rose?" she hissed.

"Hmm?" Rose said sleepily, without opening her eyes.

"I can't sleep. I keep worrying about poor Daisy."

"She'll be fine, go to sleep."

"But what about her poor bottom? It looked so red and sore, I fear she won't be able to sleep."

"Well, if it's really worrying you," Rose sighed, "there's some cold cream of rose on the dresser. You could take that down to her."

"Good idea," Jenny whispered, easing herself out of bed.

"Just be quiet when you get back in," Rose muttered, as she turned over and tugged the blankets up to her chin.

Jenny hoisted the hem of her long, cotton nightdress over her feet as she tiptoed along the corridor, clutching the fist-sized tub labelled "Baker's Cold Cream of Roses". It was warm and cosy inside Daisy's room. Jenny slipped inside and waited a few seconds for her eyes to adjust to the semi-darkness. The room was smaller than Rose's but looked similar, plain and functional with whitewashed walls and bare wooden planking that felt rough beneath her bare feet.