The Confessions of Jenny Wright Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon they were naked, and Jenny gasped as he threw her on the bed and leapt on top of her, barely having a chance to wrap her legs around his hips before he slid a sheath over his rampant prick and she felt his weight settling between her thighs, pinning her to the mattress.

Luckily, she was quite aroused from watching the performance downstairs, and it only hurt a little as he plunged deep inside her. He fucked her hard and fast, ignoring her little mews of discomfort as he thrust his fat eager cock deep inside her. He was so rough that she could almost believe he was a highwayman, taking her as he pleased, ravishing her, stealing the virtue of his innocent, young victim. She wouldn't have thought she would enjoy this kind of roughness but as his hips bucked harder and his hot breath rasped against her neck she found herself being swept along with his urgent passion, her hands clutching blindly at his back as she quickly climaxed, her tight pussy contracting around his cock and triggering his own noisy release.

Afterwards, Jenny lay draped across Jack's warm body, feeling the gentle rise and fall of his chest and listening to the slowing, rhythmic thump of his heart. It was warm in her little room, the residual heat from their naked bodies making her feel flushed and contented.

After they'd finished he usually rushed off, eager to start the long trip back to his home in Surrey but this evening he lingered, perhaps tired after his exertions. It was the first time Jenny had had a proper chance to examine his lean body. She twisted slightly, and ran a finger along the line of his jaw, feeling the rough sandpaper stubble, then down over his neck and the broad roundness of his shoulders. The skin of his neck and throat was tanned by Mediterranean sunshine, but faded as her finger traced a path down over his Adam's apple, then over his firmness of his chest, the muscles solid and well-defined under the thin layer of paler skin.

Her finger continued its slow journey down, tracing the contours of chest. He was smooth and hairless here, just a few wisps of dark hair below his navel, that led to his flaccid cock, lying curled in a sparse nest of dark hair like a small, dormant mammal. Jenny trailed her fingers over the soft flesh, once again amazed that something so rampant and powerful a short while ago, could now appear so docile and harmless. She continued her journey downwards running her fingernails along the inside of his thighs then gently tickling his balls. He groaned, spreading his legs a little wider, encouraging her as she cupped and massaged his sparsely haired balls, gently weighing them in her palm, exploring their soft fluidity.

"Oh Jenny," he sighed as she trailed a fingertip along his limp cock, feeling a little surge of excitement as his prick stirred beneath the lightest of touches. Her moist lips curled into a smile as his shaft spontaneously began to lengthen and stiffen, like the best kind of magic trick. She wrapped her fingers around him, gently squeezing and caressing him, patiently coaxing him to full hardness as he moaned contentedly. She felt her own arousal grow as she slowly stroked him up and down, easing the smooth, velvety skin up and down the steely core of his shaft.

Wanting to prolong their pleasure, she paused and slid her hand between his thighs once more, playing with his balls as Jack wriggled impatiently, his cock jerking and rolling thickly along his taut stomach muscles, demanding her attention. He groaned loudly as she ran her finger along the underside of his gently curving shaft and stroked the tip, spreading the moistness that welled from the slit around the swollen burgundy head.

"Don't tease, Jenny," he said, his voice pleading and languid, but with a steely edge of warning. Sometimes, she enjoyed his company so much, she forgot he was a paying customer, forgot that it was her responsibility to please him.

She wrapped her fingers around his sizeable girth once more, feeling the fierce throbbing heat of him as she caressed him with long, leisurely strokes.

Jack lay back, one thick arm curled behind his head, a satisfied half-smile on his lips as he savoured the feeling of her soft fingers on his hardness. He rested his other arm across his chest, reaching over and gently cupping one of her pert, milky white breasts, weighing it in his palm. She sighed as he squeezed the yielding flesh into a tight cone and used his thumb to stroke her nipple, the little knot of rose pink flesh quickly puckering and hardening.

As she stroked him, she thought about how much she'd learned in the last few months. She'd been so innocent when she arrived here, the first twenty one years of her life leaving her completely unprepared for the harsh, carnal realities of life at Madam Chloe's. She remembered the first time she'd seen a naked man, the image of Captain Froome in all his glory was etched into her mind: the muscular buttocks, the hairy, barrel chest, the beefy arms.

She recalled how shocked and intimidated she'd felt at the sight of his sturdy cock jutting out from his powerful thighs, all hard and angry-looking, wondering how she'd ever accommodate such a mighty weapon. She marvelled at how innocent she was just a few shorts months ago. She'd learnt so much since then, she thought as she confidently stroked Jack's turgid shaft and that was mainly due to Rose. She spat on her palm now (another trick that Rose had taught her), spreading the natural lubricant along Jack's throbbing shaft, making it glisten in the soft candle light.

"Oh Jenny, yes, just keep doing that," he groaned, his breathing becoming a little ragged now, and she responded by stroking him a little harder, her hand making wet noises as it jerked his slick cock.

She sighed as she watched him lick his fingers then trace a wet ring around her tight little nipple, then gasped as he squeezed her slippery bud between his thumb and forefinger, gently plucking at it, sending little waves of pleasure straight between her warm thighs. She felt herself becoming aroused now, unable to resist stroking the clasping wetness between her legs with her free hand. She was tempted to throw a leg across his thighs and impale herself on him, wondering just how good it would feel to spread her legs wide and sink slowly down on that lovely thick cock, feel his ample girth stretching her swollen lips once more, that thick throbbing head buried deep inside her. But as Rose always reminded her, her role was to please her client not herself and as Jack's moans became more urgent and his hips rolled restlessly she knew he was nearing the very peak of his pleasure.

"Yes, yes, don't stop!" he gasped feverishly as she rubbed him hard and fast now, urged on by his hot gasps, her fingers wrapped rightly around his swollen shaft, rapidly rubbing the top inch of his cock, her bicep burning as his hands clutched at the sheets and his hips arched up off the bed.

"Yes, oh good Lord, yes!" he cried as he came suddenly and violently, his semen gushing out of his cock in thick spurts, splashing hotly on the taut muscles of his stomach. It reminded her of the fountains in the city's squares, and she watched in fascination as the pearly fluid continued to spill from the head for several long moments, oozing creamily over his still-hard shaft, feeling the satisfaction of a job well done. Jack moaned contentedly, his hand stroking her bare back as she milked the last few drops from him then rested her head back on his chest, feeling its soft rise and fall as he slowly regained his breath.

"That was wonderful, Jenny," he panted.

"It's been a while since you were here, I thought you might have found another," she said mischievously.

"No, certainly not! Are you teasing me, young Jenny?"

"Maybe," she said, circling one of his dark nipples with a sticky finger.

"Well, I've been away in Calais and Saint Malo, meeting with suppliers," he said, his finger neatly hooking her dark tresses over her ear. "I missed you, you know. I've... I've grown very fond of you."

"I missed you too," she said, realising the truth of the words as soon as they left her mouth.

"Listen, there's something I've been meaning to ask and I want you to think about it seriously."

"Whatever is it?" she said, twisting her head around and seeing his suddenly serious expression.

"I miss you so dreadfully when I'm away and I want you to be there when I come home, always. Will you... will you marry me, Jenny?"

"Marry you?" Jenny exclaimed, sitting up and twisting around to face him, examining his dark eyes to check if he was jesting. "Are you serious, Sir?"

"Yes, I'm deadly serious. I've thought about it a lot. I miss you so much when I'm abroad and I want you to be there at home when I return. I want you to be mine."

"But I hardly know you,"

"You know me as well as anyone, Jenny. You know I run the family wine importing business along with my younger brother now that my father's retired, you know I live in a small estate in the Surrey countryside. You know I'm twenty six. You know that I'm besotted with you and that I find you completely irresistible," he said, sliding a hand down over the curve of her back and squeezing one of her plump buttocks. "What more do you need to know?"

"But Jack, this is all so sudden, I need time to think..." Jenny said, her head spinning.

"Of course, of course. I mean, I had hoped... but no, you're right, you should think it over," he said, sounding a little deflated.

"I am very flattered, really I am," Jenny said, kissing his chest. "It's just that it's a big decision. I need time to think it over properly,"

"Of course, of course. I'm busy for the next few days, but I'll be back on Friday. Perhaps you'll have an answer for me then."

---

Jenny turned over again, pulling the rough blanket up to her chin, unable to settle. It was quiet in the house now, the last carriage having left over an hour ago, but although she felt tired, Jenny just couldn't get to sleep. Her mind kept going over what Jack had said, trying to imagine what it would be like to be married to Jack: a man she hardly knew, and yet somehow felt she'd known all her life.

She supposed she did know him quite well, they had certainly spent a lot of time together, although it had mainly been in bed.

"Jenny, stop wriggling about and go to sleep," Rose said drowsily.

"Sorry, I can't sleep, I keep thinking about something Jack said earlier," Jenny replied.

"Why what did he say?"

"Well, he asked me to marry him."

"What? Marry 'im!" Rose said, turning to face her, suddenly sounding wide awake.

"Yes, and I just didn't know what to say!"

"How about 'yes, please Sir'! Most of the women here dream of being swept off to a life of comfortable respectability by a rich, good-looking young man."

"In the end, I asked him for a little time to think it over."

"Well, I do 'ope you ain't seriously thinking of turning 'im down."

"But Rose, I barely know him! I mean, I am fond of him, but I wouldn't call it love exactly. Should I not love the man I'm going to marry?"

"Listen, dearie, in my experience, love's overrated. We sell 'love' by the hour here. I'd take wealth and security over love every time. And Jack's handsome, wealthy, charming and he likes you enough to propose to you, surely that's enough to be going on with."

"Yes, but I'd be committing to spending the rest of my life with him, it's such a huge step."

"Well nothing's forever, Jenny."

"And what about Madam Chloe, will she just let me go?"

"She can't hold you prisoner, can she? Jack's a wealthy man, they'll come to some arrangement, you'll see."

"Yes, but I like it here. I'm very fond of you and Daisy and the rest of the girls. I couldn't just leave you."

Rose reached over and clutched Jenny's chin, twisting her head so that she was forced to meet Rose's piercing eyes, glinting pale blue in the semi-darkness.

"Listen to me, I've loved having you here and I will miss you dearly, but opportunities like this don't come along every day. You have to grasp it, Jenny."

"But..."

"No, listen to me for a minute. The truth is you're better than this, Jenny Wright. You don't want to become a thirty year old whore, starting to lose her looks and wondering what might have been if only you 'adn't turned down that charming young gent. You deserve more. I know what I am and I'm content with being a whore. I'm good at it, and perhaps it is the only thing I am good at."

"No, Rose, you're..."

"Wait, let me 'ave my say, will yer?" Rose said, placing a finger over Daisy's lips. "But you, you're better than this, you're educated, you can read and write and speak French, and you're from a good family. Me and Daisy knew that from when we first met you in that pub. And you can't put your brother off forever. And when he finally insists on coming down to visit, you can't be working 'ere. No, when he comes down, you'll be inviting him to your wedding, and he's going to be quietly impressed with how wealthy and charming your new husband is."

"Oh Rose, you may not have my education, but you've more wisdom than anyone I know. You are right, but I just don't want to leave you."

"Don't be silly, I'll be fine," she said, softly pressing her lips against Jenny's.

"Oh Rose, you're so understanding," Jenny said, as she felt Rose shift closer, her warm body pressing against her.

"Shh," Rose said, her lips brushing against Jenny's neck as her hand slid between her thighs and gently began to massage her. "We may not have many nights left together, let's make the most of it, eh?"

"Yes," Jenny sighed, lying back as Rose used her tongue to trace the curve of her ear.

"Besides," Rose chuckled. "I reckon there's one or two more little tricks I can teach you that'll really come in 'andy on your wedding night.