The Confessions of Jenny Wright Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a small fireplace to the right of the bed, and Daisy's body was lit with the soft, amber light from the dying fire. She was sprawled untidily across her bed on top of the blankets. She was face down, a lace-trimmed, cream-coloured nightdress tangled and twisted around her body.

Jenny sat on the edge of the bed and gently squeezed her shoulder.

"Daisy," she whispered.

"Who's there?" the girl replied, rolling over and letting out a soft yelp as her buttocks came into contact with the mattress. Jenny could see her pupils were wide and dark as she slowly focussed on her face, smiling when she recognised her.

"It's me, Jenny. I hear Samuel gave you a bit of a spanking earlier. How are you feeling?"

"Oh, I'm a bit sore, but it's not too bad," Daisy said, smiling bravely.

"I brought you this," Jenny said, showing her the little tub of cold cream. "Maybe it will cool your skin a little."

"Oh, thanks, that's very kind," Daisy said, taking it from her.

Jenny watched as the girl eased the cotton up over her thighs, exposing her bare, sore-looking bottom. She dipped her fingers into the cream and twisted around rather awkwardly, trying to blindly apply it to her buttocks. Jenny watched her struggle for a few seconds, wondering whether to go back to her room or offer to help.

"Um, would you like me to help?" she asked.

"Thanks Jenny, you're a dear," Daisy said, handing the jar back then lying face down on the bed, her head resting on the pillow.

Jenny took a spare pillow and placed it beneath Daisy's hips, so that her backside was raised from the mattress then dipped her fingers into the tub, scooping some of the cool, silky cream onto her fingertips, and spreading it over her palms. Daisy's buttocks were plump and sore-looking, her milky skin a flushed pink colour becoming deep and burgundy coloured at the centre of each buttock where Samuel's cruel hands had spanked her. She started applying the cream to the fiery red areas, moving her hands in slow circles and feeling a little flicker of arousal as she moved her fingers over the smooth skin.

Daisy wriggled uncomfortably and let out a pained gasp, as she slowly traced circles on the feverish skin.

"Sorry," she whispered.

"No, it's fine, it feels lovely," Daisy replied.

Jenny was beginning to see what that old pervert Sam Coates saw in Daisy. She did have a lovely derriere, the tight little purse of her sex peeping out from between perfectly rounded, peachy cheeks.

"So. there's been something I've been meaning to ask you..."

"Yes?"

"You and Rose, you both lie with men? But you'll also go to bed with women?"

"Well, beggars can't be choosers, darlin'," Daisy said with a chuckle. "When we were livin' on the streets, we couldn't be turnin' customers away. They were mostly men, of course, but there were a few women too. In fact, when we first met Madam we thought she was looking to do a little business."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, it wasn't uncommon."

"But don't you prefer lying with men?" she asked, as she kneaded Daisy's supple bottom cheeks.

"To be honest, it don't really matter to me. I mean, all cats are grey in the dark, do you know what I mean?"

"All cats are grey in the dark?"

"Yer, I mean to say, in the darkness, it don't matter. A finger is a finger, a tongue is a tongue," Daisy said, as she reached behind her, smoothly sliding a hand under her Jenny's nightdress.

"Oh! I see," she replied, feeling the girl casually stroking her thighs. Whilst they'd been talking, she continued to massage the girl's swollen rose-pink buttocks, feeling the soft, pliant puppy fat of her buttocks contrasting with the firmness of the muscle beneath. The cold, waxy cream became warm and fluid on contact with Daisy's hot skin, and now her pert buttocks shone warmly in the soft, coppery glow of the embers in the fireplace.

Jenny was curious, unable to resist spreading the softly yielding flesh of the girl's buttocks, exposing the livid pink crease of her sex. Despite all of Rose's 'lessons', she'd never seen a woman from this angle before. Daisy's quim was similar to Rose's yet different, her rose pink labia more prominent and smoothly hairless, just a few strands of golden hair along her cleft and Jenny see feel every fold and crease.

She couldn't resist letting her hand slide between the girl's oily cheeks, running a finger along her cleft, gently stroking her swollen lips.

"Mmm, that feels nice," Daisy moaning, wriggling contentedly, her legs parting a little further as Jenny explored the intimate area between her thighs.

"I'm not sure I should be doing this," Jenny said, and yet she felt unable to resist exploring the warm flesh.

"Come on, please, that bastard Samuel left me feeling as hot and bothered as an alley cat in heat," Daisy whimpered. "Just a little stroke. Please, Jenny."

Jenny dipped her finger into the cream and used it to circle Daisy's tightly puckered bumhole.

"Rose tells me some men like to use this hole instead," she said, pressing her creamy fingertip against the tightly clenched entrance.

"That's true, oh!" Daisy gasped as Jenny pressed a little harder. "No chance of getting pregnant, see?"

"But isn't it too tight to take a man?" Jenny asked, drawing a sharp groan from Daisy as she gently eased a slippery finger inside the tight ring of muscle.

"Well it's surprising what can be achieved with a little patience and lubrication," Daisy chuckled, her voice sounding hoarse and breathless as Jenny pushed her finger a little deeper then smoothly back out.

"But you prefer it down here?" Jenny asked, running her fingertip along her perineum, then gently stroking the soft folds of her cunny.

"I prefer what the customer prefers," Daisy said, as Jenny used the pads of her fingers to massage her cunny lips in slow circles. Jenny leant closer, sensing the faint but distinct fragrance of rose petals as the cream was warmed by Daisy's hot skin. She slowly spread the girl's moist, pink labia and ran an oily finger along the wet groove of her quim as Daisy shivered and sighed longingly. Jenny continued to caress the wet folds of Daisy's cunny, her fingers now slick with a mixture of cream and the girl's musky juices.

"Mmm, so nice," Daisy murmured as Jenny stroked her fingertip back and forth, then explored the clasping entrance of her vagina.

She pressed a finger against her entrance, sensing Daisy holding her breath then releasing it in a long, satisfied sigh as it slipped smoothly inside her. She felt the warm, rippling walls of Daisy's snug quim squeezing her finger as she eased it deeper, then slowly drew it back, seeing how it glistened wetly in the weak glow of the dying fire. Daisy was soon moaning happily as Jenny began to finger her with long, leisurely strokes, the girl's hips gently rising and falling as if riding invisible waves of pleasure.

As she frigged her with first one, then two, of her long, slender fingers she dipped her other hand into the cold cream, then slipped it around and underneath, spreading the cream around her puffy folds, seeking the 'little man in a boat' that Rose had taught her about. She'd been taught well, and Daisy moaned loudly as Jenny nimbly spread her wet folds, her fingertip circling the hard little nub, feeling it throb and swell.

"Yes, yes, don't stop," Daisy cried, her voice both pleading and demanding as Jenny expertly finger-fucked with one hand, whilst using her softly tactile fingertips to gently tease and stimulate Daisy's pulsing clit.

As Daisy's breathing became ragged, and she buried her face in the pillow to muffle her loud sobs of pleasure, Jenny gradually moved her fingers faster, driving them deep between into her clasping quim. As Daisy implored her not to stop, she gradually increased her rhythm, enjoying the sound of the girl's hoarse gasps. Before long, she was driving her fingers inside the girl, hard and fast, right up to the knuckle, her palm slapping against her pussy as Daisy's sobs of pleasure grew louder and more desperate, begging Jenny to finish what she'd started.

Jenny could sense she was close now, feeling her muscles tense, her hot body trembling, her hands clawing blindly at the sheets, and then suddenly she was there.

"Oh, please, oh!" she cried loudly and Jenny felt her quim contracting, squeezing her fingers painfully as the girl's body shivered and jerked, pivoting around her wet fingers. Jenny finally withdrew her fingers, licking them clean as Daisy rolled over and flashed her a sleepy yet contented smile.

"Well, you're a dark 'orse, quite the little box of tricks," she said, with a grin. "Did Rose teach you that?"

"I should get back to my room and get some sleep," Jenny said, suddenly feeling self-conscious as Daisy reached out and gently squeezed her knee, bare beneath the hem of her nightdress that had ridden up over her thighs.

"No, stay. Please," Daisy said, reaching out and wrapping her fingers around one of Jenny's slender wrists.

She allowed Daisy to pull her closer and closer, drawing her into a long, leisurely yet intensely passionate kiss.

"You should sleep here tonight," she added, sliding a hand up between her thighs and finding her moist and ready. "Although I can't guarantee, you'll get much sleep."

---

"Your money or your life!" the highwayman exclaimed, waving the flintlock dramatically.

"Oh Sir! Please! You have me at such a disadvantage!" Lucy replied, looking out at her audience and placing the back of her hand to her forehead, wobbling unsteadily as if she were about to faint.

Once a year, around Valentine's Day, Madam liked to put on some entertainment for her more loyal customers. This year it consisted of a series of 'erotic tableaus': "What the Butler Saw", "The Pirate and His Virgin Slave", "The Mistress and The Gamekeeper". Jenny was currently watching the first: "Stand and Deliver!"

Two of their regular clients were from the Royal Engineers in Woolwich and in return for a few 'favours' from Angel and Beth they'd built a rudimentary stage at one end of the drawing room: a simple platform constructed of thick wooden planks, raising the performers about a foot above their audience. The girls of the house had spent weeks painting the backdrops. It turned out that Angel was very good at art, and she'd painted the surprisingly realistic rendition of a life-sized coach and horses in a wooded glade which formed the backdrop behind Lucy and her acting partner.

The 'highwayman' was being played by one of the girls, her slender figure disguised by a long dark cloak, the bottom half of her face covered by a red handkerchief. Jenny was fairly confident that it was Cath, her long tawny hair tucked neatly beneath a black tricorn hat, just her hazel eyes peeping out from beneath the low brim.

Lucy played her victim, and was wearing a fine looking emerald green dress which glowed in the gas light of the brightly lit stage. Like most of her dresses, it was cut low, and she wore a dazzling diamond necklace which drew everyone's attention to her impressive cleavage. Her bronze, corkscrew tresses spilled over her bare, alabaster shoulders.

"Lucy used to be an actress," Rose whispered. They were standing at the back in the semi-darkness, behind several rows of chairs, all of them occupied by Madam's most loyal and generous clients.

"Really?" Jenny whispered back, placing a hand over her mouth.

"Oh yes, I hear she used to tread the boards on Drury Lane, before she fell on 'ard times. She's an old friend of Madam's so she ended up 'ere."

Jenny wanted to hear more but their attention was drawn back to the stage.

"Now then Madam, perhaps you'll allow me a closer look at that fine-looking necklace," Cath said, her voice muffled, and pitched low and gruff.

Lucy frowned, but quickly unfastened over her silver necklace.

"Very nice," Cath said, waving the realistic-looking flintlock as Lucy nervously handed her necklace over. "Those are fine looking rings too. They must carry quite a weight; allow me to relieve you of your burden, Madam."

As Lucy twisted her rings from her chubby fingers, Cath briefly glanced at the silver necklace before dropping it into a capacious inside pocket.

"I look forward to the day when the peelers catch up with you," Lucy muttered darkly as the 'highwayman' relieved of her rings, then her bracelets and finally her pearl eardrops. Lucy chuckled as she examined the eardrops, holding them up to the light.

"Well now that I've handed over my jewellery, I trust you'll keep your word and leave me be," Lucy said.

"Not so fast, Lady. That's a fine-looking dress, I wager that cost a pretty penny, eh?" "Please Sir, have some mercy!" Lucy protested, her mouth open with pretend shock. "At least let me keep my dignity."

"Oh, you may keep your dignity Madam, I just require your dress," Cath said with a mischievous grin.

"Please Sir, it's not decent! I'm just a poor, innocent young woman," Lucy said, theatrically dabbing at her eyes with a large white handkerchief that she drew from her sleeve with a dramatic flourish.

"Poor innocent, young woman? Pull the other one Lucy! You ain't hardly none of those," an older man in the front row exclaimed, much to the amusement of his friends, who laughed loudly, one of them slapping his thighs.

Lucy flashed him an angry glance, narrowing her eyes as she slowly repeated the line: "I'm just a poor, innocent young woman."

"I doubt that you're quite as poor as some of us Madam," Cath said drily, waggling her flintlock. "Besides, I'm sure you have many more fine dresses."

"You are surely the worst kind of scoundrel to take advantage of a helpless young lady," Lucy complained as she reluctantly began to unfasten the little pearl buttons at the front of her emerald green dress.

Jenny watched the men in the front row lean forward in anticipation as she slowly, teasingly, unbuttoned the front of her dress, her ample breasts bulging against the tight 'V' of the emerald fabric, like ripe fruit threatening to spill from a split sack, as she slowly unfastened the buttons one at a time.

"Have a heart, Sir. Surely you won't force me to disrobe?" she said, teasing her audience, toying with a button that strained under the pressure of her impressive cleavage.

"Oh I really must insist, Madam," Cath replied, gesturing impatiently with her flintlock.

"You really are heartless, the worst kind of scoundrel," Lucy complained as her fingers unfastened the last few buttons, and her satin dress slithered from her bare shoulders. Underneath she wore a tight-laced sliver-coloured corset, which cinched her waist above the swell of her broad hips, emphasising her full figure. Her breasts spilled over the top, large and perfectly rounded, looking surprisingly firm and plump for a lady of her age and they drew soft murmurs of appreciation from the mainly male audience. Lucy chastely wrapped an arm across her chest, barely covering her large burgundy aurolae, and tightly puckered nipples.

"Those are fine looking petticoats too," Cath said.

"You'll surely not rob me of my underwear?" Lucy said, feigning shock.

"I surely will, Madam," Cath said, blithely.

Lucy cursed softly under her breath as she bent at the waist, her full breasts swaying heavily between her arms as she wriggled the layers of loose cotton down over her shapely legs exposing her pale green silk stockings.

"There," Lucy said, defiantly tossing her head back, her bronze tresses brushing the pale skin of her shoulders. "You have me near naked, you vile creature. I have nothing else to give."

"Well, well, my lady, it seems the real treasures were hidden beneath your clothes," Cath drawled, as she coolly ran her eyes over Lucy's full, rounded breasts. "I think perhaps there's something else I want."

"What else would you have of me?

"Well I can think of one more thing you can give me before I release you," Lucy said, turning her head and winking at the audience as she tugged at her breeches. "Now on your knees, Madam."

"No, not that! Please, I'm a Lady," Lucy gasped, her hand flying to cover her open mouth.

"On your knees, I say," Cath growled, threatening her with the flintlock once more.

As Lucy reluctantly sank to her knees, Cath leant forward, using her large dark coat to hide her hands as she pretended to unfasten her breeches. The men in the audience laughed loudly as she mimed needing both hands to withdraw a comically big cock.

"I've never seen something of such a size outside of a stable!" Lucy said, her mouth and eyes open wide as she cast a shocked look towards the audience.

"Come closer, Madam, perhaps you'd like a better look," Cath said, beckoning Lucy forward.

"Oh please Sir, put it away!"

"Or perhaps you'd like a little taste, eh?" Cath said, casting a mischievous grin at the audience.

"Surely it'll never fit in my mouth!"

"Oh I'm sure we can find a way for you to accommodate me, Madam," Lucy chuckled, winking at the men in the front row as she held the flintlock to Lucy's head. "One way or another."

Lucy grudgingly leant forward, her face and hands obscured by the cloak as she pretended to take the 'highwayman' in her mouth.

Jenny watched the back of Lucy's head as it moved back and forth, her bronze tresses brushing her shoulders. The men in the front row were obviously enjoying their show, some of them shifting uncomfortably in their seats and crossing their legs as they watched. She became aware of someone moving behind her, an arm sliding around her slim waist and knew who it was even before he spoke.

"Evening ladies, enjoying the performance?" Jack whispered, his warm breath tickling her bare neck.

"Yes, Lucy and Cath are very good aren't they?" Jenny replied, unable to deny the sudden feeling of excitement at the rumble of his deep voice. She sighed as his arm tightened around her waist, drawing her back against his solid chest.

"They certainly seem to enjoy performing," he agreed, as they watched Cath throw her head back and moan contentedly as Lucy pleasured her enthusiastically.

"Well," Cath said, cupping a hand over her mouth and turning to the audience as Lucy's head bobbed more quickly. "I think perhaps this 'lady' isn't quite as innocent as she claims."

Her quip drew another huge wave of laughter from the audience and before long, Cath was clutching the back of Lucy's head and arching her back, her hips jerking rhythmically as the performance reached its grand finale. Lucy sat back on her heels, a look of defeated resignation on her face as Cath pretended to jerk her cock with short, violent strokes as her breath came in short, ragged gasps. As she 'climaxed', Lucy squeezed her eyes shut, her expression turning to shock then disgust as Cath pretended to ejaculate over her fine features.

"Stand and deliver, indeed," Jack whispered in her ear, and Jenny put her hand over her mouth as she giggled, suddenly seeing the lewd double meaning of the phrase as she watched Cath standing over the prone Lucy, pretending to milk the last few drops of semen from her prick onto her face.

"Right in the eye!" Lucy said, casting a shocked look to the front row and drawing another laugh as she pretended to wipe copious amounts of fluid from her face.

"Would you like to go upstairs Jack?" she asked, clapping her hands together along with the rest of the audience as Lucy got to her feet, and the two women bowed, acknowledging the loud applause.

"Indeed, perhaps we can play our own little game of highwayman and lady, hmm?" he said, sliding a hand down over her waist and squeezing one of her pert buttocks through her skirts.

---

Their love-making was passionate and ardent. Perhaps inspired by the performance, he was tearing at her clothes as soon as they got to her room, impatiently pulling at her underclothes as if they were an annoying barrier to their pleasure.