The Conquest Club Files 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,109 Followers

Down, boy. These types of rare moments need to be savored.

I crawl up onto the bed in between them, Kimmy on my left and Mila on my right. They tense at feeling the bed shift as I settle right about at their hips. Then I slowly drag the tops of my nails up their bodies from their knees up to between their pert little breasts. They both shiver and I watch as their nipples harden in response. Such lovely little nubs. Kimmy's are a nice rosy tint while Mila's are a bit paler by comparison. I reach up and feel up their tits on the outside, so that'd be Kimmy's right tit and Mila's left.

Kimmy moans seductively as I grope her and Mila hums. I give both of their nipples a flick and a pinch before dragging my hands down their bodies to cup their lovely little pussies. Then I slide a finger into them both, working them slowly. I mentally note that Kimmy is already sopping wet, probably from fucking Tycen earlier. Mila, of course, is still wet from me. I crook my index fingers inside of them, dragging it down their front walls. I catch Kimmy's g-spot easily as she squeals but I have to look for Mila's and have fun while doing it. When I find it, I attack it with glee, taking great joy in watching her writhe and squirm on the bed.

As much fun as I'm having with them, my cock is demanding satisfaction. Raging hard-on doesn't even begin to cover it. I try to decide who to do first and then decide on the double dip. I move off of the bed, climbing over Kimmy, to flip her up and over on top of Mila. This catches Mila by surprise but Kimmy moans with pleasure as their bodies are pressed together. To make sure they stay like that, I grab a couple of D Rings and hook them together at their wrist cuffs and each of their ankles. Then I take the spreader bars off of their ankle cuffs.

Kimmy gets into it by immediately attacking Mila's mouth with her own. Mila is taken by surprise, and is a bit hesitant at first, but soon warms up to the idea and starts kissing Kimmy back. I then crawl up behind their outstretched legs and plow into my girlfriend first. Kimmy squeaks and moans into Mila's mouth as I fuck her first. I drive in and out of her a few times before pulling out and doing the same to Mila.

I alternate fucking them both until I can't hold out anymore and I blow my load into Kimmy. I was inside of her at the time I lost control. Kimmy throws her head back and gasps as my cum fills her up. She squeezes me with her pussy as I throb deep inside of her. God it feels good. I know she hadn't got off yet, but I know that she knows that I'll rectify that later. "Let me up," she breathes once I'm done. "I want to change positions and watch while you fuck her."

Always give the lady what she wants, folks.

I get them both out of their cuffs and Kimmy takes a moment to dry herself off before laying back onto the bed. While she's cleaning and getting situated, I got Mila standing up against my body; one hand wrapped around her throat with my other hand fingering her pussy. She's moaning and pressing back against me, wiggling her butt up against my cock as it stirs back to life. I turn her head and forcibly kiss her while we wait for Kimmy.

.

When Kimmy is ready, she beckons us forward. I keep Mila's blindfold on her and help her up onto the bed on all fours with her head right in front of Kimmy's pussy. One push of her head into my girlfriend's sex is all that Mila needs to get busy licking her out. I crawl up behind Mila and grind against her while watching her eat Kimmy out. Damn that's a hot sight, especially with Kimmy watching me right back while playing with her own breasts and nipples.

I'm hard in no time at all and I slowly push into Mila. Mila lets out a deep moan as I bottom out against her cervix. I then reach under her to play with her nipples as I very slowly fuck her. During all this, I maintain direct eye contact with Kimmy in a dominant fashion while I mouth the words "Spread yourself for her." Kimmy complies, one hand going between her legs to spread her pussy lips open wide for Mila to lap at her clit.

"OOooooooh," Kimmy gasped and moaned as Mila's tongue swirled around her clit so much that it made her head spin. Mila is now moaning and whimpering, her pussy fluttering intermittently around my cock. I can tell that they're both getting close.

I lean down so that my mouth is close to Mila's left ear. I'm looking at Kimmy in a domineering fashion. "Cum for me," I tell them both.

Kimmy beat Mila to it by mere seconds. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she bucked on the bed and kept her back arched as she came hard. Mila was right behind her just because it took me those few seconds to raise back up, grab her hips, and pound her hard and deep. Her pussy quivered around my cock. Damn it felt good. Since I'd already gotten off not that long ago, and it was my second time, it took me a good minute of fucking Mila while she got off to obtain that sweet climax. I blew my third load of the evening deep inside of her, letting out a deep sigh of relief in the process.

*

"I want you to blow my mind," Mila told me one day after dance practice a couple of weeks later. She'd become a somewhat regular fixture at my dorm room as the newly liberated cheerleader took to fucking me, Tycen, Kimmy, and Alicia... sometimes all at once but many times it was one at a time.

Her ex? He got arrested for assault and expelled from college. He wasn't coming back anytime soon.

Anyway, so Mila was telling me what she wanted to do next. "I want to be fucked so silly that I am literally mind numb and dumb afterwards," she elaborated when I arched an inquisitive eyebrow at her. "I've seen these videos online where these guys have girls in this dungeon of theirs and they just use whipping, machines, torture, and endless pounding to make the girls so out of it that they don't even know who they are, where they are, or what they were even doing there in the first place."

"No shit... what's the web address?" I ask her with a grin on my face.

She gives me a coy smile as she cocks her hip and crosses her arms. "Think you can do that for me?"

"Challenge Accepted."

When we have a three-day weekend coming up, I put my plan into action. For starters, I set up one of the spare rooms of the dorm room as my little dungeon complete with appropriate mood lighting and a lap top and web cam mounted on a dresser so that Tycen and the girls can watch from the other room. I went to my favorite adult store in the big city down the interstate and made some more purchases. I set them up as to how I need them and I'm ready to go.

After that Saturday's game on the bus ride home, I text Mila to notify me when she's the last one in the women's locker room. She texts back that she will and gives me the little kiss emoji. I shower quickly in the men's locker room and wait patiently after I dress. When it gets really late, I finally get the text from her that the last of the cheerleaders left. I check to make sure that no one is around, pop the trunk on my car that's nearby, and then I head into women's locker room from the parking lot.

The first thing I notice is that the layout is a mirror image of the men's room, so I have no problem finding her in the showers. Ironically, or in a homage to our first night we had sex with each other, she's in the very last shower stall on the left. I grab her by the hair, whip her around into the nearest wall, and clamp my hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming too loud. She makes a little surprised squeak as it's happening faster than she can comprehend.

That, and I've become that damn good in moving quietly.

Before she can say or do anything, I have the ball gag out of my pocket, into her mouth, and latched behind her head. Then I take a black hood out of my back pocket, whip it over her head, and cinch it shut around her neck. Now she's starting to squeal and protest but it's so muffled now that I barely hear it. Next, I kick her legs wide open and handcuff her police style. Then I drive her down to her knees and cuff her ankles together and then attach the wrist cuffs to the ankle cuffs with a third pair.

I have her gagged, blinded, and hogtied within thirty seconds.

Throwing her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes, I take five seconds to turn the water off, grab her bag on the way out the door, and then toss her into my trunk, closing it down on top of her. Then I'm in my car driving off to my dorm room all within a minute of nabbing her.

I'm going to have to have a word with Campus Police about how fucking easy this is.

Aha, the Campus Police, I hear you say. They will surely catch you in this act for there must be security cameras and patrols all over the place. Eh, yeah, that is true. However, I took it upon myself to notify them ahead of time about this little adventure that Mila wanted. I even went so far as the have Mila go down and tell them as well just so that there was no confusion. They frowned at us both but ultimately relented as this was going to be an act between two consenting adults and there wasn't going to be a lot of people around to witness it since a lot of students typically head home on long weekends like this. They just told us not to make a habit of it. You see, I am a HUGE stickler for safety and in doing things like this so that they're never taken out of context. So, whenever I do something public like this, I make sure that the proper authorities know of it before hand so that no one gets hurt or arrested... namely me.

I park right outside the entrance to my dorm where Tycen and the girls are waiting in relay to get me and Mila through the doors. Yeah, I got them in on this since they were going to be watching anyway. We don't need prying eyes trying to stop us and us having to untie Mila long enough for her to explain... while she's naked. That'd be embarrassing for everyone. I'm through the doors and into my little dungeon room in no time at all. I notice that there are some of the girls from the club there and I give Tycen a questioning look. He smiles and shrugs at me as he ushers everyone into his room. It's him, Alicia, Kimmy, and three others from the club. Fucker is gonna have a god damn orgy in there while watching me take care of Mila.

It's times like these where I wonder if I can get my own PornHub channel.

I close the door to the room behind me as I go in and toss Mila naked ass unceremoniously onto the bed. Now for this project I would've liked to have had a flat table where I could use those U Bolts to secure her down, but that would've been too much for a dorm room and I can't exactly modify the beds here. Instead I use bed straps. Bed Straps are those nylon straps that go around mattresses that you can then clamp other nylon cuffs to in order to secure someone down. I have three of them on the bed. I put a nylon collar around Mila's neck and clip it into the strap at head level. Then I uncuff her hands, put her wrists into nylon cuffs, and clip them into the strap that I put at hip level so that her hands are down to her sides. Finally, I get the handcuffs off of her ankles, replace with nylon cuffs, and secure her ankles down just slightly more than shoulder width apart down at the foot of the bed.

With Mila now properly secured, I take my clothes off and put my ski mask on. Then I take her hood off of her so that she can look around. She sees me at once and my semi-erect cock swinging in the proverbial breeze. I take great pleasure in her panicked look, enjoying the sight of her bare heaving chest. She tests her bonds and sees that she can barely move, then she gives me a questioning look as she wonders what I am up to.

I walk over to an end table that I had moved to the foot of the bed. She follows my movement and cocks her head (as much as she can, anyway, given how far she can raise it up from the bed) quizzically. I take the sheet off with a flourish to show her the dildo attached to a pole which is attached to a motor. Hey, she said she wanted a fucking machine and now she has one.

As much as I'd love to take credit for this piece of work, I can't. I didn't have to buy it and it was something that I was looking into making for some time now. However, I was at a loss to find one and it wound up being dad to the rescue when he caught wind that Kimmy and I were in the market for it to try out on her. This just goes to show you that A: I got my kink from my parents and B: just how fucking kinky mom and dad are when I'm not around.

No, I'm not going to tell you about their exploits nor am I ever going to watch them go at it so get your head out of the sewer now you lecherous perverted freak you.

Anyway, now back to my perversion. We must keep on track here.

Mila's eyes widen as I take lube out and generously rub it all over the protruding dildo. Then I rub it all over and up into her pussy just to make sure she's not hurt when I penetrate her with this thing. She's already wet from anticipation but like I preach; safety first. Mila moans and even whimpers when I stop playing with her. I go back to the machine and extend out the rod until it's just barely pushing in past her labia. Taking the rotary wheel in my hand, I manually turn it until it pushes all the way into her and starts to come out again. Making tiny adjustments here and there, I get it to where it'll just barely hit her cervix without being too painful. I then flip a switch and dial the power up just one notch to its lowest setting.

The motor hums and whirrs as it comes to life, pulling the dildo out almost all the way before pushing it back into here to where it started. Mila gasps behind her gag and groans as she's slowly fucked by this thing. But we are just getting started. After a couple of minutes, I'm satisfied that she's taking the mechanical fucking well so I dial the machine up a couple of notches. I take great care in ensuring that she's lubricated and not going dry and see to her needs if she has any. So far, so good, as she doesn't use a safe word and is cruising right along. Already she's letting out little muffled moans of pleasure as she stares off into the ceiling. Occasionally I suckle on one of her tits, or play with her clit, much to her pleasure.

Of course, I'm now fucking rock hard from doing all this. I scrawl out a note on an index card and hold it up to the webcam that says; 'Can I get a blow job in here?'. A minute later, one of the girls that I know as Ginger from the club slides silently into the room. Ginger has some nice curves, a full bust with pale nipples, and long red hair that goes down past her ass. She gives me a shy, sweet smile as she drops to all fours and crawls across the carpet to me. I motion for her to kneel next to the bed while I grab a hitachi wand to use on Mila.

When I'm back at the bed, Ginger wraps her lips around my cock and proceeds to suck me slow and hard. Damn I love getting blow jobs from her. I'm pretty sure she's the one giving Kimmy tips as Kimmy's method of blowing is becoming quite similar. I let out a low groan as Ginger's mouth works its magic while I turn the hitachi and put it right up against Mila's clit.

Mila screams behind her gag and thrashes on the bed from the sudden vibrating hits her. I give her some pressure from the bulb of the hitachi before letting up. Silently, I count to ten in my head and then press it back up against her clit and repeat the process. Mila's already erect nipples become hard little pebbles. I watch as her chest becomes flushed and see that she's starting some very heavy breathing. The gag that I have in her mouth is the whiffle ball type so there's plenty of ventilation for her to breathe through. She's close, so I thumb the hitachi higher, dial up the fucking machine a couple more notches, and let Mila have it. Damn, it's hot listening to her squeal behind that gag as she flops and thrashes helplessly on the bed, unable to move far.

Before Mila gets off, I get off. I take time to use my free hand to hold Ginger's head in place as I shove my cock all the way down her throat that I can get while I cum. My load blows deep down her gullet and she expertly sucks me off like a porn star, catching and swallowing every drop. Once I'm done, I let her pull away. She stands up, smiles at me, and gives me a kiss. I kiss her back and grope her fuzzy red pussy with an affectionate squeeze. "Thanks," I whisper to her in a slightly hoarse voice. Yeah, her blow jobs are always that good.

"Anytime," she whispers back, groping and squeezing my cock in return. "Save some of this for the rest of us later, 'Kay?"

"Deal," I tell her, letting her leave.

Mila, in the meantime, is so wrapped up in her own ordeal that I don't even think it registered with her that Ginger was ever in the room. Her intermittent whines have turned into a long, high pitched squeal as she's fighting the coming orgasm. It then slams through her so hard that you'd swear that she got body slammed by a ghost or something. Her legs quiver and shake while her whole body jerks and vibrates. I keep the hitachi planted firmly on her clit as she gets off for a good two minutes.

When she finally goes limp, I go into action. I ratchet down the fucking machine but still keep it going inside of her. I squirt more lube onto it each time it comes out of her to make sure that Mila is still wet enough while it steadily fucks her. Mila is slightly delirious as her chest is heaving up and down from the intense orgasm.

I stand up on the bed long enough to loop a string through the eyehook that I had put up into the ceiling. Relax, I plan on patching it later when I move out at the end of the school year. I tie the loose end to the hitachi and let it dangle... right up against her pussy. Mila whimpers and bucks against it and it swings away, just to come right back up against her. She jumps again and the cycle continues. While she's busy with that, that leaves me free to get my next toy on the list. I grab some nipple clamps out of my bag and attach them to Mila's breasts. Then I connect them with a chain and loop it through an eyehook on her collar so that any time she moves her head she's pulling on her own tits.

After a while, I can tell that she's building up to orgasm number two. I'm also hard again so I lift up my blow job request card and then start ramping up both the machine and the hitachi. Kimmy scampers in and plasters herself to the side of my body. "I want a turn on this thing next," she whispers urgently into my ear.

"Later, dear," I promise her before kissing her passionately throrugh my mask and squeezing her ass. She shivers excitedly and lets out a squee of delight before taking the same position that Ginger did before. Kimmy takes my cock down her mouth, sucking me with gusto, as I continue to work on Mila, forcing her body into a quick, second orgasm.

Mila lets out a long, low, guttural moan after she comes through her second earth shattering climax. Her body flops and jerks just as before. This time I lube the pistoning dildo at speed and keep the hitachi right where it's at for her third round. Since I have a little bit of time before I have to go back to monitoring her, I take Kimmy, throw her to the floor, and fuck her brains out to a quick climax for us both. Kimmy moans with pleasure, wrapping her legs around me and squeezing, as we reach orgasm together. She gives me a long, passionate kiss before heading back to Tycen's room.

From what Tycen told me later, he rotated through each of the girls at least twice. He got off five or more times; twice with Alicia, twice with Kimmy, and a few times with Ginger and the others.

For Mila's round three, I upped the stakes a bit. I stopped the hitachi and the dildo long enough to spread her legs open wide. I then lubed up her ass and a butt plug and shoved it up inside of her while she was out of it. Then I put her legs back into their original place and got the machines started up again. Now she was being pussy fucked by the machine, the hitachi against her clit, while her ass was plugged up.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,109 Followers