The Conquest Club Files 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab another hitachi but this one I plug in up towards the head of the bed. I turn it on and put it up over her head to let her get a good look at it. Her eyes widen and she shakes her head, silently begging me for mercy. Until she uses a safe word, I have none. I give her a wicked smile as I slowly place it over the clamp on her right nipple. She screams bloody murder as she jerks on the bed, trying to get it away from her sensitive tit. I keep up the pressure, alternating nipples in the process. I watch with glee as her eyes roll back into her head as she cums a third time.

Mila goes out of it and I can tell that she's had enough for one night. I strip off the ski mask, shut the hitachis down, and slowly run down the machine before detaching her from the bed straps and taking her gag out. She's moaning and drooling the entire time. I snap my fingers in front of her face a couple of times until her eyes come back into focus. "Hey there, still with me, I ask her.

"God... damn..." she moans. "That was fucking incredible... Thank you,"

"Anytime," I tell her with a smile.

I half turn when the girls all pile in, all of them totally naked now. "My turn! My turn!" Kimmy says excitedly as she hops onto the bed.

"Fine, but we gotta get Mila taken care of first." I tell her.

"We got it," the Korean-American girl from the club that I know as Misty says. Her and Ginger get under one of Mila's arms and haul her out of the room. Alicia gives me a wink and tells me that she's next on the machine before sauntering out the room, leaving only the ebony skinned girl from the club, who goes by Coco, there with an amused look on her face.

"Want some help with that?" she asks, pointing to my cock. "I think that we've wore Tycen out but the rest of us are still hot and bothered."

"Hmmmmm," I smile and hum at the prospect, "Don't mind if I do. Help me tie Kimmy down first, would ya?"

"I'm already wet, so give me the works," Kimmy said as Coco and I latch her down from head to toe before we get the gag in her. Then we get the fucking machine into position for her and turn it on. Kimmy's eyes flutter immediately as the wave of pleasure washes over her. "And give me a good show." I hear her say through the gag. It sounded a lot worse than that but I've heard her talk through gags enough to be able to easily translate.

"Show me what you got, big boy," Coco says with a smirk. I smile right back at her and take her into my arms, pulling her naked body close to mine and kissing her deeply. My hands travel down to her tight little butt where I give it a good squeeze. My cock jumps to the occasion at just the prospect of fucking her. Now, mind you, up to this point the most that I've gone with a majority of the girls at the club is just a blow job in the VIP rooms. Only a select few I've actually fucked and now I was going to add Coco to that list.

I turn Coco around and place her hands on the side of the bed to bed her over slightly. My mouth finds the back of her neck to kiss and suck on while I feel up her firm breasts in my hands. She takes one of my hands and guides it down to her pussy where I oblige her with a good fingering. "Oh God," she moans, twisting her head to kiss at the side of my head and face. "Do me..."

Standing upright long enough, I spread her pussy wide open and ease into her. She's already wet and so I plow right up into her with no problem whatsoever. I then lean back into her and slowly fuck her from behind while going back to fingering and fondling her. Coco gets into it by thrusting back against me. "Mmmmm... not as big as Tycen but still good..." she hums.

"Well not everyone can be a fucking tripod like he can," I reply, playfully slapping her ass.

In front of us, Kimmy is moaning and writhing on the bed as she watches us fuck faster and faster. "Oh God..." Coco croaks out as she leans all the way over in the bed to give me the right angle to stand and pound her hard. I place my hands on her hips and pull back every time I thrust my cock forward into her. "Oh fuck yea..." she groans as I feel her pussy clamp around me as she cums. Since I'm still a little way off on my own orgasm, I continue pounding her, prolonging her climax in the process. Finally driving into her one last time and letting out a savage roar as I cum deep inside of her.

On the bed, Kimmy gets off right after I do. Have I mentioned lately how much I love my girlfriend? Watching her cum while I'm getting off inside of Coco was just fucking awesome and made my own orgasm just that more intense.

That night I wind up rotating all the girls through the fucking machine at least once. After fucking Coco, I was pretty much done for but I did ensure that the girls had a good time. All this sex and we've only just begun with this extended weekend!

END