All Comments on 'The Consequences of Chatting'

by the_apocalypse

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incomplete story

A good idea for a story. However, you end it (there's no indications that the story will continue) where the story would naturally proceed. You seem to have talent - when you write take your readers into consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Happens a lot

My first wife caught me having fun to a Penthouse magazine once, she just sat down her purse and asked me if she could help me with that.

My second rather short term wife would have taken my head off.

The one I have now elbows me and points if she thinks I might miss something, and we have one online account in her name and we both go in and watch together sometimes.

If you ever run across Pee_H_Dee then that might be us.

Lot's of places to go with this story line, it might even be good so get to writing.

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseover 13 years agoAuthor
Unfinished

The story is incomplete at the minute I only write a bit at a time the next part will arrive shortly

girlownedgirlownedabout 13 years ago
Good start

You have so many stories, I didn't know where to begin. *laughs* This is a good start to this one. I'm excited to see where you take it. I always wonder how people would react in situations like this.

Only one thing struck me as wrong in the story, and I'm sure it's just me being cynical. *smiles* But I find it hard to believe it was an accident finding the site. I didn't believe you at all until you said you had to pay to go private, so that part helped.

I wouldn't mind if my significant other did this, except that he spent money to do it. *laughs*

Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more.

(P.S. - I haven't looked at your other stories yet, but having an editor look things over might be a good idea. Not that it's bad, could just use a little help.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous