The Contract Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked on the right side and gave a sigh of relief as she spotted the door it was halfway down the abnormally long corridor. Rosalie grasped the door handle and opened it slowly. Rosalie stuck her head in and saw nothing. She pulled her head out and glance around to make sure nothing was following her.

Rosalie looked on in alarm as a horde of weres came hurtling down the corridor to her right.

Rosalie opened the door open with great difficulty, as it was stiff she squeezed herself into it and tugged it closed behind herself.

It was pitch black inside the room. Rosalie couldn't see her hand in front of her face the door behind her started to open again, so Rosalie pulled her rope out and wrapped it around the handle as tightly as she could.

There was shouts and yells form the other side. Rosalie pulled her torch out and gasped the room was filled with a very angry alpha and his betas. She sighed and shifted her body to a fighting stance.

The alpha grinned at her and spoke his voice was like melting chocolate. It was velvety and smooth. "You do know you are forfeiting your life by repeatedly thieving"

Rosalie grinned at him "if I don't I'll have no life, she'll kill me for not doing my part of the bargain"

"What's it going to be?" Alpha Dravid sighed, she was a gorgeous were. She was 5ft nothing with these murky steel-blue eyes that screamed I'm going to have fun now. Although he was gay, he still appreciated the female form.

"Attack!" Alpha Dravid looked at her, visible pity in his eyes. He did not think Rosalie would be able to hold her own against fived of his top Beta' and guardians.

"What no snakes" She laughed, referring to the Alphas mixed were pack. All Alpha's Dravid's Betas and guardians attacked her at once. All the Irish pack members attacked her as one, doing their best to bring her down together.

Rosalie fought them off: it was a battle of strength. She was clawed and bitten, parts of her body was pulled at, and still she fought back. Two of the betas came at her shifting as they ran they shifted to their hybrid forms; they were huge cobras.

Rosalie twisted and turned grimacing when her hair was pulled she was beaten into submission after the guardians grabbed her legs. Immobilised after flailing, doing her best to get out she surrendered.

The Alpha looked at her in pity. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, such waste of power." he looked at his second in command Gregory. "Interrogations and call a meeting of the alphas"

"Yes, Alpha" Gregory saluted the alpha as he left the room dragging a bound Rosalie behind him. Rosalie tried shouting but it was muffled by the gag.

Rosalie was thrown into a filthy room. The room was full of excrement and blood. The smell caused her to gag as she took in the smell. It was vile and unfit for were noses which were extremely sensitive. Rosalie gagged again and looked up at the ceiling, the only place she could look at as she was still bound.

Rosalie started to giggle as she took in the smell. She sighed, it was horrible, this situation got her where she needed to be, but, she hated being tied up. Rosalie flexed her muscles and started to slowly move her wrist around. It was a long and tedious job, slowly moving her wrist out of place bit by bit to wiggle them out of the chains and cuffs that they were in.

She finally managed to get them out. She rolled herself onto her back and sighed as she starts wiggling again.

***

A few hours later, Dravid sighed as the final preparations for the arrival of the Alphas were put in place they would be arriving tomorrow: Wednesday, at the latest. He grinned his men were the toughest of the tough and he knew it as did they.

"Sir!" Gregory opened the door and went in to the room.

"What's up with you now Greg!" he grinned as he used his childhood name for Gregory they went back years as they'd grown up together.

Gregory had followed him from Afghanistan to Ireland. The two men had grown up thinking they were litter mates. David's father had put both boys into the same crib, not long after Dravid had been born, he had killed Gregory's mother, after she had given birth to Gregory.

They were in reality half-brothers, and after many years thinking they were fraternal twins. Their world had been turned upside down when Dravid's father had lost his temper at his actual mate, Dravid's mother and as both boys had come to her rescue he had taunted them.

In his rage he had knocked Dravid out and then killed his mother.

"We've got a problem" Gregory backed away as Dravid glared at him.

"What do you mean a problem" Dravid glared at Gregory.

"Well...um...yeah...see...eh." He stalled fearing Dravid's anger

"Get on with it" Dravid growled.

"The-girls-not-in-the-interrogation-room-and-we've-looked-everywhere-but-we-can't-find-her" Gregory strung his words together trying to say it as fast as possible.

"WHAT?" Dravid roared.

Gregory cringed "She's gone"

Meanwhile.

"Yum" Rosalie settled herself into a chair eating an extremely rare steak. Rosalie giggled as the mayhem unfolded. She could hear the Alpha roaring his orders at his betas, shouting at them to find her.

Rosalie waltzed from the kitchen into the living room her left eyes black. She had shoved her left arm into a sling seeing as the betas broke it, her side is all bandaged up as she has several deep scratch marks on it.

Rosalie took a deep breathe readying herself for the onslaught of men about to throw themselves at her. She walked in to the opening of the door.

"Gregory take the betas head towards the forest and search it see if there's any sign of her, everyone else search the ground and take some vicars and jeeps search the roads"

"What are you doing?" Rosalie asked looking at all the men and women in the room.

"Searching for the thief" Dravid replied, he resumed shouting orders around the room, not realising her was talking to the woman, he was organising the search for. Dravid paused and turned around, staring at her.

Rosalie still had the steak in her hand, she winked and took a bite from the steak.

"Good steak..." Rosalie turned and heads out back towards the kitchen.

"Get her" Dravid roared at his men. The men all scrambled towards her as she sighed, then started giggling. They paused unsure whether they should still run and catch her or what. They looked back at Dravid who was just as confused as them. "What the hell are you laughing at?" Dravid motioned for his men to surround her even as he was speaking.

He had never been confronted by an escapee who went no farther than a kitchen to get food.

"Stupid men I just want a bloody soul and you are all after me like I am about to kill you all" Rosalie giggled at all of the Cu Faoil Pack members that surrounded her.

"YOU ARE GOING TO KILL US!" Dravid roared at her, losing his temper.

"No I'm not" Rosalie replied deadpan "I'm doing what I am told to... so in your face" she stuck her tongue out at him and giggled again.

"You are collecting body parts of the most feared man in the supernatural world for an unknown goddess!" He hisses at him. Rosalie paused mid-bite and looked at the men surrounding her.

"This is not going to go well for your men and am sick of doing her shit she told me it was only going to take 3 months. I'm doing it for Selene and her Roman name is Luna which is what your call her..." Rosalie started to mutter to herself. "Stupid Luna, always getting me to do her work...not even...contract to her...

Dravid's pack all look at Rosalie. She sounded like a crazy person.

"Get her!" Dravid roared at his men as they all rushed at Rosalie at once.

Rosalie sighed and held her hands up in surrender "I'm also sick of getting my ass kicked every time I leave my house.

"Escort her to a silver cell" he ordered his men

They grabbed her arms and started to move her along when she stopped them.

"I'm not allergic to silver, how you think I got out the first time try..."She paused for a moment hearing a voice in her head. "Aha... try moonstone"

"What the hell is moonstone" Dravid demanded, unaware of the implications a moon stone had on their people, on all were's.

"It's like a combination of rainwater that's reflected the full moon, mind you it has to be salty, and Peruvian dirt. There is also a dash of sunflower oil as well as the most important ingredient of all, the Ipomoea batatas 'Blackie', the seed of which are extremely important. It is originally from Micronesia (Indonesian) islands" She grinned looking up at him.

"What the hell is up with the dirt" He groaned.

"Duh it's to keep it all together so it doesn't fall apart." She grinned and headed back to her cell, continuing to talk to Dravid. "This particular Ipomoea only opens its petals in the morning- sunlight causes the flowers petals to open. You mix the water, the dirt and the oil- the dirt is to bond the water and oil better, then you crush the seeds and make a pulp. You add more dirt to solidify it.".

Dravid sighed and started making phone calls to all his betas, trying to gather them up to get the necessary moonstone ingredients. All he could do was post people to guard her cell and chain her up. Then pray to Luna that it would hold her long enough.

********

Later that night, as Dravid was in bed, he had had a long day and had not had a chance to interrogate the servant.

Unaware to them the king of the wolves is currently on his way...

Ring... ring...

The ringing of his phone awakens Dravid from his sleep. "This better be good" he warned the person on the other end of the line.

"It obviously is if I'm calling you" a smooth voice came from the other end of the line. It was sleep filled.

"Sorry your highness; bad day "he apologised.

"It's okay I hear you caught the thief" the King replied, you could hear his happiness being transmitted down the line, "We have finally caught the thief".

"Yes," Dravid replies, he hears a sigh "I'm on my way I'm going to personally interrogate this man"

"Um... your highness the thief is not male it's a she" Dravid laughed down the line as he heard the king's sharp intake of breathe.

"What" King Emmett demanded.

"Yes I'm afraid it's true but something's not quite right about her, she seems tired and pissed off at the same time and extremely afraid all at once it's a peculiar scent"

"Call me Emmett" Emmett replies down the phone. "I have told you a thousand times before Dravid".

"Yes Emmett "He was about to say goodbye when he caught himself

"When should I expect you sire."

"Tomorrow evening" Dravid heard the reply and then a muttered goodbye as the king hung up the phone. He sighed then got out of bed to get his home ready for the king's arrival. He had only prepared for his mating ceremony that was supposed to take place in a few days.

The mating would still go ahead, there would be some minor alterations. There was going to be an increase in security "Always when I am about to go to sleep".

*******

"His majesty has arrived my alpha" Dravid's Beta and one of his best friends Carl says as he walks in to the room. "And he want to see the prisoner!" He grins as Dravid growled his displeasure as he hadn't yet had a chance to interrogate the thief yet.

Dravid sighed and looks Carl "Is he at the gates yet?"

Carl nodded and indicated that they both should head to the front of the house.

They got outside just as the limo pulls up the drive.

"Well this'll be fun" Carl said sarcastically as the car comes to a stop.

"Hello your majesty!" Dravid announced his arrival as he gets outside the car.

"Hello Dravid" Emmett smiled as he greeted his old friend. "How's life been since I last visited?"

Dravid grinned ruefully "bad..." he did not continue on aloud

'Dravid' Emmett questioned him in his mind....'What's wrong'.

'Well the elementals are all angry at me seemingly I hold their future queen hostage and I never meet her. I don't hold anyone hostage and now the thief tried to steal Le Mons brain from me and I haven't had the chance to interrogate her yet' He grimaced and looked at the limo

Emmett was in ' who else is in the car? Emmett' He growled.

Emmett looked at him sheepishly

'The elemental, mages ,vampire and centaur kings we were all contacted by our gods/goddess' and told to go hear even ones with mates, problem is they couldn't bring their mates, that didn't go down very well though'. It had been decided years ago that world leaders would unit under a common name. The name had, by vote, been decided that all world leaders would be referred to as Alpha. There had been some difference of opinions from the Vampires, but they had eventually conceded (? Is this the right spelling) to the majority vote.

Dravid sighs aloud "And they all have to be present at the interrogation!"

Emmett nods and grinned ruefully as they all get out of the limo.

Dravid nodded to each individual as they got out.

The vampire king was first he was 6ft 5" of hard muscle and he had pitch black eyes. They were the colour of obsidian, having being made by hades himself. He had long black hair and had nearly the same colour skin his skin always reminded Dravid of a pitch black skin (most vampires weren't affected by the sun only the younglings, those less than fifty years old). He was wearing a pair of grey slacks and a white shirt. He was ironically enough of African origin. He had been bitten when he was in his early twenties.

"Carl" Dravid grins at his old adversary. However both men had reconciled their differences centuries ago but still had some trouble from old packs and covens who refused to live in the twenty-first century.

The king of the vampires looks at him for several minutes. He then breaks out in a grin and clasps Dravid's arm and looks at him" Differences settled" he refers to the attack on his mates family.

It had not been Dravid's fault, at the time he had only known about vampires attacking Were's and had needed to put a stop to it

Dravid turns to the female beside him and grins at her "Cleo!" He look at his sister in law. She was mated to one of his younger sisters. Cleopatra 'Cleo' Mackenzie was 6ft 1" of pure feminine curves her hair was white after a curse a few centuries ago that she'd long over come as she was immortal all of them were except the centaur king. Her eyes were a deep sea blue and her expression was indescribable her beauty was marred by a few barely visible scars. She wore a simple summer blue dress.

Cleo grins at him and addresses him in an Australian accent she was the queen of the mages and the most powerful one alive so far.

Beside her is the centaur king Moss, he had a male torso but below his waist it was all horse, a kick from one of those hoofs could severely injure an immortal. They Centaur race was not immortal, they did however live for hundreds and thousands of years. They were one of the youngest races made they didn't show up until the other races (excluding the humans) had been well established, they been around approximately sixteen thousand years.

Towards the other races twenty thousand. Most of the People Alive today were less than 1,000 years old, all those older were generally immortal. It had been very difficult to survive over 1000 years ago.

Moss had a six pack and golden hair he would have been most girls version of a beautiful man if it weren't for the horse legs and body attached to his lower torso and his eyes were completely white and had no visible pulil. He was nearing 600 years of age and was the youngest king to have ever been at the throne. But his times were happier all his people were at peace with each other and he'd reconciled the differences between the vampires and themselves (centaur blood was poisonous to vampires). Because their blood was poisonous, vampires generally killed them. The prevent accident. He only wore a necklace to symbol his mating to obsidian, who was also a centaur.

Moss looked at Dravid and nodded.

Dravid glanced at the last man the king of the elementals, who was also the king of the fae his father was an elemental his mother was a fae, their families had clashed for thousands of year over their mating. He had straight chocolate brown hair and his eyes were a stormy gravy and his father's hard face. He had an extremely tall physic even for an immortal he was nearly 6ft 7" and his hair was shoulder length and tied by a simple blue cord.

He was dressed in an Armenian suit as he'd been pulled out of one meeting and thrust into another. He was also the most powerful man in the room, he'd control over the elements, the forests and he was extremely Intune with nature, most of the time he slept outside. He was based somewhere along the Mediterranean Sea, his home was a closely guarded secret.

Titos looked at Dravid and grinned the were best friends they'd grown up together after he was adopted by Dravid's parents when his parents were killed by the oldest race on the planet they called themselves the purest and there was only a couple hundred left they were slowly dying out because they wouldn't mate with other races or even leave their home they had human servants whom they treated cruelly. The humans only lasted till they were thirty some however died long before that, they also breed humans- but as they had no physical proof if it, they could not do anything about it, Council rules demanded actual proof.

Dravid went over and gave him a hug and clapped him on his as they had not seen each other in years.

"Still no mate" Dravid grinned at him as Titos looked at him and stuck out his tongue.

Titos scoffed and laughed "Let's get it over with my elemental friend's want me to search the entire castle and I think I should only view from the other side of the glass and not be in the same room as her at all.

Dravid looked at him concerned

"Why?"

"My people all had the same vision on the same night saying my mate would be held hostage by you cos, she did something seemingly bad that she couldn't help doing for some unknown reason and if she is then I won't want her to be a held hostage" Titos replied and grins at him " But if she is and you hurt her I will have to hurt you!"

Dravid nodded and indicated that they should head inside. "We had your stuff brought up to your rooms and dinner will be in half an hour for those of you who want to eat and then we shall head down though the interrogation room". He paused, "If she is the lady we just caught... well then we will have some trouble, Come now" He motioned for Titos to come into his room, "For now we must wait until everyone is settled in and happy".

Several hours later they all head down to where Rosalie was being kept.

They heard a voice giggling "Come in", as Dravid opens the door.

12