All Comments on 'The Contract Ch. 04'

by mousekake95

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dravid is behaving like an idiot

He keeps asking the one question to which he'll get no answer - instead of other questions which would still be helpful. Rosalie plainly told him but Dravid refuses to listen. Can't blame Moss for being angry and leaving. Instead, gruesome torture - which is clear won't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 5

I have to know what happens next!!! Please hurry with part 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No way

Please tell me, the reader, why most of your alphas are gay? As the writer are trying to make a statement about homosexuals. Because if you are, this is the wrong audience for you. Most readers of nonhuman stories are very open minded as it is. But it is unbelievable that out of the five leaders of the supernatural world in this story so far that three are gay, one straight, and one unknown. Also, if the heroin is responsible for the deaths of innocent people then why should the readers care about what happens to her! At some point, saying that you had no choice gets old really fast. Her victims had no choice either when she killed them .

mousekake95mousekake95almost 7 years agoAuthor
Gay leaders

to Anonymous - 10/18

You do realise this is a fantasy world and I can have as many gay/bi/ transgender characters as I want??

There is a reason it is called fantasy, it may not be real but it is real to the me in my world, the fantasy world I have created???

So it is believable to have werewolves, werecats and greek mytical creatures but not have 3 homosexuals in a position of power???

Also there is a reason that Rosalie is constantly saying its not her fault :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gay Leaders

It is "not" believable for 3 out of 5 Alphas to be Gay. A female Alpha (Luna) is very important to the packs as well as the Alpha carrying on "his" bloodline. I'm sure there is another venue for your story it is good but "not" the Gay Alpha part.

ShibariKittenShibariKittenalmost 2 years ago

I think it’s silly people are commenting on your queer characters. It’s a fantasy, there’s no unified world setting for werewolves and supernaturals, the author can write whatever they want. As this was published so long ago, I guess there’s not going to be a conclusion. But I wanted to thank you for a riveting, if not sometimes confusing story (I assume most questions would be answered by the end). Nice writing, I hope you come back someday!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous