The Cop and the Killer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now there was a problem. Despite her carefully conceived plan whose only chance of success depended crucially on her remaining utterly insignificant, invisible and isolated, Miranda had inadvertently stumbled onto the most uniquely significant and wonderfully extravagant commodity she'd ever encountered: Amy Styles. Miranda had of course planned to and counted on having casual sexual relations with women she found appealing. It was perfectly normal for any healthy adult. It was a natural human need. What she hadn't planned for and counted on was meeting a woman like Amy. Somebody like her comes along only once, if you're lucky. Though she'd only known the woman less than twenty-four hours, Miranda knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that Amy was very special. Her entire career, and hence her very life, had been sustained on how well she could read and interpret people. Of course that was ultimately for the purpose of taking their life. Joining your life with another and sharing it equally with theirs for as long as you both shall live was another matter entirely. Love, marriage and family were indeed extravagant commodities and Miranda knew she couldn't afford them. At least, not now. But still, Amy Styles was here now. And Miranda didn't want her to go away. As insane as it sounded even to her innermost self, Miranda had already fallen madly in love with the woman and was confident that Amy had, or was at least, falling in love with her. And love would conquer all.

Miranda paid for her breakfast, leaving a very generous tip and then walked down the street to the nearest Starbucks. She got herself a venti Cinnamon Dolce Latte' and a big, moist, oatmeal muffin. She sat out on the covered patio while she ate her muffin and sipped her latte'. It was then that she spotted the shop just across the street. She made her decision regarding Amy. Miranda finished her muffin, tossed the wrapper in the trash can, picked up her latte' and headed across the street toward Emerald City Florist.

***

Miranda slipped her buzzing phone out of her pocket, flipped it open and raised it to her ear. Strolling casually along an ascending sidewalk, Miranda wore faded blue jeans that fit snuggly and accentuated her beautiful long legs, alluring hips and slim waist. She wore a long sleeve, red blouse that clung tightly to her slender torso under a simple denim jacket with a pair of baize cowboy boots on her feet. The cowgirl from Dallas had gotten her hooks into the beauty from Chicago already.

"Oh, please let this be the most beautiful cop on the Seattle police force." Miranda said into the phone.

Amy was still completely naked as she sat on the side of her bed with the phone to her ear. Her hand patting her chest directly over her pounding heart.

"Formerly anyway." Amy said in a shaky voice with her body trembling. "You don't know how glad I am to hear your voice. I was afraid I'd never hear it again."

"Take it you got a delivery." Miranda said.

"Nobody has ever sent me flowers before." Amy told her humbly.

"Now that should be a crime punishable by death." Miranda replied.

"They're beautiful, Miranda. I've never seen flowers so beautiful before." Amy said.

"Yes you have. They just didn't come from me." Miranda said.

"That's what makes them so beautiful." Amy told her. "There from you."

Miranda felt her throat tighten and her heart skip a beat.

"How'd you know where to find me? You left so suddenly last night that we never had a chance to exchange contact info." Amy said.

Miranda was already prepared for this question and had spent the past few hours deciding how to respond.

"I have my ways." Miranda told her.

"Oh really?" Amy asked with a smile. "Well, if those ways of finding complete strangers in a city as large Seattle are only a quarter as good as how you pleasure a woman sexually then I'm about to become the luckiest woman alive."

"First of all, you're not a complete stranger. Secondly, you can't become the luckiest woman alive because I already became her when I met you." Miranda replied.

Amy's emerald eyes glistened with welling tears and she patted her chest over her heart again.

"Seriously now, how did you find me?" Amy asked in a cracking voice.

"For the past twelve years I've been a field operative for a highly clandestine agency whose prime directive is the preservation and protection of democracy and freedom at all costs. Our field of expertise is best known by conspiracy theorist as black operations, or black ops. We gather intensive background research, acquisition targets around the globe, pinpoint their precise locations, intricate surveillance, deep undercover infiltration and permanent elimination of any and all threats, human or otherwise, to the principles of democracy, freedom, liberty and of course, national security. I was the best they had. But, I recently retired." Miranda said.

"Fascinating." Amy replied with an amused tone.

"So you see, for me to find the most beautiful woman in Seattle was a piece of cake." Miranda said.

"I should think so. All you have to do is look in the mirror." Amy told her.

"Be careful. You keep talking like that and you might just make me fall hopelessly in love with you." Miranda said.

"That would be fine. As long as you don't mind me falling hopelessly in love with you." Amy said.

"That's kind of my plan." Miranda said.

"And since the foundation of any long term relationship is honesty and trust, would you now please tell me how you really found me?" Amy said, firmly but with a still very pleasant tone.

Miranda sighed deeply as she continued down the sidewalk with the phone to her ear. If only Amy knew that the story she had just heard was indeed the truth.

"I got your address from Erin; the bartender at O'Malley's." Miranda lied. "And I told her that she was never to make that known to you or else I'd come back and slit her throat. So don't ever broach it with her, okay?"

"Okay." Amy said with a chuckle. "God, I'm so happy you called. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you."

"Actually you called me." Miranda laughed.

"True." Amy replied.

"And I haven't been able to get you off my mind either." Miranda replied. "I told you I'd see you. So when can I?"

"Whenever you want." Amy told her.

"How about right now?" Miranda asked. "I could be there in less than ten minutes."

Amy's naked body flooded with carnal heat and desire. She wanted Miranda all over her right now and even touched herself. She was soaking wet, the scent of her arousal drifted into her nostrils and a large wet stain had materialized on the sheet where she was sitting. Amy's eyes then shot around her dilapidated bedroom and she was suddenly on her feet, hustling back out into her living room. She could feel her sex trickling down her thighs. She surveyed the virtual landfill the room had become, as well as the dining room and kitchen.

"Could you give me a couple of hours? I'm not exactly in a position at the moment to receive guests." Amy told her.

"Are you naked?" Miranda asked slyly.

"As a matter of fact, I am." Amy told her.

"Then I'll be right over." Miranda replied.

"Oh, as much as I'd love it, I really don't want you seeing me or my place in this condition. Why don't you pick me up at six or so? We could go out to dinner." Amy suggested.

"Dinner? You're what I want for dinner. And dessert too." Miranda said.

"I know. But I haven't had a woman take me out for a romantic dinner in a long time." Amy almost hissed. "You can still have me for dessert though. And breakfast too."

"I'd love to. Where would you like to go?" Miranda asked.

"Well, since you're fairly new to Seattle and since it's already starting to clear up, I can think of only one place. Sky City Restaurant." Amy said.

Having been so deeply engrossed in her erotic conversation with Amy, Miranda hadn't even notice that the sky was clearing and the sun was now shining.

"Sky City, you say? Would that be the slow revolving restaurant at the top of the Space Needle?" Miranda asked.

"It would." Amy replied. "One of the most sought after, romantic restaurants in the world."

"I'll pick you up at six." Miranda said. "Oh, I hope you don't mind driving. I'm kind of between cars at the moment."

"Actually, I'd much prefer walking. It's only about a mile and a half from my place." Amy told her.

"See you at six." Miranda said.

"I can't wait." Amy said and she put the phone down.

Amy dashed back to her bedroom and threw on a pair of gray sweat pants and a T-shirt. She glanced at the digital clock on her bedside table as she pulled her hair back in a ponytail. It read 3:21pm. Amy pulled on some socks, jammed her feet into a pair of old sneakers and set to work cleaning her house.

By 5:45pm, the house was cleaner than the day she bought it and smelled of fresh cinnamon potpourri, lemon pledge and carpet deodorizer. Amy took the final garbage bag out to the street and tossed it on the pile of the previous twelve she'd filled in the last two and a half hours. And while the house was now spotless, Amy was grimy and sticky from head to toe. She returned all the cleaning supplies to their place under the kitchen sink and slid the vacuum cleaner back into the hall closet. Giving the house a quick final survey, Amy sniffed her armpit and nearly vomited. Now it was her turn to get clean before her date arrived. My date! Amy thought and her heart skipped at beat. Amy jotted a quick post-it note, informing Miranda to just come on in and make herself at home. Amy stuck the note on the front door and started undressing as she headed for her bedroom and the shower.

Miranda fell in love with Amy's house the moment she saw it. It was just the right size, shape, color and location for a young couple, she thought. The front bay windows were just the right touch. Miranda ascended the front porch steps and then paused briefly on the tiny porch to ogle the picturesque view of downtown Seattle and Seattle Center. The evening had turned crystal clear and cool. A breeze carrying the smell of the sea whipped through her hair. Miranda found Amy's post-it note on the door, smiled seductively and slipped into the house, locking the door behind her. Scanning the living room, Miranda's love for Amy's house only deepened. The living room emanated an aura of cabin-in-the-woods quaint and coziness; the hardwood floors were recently polished, a large Oriental rug lay centered beneath the antique coffee table. The sofa and loveseat where a match set made of old English leather and the rustic hearth and fireplace were constructed out of pure Pennsylvania limestone.

"Amy?" Miranda called out. No response.

Sliding off her jacket, Miranda draped it over the arm of the sofa and then stepped through the colonial style archway into the dining area; scanning the room, her heart leapt at the sight of the antique china cabinet against the far wall just beyond the round, mahogany dining table and matching chairs. Another bay window looked out over the driveway and into the neighbor's backyard beyond. Miranda glanced into the quaint little kitchen and inhaled deeply. The house smelled so clean and fresh. Miranda continued through the dining room and into the hallway. She scanned the first room off the hall which was set up as Amy's home office. It stunned Miranda to see how neat and tidy it was. If only she'd seen it two hours ago. Miranda continued up the hall past the guest bathroom and entered the master bedroom.

The king size bed, made up to military specs was against the far wall and yet another bay window looked out into the small backyard. It was then that Miranda heard the water running in the shower and her glanced followed the sound to the right and found the bathroom door ajar with a light cloud of steam drifting out. Miranda heard Amy humming a sweet tune and a smile filled her lips. The woman sounded so happy. Miranda stuck her head through the doorjamb and her gaze instantly bore in on the fogged up shower stall door. The silhouette of Amy's gorgeous and glistening body was visible through the cloud of steam. Miranda's body tingled with electrifying carnal desire as she watched Amy lathering and washing her beautiful body slowly and sensually. Feeling her aching pussy saturate and her hardening nipples spear into the lace of her bra, Miranda undressed quickly and then slipped her naked body silently through the door, stealth fully approaching the shower stall. Amy continued her harmonious humming and even sang a few chorus as Miranda moved toward her. Miranda opened the shower door and let her eyes voraciously devour Amy's soaking wet, lathered up, glistening naked body.

"Why Officer Styles..." Miranda said. "Surely you of all people should know that it's illegal to be that fucking beautiful and sexy in the state of Washington."

Amy turned slowly to face her with a beaming smile on her lips and a delighted sparkle in those emerald eyes. Her hair was soaking wet and it clung to her glistening wet body.

"Well, then I guess you're gonna have to arrest me then. Of course, that would certainly be the pot calling the kettle black." Amy said.

"Up against the wall then. Spread'em." Miranda ordered.

Miranda could feel Amy's lustful stare tearing through her body like a volley of bullets. It set her ablaze with passion. Amy turned slowly back toward the tile wall with that intoxicating stare not leaving Miranda until the last possible second. Amy placed her hands on the wall and spread her legs apart.

"You better frisk me before you try and cuff me." Amy purred.

"My pleasure." Miranda replied.

Miranda stepped up and slid her arms around Amy's lean torso, pushing her body firmly up against the woman's back. The warm water doused Miranda's body as she melted into Amy's. She wanted to almost climb inside the woman's body. Sliding her hands slowly up the front of Amy's body, Miranda reveled in the softness and the glossy wetness of her skin. Finding her perfectly round and pert breasts, Miranda sensually kneaded them as she felt her own pushing deep into Amy's back. The sensation was the most erotic of her life. Amy's eyes rolled with ecstasy and she lowered her head as a soft and tender moan escaped her lips. Miranda pushed and grinded her mound firmly against Amy's platinum ass. Amy's nipples were fully erect and as hard as pebbles when Miranda's fingers found them and began teasing them. Amy gasped softly as Miranda pinched them between her thumbs and index fingers; Amy leaned back, melding her body deeper into Miranda's and let her head fall to rest on the woman's shoulder.

"You know, I think I might have to confiscate these. Could be considered as deadly weapons." Miranda whispered softly in Amy's ear.

"Not as deadly as this though." Amy whispered back as she turned her head slightly and covered Miranda's mouth with her own.

Miranda's embrace around Amy's body tightened as their kiss deepened; the feel of Miranda's warm and lean body melting into hers engulfed Amy with a sense of being loved and desired in a way she'd never had before. Miranda's sensuality and her overwhelmingly powerful physique excited Amy deeply. Amy's arm went up and around Miranda's head; her hand coming to rest on the back of it and her fingers gripping Miranda's now soaking wet, silky hair. As their tongues entwined, their mouths sealed tightly around each other and they could taste each other's soul. Amy slowly squirmed around in Miranda's embrace, sliding her arms down and around the woman's sleek and sexy body; their breasts rubbed firmly up against each other. As the steam engulfed their seething and glistening bodies, their hands explored each other; their fingernails gently grazed the wet and lathered flesh. Finally coming up for some desperately needed air, the two women stared deeply into each other's eyes. Miranda gently caressed Amy's cheek with her finger tip.

"So beautiful." She whispered.

"What have you done to me, Miranda?" Amy whispered back.

"The same thing you've done to me." Miranda replied.

Their mouths found each other again and they entwined in a passionate, engulfing embrace. Their kiss was deep, slow and sensual; a kiss of love. Miranda slid slowly out of Amy's mouth, pushing her gently up against the wall as she glazed her lips and tongue down Amy's chin and then feasted on her neck. Miranda continued her descent down Amy's body and sucked her protruding right nipple into her mouth. Nipping the rock hard, fleshy nub gently between her teeth as she molded the breast with her long fingers, Miranda felt Amy's body stiffen and her respiration sky rocket. Grazing the tip of her tongue across Amy's heaving chest, Miranda could feel Amy's heart pounding; she took the left nipple into her mouth as she gently pinched and twisted the right. Miranda sunk to her knees as she continued grazing her tongue and lips down Amy's delicious body with the tips of her fingernails sliding sensually down behind; the aroma of Amy's intense arousal was already drifting into her nostrils.

Miranda suddenly let out a slight gasp; her fingers had crossed a very coarse and hard stint of flesh just a couple of inches below Amy's left breast. The scar was about two and a half inches in length along the side of Amy's torso.

Amy glanced down and observed Miranda studying the scar and gently stroking it with her finger.

"Oh my God! Baby, what happened?" Miranda asked softly.

Hearing Miranda calling her baby stabbed Amy in her deepest soul and she felt her already weakened legs buckle. And when Miranda glanced up at her, the depth of compassion, genuine concern and love in those gorgeous sapphire eyes melted what was left of Amy's heart. She wanted to hold Miranda in her arms for the rest of her life. Though she could hardly believe it, Amy knew that this woman was the one she'd been searching for all her life. The woman she thought she'd found in Susan. With her emerald greens captured in Miranda's sapphire blues, Dr. Susan McConnell was finally laid to rest in eternal peace within Amy's heart, mind and soul.

"Oh, I got stabbed breaking up a bar fight about thirteen years ago." Amy told her.

"This doesn't hurt you, does it?" Miranda asked.

"Oh, it can still give me a twinge from time to time." Amy told her.

Miranda kissed the scar so compassionately and gently that Amy's eyes nearly collapsed under the heavy veil of tears welling behind them.

"There. All better." Miranda said in such an innocent tone that Amy's heart stopped. Their sensual gazes remained locked. With her eyes moistening and her smile beaming, Amy stroked Miranda's hair, sliding it gently behind her ear.

"Are you okay?" Miranda asked. "You look like you're about to cry."

"I just never dreamed I could be so happy again." Amy told her.

"Me either." Miranda smiled. "You want me to make you happier?" She smiled lustfully.

"No." Amy said as she forcefully pulled Miranda to her feet and slid her arms around her waist. "As I recall, it's my turn to make you happier."

They fell into a deep kiss again. Amy slid her arms down Miranda's back, over her scrumptious bottom and lifted the woman off the floor. Their kiss broke and Miranda reflexively wrapped her legs around Amy's body. Their eyes locked in an intense, lustful stare. Miranda's body instantly turned to putty as she felt the extent of Amy's physical power all around her. It excited her deeply. She could feel the flexing, bulging muscles carrying her with ease. They exited the shower and Miranda wantonly caressed Amy's face, neck and shoulders as she carried her into the bedroom. And Miranda truly did feel swept off her feet. She felt like a true lady; completely safe, protected and treasured in the arms of her powerful lover. Though Amy was physically shorter, Miranda felt smaller and fairer. Amy emanated the spirit and character of a warrior and Miranda would happily submit to her dominance and strength. Deep in her heart and soul, Miranda had always wanted that kind of lover; a woman that would engulf her in a powerful, protective embrace and Miranda would feel completely sheltered from anything and everything the world might throw at her. Amy Styles was now that lover. Miranda knew that she was completely safe in Amy's arms.