The Cop and the Killer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you dirty little girl." Amy replied.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" The battered woman's screech pierced the cold, night air.

Amy suddenly had the battered and bruised woman pouncing on her back in a seething rage, smashing into her with all her weight, flailing her fists and arms wildly about, pounding on Amy's back, head and arms. It took Amy's mind a few seconds to process what was happening. She was under attack from the woman she'd just risked her life to save.

"Miranda, stay back!" Amy commanded.

The woman was shrieking at the top of her lungs; her arm suddenly locking itself around Amy's neck and she jerked a handful of Amy's auburn hair with her free hand. Amy stumbled forward under the woman's forceful assault and weight on her back. The woman's choke hold was far worse than the man's had been and Amy's found herself unable to breath. Fear began to grip her.

"Mess with my fucking man, will ya?! Mess with my fucking man, bitch!!" The woman shrieked.

With her head growing faint and her eyes spinning, Amy seized the arm around her neck, heaved with all her might and flipped the smaller woman's body over her head and shoulders, sending her tumbling across the asphalt. Amy hacked and coughed as she gasped for air, dropping her hands to her knees to steady herself. The woman rolled across the asphalt and sprang up with surprising speed and vigor for someone who had just taken such a terrible beating. As Amy fought to collect herself and flood her lungs with some desperately welcomed and needed air, she heard the cocking hammer of the revolver. She closed her eyes and waited. Suddenly she heard the woman gasp in an almost orgasmic like tone, then fall completely silent. Amy's eyes sprang open and she saw the woman collapsing gently toward the pavement. Miranda was holding the now unconscious woman by the wrist and wrestling the revolver out of her grip as she sprawled out on the ground. Miranda un-cocked the hammer and smiled warmly at Amy.

"What the hell did you do?" Amy asked.

Miranda lifted her hand and displayed the Vulcan greeting.

"Live long and prosper." Miranda said with a smirk.

Amy studied Miranda in utter befuddlement for a moment; she produced another pair of handcuffs out of her jacket pocket and snapped them on the unconscious woman.

"Jesus, you're one kinky girl." Miranda observed.

"Isn't that what you love about me?" Amy smiled.

"One of many things." Miranda smiled back. "Bitch sure has a funny way of showing her gratitude."

"Oh, I see it all the time. Her man can beat her to death if he wants to, but don't you dare beat on her man. Crazy fucking bitches!" Amy sighed.

Amy quickly patted the woman down and pulled a zip-lock bag full of fine, white powder out of the inside pocket of the woman's raggedy denim jacket.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Amy asked as she studied the contra-band.

"Looks like cocaine." Miranda replied.

"Yep. Cocaine that she more than likely stole from him." Amy chuckled. "Hence the gentle lover's quarrel."

"Talk about a match made in heaven." Miranda said.

"Back up coming?" Amy asked. "I mean, are the police on their way?" She corrected.

"They're already here, baby." Miranda said as she smiled. "You can take the cop off the job but you can't take the job off the cop."

Amy and Miranda stood in silence for a moment when they suddenly heard the screaming cries of an infant coming from the backseat of the Ford Taurus. Both their heads turned like whiplash toward the vehicle.

"Oh my God!" Amy gasped.

Amy hurried to the Taurus with Miranda right behind her. She threw open the backseat door and beheld a screaming baby girl of probably no more than six months old in a car seat on the passenger side. Both women's hearts melted like snow in Death Valley and their stomach's somersaulted. Amy crawled over the backseat; the interior of the car was cluttered with trash and reeked of cigarette smoke, marijuana and beer. Amy unstrapped the baby from her car seat and lifted her gently into her arms. The girl was so tiny and light, she thought. Fragile and delicate. Amy slid out of the backseat, her eyes watering from the foul stench of the car and stood beside Miranda as she cradled the infant in her arms.

"It's okay, sweetheart. It's okay. Shhhh. It's okay, darlin'." Amy whispered gently.

Miranda's jaw dropped and she smacked her hands over her mouth.

"Oh my God. My God, she is so precious." Miranda said.

The baby girl had frizzy, delicate brown hair, big brown puppy dog eyes and wore a filthy white T-shirt and a pair of diapers. Her feet were bare, her legs kicked and she screamed at the top of her lungs. Miranda slipped off her jacket and wrapped it around her in Amy's arms. The two women fell instantly and hopelessly in love with her.

"You think she's okay?" Miranda asked, holding back tears of overwhelming joy.

"I think so. She's probably just hungry." Amy replied.

"She is awfully thin." Miranda said.

Amy and Miranda got so lost in love and motherly instinct over the baby that neither of them noticed the two police cruisers pulling into the parking lot until one beeped the siren.

"Calvary's arrived." Amy said. "Here! You take her while I go talk to them."

Miranda's face radiated overwhelming elation as Amy slipped the baby into her arms. The child instantly fell silent as Miranda cradled her in her arms and she stared up into the woman's face with innocent wonder. Miranda felt tears stream down her cheeks when the child seemed to spread her lips into a tiny smile. Amy stopped dead in her tracks and turned back to see Miranda glowing brighter than the sun with motherly joy. Miranda kissed the baby on the forehead and then looked up to see Amy staring at her with those gorgeous green eyes and that hypnotic smile.

"What?" Miranda asked sheepishly.

"Do you have any idea how good that looks on you?" Amy asked.

"It looked awfully good on you too." Miranda replied.

"Maybe. But listen. She's quiet. She fell silent the instant she was in your arms. She didn't do that for me. That's something only the magic of Mommy can bring." Amy told her with a smile and then she sauntered off to greet the uniformed officers.

Miranda considered Amy's statement for a moment then returned her undivided attention to the precious bundle staring innocently and warmly up at her.

It took just under two hours for the scene to clear up. A wrecker was called to remove the Taurus and much to Miranda's shattering heart break, Child Protective Services came for the baby. The combative parents were taken into custody and both Amy and Miranda gave their statements to the uniformed officers. Amy knew that she would probably have her ear pissed in even more by her superiors and the rat squad for acting as she did while on suspension, but the sight of Miranda mothering that child until CPS arrived was more than worth it. Finally the scene completely cleared and Amy checked her watch. It was nearly 11:30pm. Miranda was sitting solemnly on a parking block, holding her knees close to her body. Amy slid her hands into her pockets and approached her.

"Hey." Amy said. "You okay?"

"I don't think I've ever felt more complete in my life." Miranda told her.

"You still want your dessert?" Amy asked with a lustful grin.

Miranda rose to her feet, slid her arms around Amy and kissed her passionately.

"Does that answer your question?" Miranda asked when they finally came up for air.

"Come on. Let's go home." Amy whispered.

The two women draped their arms around each other, Amy rested her head on Miranda's shoulder and they strolled off together in perfect peace and deep arousal toward home.

"Mind if I try knocking you up tonight?" Miranda whispered.

"I think it's obvious that you'd make a better mother than me." Amy told her with a giggle. "Besides, it might be somewhat difficult from me to conceive. Bordering on miraculous even."

"Hey." Miranda said as she took Amy by the chin. "Miracles happen, baby. Miracles happen."

Miranda kissed Amy's mouth as they turned the corner and headed up the hill toward home.

......TO BE CONTINUED

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
When You're Near Me Will Jessie and Ashley listen to their hearts?in Lesbian Sex
Hidden Beauty Kaden and Jess find love beyond what the eye can see.in Lesbian Sex
The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories