The Cop and the Killer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy tossed Miranda onto her bed and crawled seductively up on top of her on all fours like a lioness stalking her prey. Their bodies were drenched, glistening in the fading daylight. Amy hovered over Miranda on her hands and knees and Miranda stared up longingly into those gorgeous emerald eyes. The inviting warmth in them, though now a bit obscured by carnal desire, spoke to her in volumes. Miranda knew that Amy would probably give her life in an instant for her. The warrior spirit within the beautiful cop would treasure, guard and protect Miranda to the last. Miranda's eyes welled with tears, making her captivating sapphire eyes glisten. The carnal desire instantly faded from Amy and her face filled with compassion and concern. The inviting warmth and love in those sparkling emerald eyes poured out like faucets now.

"Baby, what's the matter? I didn't hurt you, did I?" Amy asked.

Miranda smiled and touched Amy's cheek. "You think it's too early for me to tell you that I'm in love with you?"

Amy smiled warmly and kissed Miranda gently on the lips. "Not at all. Because you see, I fell in love with you the instant I first saw you."

Miranda's body began to tremble and a single tear slid down her cheek; Amy caught it with the tip of her finger.

"Your turn." Amy whispered and covered Miranda's mouth with her own.

Amy lowered her body down on top of Miranda as her tongue delved into the deepest reaches of the woman's warm and luscious mouth. Miranda's fingernails scratched softly up and down Amy's muscled back and Amy soon slid down Miranda's body, feasting on the scrumptious wet flesh of her neck and chest. Amy took Miranda's throbbing pink nipple into her mouth and sucked it like a nursing infant. Miranda's body writhed, her tender moans echoed off the walls and her head rolled gently from side to side as Amy's mouth moved back and forth between her erect and wanton nipples. Amy continued her descent down Miranda's heavenly body. The sensation of Amy's rock hard nipples grazing down her stomach was tantalizing, sending incredibly erotic and illicit chills up her spine. Amy's lips and tongue covered every inch of her quivering abdomen; she could already scent Miranda's arousal drifting up from below. Amy ran a hand through her soaking wet hair and stared up Miranda's body, her gaze instantly seized by those gorgeous blue sapphires.

"God, you taste so good." Amy purred.

"And it only gets better, my love." Miranda cooed back.

Amy smiled and continued sliding down toward her prize. Miranda spread her legs to accommodate Amy's body; Amy rose up onto her knees and lifted Miranda's long and sexy leg. Taking her by the foot, Amy hungrily sucked on each of Miranda's adorable toes as if they were tiny cocks and then ran her tongue slowly down Miranda's foot, along her calf, down around her knee and finally to her inner thigh as the leg slowly lowered to the mattress. Miranda rose up on her elbows and watched Amy sink down on her stomach between her legs and slowly tease the tip of her tongue around the pulsing slit and quivering, puffy folds. Stroking the beautiful, completely shaven and smooth vulva of her lover gently, Amy exhaled a burst of cool air and an orgasmic gasp escaped Miranda's mouth as her body jerked with seething anticipation. Amy wetted her middle and index finger in Miranda's lubrication and slowly inserted them, spreading the glistening pink lips.

"And you thought I had a beautiful little pussy." Amy said.

Amy exhaled again and the sacred flesh of Miranda's inner core quivered as it was flooded with a gentle burst of cool air. Miranda's body jerked, a deep moan bellowed from her lips as she cupped her breasts in her hands; her eyes spun and her head fell back. Amy slid her fingers slowly in further. Miranda's pussy was incredibly tight. Amy felt Miranda's inner muscles clamp down on her fingers as her warm juices saturated them. Miranda was lying flat on her back now, teasing and squeezing her breasts and nipples. Her head rolled slowly from side to side as Amy began to slowly pump her fingers in her lover's tight honey pot.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh Yes! Oh Baby! Oh God baby, I love you so much! YEAH! YEAH!" Miranda wailed as Amy intensified her pumping action.

Amy began twisting her hand as she pumped her fingers in and out, increasing her speed and intensity. The scent of Miranda's sexual essence was intoxicating, the squishing and popping of her pussy only filled Amy with more desire. Miranda's body writhed, her back arched and her head rolled. Amy could feel the pressure building inside the woman, watching her beautiful muscles convulse and constrict. Amy clamped her mouth tightly over Miranda's gorging clit and battered it relentlessly with her tongue as she continued pumping her fingers in and out of the woman's body. Never had she tasted such sweet and delectable nectar. Miranda's orgasmic wails turned to piercing screams as Amy's mouth carnivorously feasted on her. Amy felt her own pussy saturating, draining like a dripping faucet on to the bed. Miranda seized fistfuls of the sheets as her body tumbled and twitched wildly about; the unbridled orgasmic pressure coursing through every fiber of her being was immense. Her chest heaved as her lungs strained and ached for air. Suddenly, Miranda fell silent as she sucked in a deep breath that she did not release. Her mouth was wide open, her eyes spun and every muscle in her body locked. Amy felt Miranda's pussy spasm; her inner muscles clamped down on her fingers and then in an instant, a tremendous inner pop and a drenching, orgasmic tidal wave exploded out of Miranda's pulsating pussy. It splattered all over Amy's hand, her forearm and face. Miranda's body shuddered violently as she finally exhaled an orgasmic scream that reverberated off the walls and rattled the window panes.

Amy's face glistened with Miranda's nectar as she slid slowly up beside the woman's twitching body. Amy surrounded her with her warm body, snuggled her in her protective arms and kissed her gently about the face and neck as her orgasm passed. Miranda's eyes shut as she draped an arm over her face; her gasping breaths and wailing moans of ecstasy began to ease as Amy held her close. Finally, Miranda rolled her body into Amy and the two lovers held each other close, gazing deep into the other's soul. They caressed and stroked one another and kissed softly. Soon the intense passion slid between them once more and Amy rolled her body on top of Miranda and captured her luscious mouth. Miranda foraged the tips of her fingernails teasingly along the skin of Amy's back. The kiss broke and the lovers stared longingly at each other.

"I don't deserve you, Amy Styles." Miranda whispered.

"No more than I deserve you, Miranda Wagner." Amy replied. "So I guess that makes us a perfect couple."

"So we're a couple now?" Miranda asked.

"Why not? You want to try getting rid of me?" Amy replied.

"Never. You're a part of me now. More than anyone else ever has been or ever will be." Miranda told her.

"And you're a part of me now too." Amy said.

They fell into the throes of a deep kiss again; their damp, naked bodies melting into one another as the passion of a lovers kiss engulfed them.

"So now what?" Miranda asked.

"Now you're gonna take me to dinner." Amy said.

"Oh, so only you get an appetizer, huh?" Miranda said playfully.

"But you get first dibs on dessert." Amy replied and kissed Miranda's mouth.

"Seattle's most beautiful cop with whip cream and a cherry on top?" Miranda said.

"Whatever turns you on my love." Amy replied with a seductive grin.

* * *

Half an hour later, the two women stepped out on to Amy's front porch in the cool of the starlit evening. As Amy locked the front door, Miranda stood behind her and held a black suede jacket that Amy gracefully slipped into. Amy wore a tight-fitting dark purple, long sleeve turtle neck that wonderfully accentuated her lean, slender torso and full breasts. She also wore snug black jeans that did equal wonders for her sexy legs and fleshy hips with a large black belt around her trim waist and high heeled, black boots on her feet. Amy zipped up the jacket, stuck her house keys in her pocket and looked up just in time to get a kiss on the lips and feel Miranda's hand slip into hers with the sensuality only one lover could give to another. Amy's heart skipped several beats and her breath caught in her throat: It had been so long since she'd had anyone to hold hands with. With glowing smiles and thundering hearts, Amy and Miranda descended the front porch steps hand in hand; Amy rested her head on Miranda's shoulder and they strode together down the front walkway to the sidewalk and on down the hill.

As they moved along the sidewalks of the Emerald City, Miranda again listened to the laughter and happiness of the people around her. Feeling Amy's head on her shoulder, the aroma of shampoo and conditioner drifting into her nostrils, Miranda squeezed the woman's hand tighter. Though they received a few bizarre glances from other pedestrians, Miranda hardly paid them any mind. Just twenty-four hours ago she had walked along these very streets, feeling completely alienated and isolated from the rest of society. She had heard their laughter and watched them enjoy their lives and their loves, all the while wondering if they truly understood the sacrifices others made to provide them with those gifts. Now here she was, laughing and enjoying her life for the first time in years and was holding the hand of the woman she loved and breathing in her fresh scent. She, and Amy too, were now a part of the world that they both had sacrificed so much to protect and nourish.

Miranda released Amy's hand, slipped her arm around her shoulders and rested her head against Amy's. Amy immediately reciprocated by sliding an arm around Miranda's body and taking hold of her sensual hand on her shoulder with the other. As they approached a street crossing, an elderly couple stood waiting at the tour bus stop. They stared in disgusted askance at the "queer couple" approaching them. Amy and Miranda kept their focus forward but listened to the "old geezers" crumble about the indecency, immorality and their lack of respect for others by their public display of homosexual affection.

"I don't think they like what they see." Amy whispered as they passed by.

"Well in that case, they're gonna hate this." Miranda replied as she gently took Amy by the chin, turned her head toward her and kissed her deeply as they walked.

The old woman gasped with blatant disgust and crumbled even louder to her husband something that Amy and Miranda hardly heard or even cared about. Their kiss broke as they burst into laughter.

The Sky City Restaurant at the top of the Space Needle was bustling as Miranda and Amy stepped off the elevator. Told that it might be as long as thirty minutes before they could be seated, Amy slipped her badge out of her jacket pocket and within two minutes they were seated at a prime table along the grand observation windows that overlooked the city. The lights of Seattle and the surrounding area twinkled like the stars, stretching out as far as the eye could see. The sky to the west was a soft glowing purple, guarded by the dark silhouette of the Olympic Mountains. The moon was full and rising over the summit of Mount Rainer; the snow covering her majestic peak glistened in a faint shade of blue. The Bainbridge and Bremerton ferries were just balls of bright white light as they cruised steadily back and forth across Puget Sound.

Taking seats across the small table from each other, Miranda ordered a glass of Chablis while Amy opted for an iced tea. They shared an ordered of Washington Dungeness crab cakes for an appetizer and giggled at the irony of their earlier discussion of appetizers. Miranda had a Caesar Salad while Amy sampled the Baby Spinach Salad. Miranda fell hopelessly in love with the Cedar Wrapped Klamath River King Salmon which was herb marinated wild salmon served with foraged mushrooms, wild rice pancakes, pinot noir beurre rouge and micro herbs. Amy chose the Seafood Trio which consisted of grilled salmon with wild mushrooms ragout, Bering Sea scallops with Washington apple slaw, Gulf prawns with beurre rouge that was served with seasonal vegetables and roasted heirloom potatoes. They also shared a side dish of grilled asparagus.

Though there was much to say and far much more to know, the two women barely spoke and spent most of the idle time between the meal courses just holding hands across the table and staring deeply at each other as the spindle top restaurant made its gradual 47 minute revolution. Each woman privately wondered what she had done so wonderfully right in her previous life to deserve the beautiful creature that was sitting across the table from her. There would be time for words later; right now they were perfectly content to just stare into the eyes of emerald green and sapphire blue.

Miranda paid in cash. If Amy was curious as to why Miranda had no credit or debit cards, she hid it well. They took the stairs up to the Observation Deck, snuggled up together as they sat outside on a bench and sipped on cappuccinos, every so often nuzzling noses and kissing softly. The wind off the mountains and off the Sound was blustery and they were both soon chilled to the bone. They rode down the glass elevator, kissing and necking all the way and making the young woman operating the elevator very uncomfortable. She was very cute. They wrapped their arms around each other as they exited the elevator, Amy resting her head on Miranda's shoulder once again. The night had turned very cold but neither woman noticed. The warmth each felt deep inside over who was just now holding her tightly shielded them from the biting chill in the air and wind.

"Did you see the look on that poor girl's face in the elevator?" Amy giggled as they strode along the sidewalk.

"I think she would have probably been more comfortable having the Seattle Al-Qaida cell in there with her instead of us. God, she was so tense." Miranda replied.

"Can you imagine what would've happened if the elevator had gotten stuck?" Amy laughed. "And we would've been trapped in there all night."

"It wouldn't have altered my plans any. I still would've wanted and taken my dessert." Miranda said and kissed Amy's mouth.

"You think she would've been into it?" Amy asked slyly.

"Into what?" Miranda asked, already knowing the answer but wanted to hear Amy say it.

"The sexual awakening of her life. A naïve, young innocent beauty trapped in an elevator with two gorgeous, mature , sexy ladies and having them sexually ravage her to a level of illicit pleasure she's never known before." Amy hissed.

"Why you dirty little minx!" Miranda shouted playfully. "That girl was probably no more than seventeen."

"Oh come on! You can't honestly tell me that it didn't cross your mind." Amy shot back.

"Did I say that it didn't?" Miranda replied.

"So it did cross your mind! And you call me a minx? You dirty old woman." Amy joshed.

" She was a looker, I'll give you that." Miranda said.

"That girl could sexually slay the entire roster of the Seahawks with just that ass all by itself." Amy replied.

"Uh-huh. And that little pussy is probably so sweet it would leave granules of sugar stuck on your lips and between your teeth." Miranda offered.

"Okay, I think we need to walk a little faster now." Amy said.

"Fuck that, let's run!" Miranda snapped.

"But I'm in heels." Amy said.

"And whose fault is that?" Miranda laughed.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT!!" A raging male voice tore through the air followed by the crashing slam of a car door. Amy and Miranda stopped dead in their tracks and scanned quickly around.

"No! Please don't hit me! Please!" A terrified sounding female voice screamed.

"Where the hell is it coming from?" Amy asked.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" The enraged male voice came again followed by a bloodcurdling scream of a woman.

"Look! Over there!" Miranda said, pointing into a small and deserted parking lot just off to their left.

The small parking lot ran narrowly alongside a three story office building and was dimly lit. A white, Ford Taurus station wagon was parked along the perimeter chain-link fence opposite from the building. There was a large, thick man standing just outside the driver side door with his back to the street and he appeared to have a much smaller woman pinned against the car and was beating her savagely. The woman's screams were bloodcurdling initially but were now becoming muffled and weak as the man pummeled her mercilessly. He was roaring and raging like a wild animal.

"You fucking bitch! You useless, motherfucking cunt! You worthless, cock-sucking, miserable whore!" He raged at the top of his lungs. The woman's body was crumpling as he pounded her.

"Call 9-1-1 right now!" Amy commanded Miranda.

"Amy, wait! Let me..." Miranda shouted, but Amy was already racing across the parking lot at full speed, rage shooting out her emerald eyes like bolts of lightning. She reached into the pocket of her jacket and pulled out a standard police issue .38 caliber revolver. Miranda snatched her cell phone from her pocket and dialed.

The man threw one final punch into the woman's face and she slumped to the ground with her face hideously battered, bruised, bloody and swollen. She was just barely alive. The man took a step back, swung his enormous leg back and prepared to deliver a fatal kick to her head.

"Police Officer! Freeze! Get your hands up where I can see them!" Amy shouted authoritatively, still running up fast.

He moved so quickly that all Amy saw was a blur. Instantly, the gun was smacked out of her hand and the man's enormous hand was around her throat, choking the life out of her.

"Ain't so tough without your gun, are you bitch?" He growled. "Maybe next time you'll mind your own fucking business. Oh wait! There ain't gonna be no next time for you, cunt!" He squeezed her throat tighter.

"Think again, asshole!" Amy managed to squeak out.

Grabbing his wrist with her right hand and applying as much pressure as she could near the center vein with her middle and index finger, his grip faltered as a sudden numbness invaded his hand. Amy was able to seize his thumb on her neck with her left hand and jerk it violently backwards. She could taste the remnants of her Seafood Trio in her throat as the bone in his thumb snapped. The man screeched like a wounded hyena and instantly, her neck was free. Maintaining her grip on his wrist, Amy smashed a judo kick violently into his soggy gut. Toppling forward after the impact, Amy jerked him toward her by his arm and slammed her knee into his face, breaking his nose and busting his lip. The sudden violent impact to his face caused his eyes to flood with tears, temporarily blinding him. Still holding tight to his wrist, Amy wrenched his arm nearly out of its socket as she winched his faltering bulk around, drove her foot hard and deep into his kidney and forced him face down to the asphalt with a hard smack. Spreading his legs apart with her foot as he lie in a dilapidated pile on his stomach, groaning almost piteously, Amy delivered a final kick just beneath his balls as she suddenly produced a pair of handcuffs from her jacket pocket. With the skill and speed of the seasoned cop she is, Amy snapped on the cuffs in just a couple of quick flicks of her hands. Miranda approached calmly, clapping her hands. Amy quickly patted the man down and stood to greet Miranda's applause with a smile.

"Do you always carry handcuffs on a date?" Miranda asked.

"Just like American Express; I don't leave home without them." Amy replied.

"You do have more of them, don't you?" Miranda asked, eying her seductively. "After all, the night is still young."