All Comments on 'The Coronation of Empress Lialana'

by jongore

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 6 years ago
Bleh

Not badly written at all, just my personal taste I'm so tired of stories where the female character must be humiliated and destroyed. He's going to rape her and make her like it in front of her whole kingdom, effectively stripping her of power and her subjects will never look at her the same. I realize that's a fetish for some, so more power to you, but personally I would love to see a story where the woman isn't immediately reduced to weakness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well duh

The story is in the “Nonconsent/Reluctance” category. What did you expect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

Continue plz.

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 6 years ago
Duh?

I don't think non consent/reluctance has to mean humiliation and loss of power. I love the struggle of a woman who is strong and capable but finds she enjoys being dominated sexually. Reconciling those two sides of herself, learning to submit to someone while maintaining her life. That to me is an interesting and sexy story. Again I realize the loss of power thing is what some people find sexy, but I think it's also kind of lazy and cliche. That's my OPINION.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want more of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous