The Corpse Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed her lips against my nipples; lightly kissing my left while embracing me.

"Do you see yourself staying happy, when you think of me?" She asked in a hushed tone.

"I do." I replied without hesitation.

"I've finally found...The one..."

I fell asleep out in the middle of the woods with Rosa on top of me; her head using my chest as a pillow, and her body providing a cold blanket, that really didn't do anything to protect me from the cold air.

But her body.

The feeling of an actual woman beside me, lying on top of me, soft breasts against my chest...It was enough, and more than made up for the lack of warmth.

When I woke up, I was alone, and naked.

Rosa was gone.

I looked at my watch, and felt my eyes enlarge when I saw what time it was.

I was so busy having sex with Rosa, that I actually tuckered myself out and fell asleep, completely forgetting about needing to go home.

So I put on my black shirt, pulled my boxers up over my legs, and then pulled my pants up, buckling them and zipping them.

I left the woods and started my way back home.

I was out of the woods in about an hour or two, and when I finally got home, I heard sirens and saw flashing lights in front of my small, one-story suburban house.

Was that the police and an ambulance?

I quickly dashed towards my lawn as quick as I could, and arrived just in time to see both my mom, dad and eight year old sister, being carried away on stretchers.

My face went pale when I saw them.

"Are you Jess Davidson?" Asked one of the cops.

"Yes." I replied. I wasn't looking forward to what I was about to hear, and already knew what I was about to be told.

"There's been an accident.

Your father, mother, and little sister were found dead in the house.

We received a phone call from a concerned neighbor around eight A.M."

It hit hard right then.

Staring at the officer with distant and lifeless eyes, everything he said then didn't make it to my ears, and it was like a movie; everything was silent around me, and I could hear nothing, but the screams if my parents that I was imagining in my mind.

My knees gave out on me, and I collapsed to them; my hands pushing against the ground while I used them and my knees to keep myself up.

Who could have done this.

"We received word that Miss Jessica Matthews was released from psychiatric care, just last week."

When I heard him say this, it was as if everything around me started spinning, and my whole world suddenly came crashing down, and at that moment, I think I started to crack.

"NO!" I screamed, grabbing the officer.

"Easy, son. Just relax."

"She's crazy!" I yelled again.

"She did this, she killed them both! I know IT!"

My head shook uncontrollably against my will, and my body started having spasms as I cracked up, freaking out and acting a way I never pictured myself behaving.

"We don't have enough proof to prove it was her."

"It was her!" I yelled through a cracked voice, "she did it. She's insane, I know it was her!"

Pulling and tugging on the uniformed officer, I continued my hysterical rage.

My eyes finally welled up, and tears streamed down my eyelids, and then I finally stopped pulling and tugging at the officer, and just let go; my head sinking to the ground.

After my meltdown, and having the police and the neighbors, the Goldbergs, try to comfort me, I resumed my day, working my job...And coming back to an empty home that felt like an old, abandoned ghost-town.

It was funny how haunting if felt, and so lonely.

I didn't even bother to eat.

I left, heading back into the woods, hoping to find Rosa there again once night-fall had hit.

Rosa stood before me; her emotionless violet eyes catching mine and locking onto my face; tilting her head slightly, but then quickly started towards me, holding up her dress as she did so.

"My sweetest darling, why so you weep?"

She pulled me towards her, and trapped me in her arms, kissing my cheek with her mouth.

"My parents are dead." I tonelessly replied; my voice drone-like in sound.

Rosa was speechless, and the only thing I heard for a long few minutes, the only thing she did to break the silence that followed, was allow a gasp to escape her lips.

I grabbed her tightly with both arms; the tears from earlier returning once more to shame my face.

"Let me ease your suffering, my dearest."

She pressed her lips against mine, kissing me slowly and controllably while she stripped down, removing all of her clothes, and pushed her cold pussy against my crotch.

She started to undress me, until I was fully naked, and then she took me by the hand, leading me deeper into the woods.

We stopped at a ring-like area in the woods; a short little spot, surrounded by constant trees and a small creek to the South.

We stopped once we were in front of one of the trees, then, while Rosa offered me a warm, smile that soothed my sadness, she walked over towards me, took me into her hand, and looked at my dick.

"I'm not sure...What to do."

She ran her bony fingers over the head; gently rubbing and petting on it.

She seemed to figure out what she was supposed to be doing, and started stroking up and down.

It wasn't long before the beautiful corpse bride was making me as hard as a rock.

She stroked me faster; her hand pumping me up and down while she looked at the thick, red-head.

Pumping me a little while longer with her bony hand, she finally let go.

I picked her up, and she slowly eased herself over my erect prick, taking me deep into her rose, and gasping quietly upon feeling me inside her.

"I'll make you a wonderful wife."

She swore, beginning to hump me while I held her.

She leaned her face into my neck, bouncing against me and pushed her hips slowly while gripping me with both of her small, fragile arms for support.

I started to thrust into her; sending my first wave into her cold mound.

I was already starting to forget everything, the thoughts and images of my dead family slipping from my mind while Rosa humped me while I held her in my arms.

"Oh..." She purred against my neck.

She bounced up and down; her bosoms shaking against her chest.

She rose her head, and lifted her eyes up, gazing deeply into mine while she rode me, just staring, entranced like she was looking through a window that held all of the world's secrets on the other side; singing sweet and delectable songs of pleasure.

"D--does this please you?" She fought through the string of moans.

"I--it does." I breathed. "You feel so good."

A smile graced her blue lips, and she bounced faster, harder, really riding my cock without ceasing her moans.

I pushed myself in and out of her, and she continued to bounce up and down; both of our hips bucking.

"Oh, oh...Ah." She moaned

I started to thrust harder inside her; pumping in and out while she rocked her hips hard against my swollen tool.

"Ah, ah, ahh." She continued.

Sweat raced down my face while I jabbed deeper into Rosa; plunging deeper into her, making her yell my name.

"Ahh, AHH, AHH! Mmmmmgh..."

She grazed my lips with her own; a loud, pleasured moan entering my mouth the moment our lips made contact.

She moaned louder when she felt my thrusts increase, and as a response, shook her hips faster and harder; juices leaking out of her and trailing down my legs.

Rosa tightened her grip around me; her hips moving faster and her frigid breasts bouncing at an equally quick pace; slapping against me while her lips left mine.

She humped harder, until she was unable to achieve a greater speed.

The smacking from before filled our ears, and soon it, along with Rosa's adorable songs of pleasure were the only things I could hear.

I dug deep into her, then back out.

"D--darling. M--my love! My love, my love! F-fill me."

She repeated over and over in intense, overwhelming pleasure.

"Mmngh. Mmmghh! Ahh, AHH!

P-please, sweet Jesse; release yourself to me and fill me with your warmth."

Hearing her loud, prolonged moaning, and the sound of our bodies as we made passionate love, I couldn't hold my urge any longer.

"I'm coming." I groaned breathlessly.

"Give it all to me." She murmured.

I kissed her neck, and then blew myself all over the inside of her treasure, filling her up with exhausting torrents of semen.

Rosa arched her back; her body spasming and then she threw her head back, oozing all over me with a loud shout of my name.

"I wish I could have your children.."

She whispered; her tone dropping in volume.

I pulled out of her, but kept her in my arms.

"Even if I never have kids," my tone was tender, "then that's fine. I just want you, only you...My corse bride."

Rosa pressed through the sadness; a smile gently creeping across her features, until her blue lips had fully formed a smile, showing surprisingly bright white and healthy, porcelain teeth.

"What happened?" She quietly inquired.

"You mean, my family?" I asked.

"Yes." She nodded slowly.

"I...I, I think...It was my ex."

I averted my gaze; pinching my mouth together while knitting my eyebrows.

I felt a frosty, bony hand work it's way up to my hair, and then stopping; running skeletal fingers through my hair, comfortingly while she nuzzled me with her face.

"I love you." Her voice was soft like honey.

My cheeks flushed bright red; my heart beating hard against my chest, surprisingly, since it didn't even beat that hard when I was about to engage in love-making with her.

"I--I love you-too." I stammered like an idiot; my cheeks spreading their rosy color.

"You're blushing." She giggled.

"I--I know." I stuttered further.

Rosa beamed at seeing me blushing bashfully like a teenage girl; her smile soon extending across her face.

"Stay with me, for a while?"

She pleaded; her voice growing even softer and more smooth.

"I will.." I spoke quietly in return.

I pulled her cold, naked, decomposing body towards me, and squeezed her delicate, slim, slender frame against my muscular one.

She purred deeply upon our bodies making contact, then allowed her lips to glide along my body, in a slow trail.

I shut my eyes tightly, and felt a long, cold sigh of pleasure and appreciation escape my lips upon her touch.

Her lips were freezing, and yet, she was being so gentle with the way she was kissing my body.

I felt her mouth stop around my navel, and there, she just kissed at it; her lips gently brushing against my flesh.

Her lips left my body, and Rosa lay head on my chest; shutting her emotionless, wide, violet eyes while she wrapped her arms around my body, kissing my left nipple.

"I'm so glad I finally found true love, after all these long years.

It's all I could ever think about; how badly I wanted someone.

I was so tired of being alone..."

I ran my left hand up and down her freezing back; trying my best to ease her mind.

"Now I have you; my loving husband."

I feel asleep in the woods.

When I woke up, Rosa was gone just like last time.

Returning to the spot that had my clothes, I soon started to put on my clothes and was about to make my way out of the woods when I saw a familiar face that I was hoping I would never, ever, see again.

"Jessica!" I exclaimed; my face going pale while my hands started to shake.

I felt my lips involuntarily trembling, and my eyes had dilated.

There, standing in front of me was Jessica Matthews; my ex-girlfriend.

She had short, red-hair, and deep gray eyes, and she was dressed up in a white crop-top and white linen pants.

Resting in her hands was a shiny, well-kept, well-polished pistol, locked, loaded, and pointing right in my face.

"I love you! I've always loved you! Now I'm going to show you just how much I love you." She spoke; her voice hurried and crazed sounding.

"What he--" but before I could finish...BANG!

It all happened so fast that I didn't even see it coming, and before I realized what had happened, a bulletin had pierced me through the stomach, and blood burst forth from the wound I received.

I collapsed to the ground; my hand gripping my stomach, trying to keep my blood from coming out, but to no avail.

Jessica looked at me; a deranged look on her face, and her emerald eyes growing in size along with her serial killer-like smile.

"You lunatic..." Was all I could manage out before I fell backwards.

Jessica put the pistol to her chest, and then, slowly pulling only the trigger while she laughed far more disturbing than The Joker, she pulled the trigger; BANG!

As I lay there staring up at the sky, seeing nothing but the purest of darkness settling in, I watched as a figure towered over me, and gazed at me from above; reaching a decomposing hand down to cup my face.

"Rosa.." I spoke weakly.

"Shh.." She shushed me quietly.

She lifted me up, took me into her arms, and laid my head on her soft, frigid breasts, taking my hands, and holding them in her own.

There was comfort on her face while she gazed at me; a small and barely noticeable smile on her lacerated lips.

"Rest..." She cooed.

"But I'm afraid.." I said.

"Don't be. This is nothing to be afraid of. I was afraid too, but, when I reached the other-side, I realized it wasn't so bad."

She leaned her face towards mine; icy lips pressing against my forehead in a soothing kiss.

"You'll be with me." She smiled more.

I grabbed her hands hard, and she pulled me even closer so that our bodies touched.

I gazed at the world for the last few times, and then, while she started to sing in an untimely, beautiful, calming voice, I saw no more.

It was only a few moments later that I opened my eyes, and as I gazed about, noticed this wasn't the world I was used to, but it was another world.

I'd never experienced such a dark, cold and damp place...But this world was just that.

The entire world was dark blue with nothing but dead, black trees from eye to eye, and a chilly breeze that wouldn't subside.

"Darling." A voice called out.

I turned to gaze at Rosa who was approaching me.

I placed a hand on my cheek; my flesh was cold, just as icy as what Rosa's was.

"I'm dead?" I questioned out loud.

"You are." Rosa confirmed.

"I don't...But you're here, Rosa."

"I am." She touched my face.

Out eyes locked, and I pulled her towards me, kissing her dead lips that once seemed appalling to me, but now seemed sweet.

Maybe being dead wasn't going to be so bad after all.

12