All Comments on 'The Cost of a Debt Ch. 01'

by funrunner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Anyone stupid enough to continue

paying her sons debts and then goes into slavery in exchange for a one thousand dollar debt is too stupid to teach and deserves what he gets. Slavery for her so her son can get into college foortball and start some big time gambling is almost as smart as stopping a random car, giving them $100 and asking them to go get you a hamburger and expect to get food or your change back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmm and a teacher to

The kid is grown let him take care of his own debts and by seeing the pics of her daughter she should know the daughter is selling pics of herself to someone already. Oh well one is born every minute isnt one?

For $1000 her son sold her soul. By the way how did the son gain ownership to sell her?

Now we have the story of a wimp wife instead of a wimp husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Deeper into debt?

I enjoyed the story so far and am glad that you have gone to the trouble to write it. I have to agree with the previous comments that the premiss for the woman being blackmailed is a bit weak since she is paying her sons and daughters debts so Alex has seriously bad judgement when it comes to dealing with her children. I expect though that the next chapter will have the Head Master getting more control over Alex, at the moment he has not really asked her to do anything much and she is hoping to "fix" her childrens mistakes again.

Looking forward to the next chapter as Alex gets herself deeper into debt....

MastersallMastersallabout 17 years ago
Well written and very erotic

Well written beginning of an erotic tale. I lok forward to further installments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Free her

So far nothing special very predictable we need a part three that frees alex and sets things right she doesn t need this . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bleh

I'm guessing it's her husband whos the head master. I wouldn't be surprised.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
omg

luv 2 b in her butt with both a master and mistress

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous