The Cost of a Debt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could this house be empty," she thought. But more importantly, she wanted to know where the Head Master was. Instead of walking back out of the house, she decided to explore the house a little more. She walked up the stairs. There was still nothing out of the ordinary about the house, except for the fact that it seemed like a model home. As she got to the second story, she saw another three to four bedrooms. Shortly thereafter, she got a phone call on her cell phone. She answered the phone.

"I see that we are reluctant to follow directions," the Head Master said.

"No, I followed your directions and changed," Alex said.

"Then why aren't you standing outside," the Head Master said before hanging up.

Alex started looking over her shoulder to see if there were any cameras set up. She did not see any. Nonetheless, she started walking down the stairs to the front door. She opened the door and walked back to her car to drop off her other clothes. Alex then walked back up to the door and rang the intercom. There was no answer. Alex continued to stand there. She rang the intercom another time. Again, there was no answer.

Then Alex heard a car pull up. She turned around and saw a black limousine. Then a voice came through the intercom: "Alex, please enter the limousine behind you. I have a few errands for you to run."

Alex turned around and began to walk toward the limousine. The driver of the car got out and opened the back door for her.

"Are you the Head Master," Alex asked.

"No, miss," the driver said. "He has asked me to drive you around to a few stores to pick up a few things that have been set aside for you."

"Things, what things," she asked.

"That I do not know," he said. "We have a list of places to go, so if you don't mind...can I please have you take a seat?"

Alex reluctantly got in and the driver closed the door. The back seat had blacked out windows and the partition to the driver was closed. Once she got in, she found yet another letter for her.

Alex,

I have selected some items that I want you to go pick up. The store will have some items that have been set aside for you. All you need to do is go in to the store to pick up and pay for everything. Once you get everything, the driver will bring you back to the house and you are free to go...for now.

Head Master

She was nervous about not knowing what she was to pick up. The car pulled up to a store. It was a trendy clothing and lingerie store outside of the city. This was a place that many of the younger teachers had gone to shop. She was hoping that no one she knew would spot her. Alex got out of the car and walked in.

Once she walked in a salesman immediately walked over to her.

"Alex," he asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Are you here for pick up," he asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Follow me," he said as he walked to into the stock room. She followed him into the back and he showed her the rack of lingerie that had been set aside for her. To be honest, there wasn't much to the pieces that were hanging on the rack. There were a few sheer summer dresses, a number of teddies, and a few corsets. Alex stood there in disbelief.

"Everything here has been made specifically for 34 c cups," he said with a smile. He began to check Alex out. "It looks like it will fit you to a tee..."

Alex began to look through the rack, and it was definitely things that she would not wear, let alone buy. She was shocked that both the Head Master and the salesman both knew her bra size.

"Would you like to try any of these on," he asked.

"Uh...no," Alex said. "We are short on time. You can just take them up to the register and ring them up."

"Very well," the salesman said. The two of them walked out to the front of the store where they found the driver.

"Are you set," the driver asked.

"Yes," the salesman replied. "All I need to do is ring her up."

Alex stood at the front counter as the salesman added all of the articles of clothing. After he put everything in bags, Alex gave him her credit card. She could not believe the amount of money she was spending on skimpy clothing. The salesman had her sign the receipt and kindly handed her the card and her bags.

"Hope your experience is memorable," the salesman said as Alex a walked out.

12