The Country Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These will give you a taste of what it feels like to be whipped and caned, without leaving too many marks," explained Pete as he led me to a frame', to which he secured my wrists and ankles after I'd dropped my cloak, stretching me slightly to tighten my skin, after I'd dropped my cloak. "Now, first off, the multi-tailed whip covers quite a large area so the pressure is spread, reducing pain and marks. It's also good for uneven surfaces, such as your pussy, because the strands get into all the nooks and crannies." He grinned at me, then started the whip swinging in a vertical circle in front of me. I noticed the strands were moving upwards as he approached closer, then lowered the whip so it was just touching my stomach with each revolution. I felt my stomach cringe away from it, but he simply moved closer, and closer still until the strands were hitting just above my pussy, sliding up my belly until just below my breasts. I felt about ten rapid strokes, then he stopped.

"How did that feel?"

"Strange. It sort of hurt but sort of didn't. Hard to explain. Once you stopped I felt I wanted more, but when you were doing it I felt I wanted to stop. Please whip me some more, honey."

Pete did, this time moving the whip over me, starting on my stomach again then bringing it up until each stroke hit the underside of a breast, alternating between left and right, then a little higher until the last ten strokes were striking across my nipples, causing me to flinch at the stinging pain.

"Oh, that was intense," I told him after he stopped. "Please whip me some more, darling."

Pete grinned at me, then started the whip turning in the opposite direction just above breast level, causing the strands to strike the tops of my breasts, again striking across my nipples. After many strokes he changed the pattern, stopping it swinging and holding the ends as he struck sideways, each time striking the side of one or other of my breasts. I could feel the nipples tingling and noticed my hard, engorged nubbins almost glowing red. After a while he stopped, panting slightly.

"How was that?"

"Mmmm, it was, um, painful, tingly, arousing, and wonderful. The pain of each stroke seemed to go straight to my clit. I feel so horny right now."

Pete grinned. "Yes, that happens with a fortunate few. Ready for a bit more?"

"Oh yes please, darling."

Pete went behind me and began using the same technique as he had when striking the sides of my breasts to strike my ass cheeks and back, spreading the strokes all over me. After very many strokes he again stopped and asked how I was.

"I feel so sensitive all over. It's really incredible. Please do some more."

This time he grinned at me as he stood in front of me again, holding the ends in one hand as he aimed directly upwards, between my legs! He struck upwards against my vulva, the strands insinuating themselves everywhere, across my lips, between my lips, in the clefts of my groin, even into my ass cleft, and especially over my clit. I yelped at the first stroke, then bit my lip, determined to remain silent for some reason I couldn't fathom. He gave me ten strokes across my pussy, ten painful, stinging, arousing, wonderful strokes, then stopped and looked deeply into my eyes. He saw there what I could not express.

"Welcome to bdsm," he said, "You are a natural sub; a natural masochist. Now to progress."

Pete exchanged his multi-tailed whip for the flogger and without any introduction he began beating my thighs, ass cheeks, stomach, breasts then pussy with it, not stopping to ask how it was, just beating me as I initially suffered pain, then experienced a warming sense of arousal as each blow landed on another part of my sensitive skin. The last few strokes aimed deliberately at my nipples then my clit, were exceedingly painful, but the pain subsided quickly, leaving me with a warm, pulsing feeling of arousal and need; need for more!

Once he had finished, he dropped the flogger, opened his cloak and embraced me, hugging my sensitized body to his. The feeling of his aroused cock against my throbbing pussy was unbelievable and, seemingly from nowhere, an orgasm washed over me. He held me as I shuddered in his arms, partly from the strength of the orgasm, partly from pain, but mostly from inexplicable pleasure. We kissed.

"More, I need more, please honey."

Once we parted he took the single tailed whip and swung it in the air. I shuddered in real fear from just the sound of the whip. Then he swung it across my stomach and I felt a stinging trail of pain where the lash struck. Looking down I could see a brighter red line across the mottled redness of my skin. The second stroke was across my left breast, followed closely by one across my right breast. I looked at the red lines that had seemingly miraculously appeared and had just time to look at him as the next stroke landed, upwards between my legs.

My scream was loud, long and blood-curdling; enough to draw the attention of everyone in the large hall. The tail had landed directly along my gaping entrance and over my protruding clit, causing immense pain to rocket through my body. It was pain unlike any I had ever experienced. Pete dropped the whip and hugged me to him, reassuring me, kissing me. I looked over his shoulder and saw Neil approaching, naked; oh no, don't let him come here, I thought but he stopped and just watched, then grinned as the redhead he had been with earlier wrapped him up in her arms and reassured him. They turned away and returned to the activities they had been engaged in.

"I wouldn't want to give you too many of those," said Pete as he slowly released me, "The single tailed whip can be very painful. How about some caning now?"

I regained my composure as Pete untied me, then fitted a padded bar across the frame and reattached me so I was bent over the bar with my ankles and wrists fastened to the floor. In this position, my ass was a perfect target for a cane.

"You Ok, darling?" he asked.

"Yes, honey. Please cane my ass. I want 20 strokes."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure. Do it."

The first stroke was amazing; the pit of my stomach felt like it was coming out my mouth as the searing pain lanced through my ass and straight to my clit. He waited for a while then gave me my next stroke, then the next. I quickly got into the rhythm of one stroke every 30 seconds, I guessed, each stroke causing less pain and more pleasure as once again my arousal grew. It was almost disappointing when he stopped and began unfastening me.

"Is that all?" I asked as I stood up.

"Yes, darling, that was 20 strokes. How do you feel?"

I rubbed my ass, feeling the ridges and hollows where the cane had struck, noticing tiny shocks of pain as my fingers touched sensitive areas.

"I feel fine; horny as hell, but fine. Can I whip and cane you now, please darling?"

"Of course, honey."

Pete helped me fit him into the frame then I began the same process with the multi-tailed whip, flogger and single tailed whip with him. Like me, he seemed to enjoy being whipped and I enjoyed watching his skin redden and seem to glow as the whipping progressed. I used the multi-tailed whip and the flogger on his cock and balls, the flogger in particular seeming to cause him great pain when I hit his balls too hard.

"Hey, they're tender and can be easily damaged," he exclaimed.

My subsequent strokes were lighter. I then changed his bondage just as he had mine and caned his ass 20 times, watching each stroke hit his skin, seeing a white line form which quickly changed to red as the blood flow resumed and intensified. By the time I'd finished he was obviously horny, his cock standing up rigidly.

"Do you want to fuck me, honey?" I asked.

"Yes, darling, oh yes, very definitely."

"Here or in my room?"

"Here, in front of everyone. I'm a definite exhibitionist, voyeur as well, but right now, let's put on an exhibition."

We put the cane and whips away, collected our cloaks and Pete steered us as we walked naked to a sex swing in one corner of the hall.

"Have you used one of these before?" he asked.

"No, never," I replied.

Pete helped me into it and fastened me in place, then he adjusted the height so that I was at the right level before he stood between my legs, with his cock pointing at my pussy, but instead of pushing into me, he pushed me away. Obviously, I swung back, my pussy striking the end of his cock. He pushed away again and this time I impaled myself on his cock, then slid off.

"You need to hold me in you if you want me to fuck you," explained Pete.

The third time I couldn't hold him but on the fourth time I did and he clutched my breasts, using them as handles to push me back and forth as he fucked me hard and deep. Despite my small orgasm before, I'd been close for what seemed like hours, so it only took a few good thrusts before I was cumming. He held himself deeply inside me as my vagina pulsed around his hard cock, trying to suck his cum into her hungry maw, but without success. Once I had stopped shuddering through my climax, Pete continued his fucking, pushing me higher and higher until he thrust himself deeply inside me and I felt his hot cum bathing the end of my cunt. It was beautiful; his pulsating cock pushing me that last tiny bit until I again came with him, letting out a small shriek as my orgasm struck.

After I had partially recovered, I turned my head and noticed several men standing around me, like vultures waiting for the lion to leave the feast. Pete pulled out and stepped away and one of the men took his place. He didn't mess around with pushing me away; he probably realized that I was far too slippery to ever hold him in me. Instead he simply entered me and fucked me hard for a few minutes then withdrew. He didn't cum, but I was so close it was painful.

"Thanks, slut," was all he said as he walked away.

However, I had no time to be concerned as another guy quickly took his place and continued fucking me. My arousal continued from where it had left off and after only a few strokes I came again on his cock, writhing in the sling as I gasped out my orgasm while he appeared to be quite oblivious to my pleasure and continued a steady rhythm until he also pulled out without cumming. I lay there, recuperating, and watched the other two men walk away as Pete began unfastening me.

"How was that?"

"Awesome. Why didn't those guys cum in me?"

"Well, they probably just wanted some arousal or maybe they'd cum just before or maybe they were saving themselves for someone special, maybe to impregnate one of those women. Any number of reasons." He helped me out of the sling. "Is it time for supper and bed, together? If you'll have me, that is."

"Have you? Of course, sweetheart, I'd hate to go to bed with anyone but you tonight. Right now? Sounds good to me."

We collected our cloaks, picked up two of the prepared supper trays and together walked up the stairs to my apartment and my bed. I looked at myself in the mirror as I nibbled a cookie, inspecting the results of my caning.

"If you rub some healing cream into them they'll be almost gone by morning," commented Pete.

I had some on my dresser so we spent the next half hour rubbing cream onto each other's wounds. This naturally progressed to gentle massage of each other's body then sweet, gentle lovemaking together. He impaled me on his hard log of a cock, then fucked me for a few minutes, before he withdrew.

"I want you to ride me," he said huskily as his shiny cock dripped our juices onto my pussy. We kissed lovingly, then he rolled onto his back and I mounted him, easing my love tunnel over his cock until it was fully engulfed, my clit pressing against his hard, hairy bone. I moved back and forth, concentrating on stimulating my clit against him. I must have been huge inside from arousal because at times it felt like he didn't touch the sides. However, the head of his cock pressed rhythmically against the end as he flexed his hips in time with my movements, and the pressure on my clit was heavenly. The sensations increased with each stroke and soon I was panting, my head thrown back in total focus on our lovemaking. I felt his hands cover my breasts then the sharp pain as his strong fingers squeezed my nipples, sending lightning to my clit, pushing me over the edge as in the dim recesses of my mind I felt him push upwards, hard, and again squirt his hot cum deep inside me. I screamed, a long, loud scream of passionate release.

Slowly I came down from the top of the mountain, became aware of my surroundings once again and leant forward on Pete's body. He held me tightly as we kissed in post-orgasmic bliss. After a short time, we gently rolled onto our sides, his softening cock still partly inside me, and drifted off to sleep.

The following morning we awoke with the dawn filtering through the curtains, then we made sweet love once more. Our bodies were still sensitive from yesterday's treatment so we rubbed some more cream on before wearing our cloaks, mainly due to the cooler morning air, and heading for breakfast. Already there were many people there and I greeted Neil, kissing him amorously while Pete did the same with his partner. The four of us ate breakfast and discussed what we wanted to do today.

"Well, I have a demo on first up at 10," said Elise, "So I probably don't want to get involved in too much before that."

"What's your demo?" I asked.

Elise grimaced. "I have to ride the wooden horse for a while. Last time I did that my clit was sore for a month, but I guess I'll survive."

"What's it like?" I asked.

"Well it depends on whether you have the plastic shield of not. Last time I didn't, which is why it was so painful. Today I'm certainly going to. It means they'll load up my weights a bit more but the plastic spreads the pressure over a greater area. One woman last year decided to do the whole thing, exactly as they used to do it in Medieval times. She straddled the sharp edge and had the blocks completely removed so she couldn't even push up for a few seconds, then had them add heavy weights to her ankles. She was supported by the side ropes and after a short time she seemed to slump down and hang her head. Nobody paid much attention until blood began pouring down the sides of the horse and they realized she was unconscious. They lifted her off immediately but the damage was done and she had some fairly major surgery on her sexy bits, including complete removal of the exposed end of her clit. She no longer belongs to the club and I've heard she can still cum, but only with difficulty. We now have some very strict rules about dangerous activities like that, but, after all, some of these devices were designed to kill people and we're all doing it willingly, so it's up to us to take care."

"Well, I think I'd prefer to watch than experience, at least to begin with," I replied.

"Well, you can experience something similar just by riding a rope," suggested Elise. "I'll show you after breakfast if you like."

"Ok, thanks, I think that'll be a great idea and after that I may try the real horse, with a plastic shield."

"Well, I'd like to have my balls tortured today," said Pete. "I want them stretched and compressed, but first I want to empty them into one of those women who want to be impregnated. You want to join me in these activities, Neil?"

"Sounds like fun to me," he agreed. "I'll do one of the women and you can do the other if you like, then I'll give you a balls weight lifting challenge if that's what you want."

Neil paused and looked at me before continuing, knowing how protective I was of his balls and how dedicated I was to having him father our children. "Honey, can you be with me when my balls are on the line please, I don't want to go too far and damage anything permanently."

"Sure, honey," I replied. "Do you two want kids at all?" I asked Pete and Elise.

"No, we've discussed it and decided that we don't. At present Elise is on the pill but we've been discussing options, like me having a vasectomy or being castrated and put on HRT, or of her having her tubes tied or even having a hysterectomy and HRT. What do you think?" asked Pete.

Neil had been looking at the other couple with incredulity on his face. He quickly stepped in and offered his opinion. "You're both nuts if you'd voluntarily be castrated or have a hysterectomy," he said very firmly. "There are so many other ways of preventing children rather than such radical surgery. Vasectomy or tube tying would be what I would suggest, but really, don't you think it would be better to keep your options open for a bit? You're both young; what happens if you change your minds later?"

Pete and Elise looked at each other, both taking in Neil's suggestions. "Yes, we've been told that many times now, so we're not going to do anything in a hurry. However, it does mean that if something happens and Pete or I become sterile, we're not too concerned, like you guys would be if it happened to either of you." Elise placed her hand on Pete's. "I guess we're not going to do anything hastily," she continued, looking into his eyes.

"Agreed, but it does mean I can load up on weights for my balls today, and if anything happens, well, problem solved, it's happened."

"I still say you're being foolish," I cautioned, "Sometimes you just don't know what you've got until you've lost it."

We finished breakfast in silence then it was time for Elise to ride the horse on stage. We went out to lend her support and watched as the horse was prepared and the plastic shield was fitted. Elise removed her cloak and straddled the horse, with her feet on the blocks, her vulva just clear of the guard. The torturer, suitably dressed in a black robe, roughly pulled her hands forward and tied them to the front of the horse, effectively positioning her clit directly over the plastic guard.

"You right for your torture?" he asked gruffly.

"Yes," muttered Elise.

"Right, so ride," he replied as he kicked the blocks out from under her feet.

Elise immediately dropped onto the shielded edge and rose onto her toes with a yelp of pain as her clit and vulva were momentarily subjected to painful pressure, a small preview of what was to come. The torturer set the clock, counting down from 15 minutes.

It was obvious that Elise was trying hard to protect her sensitive areas and the muscles on her calves stood out as she supported herself on her toes. However, inevitably and gradually her weight caused her muscles to tire and she lowered herself imperceptibly onto the waiting edge. On several occasions she touched it, then managed to lift herself off it until finally, after around six minutes, she simply could not support herself any more.

As the pressure came onto her clit and vulva she let out a low moan of pain, trying hard to reposition herself in a less painful way as she writhed in agony on the horse. The torturer kept a close watch on her progress, ensuring that she remained conscious by frequently pinching her nipples, which caused Elise to yelp in still more pain. I felt sorry for her, but at the same time remembered that it was a choice she had made, just as it was a choice I had made to attend and that Elise and I could easily have been in each other's shoes.

After ten minutes, Elise was obviously resigned to the agony she was experiencing and had given up trying to lift herself off the edge. She was focusing on trying to reposition herself for the least discomfort, writhing and twisting her hips in an effort to at least disperse the pain over several areas rather than accept it only along one line. With one minute to go she slumped forwards, tears of pain now creating runnels down her cheeks. The torturer was squeezing her nipples more frequently now, intent on ensuring she was conscious and able to call red if required. He knew that Elise knew that if she did call red and it was disallowed, she would receive more punishment.