The Country Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, that's enough for now. I'm sure Anne would like some more."

Jason stopped and handed the whip to Neil.

"Have a go," he said, "It really is great fun, especially as they seem to want it hard rather than gentle."

Neil continued the whipping of my breasts for a few strokes, then moved to Anne and began pounding her breasts as hard as Jason had mine. Anne closed her eyes also, apparently really enjoying the attention. As I watched her skin took on a rosy glow and then tiny droplets of blood began appearing.

"Anne, I think you should tell Neil to stop," I cautioned.

Anne seemed to awaken from a dream, looked at her breasts and gave a squeal, moving away from Neil. Neil stopped his breast beating and found a tissue to wipe the droplets of blood away.

"I'm sorry, darling, I guess I got carried away."

"That's Ok, it felt wonderful. Oh, I'm so horny, honey, please fuck me now."

Neil needed no additional encouragement. He dropped the whip, picked Anne up in his arms and placed her on the bed on her back with her ass at the edge. He spread her legs wide apart, bending them backwards towards her shoulders to completely expose her dripping pussy and the gaping entrance to her love tunnel. Without further ado, he plunged into her to his full length, his pubic bone pounding against her clit.

"Oooohhhh, yessss, darling, like that, fuck me hard, yesssss, oooohhhhh yessss," cried Anne as Neil pounded in and out hard and fast.

I felt Jason wrap his arms around me from behind, his hard cock pressed into my ass crack.

"I want you, sweetheart," he said into my ear as he picked me up in his arms and placed me alongside his wife and in the same position. He spread me wide and then also plunged his cock into me. The feeling of his huge pole lancing into my drooling cunt was total ecstasy, the sensation of his hard, hairy pubic bone squeezing my clit was amazing. I almost came on his first entry, but managed to hold off for just a few strokes before I was overwhelmed with the power of my orgasm.

"Hold me tight," I managed as I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into me, my body shuddering and writhing against him as overwhelming sensations coursed through my veins. It was over in a few seconds and I released him. "Fuck me hard, honey," I told him.

He did. He pounded into me, the end of his cock pressing against the end of my cunt, his pubic bone mashing my clit with each stroke. I was lost in the sensations, the only sounds penetrating my dream-like state being Anne's scream as she came on my husband's cock alongside me. After an age, it seemed, in this timeless place I felt another orgasm approaching just as Jason increased his pounding, his breath coming short and fast in my ear.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," he said with each thrust, "Yes, darling, almost there, honey, yes, ooohhhh, yes, yes, ohhhh I'mmm cummmingggg!" he screamed as he thrust deeply into me yet again and held still. He was cumming, and so was I. I felt the orgasm begin at my clit, spread through my pussy then gain strength as it hit my whole body, sending me into orbit. I held Jason hard as my body writhed, shuddered and trembled against his, my hips flexing back and forth to rub my clit against him, gaining even more stimulation. It seemed to last forever, and then it slowly changed to a wonderful, loving, sexy feeling as I held this wonderful man to me, feeling his cum running down my thighs as it oozed past his softening cock.

I felt Neil and Anne disengage and stand up. I opened my eyes and kissed Jason on the lips, a long, languorous lovers' kiss, then he withdrew and stood, holding his hand out to help me up. The four of us looked at each other, then we had a silent group hug together, the moment too precious for words.

Anne and I removed our breast compressors, feeling the relief as the tension left and our breasts resumed their normal size and shape. We examined each other's breasts; despite the droplets of blood from Anne's, they appeared to be quite reasonable, as did mine. They were tender to touch and probably the coarse cloaks would irritate them, but we would simply wear them open or not at all, exposing our whipped breasts as a mark of honor.

We discussed sleeping arrangements and decided that Neil and Anne would sleep in the second room, Jason and I here. We each kissed our spouses goodnight, Anne and Neil left and Jason and I climbed into bed. We cuddled, kissed tenderly and slept the sleep of exhausted, satiated sexual adventurers.

As the dawn light crept into the room I awoke and paid my customary visit to the bathroom before returning to snuggle into Jason, who was just stirring. Despite his sexual activities yesterday, he was hard as steel. I cupped his balls, massaging them gently, then rolled him onto his back and mounted him, feeling him slide easily into my vagina, still lubricated by his last cum. I lay forward onto his chest, my nipples tracing lines across it as I moved slowly and gently back and forth, feeling the exquisitely delicious sensations of the root of his cock awakening my clit.

After a few minutes, Jason wrapped his arms around me and began flexing his hips, thrusting into me harder, pressing me to him. The sweet arousal time was past; now he was a lion fucking his mate. Dominant, driving, demanding. I responded in kind, pressing myself against him, crushing my breasts onto his chest until he pushed me away and cupped each breast with his hand, squeezing the nipples, sending sensations of pain and pleasure through me, straight to my clit. I felt my release building inside, bubbling, not quite boiling yet, but soon. The insistent, pounding rhythm of his hips moving his rock-hard cock inside me pushed me quickly to my release, which was far from silent.

"Yes, yes, ooohhh, yes, honey, like that, yesss, oooohhhh, yessss, YESSS, OOOOHHHH, I'MMM CUMMMMINGGGG!!" I screamed as I shuddered to yet another orgasm. Through the blurred ecstasy at my peak I felt him discharge his hot sperm against the end of my vagina as he held me tight, fully impaled on him.

We came down from our peak slowly, our rapid breathing slowing, his rigid rod shrinking and softening, until next time. We cuddled and kissed, listening to the sounds of love making and releases from our spouses in the adjoining room, then arose and showered together, watching as my washing of Jason's cock and balls caused him to harden once again, to be denied when I stepped out and dried myself. Jason had just begun drying himself when Neil and Anne entered and began their cleansing rituals in the shower together.

A short time later we walked into the dining area and selected our breakfast, Anne and I both with open cloaks showing off our whipped breasts, answering the occasional question and being fondled occasionally by men and women alike. We were both asked to whip other women's breasts and agreed to do that later in the day. I spoke with the two women who were trying to become pregnant and each thought they had a good chance of conceiving.

"If I don't conceive after the 18 men who came in me yesterday, then I probably never will," said one of them.

The day passed much the same as yesterday, although I found I was far more familiar with the procedures and the surroundings now. I became less dependent upon watching demonstrations and more interested in my own experiences and helping others to experience what they most wanted to. Probably the highlight of the day as far as a demonstration was concerned was watching several surgical procedures on women, carried out by a member of the club who was a surgeon. One woman had her labia sewn closed. This was done at her request but was probably not a Medieval torture procedure, although it could have been, I guess. She had lost a bet with her husband and was therefore to be sewn closed until the summer solstice gathering, when she would be ceremonially reopened. That meant she was to be celibate for three months. I wondered if I could deal with that, bearing in mind the number of times I'd cum in the past two days. I figured it may be possible to slide a vibrator down to stimulate her clit, but guessed it wouldn't be the same.

The second woman wanted her clit hood removed so she could experience better orgasms. This was fascinating to watch as the tissues surrounding her clit were carefully severed to leave the clit standing free, then the hood over the organ was removed and the open wound sewn closed. The woman's husband was on hand to reassure her throughout the operation, which, at the woman's insistence, was carried out without anesthetic, as had the previous op of sewing the labia.

I met up with Pete after lunch, when everyone was packing up to leave, and we went upstairs to my room and had a five-minute farewell fuck. I thanked him for his guidance the previous day and we vowed to meet again in three months. As we were leaving, Neil and the statuesque redhead I had seen on Friday, who was apparently his guide for the weekend and with whom he had spent the first night, entered. I was introduced to Bianca and we chatted for a few minutes, then Pete and I walked downstairs leaving Neil time to say goodbye and thanks to Bianca.

Gradually the people departed until finally only Tom, Bev, Neil and I remained. We invited Tom and Bev to stay overnight if they wished, but they declined, saying they had things planned for the evening. So did we. Once we were again alone in the large property we went to our suite and had a cup of coffee.

"How did the weekend go for you, honey?" asked Neil, gently stroking my whip-streaked breasts.

"It was wonderful. I don't think I've cum so much in such a short time since my weekend on your yacht. I experienced so much, some of which I hope we can use in our relationship. How about you?"

"Yes, I certainly had fun. I fucked a few women, whipped people and was whipped by people, learnt a great deal about the similarity between pain and pleasure, and generally had an enjoyable time. I'm looking forward to the summer solstice; I imagine that woman who had her pussy sewn closed is as well. I definitely do not intend to have any bets with you like that. I wonder what was to happen if she had won. Guess we'll never find out."

"The sex was amazing, but one thing I did miss was the intimacy. I know that sounds strange, but sex and intimacy are different. Sex was great but intimacy transcends this physical realm and leaves me feeling satisfied at a deeper level which sex with strangers or even friends does not. Right now, darling, I need my intimacy cup filled and only you can do that."

Neil stood and held out his hand. "Well, honey, let's fill up that intimacy cup, shall we?"

I took his hand, stood, and arm in arm we walked to our bedroom.

***********************

Late that night Neil and I arrived home. As was my habit, the first thing I did was turn on the computer and check my emails. One stood out:

"I see you have become the owners of a large country club. We have many members and frequently need space away from city life to explore and enjoy each other's company. I would appreciate it if you could let me know if you are taking bookings for weekends for groups. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tim

Secretary

Lonely Hearts Singles Club"

I showed this to Neil and for a few minutes we discussed the thought of the club hall filled with nubile naked single women and muscular tanned single guys. What an orgy that could turn into. With those thoughts in mind we headed to bed.